Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:39 am

Nothing like a good book to relax and get the spectres of your mind to shut up for five minutes.
...well, not spectres. Spectre.
Ankou still prodded him in his head from time to time, but it seemed that he at least thought this was a good enough use of time to be worth not constantly driving him up the wall in the pursuit of productivity...whatever it was the persona deemed productive.

The book was certainly a good thing to grab, too...though honestly, not one he'd have expected to see in the school. Maybe in Endymion altogether.
A supernatural catering agency? Definitely a curious basis for writing, though perhaps it came off a little different after the divide...
No matter.
...huh. Now he had to wonder...did the government have anything like this in place for the demons in their employ?
Did the demons have their own restaurants? There was already one with a bar!
Cecil snickered as he imagined Larsinny in a chef's uniform.
Back to top Go down
FalseMessiah

FalseMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Caelum walked in, the library one of his favorite places in the school. Mostly because of the peace and quiet he'd tend to find within its walls, but the large amount of books also played a significant role. He had hoped to find a good mystery book in one of the shelves, but failed to find any whatsoever.
"What a bother. These don't appear to be interesting whatsoever..."

After failing to find an interesting book to read, Caelum was on the verge of giving up and retreating to his usual spot. After walking towards the door, however, he noticed Cecil with a very familiar book in the student's hands.
'Might that be...?' He looked closer at the pages, and reads a singular, yet vaguely familiar sentence. Upon reading it, he looked at Cecil. "Excuse me, but is that Sin du Jour?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:46 pm

Thanks to him being in a good mood, and him starting to get used to people coming out of nowhere to grab his attention, Cecil managed not to jolt at the sudden voice.
He just jumped a little in his seat, blinking as he looked over to Caelum. "I don't think so...?" Jamming a finger in his page and holding the book closed around it, he looked over the cover -

A Sin du Jour Affair

- to spot the words that contradicted what he was saying.
"...neeevermind what I just said. I ay, uh...stand corrected." He looked back to Caelum, the expression on his face both curious and awkward. "Ummm...why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
FalseMessiah

FalseMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Caelum smiles in response.
"Well, I only just started to read the series, but I've been very interested in it."

He quickly scanned the area for a seat, and grabbed the nearest one, sitting down as he looked at both the book and Cecil.
"Which book are you on right now?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:01 am

"I can see why. This is nice work." Honestly, he was glad that this made it through the divide, let alone found its way into the library at Seven Stars. He had to question just how it made it through, but nonetheless, it was here.
It was almost like a window into a different world. Another way things could be now, if only the relationship between human and demon was a little different...and well, if their existence wasn't the big thing it is now, but that cat's been out of the bag a long time.

He wasn't sure quite how to react when the boy decided to take a seat - or why they even had i the first place - but he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth right now. "Just working my way through the first one...I hope it's the first one, I wasn't aware there were more of these."
Back to top Go down
FalseMessiah

FalseMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:03 pm

"The first one is an interesting one, that's for sure. But, I won't spoil it for you."

Caelum shook his hands in front of him as a means of proving his statement. Upon looking at Cecil's demeanor, he concluded Cecil would not be the kind of person to create issues. Realizing this, he made a mental note in the unlikely event he would forget this.

"I've only read four, so far. The second is my favorite read out of the ones I've read. Apparently, there are supposed to be seven books, one for each of the Seven Sins." HE adjusted his neck before continuing to speak. "Frankly, the fact that they've made it in that sense makes it one of my favorite books."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Knowing that holding a conversation - Me holding a conversation. Now that's a funny thought. - was not exactly going to be the most conducive to his ability to focus on his reading material, he sets the book down with the hand that's keeping his page, sliding in another finger into the same space. "That's...interesting. A certain theming to each of the books...does mean there will only be so many, but a series has to end at some point."

He looks at Caelum curiously, pondering both what he said and his presence in general. "What is it about that decision that you like about it so much, though...?"
Back to top Go down
FalseMessiah

FalseMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:15 pm

"Hmm.. you know, thinking about it now, I haven't necessarily thought of why. I guess it's like that feeling where something is so interesting, it'd be rather difficult to explain." He scratches the edge of his chin, trying to think of an answer to Cecil's question. He eventually gives up, not being able to find a suitable response.

"Either way, the series is certainly interesting." He chuckles nervously, feeling as though his moment of thinking has made the conversation awkward. The chuckle hits an abrupt stop, as he realizes he had forgotten to ask Cecil such an important question. The only problem was, he had no idea how to word it, in terms of emotional display. Thus, in the heat of the moment, he decided to go with his most basic format; a bland, monotone excution.

"What's your name, by the way?" he asked, almost in a robotic fashion.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:46 pm

"...I guess." Knowing the details led to certain expectations, thinking about it. Thoughts about what was going on, and what was going to happen as things went on. Part of that happened on a smaller scale really when you looked how many pages were left in a book. Every page on is a step closer to the expected end.
Which...come to think, might explain why it feels so wrong when you don't have some sort of payoff in the end. You've built something up, and then it's just not there.

Cecil nods at the statement, only for a confused look to develop as the sound of chuckling stops abruptly, an anxious sensation starting to spread.
It only gets worse the next words come in a drastically different monotone, and part of the expression on his face hints to his wondering as to what he did wrong. "IIII, ahhhuhhhrrrgk...um. I, ahhh...I'm Cecil. And, ay, um...you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]   Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Armed and Reading [Caelum/Cecil]
Page 1 of 1