Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]

Go down 
+7
ViniVidiVicci
Enigma
Albrecht
Nyarlathodai
Infernal Zero
Sosina
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:12 pm

The other side of the TV brought them to...
"What the fuck? We were already here! What kinda lame trash is this?" The witch sighed. There was just so much going on she did not fuckin' wanna deal with.
"Haaa... Aright, let's go back. Not like we're gonna lose more progress..." Wicked lolled her head and lazily jumped back into the TV.

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 O6tlubP
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Hm, from the way that things are starting to look, it 's more or less a trick house of some sort. "Gabe would say this as he rubs his chin. "Perhaps there is a pattern as to what or which way that each tv would point us over to. Once we manage to master it, or better yet, have a full understanding as to how this dungeon works, we would have an easier time making out wat over to the district leader. In all honesty, the upper parts are the tv's that we missed, along with the middle area quite possibly having something to do with our success. It could just be nothing, maybe trying to pick and chose the fights that we want is better than slugging it out every single time. It's up to us on whether such a risk is worth it. But if it has nothing to do with the televisions, I could care less. The experience might be good to acquire, as well as getting a good hand on how we can control our powers and utilize them better. However, the simple fact that there is still the risk of danger and being whittled down before facing the district leader. We would have to play it smart with the information that we have available to is."

Gabe said this as he started up his shadow accel." For starter, they are almost never alone. There is going to be all kinds of demonic annoyances that is going to hinder our attempts. Even if we manage to get her in such a position, there is the case of the transformation and increase in abilities that we would have to face. It's a long stretch, but thinking of an opening strategy that can take care of even our most vicious foes is important. " At the same time, Gabe felt a bit repetitive about talking about the mission, he wanted to talk about something else for a chance. " You know, I would say it's against the privacy policy to talk about things outside of terrorist work, but I have started to develop a taste for chocolate pudding. Not the store brands or anything of the sort, but there was this one bakery that made sweets of all varieties that I liked to indulge in. They had a good son, probably living their life without worries. I tend to think about my favorite things to eat, or....the good that maybe we are doing in order to bring myself from being discouraged. Do you guys do the same?"

Stars
Spoiler:

Shadow accell

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 2:23 am

The witch looked on in vague amusement as the little soldier shook her Persona off. Sometimes the best way to defuse a situation was to call someone's bluff. Not a lot of people were as tough as they looked on the outside. She knew that. Some people didn't but she could make them realize it real quick. Like, most people don't like confrontation. Patty wasn't an exception but the way she dealt with it was different. If one side won out it wasn't a confrontation anymore, so it worked sometimes. Shotaro seemed like he was in high spirits at least, he was taking this more and... less seriously than everyone else? Like, to him this was a job but not like a crusade or some shit, like he was a midnight janitor cleaning up the city or something. That was kinda cool, she'd admit. At least he was totally chill. The kids fighting in the backseat were harshing her vibe.

"I dunno, I kinda came here to fight stuff. Heehee, I think it's kinda fun!" she laughed as they traveled. Yeah she was getting tired but like you got tired playing basketball and stuff. This was pretty much the same thing except stuff exploded and she could maybe die. Dude. Exploding basketball sounded SO fuckin' awesome! But the rare break in character was refreshing, Patricia was eager to change the subject to something that wasn't gonna start an argument. It seemed like maybe he didn't like focusing on all this running around beating faces in business, which was okay. So like this was their mission or whatever, they were freedom fighters, they did it because they thought it was the right thing to do. Wicked was doing it because it was a great outlet for a lot of repressed issues and violence was an underutilized means of expressing her frustration because like, she could go to jail for it in the real world.
"Mmmmm... Nah, not really!" she chirped, "So like, I've kinda got issues doing what people tell me to, so it doesn't help me to think about anything else. I just think about how bad someone else wants me to lose and how much I wanna prove'em wrong and nothing's stopped me yet so I guess it works?" Wicked shrugged, then thought for a moment.
"Aheh, I guess you guys have something you wanna fight for, like a dream or a mission or some sort of ideal right? I guess I just have something to fight against instead. ...oh yeah, that bakery local? You totally put me in the mood for chocolate pudding right now."

In light of the small talk that Wicked was seriously happy to have to break up the tension, she could tell that their knight was pissed off like she was. She couldn't really blame him, she did kinda yell at him. Patricia grimaced underneath the shade of her hat and sped up to match his quickened pace. She didn't wanna say anything to him, she already said she was sorry once. If she kept bouncing back and forth he was gonna get even more pissy and frustrated but it wasn't her fault, she was someone who bounced back and forth. What he needed to do was let stuff go but if she told him that he'd get even more mad. So Wicked laid a hand on his shoulder, softly. She didn't say anything or do anything with it, just a supporting hand to let him know she was there. She glanced at him but didn't stare at him, the witch wanted him to know what she meant but she wasn't gonna stare him down. If he was gonna be mad it was gonna happen but she didn't want anyone to be angry, at least not for that long. She'd keep her hand on his shoulder as long as he let her.

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:28 pm

"Didn't realise we had an official privacy policy. Figured we'd all just stay silent on it and act like just hinting at our personal lives was some sort of taboo." He knew he probably ought to at least try and continue the likely pointless, but otherwise security granting act that was changing how he spoke in order to throw people off...but to tell the truth, words like that just didn't come naturally at the moment. Beneath the surface of his mind where the unconscious dwelled, the tumultuous sea of emotion that was only roughly kept in check normally had swelled and been worked into a stormy tide. And even if Cecil wasn't aware of just how bad it truly was...it was bad, and that was doing a number on him.
While the echoes of metal still encircled his voice, it wasn't the affected tones and unusual speech of the Revenant that came from his mouth - it was the frustrated and emotional tones of a somewhat unstable Cecil. "You know what? I really can't say I like to focus on what I like to eat, or spiting people, or...whatever's going through people's heads. God knows I'm not a fucking mind reader." The words came easier than they normally did. So far, they always seemed to whenever he walked inside this black armour. "I've just been focusing on what we're doing. The things that our wonderful, beneeeeevolent government have been doing? They appall me. You don't fuck with people's lives like that. With their minds like that!"
His gauntleted hand clenches into a shaking fist. "Who knows what people have had forced on them? How many people have gone -" His breath hitches. "- gone missing because they're happy to let demons fucking eat people as long as they go along with whatever they want. Assuming they didn't just get rid of them themselves."

As the hand fell on his shoulder, Cecil looked back to Wicked with a jerky motion, meeting her gaze briefly before looking back ahead.
It wasn't easy not to snap out with...something. He didn't know what the words were, but he knew they were bitter and vitriolic and he'd regret it if he let them come out of his mouth. So he bit them back and held them in, never to see the light of day.
He made no motion to cast off the hand, but it was harder to appreciate such a soft gesture when the plates of metal on which the hand was forced to rest deprived him the sensation of any sort of gentle touch. He'd feel stuff in it alright - but only when something decided to beat the shit out of him again.
"...why'd it have to be this fucking armour?"

Stats:

Tension - Xombie:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Unison listened to the conversation unfolding, it would seem both Revenant and Wicked had decided to stop talking to her, that wasn't unusual, most people didn't talk with her for long if they didn't know who she was, or were not part of her fan base, it also didn't help that Revenant seemed to take exception to everything anyone said aside from Wicked, whether this was due to him being like frog and just not liking what all but a select few said, or because he was scared of Wicked and didn't hold that same fear of the others, it was hard to say but in the end it was rather obvious that the two of them seemed to support each other more then others around them...It was worrying.

It was worrying to her due to the fact that the last two they had that acted like that had turned on them, or rather, they had joined a group that considered them Kill on sight, whether they would follow through with that was yet to be seen. However that worry was there as she seen Wicked place a hand on Revenant's shoulder, and as they group started to speed off using their shadow accel Unison's pawns came out of the ether carrying a palanquin which she got on herself and she used her own shadow accel to keep up with them.

The conversation had turned though to why they fought, it was a question that she was still struggling with, though it had started out with things outside their nightly activities, though the question about what stops them from feeling discouraged was mentioned, honestly, Unison, Trinity...had only one thing that kept her going at the moment, the promise she made, and as the others answered she sat there thinking on the promise she made herself to that text she had gotten after waking up safe from a situation where she could have died if not for the sacrifice of one person, and once the other two finished answering she spoke up, her normally strong voice strained with the effort of not breaking into tears.

"The promise I made to someone I love...who was killed by these people...their memory and belief in me...is what keeps me going..." she said vaguely but her body shook as she spoke and it was clear she was making an effort to not cry, the solid, inexpressive exterior that Unison always presented was showing massive cracks at the moment as she sat there fighting the urge to just break down into tears.

action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 ZDHqmLA

The Television Set they approached had the same no reception like the rest and the lack of any distinct color plastered on the screen. While entering through the set, the party found themselves in another part of the studio just like before...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:20 pm

"Looks like we are making some progress. I think there is a demon nearby......"

Movement- down 2, right 1

Stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:02 pm

"It's okay," the witch spoke softly to the knight, "You're okay." It wasn't about the armor, she'd have to be stupid to think otherwise. It was something else. She wasn't sure what, but whatever it was it really sucked for him. It sounded like he was here out of anger or outrage which put a lot of puzzle pieces together for her. She didn't think it was because she yelled at him this time. It involved why he was fighting she'd bet. Unison was similarly becoming upset for her own reason, which was much more personal. Wicked had the sinking feeling that she was the only one that didn't belong here. Kinda familiar to tell the truth. It's always harder being different, walking your own way and doing things the way you want. The "popular chick" that doesn't fit in. That's why you're nothing to them. You don't belong. So this is what it is, use them how you like.

Wicked brought a fist to her head and sighed loudly. It fucking started hurting again. She really wanted to hit something, that's all she wanted at the moment was to hit something and see it break or shatter or bleed. All the negativity in the air wasn't doing her any favors. She wouldn't say much as she jumped into the TV ahead of the depressed two if only to escape it for a couple moments. She didn't need this right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side Shotaro said that he thought a demon was close and that was like super stellar. Patricia needed to beat something down to get herself back to normal.
"Awesome, dude. I reeeeaaaally feel like hurting something right now," she sighed, rolling her neck. This time her laughter and peppiness were absent. This was a situation Wicked would walk away from, but she couldn't and that was frustrating. She'd tense a hand and pick up the pace, spinning her staff through her fingers in mild irritation. As much as she wanted to drop it she knew she couldn't, not with them. They didn't let shit go. They were like incapable or didn't know how and it got on her nerves. That was probably her own fault. She's the one that didn't fit the picture, this was one she wouldn't be present in. Like, the brooding was past her, she shoulda just walked away when it started going downhill. Too late now. Wicked rolled her neck again and spoke as she took quick steps. If she wasn't gonna leave right now she might as well try to better her situation, not a shit ton else to do.
"*haaaaa...* ...so what happened? Like, to this guy you loved. It was a guy, right? Like whatever floats your boat but I'm just assuming, y'know? Haha..." It was a pretty poor joke but it was an attempt to lighten the mood. If things kept dragging her down Patty was gonna go ballistic.

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:43 pm

A couple of words wouldn't fix everything...but they'd help.
"Thanks. I appreciate the sentiment."

He made no comment as Unison spoke. He simply looked back to her, and gave her a nod.
It was likely the same person they'd mentioned at the Playhouse that day. As much as she'd managed to frustrate and injure him, as much as he didn't know what it was like to have someone he knew killed...he still had something of an idea of loss.
Someone they cared for had died, and they were probably still grieving. God knows he knew how long that process could be, in whatever form.
This was no time for callousness.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

He really, really couldn't care less for demons right now apart from how bad they were about to be to their health. Just had to chip away, not keel over because it felt like you'd been impaled about a million times, and let the people with the power finish the fight.
It couldn't help but grab his ear when he heard one of them, though.
"I doubt they really want to remember how someone they loved died, Wicked. Especially since from what I've heard, I'm pretty sure it wasn't that long ago." He visibly winced at the tone the words came out in, not meaning to say it like that, but he couldn't turn back time now.
He bashed the finger joints of his gauntlet against his helmet, giving a pained sigh through gritted teeth as the inevitable and unpleasant side-effects of such an action took hold.
'What happened?' An innocent question a lot of times, but when that really meant 'how were they killed', and even he could see right now that thinking about it had them shaking?
Perhaps, maybe don't ask that.
What the hell was he supposed to do though? He wasn't going to make this better. Like fuck was he going to make this better.
...fuck it, he'd try for less bad.
"...who were they, anyway? What were they like? Whatever you're up to telling."
That'd have to do.

Stats:

Tension - Xombie:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Unity didn't answer, she was trying to compose herself, but it was hard, and as the group stepped through the TV she followed a moment behind them all taking the time let her Palanquin fade and her Pawns to fade once more, as she took the few moments, should she answer? maybe...but she also knew if she did she would not be able to hold her composure and so as she regained herself she decided, she needed to focus it in different direction.

Stepping through the TV she looked to Wicked "He was killed allowing the rest of use to escape....if it wasn't for him I would be dead as well..." as she said this she pulled out her triple barrelled shotgun "I'm sorry...I feel the sudden urge to shoot something...can we go?" she said as she headed with the shot gun that was almost as large as she was held in one hand.

Unison's shotgun:

Though Revnant had asked a bit more about Selenus and she felt she should answer "They were the first person to care about me, they helped me when I first became aware of myself, and they protected me, through him a met others...one has vanished....the other is Shotaro...with out him I wouldn't have meet anyone, I have no doubt I would have become aware of myself alone, with no aid, and maybe found and killed by these people..." she said as she continued to walk forward with them Shotgun at the ready

action:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:59 pm

"Lets talk about it after this after..... all i'm going to say is that Ragnarok would have wanted us to continue and start trusting each other more. Killing was never the answer, under the masks we all live here... being overrun by demons or under the government's thumb is not a way to live. We finally have a chance to do something about this..."

Movement- down 1 , right 1 to ambush

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:24 pm

Patty opened her mouth to say something and quickly shit it. He was right. That probably wasn't something she should've said, but like, it wasn't her fault. She just kinda... said whatever came to mind, y'know? She didn't mean anything by it, at least most of the time. Buuuuuuut whatever! These things happen. Revenant seemed like he was better at talking to her even if most of it was arguing so he'd let him do it for the moment. Like, she just didn't want anyone to get mad or pissy or what. But she was getting talked at straight up, so if she didn't answer she'd get her pissed off again and they were already doing so good. It was freakin' impossible to keep everyone here chill. She was about to comment on Unison's heavy shit but what she said next got her in a better mood.
"Okay so like that sucks and stuff, I really don't know what to say, but I am so happy we have so much in common right now! Heeheeha!" she giggled, spinning the cylinder on her Judge. Wicked... didn't really want to get into all that traumatic stuff, like, she was kind of hasty and shouldn't of brought it up but like she wasn't gonna go back to it. Fuck that, that's dumb. She wanted to move ahead.
"Shooting something or blowing something up always makes me feel better about stuff," she counseled surprisingly calmly, "I'll leave one of'em up for you to take down, kay?" It was pretty twisted but she spoke like a friend letting another friend letting her borrow her dress for prom, or like sharing an ice cream cone or something. Like, same basic concept.

So they were freedom fighters. They were dedicated to a cause for whatever reason. Patty got that, yo. But the more they talked about it the more they sounded like a cult, about the evils of the government and how threw puppies in rivers and junk. She didn't get it. Like she got it... but she didn't get it. The demons in the streets weren't their problem, they could fight them off. The government wasn't a problem unless you were dumb, it was pretty damn easy to hide in plain sight. Patty'd even been fucking careless and she hadn't gotten caught yet, there was a fundamental problem that anyone that could stop her couldn't be everywhere at once. But she was the odd one out in most situations, so maybe she should start to care. That'd be pretty hard when she didn't see the appeal in it. Nah, yeah not today, nope. Being different wasn't any new to her.
"I dunno... if they're willing to kill you and you're better than that or whatever you better have a plan or get prepared to lose your values real quick..." she brought up, "Like, you can't win by playing fair, life isn't fair dude. I mean I'm just here to knock a bitch's teeth in tonight, I could give a fuck what happens after that, I'm not gonna kill'er but I'm also not expecting to get anywhere outside of beating the piss out of an uppity asshole so like, your call." As she moved along Wicked began to spin her staff in her fingertips as she approached, becoming more visibly excited.
"Okay, talkie time over! Let's blow shit up. Aaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaiiiieeeeeee...! .....haaaaaa..."

Action:

Stats:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:57 pm

He wasn't expecting Unison to follow through on the question Wicked asked. Nor for her to start joining the 'shoot things til they're in pieces club' with her.
Nothing he could do about that.
He listened as she talked about them, and as Shotaro further chimed in about their comrade. Ragnarok, apparently.
"That might mean more had everyone who knew them apart from you two not walked off with a psycho who wants to hand the city to the demons. I'm not sure what's worse - that they went along with them, or that they didn't understand that the guy was going to kill and make them kill anyone who didn't go along with him after he told them explicitly. An amazing mix of stupidity and denial going on there."

These were, he knew, the wrongs words to say.
He wouldn't have uttered any of them had he known they were coming.
But he had no idea.

His hand flew to crash against his helmet again, rattling his head within. This was dumb. He was dumb. He was so, so, dumb.
His pace picked up as he dragged his weapon behind him, hilt held in a crushing grip as he let the blade trail and carve the earth behind him. He didn't listen to anything else as he pushed on towards the demons, a simple selection of choice words on his mind.
"What! The! Fuck! Am! I! Doing!?"

Stats:

Tension - Xombie:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:48 am

Unison heard Revenant's comment "I see that as a measure of their character or lack there of then any shortcoming of our ally....as for shooting and blowing things up...I don't normally engage in such activities...however I find myself in a stat where I need to release some....pent up emotion...I would rather do that on enemies then allies, as there are more enemies, and doing so may help our goal here..." she finished as she walked with them all.

"As for my Values....they have made their side of the issue crystal clear...they will kill us if we meet, and I have no intention of dying before my time....but I will not seek them out to kill them, as for our enemies in the government, we will see once we get there...." she said as she continued on.

action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]    Star of The Show  [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star of The Show [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Page 13 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next