Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 RsGYkyG
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

January 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Ummmm hello
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Goemon

» [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 4:21 am by Yoshio

» Johnny's CPU (Compendium)
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:28 am by Phantom of the Chat

» Cain's COMP
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 5:06 pm by Yoshio

» Stolas Custom Persona Plug
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:01 am by Tykal Mahavari

» Prometheus - PiS Custom Plug [Boreas Valentine]
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:02 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Namter Johhny's Custom Plug
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 10:20 am by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Johnny Guitar (PiS ASSW)
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 10:19 am by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Tykal Mahavari (PiS Charactersheet)
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 am by Space Overlord Bfroger6

Current Events
The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Philodai

Philodai

The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning-   The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:06 am

The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 HigPQZ5

The woman raised an eyebrow. Did it really seem that way? That was strangely odd. While she had requests, there were people who found difficult to talk to? It was something to note to herself later. She shrugged at him while returning with a kind of mischievous and knowing smile. "Who knows, Sir? Maybe it'll end up with me learning why you're spreading all these rumors? Ha... I'll see you later, until then."

She tipped her cap at him as he left...

Gabe Gatsby of the Magician and Raidou Kuzunoha CCXIV of the Fool have formed a Social Link...

SQ Gained:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning- - Page 2 A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down

The Second Rumor [Gabe/Raidou] -Morning-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2