Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User Empty
PostSubject: Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User   Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:53 am

Calanthe Armistead
"To be worthy does not mean to be perfect." - Gerrit W. Gong

The Biography

Birth Name: Calanthe Armistead
Aliases: Cala, La Chagrin (Psych-Terrorist Alias)
Birth Day: January 22nd // ♒️
Arcana: Hermit - IX
Place of Residence: Vista Square
Evoker: Mental Shackles
Academy Semester: "Um...i'm taking online classes at the moment..."
Class: "Again...online classes..."

Sorority: "*squeaking noise* No thanks!"

Part/Full Time Job: Nope.

Appearance:
Normal Appearance:
Standing at a height of 5'10 (180 m) and weighing about 117 lbs (60 kg), Calanthe may seem quite dorky at first with her red-framed glasses, bright violet eyes and long black hair styled into twin braids, tied with royal purple bows at the ends. She tends to wear comfortable clothing (according to her), like sweaters, sweatpants, hoodies and even a winter jacket she almost wore once. (until her dad told her that she would overheat.)

Alternate Appearance:

Alt. Appearance:

When under the Psych Terrorist Alias of La Chagrin however, her hair undoes from its braids, now flowing across her back, being held by a black headband. Her outfit changes drastically as well, now being a white coat with a silver collar and two black bows. This goes over a black long-sleeved dress with a lilac ruffled skirt, black leggings with dark gray diamonds along the sides and black heels which boost her height by 2.2 inches. On her right arm's sleeve, there is a gold outlined purple diamond embroidered on it.

Her mask is a brown bear with a cream muzzle, having golden threads criss-cross the mask.

Mask:

Personality: Much like a cake, there are 2 layers to Calanthe's personality -
the first layer is what strangers and those who first meet Cala may see on the outside, an awkward young girl who tends to fidget with her hands when nervous, she's anxious, innocent and shy to those she doesn't know and may try to bolt at the first sight of danger.

But then there's the second layer, the layer that only friends, allies and those who become close with Cala will see; A loyal, kind and upbeat girl who isn't without her flaws. She still fidgets with her hands, is still nervous, still awkward. But she tries to keep her head up around her friends, just so they won't worry!

The Potential

Strengths: 3

?Strength Name: Always Striving // intelligence starts off at rank 2.
?Description: "Well...my parents always want me to stay on top of my classes, so I always study 3 times a day!-- what do you mean it's a bit much?"

?Strength Name: Eye for Detail // SP has a 10% boost.
?Description: "Well, my mom taught me that having a keen eye is great to spot things that are missing! Or mistakes that one made...

?Strength Name: Strong like the Oak // 5% less damage from Wind Element.
?Description: "I mean...i spend time in the flowers a lot, so huge winds aren't a big deal to me!"

?Strength Name: Lucky Clover // 10% boost to Luck
?Description: "I've been pretty lucky according to my family, so I'm happy about that!"

?Strength Name:
?Description:

-----
((A floating Strength is a strength you've gained inRP. For example, if you were on a Kendo team for some time, you'd naturally know Kendo which is where this strength would come in. However, be aware, it will not be as strong as any of your actual strengths and is a small plus)

?Floating Strength Name:
?Description:

Weaknesses: 3

?Weakness Name:  Socially Awkward // charisma point gain is halved.
?Description: "Um...i'm not really good around people. Gotta get good grades, you know?"

?Weakness Name: Lack of Strength // Soul-bound weapon attacks have a 10% damage decrease
?Description: "I can't really lift a heavy object at home...i guess it's cause I don't exercise?"

?Weakness Name: Fire, Away! // 5% more damage from Fire Element.
?Description: "Fire isn't really good. It burns me, hurts my flowers...so many things get hurt by it!"

?Weakness Name: Overthinker // 10% higher chance of getting a mental ailment.
?Description: 'Great, you're probably ranting to someone you don't even know! Or are you? ARE YOU?!'

?Weakness Name:
?Description:

-----
((A floating weakness is one gained in RP. It could be a fear you inherited during RP, or an injury that hinders your character. Some can be temporary while others can be permanent.)

?Floating Weakness Name:
?Description:

Soul Bound Weapon:

Weapon Name: Axe of the Huntress
Weapon Description: The axe has a birchwood handle of about 5', carved with stars and images of flowers on the hilt. The blade itself is 10", with a v shape in the middle of the blade, appearing like an open maw.
Weapon Image: ---
Weapon Attack Type: Slash
Weapon Element: ---

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Starburst
Side-Arm Description: A revolver with a galaxy paint job.
Side-Arm Image:
Ban Ban!:
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.

The Background

History:

You are walking to...somewhere, adjusting your glasses as you do so, letting your hair fly freely (you don't really care for tying it up today, you need to wind down, school's been hard) as you make your way to the most relaxing place you can think of - the flower field.

As you pass dandelions and roses, your mind begins to wander - wander back to your parents and their mobile home, back to Miyuki Suzumi, the girl from your school and her kind parents..back to the stress of the daily grind of pencils and beeping of a calculator.

You didn't notice that you had made it to the centre of the field, pollen sticking to your clothes as you breathe in the scents of lilies and marigolds. You sit down as you hum to no one in particular, listening to the rustle of the wind between the stems.

"There is a flower within my heart
Daisy, Daisy,
Planted one day by a glancing Dad
Planted by daisy bell."

Your mother is calling your name, almost sounding like she's screaming it to the flowers instead of you. She's calling you for dinner (a dinner full of brain food - fish and nuts - anything to make you smarter)...You should probably get up.

'Whether she loves me or loves me not
Sometimes it's hard to tell.
Yet I am longing to share the lot
A beautiful daisy bell.'

-----------------
You let out a sigh and let your eyes continue to scan your book - You have to read this in order to get a passing grade! But your mom is watching you, correcting you everytime you slouch or stop reading to rub the sleep from your eyes. (this is what happens when you study all night especially when you cant sleep a wink)

'Daisy, Daisy give me your heart to do,
I'm half crazy, hopeful in love with you.'

Your dad asks if he can quiz you on parts of the book - your mom agrees. Soon, you're sitting by the fire with your dad, as you drink tea and get quizzed on the book.

"Who was the main character?" 'Alice.'
"Why did she go to Wonderland?" 'She was too curious and followed the white rabbit.'
"All the world's a stage..." 'And we are but actors playing our parts.'

'It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford the carriage.'

You yawn and rub your eyes again. You really need to manage your time better. Your dad smiles softly and says: "Maybe we'll finish this tomorrow." (you don't want to finish tomorrow - you just want to relax for once.)

'But you look sweet upon the street,
On a bicycle built for two...'

-------------

You're trying to keep up with Miyuki, she knows the way around the streets better than you do, knowing where the safe places are. But where - in the world crumbling to ashes, where the flowers wither and die - is safe?

'Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over,
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done...'

You hear a scream from somewhere, but you keep running (mostly cause Miyuki is pulling you along, hoping that you'll both be fine) until you reach a concrete pillar. It's tall and gray and - wait where is she going why is she going the other way?

'But I don't wanna live that way--
Reading into every word you say!'

She says her family is back where you ran - ran away from the daemons that rose out of the ground, with ink splattered bodies and golden eyes ran until Miyuki grabbed your hand and told you to come with her. Miyuki says that she has to go back...she says that she can't lose them and you.

'You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to--'

You nod and sit on the brush, underneath the concrete as your friend sprints back whence you came. Back towards the monsters, the ink and the disaster, just to save her family...youhopeshe'sokshehastobeokSHEHASTO--

[ERROR; file not found -- reloading from current save data.]
--------------

You are in your room. You don't really go outside much anymore, the noise is too great for you. With those who suffered the same as you mixed into this city of Endymion, you just don't...want to remember that time.

'But you didn't have to cut me off,
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing...
And I don't even need your love,
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough.'

You overhear your parents talking to someone in the other room, saying how you all moved to Vista Square, how you're taking online classes (it was your dad's idea - keep your studies high while taking some time off) and how once she's feeling better, 'we can restart our study regimen!'

'No, you didn't have to stoop so low --
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number.'

You shut your eyes and think to yourself (why are they doing this again, i justwanttobeakid), get up off your bed and reach into your dresser, pulling out a neatly painted box. Inside are pictures of you and a blonde haired girl, smiling, cheering...being happy. Underneath all of these, are a red ribbon and a black one.

'I guess that I don't need that though.'

'Hey, why don't you sit with me at lunch today?'
'Oh, um...sure...'

'My name's Miyuki, what's yours?'
'My name's Cala-'
'Great! Nice to meet you, Cala!'

'Come on, Cala! MOVE!'

'We'll be best friends forever!'
'Yeah, BFFs!'

'Don't worry Cala, I'll be fine~!'
'B-But you'll get hurt!'
'...See? Fine. You gotta trust me once in a while, you dork!'

You look at the ribbon and start to cry; cry for Miyuki, cry for your family wanting you to try harder --

Cry for the fact that even if you did try, would anything change?

Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User Dba4b34564d957e0b4c9a28eded010e6

'Now you're just somebody that I used to know.'

Last edited by Godai on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To Take Out The WIP)
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User   Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Quote :

?Strength Name: Strong Immune System // 10% boost to HP
?Description: "I've always been healthy! I guess my immune system is top-notch..."

I think this one isn't allowed since a boost in HP would mean a boost in defense as well. So it'd be like two strengths in one. You may need to change this to something else.

Quote :

Weapon Name: Axe of the Huntress
Weapon Description: The axe has a birchwood handle of about 5', carved with stars and images of flowers on the hilt. The blade itself is 10", with a v shape in the middle of the blade, appearing like an open maw.
Weapon Image: ---
Weapon Attack Type: Pierce
Weapon Element: ---

You sure Attack Type isn't slash? Just making sure. Since axes are usually known for slashing.

History is fine, though not too used to the format. So I'm cool with it.

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User   Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User   Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Yeah, no to 10% to SP here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User   Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User Empty

Back to top Go down

Calanthe Armistead || Endymion Persona User
Page 1 of 1