Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 am

I'll take box uhhh... 1 for James.

Exp: 28

Persona uses: 1

Level: 5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 pm

I'll pick 19 for Nagami. RNGesus plz.

Heart of the cards:
Random number (1,26) :
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:26 pm

Frog takes box 5. What she gets, he shall receive as well. o-o

Random number (1,26) :

---------------------------

Gus gets 17.

Random number (1,26) :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:34 pm

Prizes:

Roulette Reveal

Now's the time to reveal what you were able to roll. What you guys are rolling are Valentine's Card. Enjoy and cross your fingers. Maybe you got a card from that special someone~!

Valentine Cards:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Following in Godai's footsteps, I'll roll for myself.

Cecilia:
Random number (1,30) :

Gisele:
Random number (1,30) :

-Endymion-
"We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain."
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Some items were either unclear or unbalanced in their effects. They've just been adjusted accordingly and the new descriptions are listed below. If there's any continued confusion about how they function then please feel free to consult staff!

Update:

That'll be it for the Lover's Romp. Enjoy your gifts New Arcana and have a happy Valentine's Day!

"...don't be coy. False advertising's the mark of a doomed venture. They have until the 20th to open up their hearts -- and wallets -- to me."

--------------------

It seems everyone's favorite dusty shoe salesman has a special deal for this special day! Aren't satisfied with your complimentary gift? Then for the low LOW price of 10,000 VC you can try your luck again! Of course, you don't need to raise it all on your own... if and when the donation pool hits the required price then everyone on the site'll get an optional chance to reroll whatever prizes they got for something different. Yes, you heard that right though, reroll: there's the catch. Since the spaces have all been revealed you'll use a 1-30 randomizer to decide what you get if you opt to exchange your current gift for another. And any swaps made are permanent, so tread carefully! Naturally, though, there's no need to worry about getting absolutely nothing: if the fundraising goal isn't reached then all money will be returned to those who donated.

Now then... Who wants to test their luck? Don't be shy.

--------------------

Current Amount: 2,001 VC
Required Funds: 10,000 VC
Deadline: 2/20/18

Last edited by Sheepzami Sheephara on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:05 pm

"Hmm...I feel totes Generous." -Heather.
Donating 1 VC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:15 pm

"Bet you jagoffs forgot this was a thing, didn't ya? Now I don't know why these here cards got pictures a dogs on'em but I said I came here to gamble an' that's what I'm aimin' to do. So's fer all a ya lowlives out there that wanna spin that wheel gonna give ya money to do it. Now don't say I don't do nothin' nice fer nobody. Gonna get me one'a them shiny things there."

> Grubby throws 2,000 VC into the pot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]   

Back to top Go down

Lover's Romp [2018 Valentine's Day Event]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: General Information :: Updates And Announcements-
Jump to: