Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)   Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 pm

"..." For a moment, Dale's gaze lingered on Milton's hands. He looked back to his face, eyes roving over it with unusual scrutiny. Underneath what he saw, there was metal. Metal upon metal, wrapped around a human brain.
For a moment, he considers the possibility that maybe, he might have one somewhere too. It wasn't like he could see in his head.
But he quickly throws that out. He didn't know much...but he knew brains didn't work like his head did. Or at least...he didn't think so.

It's another moment before Dale responds to what Milton said, carefully thinking over what had been said to him. Apparently, the lab had been made into something else...a place for hurt androids to get fixed up. At least, by what understanding he could piece together. There were people there who would want to know how he worked.
Being told he wouldn't be cut didn't make him feel better. He didn't remotely trust the cyborg in front of him to go somewhere he picked, let alone somewhere like that. Not that he trusted anyone like that anyway.
And even besides that...
They weren't going to touch his body last time, either. That didn't mean they couldn't do bad things to him. Really...really bad things.

"No. I don't want to go. I won't go." He stood, and tested his legs. It felt like he was back to normal.
Picking up the turkey, he took a quick look, and spotted another roof he could get to without doing stuff with his legs. While he didn't have to do that right now, he knew that this person could keep up with him. Better not to do it early.
He looks briefly over at Milton as he backs away. "You won't make me."
Taking off in a run, Dale jumps to the nearby building, and turns around again, waiting to see if Milton will follow as he slowly creeps away from him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)   Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Milton grew worried as he saw the horror fill his eyes as he spoke about the lab. While Dale tried backing away from him, Milton walked forward slowly but cautiously, holding his palm out to him like a tamer to a lion trying to calm him to assure the beast he wasn't a threat. What was wrong with the labs? They took exceptional care of Milton, even creating new body parts to better fit Anni's thinner and hollow arm bones. Did some trauma from his past involved scientists at a lab? Was he experimented on? Could it be related to the unnatural physical ability this Blackwood was displaying?

"Wh- wait, Mr. Blackwood! You don't have to go to the lab if you don't want to. It's just a suggestion. We can still go to the library and- hey, wait up!"

As Dale cleared another roof to get away from him, Milton's body mesh changed again, his body appearing to be more sleek and smooth as he jumped the gap to meet Blackwood, staying at the set distance between the two.

"Look, can I have your cell number or something? I can teach you plenty more. Don't just run off on me!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)   Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 10:15 pm

He kept trying. He was following. He didn't think he could outrun this person, but he just. Wanted. To get. Away!
It was an uneasy standoff between the two. What he said sounded good - he really, really, needed to know more - but he wasn't about to let the cyborg get into his head like that. Like people had before. Bad things happened when these things happened.
And it wasn't even just that. Cyborg or whatever else, he was a metal person, from a lab that wanted to know how he worked.
He knew he wasn't at the facility any more. He knew that this was a different world to the one that was in now, and if the lab he came from was in this one, he couldn't be one of the people from that one. It was knowledge that prevented him from just shooting at Milton, or tearing into him with his own hands.
But still, the fact was...
"I. Don't. Trust. You."
An icy stare accompanied the words, even while the little robotic dog tucked away in his shirt looked around with carefree eyes.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you're trying to do. And whatever the thing you're asking for is, you can't have it. I don't know if I've got one of those, but even if I do, I know it's a bad idea to give people things because you don't know what they are." Dale took another look around and a familiar gap in the buildings caught his eye. If he was fast, he could jump through there and the cyborg wouldn't be able to see him for a moment, and with a few ways to go from there he'd have a chance to get away if he was lucky.
Not allowing his eyes to linger on his getaway and tell this guy what he was doing, he sighted a different building in reach instead before returning his gaze to the person in front of him. "Just leave me alone. Whatever you say, I'm not falling for it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)   Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Trust. Trust was the keyword he was looking for. The labs, his enhanced jumping ability, this fear rooted in him... it all started from his inability to trust a man of metal or the laboratory that spawned him. He was paranoid, frantic, and his trust issues were creating fissures between the two at this point. There wasn't much Milton could do anymore. He wasn't qualified to deal with this kind of guy. But maybe someone he knew could handle it. The same person who taught him about trying to come to terms with his new identity, the genius who gave his brain the power to pilot his body... he would need to see the good doctor.

Putting his hands up as if held at gunpoint, Milton slipped a small card out of his jacket pocket and stuck it between the tiles of the roof, using a bit of his mesh to keep it rooted in place. It was a simple business card, the name reading "Dr. Meli Klein" in gold, gleaming letters. This card belonged to a psychologist named Meli Klein who took up residence in the middle ward. Her office was far enough from the lab to not arouse suspicion but was still easy to access with a quick run between the buildings. If anyone could talk to a possible android about his trust issues, it was the woman who helped him.

"...Fine. I'll leave you alone. But do take this. This card belongs to a great psychologist up on the Middle Ward. I've heard she can work with the hardest cases. Just talk to her sometime, let her know why you're having issues with trusting me. You don't have to talk to me ever again... Goodbye."

Leaving the doctor's business card up on the roof, Milton shoved his feet off the edge of the roof and hopped down onto the metal structures below, hopping down to the ground level. From there, Milton would wait to see how Blackwood would act, hoping that he would at least take up the card.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)   Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 11:09 pm

...after Milton made his exit, Dale waited a few moments. He took the time to scan the area for signs of Milton's presence, his gaze pausing for the briefest of moments on the places that would make good hiding spots.
After a moment of looking about, he was comfortable with believing, if not that they were gone, that they wouldn't be in position to respond to what he planned next.
As he took one more look around, his gaze lingered on the card left on the roof. Slowly, he walked over to it...and picked it up, reading it over.
"D R Mel-li Klein..." His thoughts briefly lingered on what Milton told him. This was the person he wanted him to talk to...for some reason.
...it would be really, really stupid to just do that. He had no idea what would be waiting for him. And that aside, what would be the point in talking to her?
"...what is a 'psychologist', any way...?"
He'd have to find out.

Dale pockets the card, and makes sure Chip and the turkey are secure. He looks over to the gap, crouches down...
And leaps into the air, before plummeting down between the narrow gap.
In the cover provided by the meeting of the buildings, Dale breaks into a run. Can't take any chances on being followed again.

]>---ABSCOND---<[

Last edited by Infernal Zero on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)   Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 11:21 pm

[Milton has left the area]
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)   Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Be it a passing grace, or a missed opportunity, these two existances have yet to become intertwined... But the Gears of Fate continue to turn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)   Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cut From The Same Sheet Metal (Dale)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2