Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Demon King [Junction] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Demon King [Junction] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Demon King [Junction] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Demon King [Junction] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Demon King [Junction] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Demon King [Junction] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Demon King [Junction] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Demon King [Junction] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Demon King [Junction] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Demon King [Junction]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Demon King [Junction] Empty
PostSubject: Demon King [Junction]   Demon King [Junction] EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Demon King [Junction] ABqbutf

Demon King
”It is I! The great, magnificent, immortal, perfect, talented, beautiful, fantastic, invincible, strong, radical, loving, fair, flawless, intellectual, stupendous, and so much more, for I am the Demon King! How the Seventh Layer of Hell will bless you in the face of such evil!”

The Biography

Birth Name: Demon King
Aliases: Great Ruler of Hell, Dominator of Hades, Conqueror of Niflheim, Ruler of the Lake of Fire, Vanquisher of Azazel, Victor of Purgatory, Hero of Sheol, Subjugator of Yomi
Birth Day:
Species/Race Name: Demon
Original Homeworld Name: Hell
Arcana: Devil
Place of Residence: Top Ward
Evoker: Skull Necklace
Academy Semester: N/A
Class:

Full Time Job:
"Conquering the multiple different version of Hell is the Demon King's true job! But, while on vacation, I have many titles as well!"
Angrokog, Muz'gezol, Thollmor, Zarthruxith, Bazzad, Zugloth, Drolgrazok, Brolronoth, Degliug, Salmezoch
Doesn’t really work, has a golden credit card that has unlimited charge on it so the Demon King is a freeloader on Demon King’s own wealth.

Appearance:
"Ahahahahah! I am in the flesh, the great Demon King! Gaze upon my magnificence!"
Demon King stands fairly short, only reaching 4’ 6’’ and weighs only 97 lbs.
Demon King appears as a child like being with long black hair and piercing red eyes. Demon King has a liking towards military like clothing, consisting of a black uniform covered with a red cape. Demon King always wears a hat with unnecessary designs on it. In actuality, everything about Demon King’s attire is just that, unnecessary.

Personality:
"Who I am as a demon? Ahahah! The great Demon King is as full of personality as titles are attached to my name!"
Eccentric, Loud, Boisterous, Audacious, Confident, Self-Assertive, and Energetic.
Demon King enjoys telling tales of Demon King’s conquests, the adventures Demon King went on, and the titles Demon King has gained on Demon King’s epic quest. With unwavering confidence, never ending joy, and a sinful heart, Demon King simply enjoys living a selfish life after the nine hundred or so years of conquering countless Hells and amassing their riches for Demon King’s own means. Simply put, there is nothing in life Demon King sees as something out of Demon King’s reach and so lives a selfish life that the Demon King has rightfully deserved.

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name: Hell’s Riches
Description:
"The great Demon King has many riches! I will never go without funds!"
Demon King has amassed the riches of countless version of Hells, placing all of this infinite wealth into a handy dandy multidimensional golden credit card that allows Demon King to buy anything Demon King wishes. (This does not apply to items bought outside of RP. Ie, no Snuff Souls. This is purely for in character, RP purposes)

Strength Name: Great Parental Skills
Description:
"The great Demon King has many children, and I care for them all! I have brought two of them with me on vacation, and plan to treat them well! Ahahahah!"
Demon King has two children who love Demon King very much. Well, kind of. I mean, they love Demon King and will always have Demon King’s back buuut… They’d rather be alone and not talk to anyone on their vacation. Teens, am I right? Well, anyways, Demon King loves children and adores people with Demon King’s boundless charisma! To make it short, Demon King’s healing spells heal for 5% more than usual.

Strength Name: Demonic Fire Arms
Description:
"The great Demon King enjoys guns! They are fun to shoot, to conquer with!"
Demon King is a master at using fire arms, more specifically, the fire arms Demon King forged in the pits of Hell! Basically, Demon King has the ability to attack twice with a Gun attack.

Strength Name: Boisterous Charisma
Description:
"Ahahah! My brides tell me, the great Demon King, has too much charisma! One can't lead endless legions of demons without having charisma to share!"
Demon King’s presence in battle is enough to boost the morale of Demon King’s allies. While the Demon King is present in a fight, as long as Demon King is above half health, Demon King and Demon King’s allies gain 5% to their SP stats. However, as soon as Demon King falls below half health, this buff goes away for the rest of the fight.

Strength Name: Tactician’s Eye
Description:
"A conqueror must have a tactical eye. The flawless and invincible Demon King did not get this far without the use of tactical skills!"
Demon King conquered multiple versions of Hell as a conqueror and tactician. Demon King alone knows the field of a battle like the back of Demon King’s own hand and can normally read people like an open book! Well, kind of, Demon King understands a battle but that doesn’t mean people are just super always predictable… Plus, Demon King might be a tactician, but it isn’t like Demon King was always on the battlefield with his legion… Regardless, Demon King can scout out the SP stat of a single, random enemy at the start of a fight.

-----

Racial Strength Name: Demon King’s Demonic Legion of Demonic Demons
Description:
"The invincible legion that the Demon King commands with the wave of a finger! An endless tidal wave of support for the greatest conqueror the known hells of the multiverse known to demon kind! Come, the invincible legion! Demon King's Demonic Legion of Demonic Demons!!"
Demon King, whilst being a demon, does have access to dark arts and other such forms of demonic power, however, Demon King’s true power comes in the form of summoning a member of Demon King’s Demonic Legion of Demonic Demons. This allows Demon King to summon Demon King’s own minions at will, them acting as whatever really is needed for Demon King at the current time.
In battle, this forces Demon King’s Soul Skills to all revolve around a ‘minion’ and makes Soul Skills 15% more efficient in what they do regarding the ‘minion’.
Demon King's minions stand at 1' tall and essentially look like midget, chibi forms of Demon King. The minions can last for any amount of time as long as they are within five feet of Demon King. If they were to leave that five feet radius, they will have a short time of about half an hour before exploding violently into blood, if they were to exceed a 100 feet limit away from Demon King they would instantly explode violently into blood. Summoning more than five will start to put forth strain on Demon King's body. Summoning eight or more will cause Demon King to start accidentally causing minions to explode violently into blood. In such, Demon King can summon up to ten minions at a time, but five in the maximum limit less Demon King suffer bodily strain and harm. Lastly, the minions themselves do not do much on their own. They are simple minded creatures with no real motives or drive. They can follow simple commands Demon King gives them but that doesn't mean they can fulfill them in the slightest. They are really no different than a really tiny human.

Reference Image:

Weaknesses:

Weakness Name: Hell’s Folly
Description:
"Ahahahah! As a demon, even the Demon King loves folly! I simply can't get enough of those vices."
Demon King absolutely loves the follies of man. Greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, etc. Demon King just can’t get enough of those seven deadly sins! Demon King has a meeting with them next year for a family reunion! Anyways, Demon King loves vices and it honestly gets Demon King in trouble… A lot… To put it bluntly, if there was a choice between saving the world and Demon King getting a golden crown, Demon King would choose the crown.

Weakness Name: Poor Excuses
Description:
"W-What!? Y-You do not believe I am the invincible Demon King!? W-Well I will have you know the blood Azazel spilled by my hands was no fraud!!"
Demon King is really, really bad at giving excuses as to why Demon King is like Demon King is. Demon King is weird and while vacationing on Junction, Demon King has the tendency to loudly boast Demon King’s grand feats and conquests across multiple different Hells! But, if people don’t believe Demon King then… Ah, yeah… Demon King has no real proof due to how unmistakably silly Demon King can be. In battle, this translates to the Demon King being easier to fool, thus ailments have a 5% increased chance to be inflicted on Demon King.

Weakness Name: Demonic Weakness
Description:
"Demons and angels, natural opposites we are. It is simply logic those gifts given by angels would be a difficult challenge for even the great Demon King to overcome."
Demon King is a demon, and as such, Demon King takes an extra beating from holy artifacts and spells. Should an enemy have a weapon or soul bound that is based off a holy artifact, it will deal 5% increased damage to Demon King. Outside of this, Demon King takes 10% increased Light damage from all sources.

Weakness Name: Lack of Tact
Description:
"What? You are sad? Ahahahah! Never fret for the great Demon King is here! You know what will cheer you up? Drinking your heart out! Let's get drunk until you smile!"
Demon King is really bad at handling delicate situations. Honestly, Demon King would tell someone to give into sin or join Demon King’s Demonic Legion of Demonic Demons or something. Demon King simply isn’t the best people person, and this goes for Demon King’s self. This translates to a 5% reduction of Demon King’s Pmstr and Ppstr when Demon King fall under 50% HP.

Weakness Name: Angelic Hate
Description:
"Angels are disgusting things... I can't handle being near one! The mere sight is enough for me to shun one!"
Demon King doesn’t like holy things. It hurts Demon King to even look at them for too long! To put it bluntly, Demon King can’t analyze ‘angelic’ enemies and Demon King’s ‘Tactician’s Eye’ strength does not affect an ‘angelic’ enemy should the roll land on one.

-----

Racial Weakness Name: Demonic Follies of the Great and Demonic Demon King
Description:
"Ahahah! The great Demon King might be full of folly, but that has never stopped me from conquering multiple different versions of hell! The great Demon King with his wonderful vices, truly a demon like none other! Demonic Follies of the Great and Demonic Demon King! They are what make the great Demon King a true demon worthy of praise!"
Demon King is one who loves sin, so much so that Demon King simply can’t hold Demon King’s self-will when around such follies! Demon King is 15% more susceptible to all Ailments and all Ailments last an extra turn.

Soul Bound Weapon:

Weapon Name: Dark Dragon Blade
Weapon Description: A katana that is normally kept in its hilt, Demon King finds it fun to use such a foreign weapon despite it coming from Yomi. It’s said Azazel’s fang makes the blade. It is four feet long in total.
Weapon Image:
Weapon Attack Type: Slash
Weapon Element:

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Thunder Cannon
Side-Arm Description: A rifle with small wheels on it and wings. It is said the great gun of the Demon King summons forth demonic storms to strike down Demon King’s enemies! Except its really just a normal gun Demon King bought on vacation. In total length its six feet long.
Side-Arm Image:
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.
[/font]

The Background

History:
"The Demon King's history? Ahahah! I shall tell you only a little, the full tale of my feats is too much for you to handle! Maybe another time over five gallons of beer!"
The legends associated with the infamous name of the Demon King are numerous and almost countless. A traveler of dimensions and a conqueror of countless Hells, the Demon King is a feared name and one that has gained the true title of King of all Demons. A ferocious warrior whose legions of demons are as numerous as the titles associated with the name, the Demon King has conquered multiple different lands and has taken a bride for each version of hell conquered by the name. A horrific enemy to fight against for the ruthlessness of the Demon King is endless, yet it’s said all the Demon King’s children love their parent dearly, the same goes for every bride of the Demon King.

Regardless of the legends of the Demon King, right now Demon King has gone on vacation within Junction, utilizing an endless amount of funds to vacation with two of Demon King’s children to enjoy the sights that Demon King rarely sees. Really, it’s unknown if this Demon King is the one of legend for the legion Demon King commands are… Less than horrific. If Demon King is the legendary King of Demons or just one of the princes of such a legend is unknown. However, the quirky nature and vice loving Demon King simply wishes to enjoy the chaos one can find in Junction.

Last edited by Lost on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Demon King [Junction] 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Demon King [Junction]   Demon King [Junction] EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Analyzing Character Data.

Character Data At 85%.

-The Hell’s Riches strength doesn't make a lot of sense as literally everything in Junction runs off of VC as its currency so it would have no affect at all.

-Demon King’s Demonic Legion of Demonic Demons, you need to explain better what the minions look like. How tall they are, how long they can last for, how many you can summon at a time, the minions limits etc.

All Other Data Is Approved.

Please Update Noted Fields.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Demon King [Junction] 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Demon King [Junction]   Demon King [Junction] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Analyzing Changes.

All Requirements Met.

Congratulations New Citizen Of Junction, ID #CBI8261640 Otherwise Known As Demon King.

Welcome To Existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon King [Junction]   Demon King [Junction] Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon King [Junction]
Page 1 of 1