Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Time Off (Grex) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Time Off (Grex) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Time Off (Grex) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Time Off (Grex) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Time Off (Grex) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Time Off (Grex) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Time Off (Grex) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Time Off (Grex) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Time Off (Grex) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Time Off (Grex)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Well that was no where near as hard as he said it'd be, I have no clue what he expected to take so long about it. Perhaps master just didn't expect them to show, I'm quite aware how much he distrusts other. He wouldn't put it past him if he didn't trust his own two assistants, probably didn't. Probably threatens them with horrible things too so that they keep their mouths shut, eh. Whatever, as if I care. Well, at least I don't care about one of those two advocates of his. One of them is a total bitch, like nearly on the levels of the master himself. It's frightening really, seeing the dead cold stare she gives when she's expected you to have screwed something up. Makes me shiver just to think about. Though the other one, she had a sweet side I must say. Though she never shows it in front of the others.

Eh why the fuck do I care right now, I got the job done in record time. Master isn't expecting me back for at least a few hours so I'm sure as hell gonna make the most of my time to myself. So with a bit of liveliness in my step for once, I get up and start making my way over to the more quiet part of the Top Ward. Not that any of it is particularly noisy, mind you. Not in comparison to the rest of this gene fest of a tower. Mmm... Fest... Feast... Damn it now I'm hungry, where's a demonic experiment meant to get food around here? Didn't fucking matter anyway, even if I somehow found a place in this residential part of the ward ain't got no VC to pay for anything. S'pose I could easily steal something if the shop keep were a weak minded fool. Eh, sounded like too much effort if it went wrong.

Instead I sat my arse down on a field of grass that opened up in between two streets of homes. There was a small park that kids played in over on the other side but it was in my best interest to stay away from that. Felt a strange twinge in my left ear as the tip of it slowly faded as if disappearing from existence before reforming itself. Geh, couldn't help but flick it in annoyance, hate it when it does that. Like my body does it all the time for whatever reason but it always feels really ticklish on the tips of the ears. Wasn't all but ten seconds after sitting down my stomach decides to viciously growl at me loud enough to notify a successful drug deal all the way down in the damn fucking slums. "Yeah, yeah. Shut it you. Stop ruining my time off." Seriously, had to be the one time I get some time to myself my own body starts arguing with me. Typical.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Man, the Top Ward was so boring and pimpy at times. Almost made me regret accepting this job and moving in with this drug bastard. I quite liked my usual life in the Core, you know? It has lots of people, and just most of the hub there to watch and potentially take advantage of. Plus, being in the middle means being the closest to every other Ward too. This place though? Yeah, I ain't gonna deny that snobby richies are a good target from time to time, but talking to them is like trying to swallow brittle. Well, some of them at least. I'm probably not the only shadier guy crawling along these streets. Or somethin' like that.

Speaking of prowling the streets, that's very much what I was doing at the moment, having decided to take a brief break from the annoyances of certain daily routines. I'm sure things could wait on me a while. The world ain't gonna collapse without my presence either, although it would be quite the honor for it to value me as much. And hey, a good cop has to be on the look out all the time, so I'm 'unintentionally' doing my job too. Ain't I smart? Well, you can think what you want, so I guess that's just a rhetorical question from ol' wolfy me.

Anyway, I was just casually slidin' around the streets when my ears picked up on some random grumbling. Yeah, sensitive hearing be damned at times, as much as I liked its positives. But yeah, someone was complaining too, right after that, which made me turn towards the location of the new disturbance. Maybe I ought to greet this person and see if it was another rich ditz. Or spook them. Whichever happened first. I ain't gonna be picky about that one. With that loose goal in mind, I would approach the sitting black furry thing from behind with a brief bark sound to see if I could scare them, before speaking up properly.

Time Off (Grex) 1p0sc7a

"Hey there fella, talkin' to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:36 pm

The damn grumbling wouldn't stop. Made me want to go just slam my head into a wall over and over until I lost consciousness. At least then I'd get some rest before having to head back. Heh. Guess one benefit is that it didn't decide to do this once he actually did get back. Wasn't like his master would punish me in some way for being ungrateful for the food he did provide me. Nah he toootaallyy wasn't that kinda guy even though he gave us practically nothing, said s'long as it kept us alive it was enough. Such a pleasant man to have you're whole life be forced to revolve around, ya know?

My ear would twitch again, though for a completely different reason this time. Did something just bark at me? Urgh, it wasn't some idiots dog that thought I was similar to it in any way shape or form that then wanted me to play with it, was it? Last time one of those decided not to leave him alone I... Well, that's a story for another day. Gotta deal with whoever it was now anyway. "Hm?" I'd turn with one widened eye to stare at whoever it was that just questioned me. Huh, wasn't expecting to see a someone. Ya know. A properly sentient someone after hearing 'em bark before. But whatever, was better than it actually being some dumb animal. Instead it was just a standing up, possibly dumb animal lookin' guy. Not that I can say much in that regard, but still.

"Damn you're tall." I'd blather out before really thinking about it. Honestly it was the first thing I noticed after the whole wolf like appearance. Like I dunno, seeing a tall guy lookin' like that was kinda intimidating in a way. Kinda. "Aheh, I s'pose you could say that. Trying to tell my stomach to butt out on my time off." As if on cue, a resonating growl would erupt from inside my body, both proving my point and causing me to frown with annoyance. I'd close my eyes to try and ignore it for a moment, my entire body becoming slightly transparent for half a second before instantly zapping back to normal as I let my eyes reopen. "So, wha'up? Come over 'ere for a particular reason or jus' playing the friendly passerby bullshit?" I'd smirk, not that I didn't mean what I said. Though probably getting on some random guys bad side right off the bat wasn't a smart idea so I'd play it off as more of a joke than it was. Wasn't even meant to speak to random people anyway, start talking to anyway. Master never said anything about if others start talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:15 am

Didn't even jump, eh? Well, I guess I might have sounded like just some random stray dog bein' annoying, so maybe that wasn't the smartest attempt at spooking somebody. Eheh, we are out in the open up on the Top Ward though, so I technically can't afford to try to be seriously unpleasant. It's the downside of trying to keep up appearances in case someone recognizes me from my job. Would suck pretty bad to get some rich asses...well, on my ass for bein' too rude. I don't see how a lil prank ever killed somebody though. Folks being too uptight can be quite the bore to deal with.

"Yeah, compared to you, I sure am." I'd snicker slightly, lifting one arm to scratch at the inside of my ear with a claw. If this guy thought I was a dog, then I sure was a lot taller than expected. Sometimes I wonder why was that the case. Maybe the fellas who made me thought that the bigger, the faster when killing prey. Whiiiiich kinda made sense...you know, small animals are easier to end when you're a lotta bigger than them. My size kinda attracted attention however, so you get somethin' and lose another.

"Ain't lookin' like it approves of being ignored." I would remark, mildly amused by the idea of a stomach having ears and actually listening to requests, while also tilting my head at the lil fella doing momentary ghost tricks. Well, ain't that interesting? Crouching down slightly, I'd grin at the guy as I heard the question thrown my way afterwards.

"I'm just wandering 'round the streets and a little bored. You were the only living being I happened to see, so perhaps it is just friendly passerby bullshit. Though callin' my own words bullshit would mean I'm insulting myself....Nah, I guess I'm good. Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 am

Well, yes that much was obvious. Wasn't really what I meant though when I caught onto his height. Like, most people tend to be taller than me. I'm not about to lie and brag about how ridiculously big I am, not that there aren't people, animals or... Things? Smaller than me, but yes the vast majority did stand taller than me. Though with this guy I more so was commenting on it from a... How should I put it. I mean, the best way to put it would be from a racist point of view but that just made me sound like a total shit head. More so he just, was a big wolf... Like... Man, thing. Oh fuck off you try to explain it better without it coming off as completely racist. Throw me a frecking bone here. Or, actually don't the guy might end up trying to chase it.

"Oh, really? Wouldn'a noticed." My eyes would roll and I'd shake my head slightly. Letting out a quick breath of a held in laugh as the remarkably timely growls of my stomach would let itself loose again. Shit, I really needed to find myself some grub if I was going to stay out until the time I was meant to be back. No way am I going to survive the next three hours like this without it not had being worth it at all. Hmm... Well I could possess someone to buy something for me and leave it somewhere for me. Just that was so much effort to go through if it didn't work out. Though even if I did decide to try, ain't gonna work on this guy. Mongrel bloody reeks of willpower. Frowning slightly as my nose twitched, I'd narrow my eyes causing the glow that emanated off of them to be more apparent as this stranger crouched down next to me. Who'd he think he was thinking he had to crouch down to my level to talk to me? I'm not some fucking toddler being told off for sticking gum in his sisters hair.

"So, ye jus' walk up to randomers on the street to strike up a friendly bullshit conversation off'en? Or am I jus' such a lucky fella? There was no denying the sarcasm in my voice. Talking to most random folk on the street ain't got no respect from me until they show that they deserve it. Never any use to me anyway. I can easily take care of myself and I don't need some extra tool asking me to do things for them as a friend when I got enough shit to deal with already. "And sup is I'm tryin'a deal with mild starvation whilst actively tryin'a stay away from home for as long as possible. What's it matter to you?" I'd sharply breath out in an attempt to show dominance over the conversation. Even if this guy did end up annoying me, I was here first. Not gonna pick my stubborn arse off of this grass unless I want to on my own accord.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:31 am

"Khehe, well you commented on it first, lil one." I would snicker lightly, clacking my claws together a bit. Yeah, I was damn well aware that the black one noticed, as he brought it up to begin with. I just saw it fit to mail a remark right back, ain't nothing more and nothing less. In fact, I guess I kinda found the slightly stuck up behavior of this one amusing. It was a change from the dregs I normally interact with, at the very least. Wellllll, I wasn't sure if it was a welcome change or not yet, but you use the lemons when life gives them, so I'd make due with what I got. It's the best way to move forward. Utilize everythin' and anythin' that falls into your lap. Unless it's utter shit. Then you throw that to the next person in line.

Anyways...I was crouchin' down just so I could observe the guy better, not to baby him. Ain't gonna say nothing if his self-confidence thinks differently though. Not like it really matters to me. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Keepin' my eyes on people is technically my job anyway. And I like to entertain myself. It goes together well. 'sides, when you want something to do, talking to somebody is the simplest way to get things goin'." It was definitely way more intriguing than if I went and tried to have a chat with the street lamp. I ain't that much of a loony just yet anyway. And if a lamp starts talkin' to me one day, I'll have to consider getting my brain checked. I mean, an actual lamp, not some lamp like person. The latter is acceptable enough, though I'd wonder how the hell they suffered through their existence daily.

Time Off (Grex) Cb9SQKc

"Nah, it ain't no matter to me, really. I like to try to not sound like the biggest jerk ever though, thass all. Why don't you spend your time lookin' for food if ya hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm

No shit. Totally wasn't the reason I made that sarcy comment. Of course I bloody knew, I'm not an idiot. Isn't really a lot that I'm able to do about it though, if it wont shut it in I can't physically just stop my stomach from existing. Well... Actually I probably could, but it'd only last a few seconds at most and would feel stupidly weird. Nah that wasn't worth it at all. Plus who was this guy to call me lil one? Yeah, congratz, you're a tall boy. What do you want? A fucking medal? Whatever. It was easier to be sneaky when you were smaller and considering the majority of the jobs I'm always being sent out to do involve not getting caught. Being bigger would suck.

"Hm. Didn't know that stalker was an official profession these days. The more ya' know." I'd snort at the thought of it. Obviously I didn't believe that's what he actually was, though if that actually was a thing around here that'd be weird as hell. Like, proper stalking. Not just tailing some guy for information, like proper being a perv about it and getting paid for it. Sad thing was that's probably some sick fucks pleasure. Some folk were such freaks, I swear. "Well most'a the people I get'ta talk to are a bunch of bastards and arse holes. Not quite the social talker 'cuz of it so I don't usually bother tryin'." Raising one paw, I'd lick it before wiping one side of my face with it to try and get rid of the stupid tickling sensation as my nose decided to fade to and from existence. That shit was so distracting when having to focus on something.

"Thought it'd be rather obvious why a starvin' guy don't go get his own food." Cause seriously, was this guy implying he thought I just sat here on an empty stomach deciding to willingly not go and get food if I could? What kind of sick twat would do that? "Ain't got the money, Mullet Mutt. An' doing it any other way jus' sounds like way too much effort right now." Possessin' on an empty stomach would just drive me insane if it didn't end up with the results I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Stalking? Well, ain't that a new one, boy? To be completely and utterly fair though, some of the stuff I did could be called stalkin' in certain situations, so I couldn't quite disagree with that. Too bad the stalkin' wasn't what I got paid for. It'd be a great fucking job, honestly. Just follow some random dreg for a day, watch them do their shit, maybe document it, and get some fat stacks for a job well done. I'd dig that for sure. Gotta say nah to the pervert idea, as that's more like a prostitute advertisement job, but to each their own, ey? "Brilliant idea. I'll gladly stalk you if that is what you desire." I'd quip, choosing to go further with the idea. Pretty sure the guy didn't actually want me 'round, but can't pass the opportunity to dig in when y'ar given one, can ya?

Smirking at the guy a little, I would scratch a patch of unruly fur on the side of my neck, trying to get it to lay down more neatly in the process. "Sounds like you've got some shitty company." Yeah, plenty people were assholes 24/7 alright. That's life for you unless you live locked up in your magical princess castle your entire life. Though meetin' no one else seems a bit excessive even for my standards. What does one do with their life when everyone in sight is a prick? I would tilt my head. "He..? Well at least I got a cooler hairdo than you. And I just thought with your kinda attitude, you might be the type that ain't mind stealin' some food." The lil one sure gave the impression that he didn't care one bit for his surroundings. Made it easy for me to assume he wouldn't be super guilty about snagging some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 pm

"Wonderful, you given me everything I ever wanted and more." I'd remark with an incredibly sarcastic tone, smirking at the guy afterwards and letting out another sharp breath that was on the verge of a groan. I dunno, this guy was annoying in a way but wasn't a complete twat in the other. Wasn' one of those annoying idiots that got upset the moment you start doing even the slightest of disrespectful things whilst not being a complete arse hole himself either. Kinda just being the mid twat of rolling along with everything I was mouthing off to him, which was amusing in its own right.

"Aheh." I'd let out a short chuckle as he commented on my 'company'. "Trus' me, they're the worse." I'd continue before motioning my head downward to call attention to the lightning bolt shaped emblem stuck to my neck. "Cause clearly only the best'a company would literally electrocute the shit outta ya if you don't pay 'em the respect they don't deserve." Used to try and hide that fact from random people, of'en made them worry. Though I stopped caring long ago when the shit never stops regardless. "Maybe so, but ye' still a Mullet Mutt. An' who you makin' assumptions about? How dare ya not think I could be an upstanding, law abiding citizen." Couldn't help but snicker after that one, saying that with a straight face would be impossible. "Though like I said before, even if tha' was what I'm like. Don't got no energy to bother with tryin'."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:51 pm

"With pleasure." I'd grin and perform a mock bow for a moment. If joking around was the way this would go, I could play that game. 's not what I expected to come out of this chat, but ain't gonna say it's a terrible outcome. Gotta liven up your day with some off the road fun, right? And as long as this critter didn't start bein' all gung-ho and tryin' to bite me or something, I'd consider this encounter a win-win. Technically. Ya gotta find the silver lining in everything. It makes things a whole lot more fun to deal with. Unless you're a depressed skunk. Then too bad for you.

Hah? "Can't you just find a way to ditch em? This place seems to have a chunk of options when it comes to getting things done." Well, maybe not obviously, but with so many different folks with weirdo abilities and powers, there ought to be someone or somethin' that can be of use. Theoretically speakin' at least. Can't deny that there's a bit too much of a mess at times. You get lotsa stuff to pass under the radar with such a colorful diversity. Even the rainbow can't contain all that brightness. "I'm just asserting my personal opinions, fluff. Nothin' against ya, really. You be what you want." Unless of course, it was something that required my interference for real. Albeit I wasn't in much of a police mode right now anyway. Meh. There's time for everything. "So you're just sittin' here doing nothing instead?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 3:03 am

Tsk, almost like some guys jus' don't listen to you at all when you try to tell them things. "Pree'y sure if it'er that easy I would'a done it by now. Don't ya think?" I'd comment, swiping my tail along the grass in the guys general direction to splash the wet dew on the grass towards him. "If I leave the lab, I'm either out on some favour or only been given like. An hour to myself. Either way, I gotta be back by a strict time or I get zapped the shit outta. Every ten minutes too. Not back within twenty four hours of the time. Jus' assume I either ditched 'em, died or was captured. With any result. Nighty, night for my life." I'd smirk, making light of a situation that if was believed to be true was a rather serious one, sure. Though it had been my entire life, only thing I've ever known. So not like I wasn't used to this shit by now.

Either way, I'd snicker slightly at the guys response. It was hard to tell half the time if he was following along with the joke or was just being naïve. "Oh, why thank you graciously for your permission to be myself. You know, I neva' knew that was what was missing in my life. But I think I got closure now." God I'm a sarcy prick. Though I jus' couldn't help myself when an opportunity showed its face so easily to toy with. "Sure am, whole lotta nothin'. Great detective skills once again Mullet Mutt." Would let out another short laugh at this point if I wasn't suddenly interrupted by Mr stomach deciding he hadn't gotten enough attention in the past two minutes. I'd shake my head at it as the upper half of my entire front right leg all but faded away for a moment or two. "I mean, I'm physically fading out of existence with starvation. Wouldn'ya say tryin' save what energy I had left is the smart choice? Can't be makin' a total vanishing act on myself now."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 am

Time Off (Grex) E3af6rJ

"Never said it was an easy job, pal. I'm just sayin' that anything is possible if you seek out the right opportunity. Be smart, and one day you'll get what you want."

Eheh, some people were bitches alright, but nobody was entirely invincible and immune to getting taken down. Plenty stuff ain't easy, but if no ways existed, it'd be a sad life to go through. Then again, life can be shit one way or another, but I like to think that the existence of options which can help make it better is a bit of a savin' grace. When it works out well, but that's a complete 'nother story. Ain't got the time to recount how many times stuff has worked out and hasn't. I'd sit here thinkin' all day, and that's not what I wanna be doin' right now. Trust me. Anyway, I'd lift my paw to rub away some of the wetness that got itself stuck to my nose as I regarded the cheeky guy. "Ya tryin' to give me a shower?" I didn't really need one right now, but a little water didn't bother me all that much.

"Eheh, well I'm happy for you. Should we throw a party?" I'd offer, almost sounding serious about it. Yeah yeah, I knew the guy was just messin' around with me, but it'd be boring if I went and shut it down, wouldn't it? It seemed like it was the highlight of the talk anyhow. Might as well enjoy it while it lasted. A dude not turning red in anger over simple remarks is kinda like fresh air in a way, you know? Makes things a lot easier, for one. "Well, what do you know? Maybe I actually am a detective." I'd cackle a bit before scratching the side of my head at the situation. "If ya vanish completely, would you actually die?" This was a bit of a curiosity, honestly. Didn't the fella say he had to get back home eventually? So he'd have to move his ass from the spot sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Urgh. There was no point making either a witty or serious comment back about this issue anymore at this point. The guy clearly either weren't listening or didn't think I was being completely serious. Honestly, probably the latter. Most likely sounded as if I were just over exaggerating things anyway, so whatever. I'd just offer the guy a shrug instead, wasn't like I didn't hope something like he said could happen one of these days. Jus' wasn't lookin' like it'd be any time soon if it were to go down. Which kinda sucked the life outta tryin' ya know? Regardless, les' jus' hope it can someday be a reality, ey? Then I can finally fend for myself, just me needin' nobody else. Just like I always wanted.

"Wha' kinda party you have in mind, Mullet Mutt?" This conversation was stupid, though if the guy was just gonna keep throwing back stupid comments to my stupid comments, couldn't just give in and let his comment win now. Gotta have pride in your sarcastic ways or what's the point in 'em. "I'm not much of'a howler kinda guy myself. Lettin' ya know before you get any wrong ideas and you drag me off to some lunar masquerade." Okay at this point I was just throwing random stupid words together, the hell would a lunar masquerade even be? Eh, fuck it. Sounded clever in my head but its out and said now so what can you do.

"Aheh, nah." I'd remark, trying to think back at the worst my little vanishing act had gotten in the past. "Tends to happen more off'en when I'm tired or hungry. Think it is jus' a way to conserve energy. Strange physical constructs do strange abnormal things. Though, never heard of being able to vanish away forever so I don't think I would. Whole body disappeared for ten seconds before though always popped back. Perhaps it could happen, firs'time for everythin' I s'pose."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:03 pm

"Khehe, I'm not that much of a wolf for real, but we can have a monster party if you want." I'd laugh raspily, shaking my head slightly. Sure, the moon and all that jazz were great, but I ain't really a werewolf or somethin' like that. So nah, howling randomly wouldn't be that entertaining, even though I could if I really wanted to. Probably gonna leave that to the actual mutts however. I've got better things to do most of the time, and they don't involve praying to moon Gods.

"Sounds pretty ghostly." Most folk didn't casually fade in and out, even when low on energy, but guess you can hardly expect a standard in a mixed mess like this world. Heh, every day you meet someone who surpasses your idea of weird. Such a magnificient concept. "Hunger sure kills though, so if you practice this often, you'll probably become void one day for real, heh."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:19 pm

"Could'a had me fooled." I'd smirk, the hell did the guy consider himself then? Well. Not like it was easy to judge, with how much variety of shit goes on in this city. Things could look similar but the guy that looks that ways is like noooo I'm not that thing, I'm this completely original thing that works completely different but has all these similarities anyway. Whatever. "Ah, callin' me a monster now? S'pose you aren't fully in the wrong there." I'd snarl, baring sharp teeth and narrowing my piercing green 'n glowing eyes. Heh, that'd look so much more threatening if I wasn't the size of an average house dog. "Sure, whatever. Why not." What I got to lose for saying yes, doesn't mean I actually gotta go if he does end up throwing a party for whatever reason.

"Heh, trus' me I'm not the most ghostly one by far." I'd comment, not bothering to go into further detail about that now. Wasn't like I could proper use that kinda thing to my advantage like others could, for me it was more just because of what I was made out of. Wasn't anything naturally organic I can tell you that much for free. Strange fucking shit, science is. "S'pose. Guess I'll go off 'n try to find myself something then. Not getting any progress sitting here. Didn't even end up getting any peace and quiet." With a weak snicker, I'd finally stand up from where I'd been sitting. Looking around myself trying to decide where to actually go next. "So unless ya stick to your stalker profession. I'm gonna head off, Mullet Mutt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Off (Grex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Off (Grex)   Time Off (Grex) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Off (Grex)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next