Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:59 pm

She would nod when he talked of the castle. "I would be fine with it if it wasn't so boring. Forget the castles, I wanna fight sometimes," she said, moving to take off her mask revealing her half-mussed hair, and a bit of a sweaty face. As she helped him up she would chuckle a bit at his offer. Kahn didn't seem like the man who could not take a joke. In fact, he seemed easily fooled by them, which is perfect game for Lorielle. "Ooooo so close. But maybe another time. You still haven't paid for my meals yet," she said, laughing at the stereotype she just jabbed at. Kahn didn't seem to get it, then again, he probably did, cause that could not be any more obvious a flirty joke. Not that it was bad, it was actually kind of cute for this guy. She even almost blushed at his comment, which was really astounding, since over the years, nothing romantic or flirty really made her blush, rather it made her laugh and want to flirt back. Though she would not, this time at least.

Once they both sat down, she would take a gulp from her water bottle, only to find it had lost quite a bit of its cold factor, which was really what she needed at the moment. She set it down and laid back against the benches, using the rows to support her back. A bit uncomfortable, but to be honest, it was better than being scrunched up and fighting. She would squint her eyes at Kahn when he asked her food, mentioning potato salad as a possible one. If she wasn't as worn out as she was; which to be fair, it wasn't that large of a workout, she would throw her water bottle as play at him. But she was too lazy to pick it up to do so. "Hey you, don't pull that card on me. Cause I might almost get hungry for ramen later..." she said, already starting to imagine the lovely taste of soy broth and fried eggs. She would let out a sigh and soon look back to Kahn. "As long as it's good. Though to be honest, I love junk food. I don't even particularly like fancy dinners at expensive restaurants, just sort me out with some fast food and you won't hear me complain, though you may hear me eat loudly," she said giving a smile. "Real dinners are for those who have higher standards for food," she said laughing a bit, not being completely serious, but making her point about her own standards of food. "The most outstanding thing I ever get a restaurant is a burger anyway. Or pizza, depends on my mood," she would ramble. She would stop herself before she kept talking and turned her focus to Kahn. "But what about you? What do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 am

"Ahh, so you're the kind of princess that wants the knight to take her out on his adventures and see the world?" Kahn would inquire, though he already knew the answer to such a question, but there was nothing wrong with being sure. He would chuckle heartily at her jabbing, before shrugging a bit, "Well you can't blame a guy for trying to be a gentleman. However, after this I'll owe you one, and then I will insist on paying for it." He replied, though he had to admit he was rather surprised to see her blush. However, wasn't it a good thing that she would blush? That meant attraction...perhaps there could be something...in the future that is.

Lorielle wasn't the only going for water, Kahn too reached for his water, but like her water, his was also warm. He would take what he could get though. He looked back to Lorielle only to see her squinting at him, apperantly she didn't like that potato salad comment. Though then she began to list the kinds of food that she liked, which really wasn't much besides the fact that it was 'good'. This gave Kahn a little confidence since he knew a few places around town that could be considered quite good, well that is if she  had tastes similar to Kahn. Then she asked what kind of food he liked, and he scratched the back of his head, "Well I often default to the super healthy diet of the average dorm living teenager. AKA, whatever I can get my hands on, or pizza. However, I like a variety of food, from healthy to junk, local to Italian. It doesn't really matter to me, I'm not very picky. Though I do absolutely love an Italian dish called 'Bruschetta'. It is just amazing." He replied....great now he was getting hungry, and he could actually go for some 'Bruschetta' right now too.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:16 am

"I am the type of princess that likes fun things! Adventures are fun. As long as I have something to do, or a tune to dance to, I shall be a-ok," she said, exaggerating her colorful mini-speech with a grin. She would however, laugh when his next comment rolled around. 'Does he even understand what he is saying?' she would think. "Appreciate the offer. But you turn down an offer for someone to pay for you, out of the kindness of her own heart? Tsk tsk Mr. Kahn," she would say, holding her finger out, running her other index finger along it, smiling indicating it was a silly joke. She would continue to lay back, listening to Kahn. "Teenagers have a nice eating habit. It'll just be a shame when I stop exercising, cause then I can't eat junk or I will gain weight," she said with a sigh of distaste. It was as if the human body is flawed in this regard. 'Why can't the human body take seven burgers a day? I would eat them if I could...' she thought to herself.

Her thought was interrupted by Kahn when he mentioned 'Bruschetta'. "See, this is why I am not a food connoisseur. I have never had that, and it sounds fancy. You will have to show me one day," she said. She would sit up taking a deep breath in, apparently still a bit worn from the battle, which just showed how much she had not practiced since she last left kendo.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:03 am

"And tell me what kind of music does the princess like to dance to?" Kahn would inquire with a grin, however at her little joke his grin got a bit wider. It was nice to meet someone who wasn't always that serious. Maybe because most of the time he was serious and trying to help people. Whether it be at work, at school, or anyplace in between, he was always there and ready to help. Most of the time...a joke would be inappropriate in some of the situations, and Kahn didn't let certain actions slide by without an answer. However, that was a different issue that didn't need to be brought up here and ruin the moment. After all those were personal scores that he had to settle, not one that Lorielle needed to know about.

"Well if you want to eat junk food then just keep exercising. If you can't have one without the other, do both! Sounds like an easy solution to me! Granted, I like to exercise, you seem a bit tired there princess." He would reply with a sly grin, though he eagerly nodded at her reply when he spoke of 'Bruschetta.' "Maybe, I'll take you there when it's my turn to pay. Keep you waiting, I think you'll really like it, and if you don't...well there is always pizza." He noticed that she was a bit tired, and an idea slowly began to creep into his idea. It would either fall flat, be funny, or work rather well. Perhaps if an opportunity presented itself, then he would move forward with this plan.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

"The princess likes dance music," she would say, giving a smile. Electronic music was really her scene. Sure, alternative rock was very good, but her love was the music that you could find in clubs, and, really dance. She would nod at Kahn's idea of pizza, starting to feel a bit hungry. 'Pizza sounds way too good right now, I should kill the guy for mentioning that,' she thought, not mentioning it out loud. Clearly it was a joke, but she was a bit joked out for the day. "Well, make sure it tastes good, or I will have to force-feed you the naginata again," she said, smiling. Okay, so maybe she wasn't entirely joked out. She could manage that one last joke. She would sit up, and reach for her phone stashed with her other things, and check the time. 'Bout 4:30...' She put her phone away and began to stand up. "Alrighty. I am probably gonna head out for the day. I had tons of fun. And before you ask, I will be coming back," she said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 am

Kahn nodded, he had been to a few clubs, though his business was not to dance at the time, but he had an idea of what kind of music she liked. Perhaps a little dubstep or alternative rock that has a solid rhythm allowing one to dance to the beat of the drums. It seems his idea for pizza was the one that she liked, however she had a fake warning for him about the quality of the food.

He leaned away and feigned shock and horror, "No! Anything but that! Not the naginata again!" His face then returned to a smile, and he watched her take her phone out and check out the time. He would nod, "You'd better, we got to get out rematch in, and this time things will be different." He would say seriously, a competitive look in his green eyes could be seen. Kahn made it a point that losing was a one time thing, and many of the people from his hometown can testify about how the second time around went. Usually, it didn't go so well for those who experienced his wrath. Granted, he wouldn't be that serious with Lorielle, though he would do his very best not to lose twice to her. Granted, he might let the underdog have her day every now and then, "Well, I'll contact you, and let you know when and where the place we would meet is at. Till then, take care! He would wave good bye, and smile at her when she started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Lorielle would smile, giving Kahn the same competitive look. This was surely something she could not miss next time she met him. She would walk to the closet, taking her clothes with her, and closing the door to once again, change into her normal attire. It suddenly hit her that there was probably a changing room. Thank goodness that no one seemed to notice that she may be acting like a fool. She would put the polearm away, and walk out, walking back to Kahn and giving him a hug goodbye. She tried her best, considering the man was quite noticeably bigger than she was. She would then wave to her as she walked outside the kendo club, on her way home. "See ya!" she would say before leaving.

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:58 am

Kahn would return the hug, and then he would smile and wave to her as she left the gym, "See ya! Have a good day!" With that said he would sit back down and look around for a bit. Not noticing Hibiki slowly approaching, and the leader of the Kendo team chose to hold his tongue until Kahn was taking a drink of water. At that exact moment he would speak up.

"Ahhh, young love."

At this statement the water in Kahn's mouth sprayed all over the gym flower. His face was red, and after a small coughing fit he would look at the third year. His embarrassment wasn't as visible as before, and Hibiki would continue, "But nice job bringing her back to the club. I didn't expect to see Lorielle again, but hey you must be quite the charmer." Kahn looked away and took another drink of water from his water bottle before replying.

"We're just friends and sparring buddies. I think you're over analyzing everything." To this the Kendo club leader would laugh a bit.

"Right, whatever you say. Anyways you better make good on that challenge, I know you can take her. Anyways we're done for today so go ahead and get changed you have the rest of the day off." At this statement, Kahn would roll his eyes and then he would get up and get ready to leave. He still had a good chunk of the day left and homework to attend to as well.

(Exit!)
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Lorielle has established a rank 2 Social Link with Kahn of the Justice Arcana...

Kahn has established a rank 2 Social Link with Lorielle of the Death Arcana...

Users may now take 50% damage when protecting one another once during battle...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)    A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Returning Member (Lorielle/Kendo Club)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2