Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Going after Anya

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

Going after Anya - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:40 pm

'Pffft.' The 3rd year jested with cracking knuckles. 'Using this power is nothing I can't handle, understand? But I am concerned about this girls safety after all. So, I guess, for her sake, I'll lay off the heavy attacks. Even though I'm more than positive we're not hurting her to being with...' With that being said, the Brawler commenced an attack of his own shortly after the swordsmen's flurry of slashes. Cole dashed forward, leaped high into the air, and elbowed the girl directly in her exposed gut. His actions were similar to the professional wrestlers children and certain adults watch on the television. Why would he attack like this? Well, why not? It's quite difficult to punch someone when they're laying on the ground. So he made due with what he could pull off. And boy did he look cool while doing it.           

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):
skill(s):

damage:

crit chance:

hit misses:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Stats:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:05 pm

He shrugged, 'What do you expect me to do, huh? And stop with that 'grow in size' shit, dude. I don't want you jinxing this shit!' The 3rd year exclaimed as he leaped into the air above the downed girl once again. 'She just needs to stay down!' The upperclassmen murmured to himself as his mighty fist descended down upon the female; the powerful strike aimed directly for the abdominal region. With his fist resting on the girls gut, a short surge of pain slowly traveled up the attacking appendage. 'Tch...' He'd leap off the metallic female and land directly beside the swordsmen. He shook his hand and awaited for the next round to being.  

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):
skill(s):

damage:

crit chance:

hit misses:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:43 pm

The possessed Anya Satoshi would flip to her feet and stumble forward. Holding her chest, she was obviously injured and starting to hurt more than before. The pieces of iron skin that was plastered on her body was not cracking and breaking off, revealing her usual skin below. The Shadows hold over her was diminishing, and the Persona-Users had claimed their victory. However, the Shadows would not go down so easily. In a last ditch effort, Anya Satoshi shot towards both of the Persona-Users. Jumping into the air, she'd come down with a heel drop down between them that'd release a shockwave powerful enough to send them both flying. With this last attack, Anya's iron shell shattered, and the blonde female fell to the ground in a thud. She was unconscious, but alive, and the Shadows had now left her. The music in the club suddenly stopped as the Masked Man watched from the DJ Booth with his arms crossed and head tilted. Under that smile plastered on his mask, no one would be able to tell what he was thinking. "These little bastards are the real deal, huh? Maybe they can do what I couldn't." The Masked Man spoke in a muttered tone as he began to clap his hands up in the DJ Booth. It was a grand dance, and he loved every second of it. "Not bad, kids! Not bad at all! I was rooting for you the whole time! You all looked so dreamy out there, I think I'm in love! Oh hey, I have a question for ya. If an illegal alien fights a child predator, would that be Alien versus Predator? Kweahah--!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 pm

The 3rd year broke out into soft laughter as he watched  as the girl arose; her metal skin beginning to flake as she stumbled in obvious pain. 'Yooo, I think we di--...?!?!' The upperclassmen's words were ceased as the possessed female went on the offensive yet again. Cole predicted her next strike and braced himself for sudden impact. The girl slammed between himself and the underclassmen; sending them flying like children playthings. 'Fuuuuuuck!' The Brawler thought to himself as he attempted to fight this unyielding and otherworldly force blowing him over. His schooling outfit became tattered and ripped as little scraps and cuts sliced all across his face. The force became to much for the brawny 3rd year to handle. He'd be sent flying across the clubs dance floor; his body skipping off the pavement a number of times before coming to a deathly stop. Groan's of agony left his plump lips as he fidgeted on the ground. 'Please tell me we won? We won, right? My poor little body can't take much more of this, Squirt!' He exclaimed; sarcastically of course before staggering back up. Heavy breathes left his lips as he slowly made his way back over towards the underclassmen. Upon reaching him, Cole spat off to the side; nothing but blood splattering across the pavement upon which they stood. The masked man asked another idiotic question. 'No. That's just some fuckin' sicko and some lost dude ducking it out for supremacy.' Cole answered; breathes still heavy. However, the swordsmen beside him wanted to get down to business. He had no time for such pointless merriment and got straight to the point. The 3rd year shook his head and cackled. Cole said nothing, but he did have full intentions on reading this masked fellow on whatever it is he decided to spout next.  

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):
skill(s):

damage:

crit chance:

hit misses:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:00 pm

The Masked Man smacked his knee and gave alittle shuffle before grabbing his stomach and giving a laugh. "Kwehaha--! Gomen gomen! Aren't we all duking it out for supremacy, though?" The Masked Individual lifted their hand and gave a few chuckles beneath the mask. When the kid began spouting off at him about keeping his end of the bargain, the man shrugged his shoulders and gave a low laugh. "Of course of course. I'm a sexy man that keeps his word. You said you wanted to know how to control this place? Well, there's something you need to for that to happen. You see, in the center of the plains and the center of the city, there are two deities that hold this place together. In the city, the Deity of Destruction, Shiva resides in the heart. In the plains, the Preserver, Vishnu resides. Both of these deities must be killed simultaneously and once this occurs, all your answers will easily come to you. Though the hard part is defeating both of these deities at the same time, meaning you can't destroy one and then destroy the other. They'll only revive each other." The Masked Man rubbed the back of his head and gave a low laugh beneath his mask. "They're pretty tough too. I've fought them both, and I couldn't really beat them. Maybe you little bastards can accomplish what I couldn't, huh? But the problem is, how are you going to beat both of them at the same time? Surely you don't plan on fighting them both one on one? Oh my--!" He would grasp his chest and begin to give a few breaths almost as if he were flustered like that of a school girl. "Once they're both dead, the path to your little dream will become realized, Kwehehe--! Well, there's that!" He hopped onto one foot and rubbed the back of his head a few times at the further condescension from the little kid. "Woah Woah, you little bastard, that's mean!" The man grasped his heart and gave a flustered amount of breaths. Two red blush spots popped up on his mask. "Anya was a special occasion, don't mark me off like some kind of bad guy here. I'm the hero of this story, you know? And my arms are bigger than yours! Do you even lift, bro?" The Culprit flexed before giving a laugh. With a final wave, he suddenly vanished in a cloud of darkness, leaving the Persona-Users behind to "fondle" his words. Kwheheahah--!
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Shuffle Time Bonus

1 - Stat Booster - Retrieve five stat points for HP stat.

2 - Velvet Coins - 2,000 Vc won from battle complete.

3 - Broken Card - Retrieve nothing for battle complete.

4 - Soul Recovery - Recovers 15% of both HP and SP.

5 - Broken Card - Retrieve nothing for battle complete.

Random number (1,5) :

Depending on the number will determine what you received.
I shouldn't need to post here again.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:28 pm

A red door appears that will lead the Persona-Users out of Limbo and to the real world...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:59 pm

As the man vanished, Cole merely sucked his bottom lip in frustration. 'Pretty fuckin' anticlimactic. Here I was thinkin' we'd finally get some clues. Noooooope!' He sighed with buckling knees. The upperclassmen suddenly collapsed under his own weight; he found himself sitting upon the pavement giggling. As the swordsmen suggested they take the girl to the hospital, he'd instinctively raise up and flail his arms while voicing his displeasure. 'Take her to the hospital?! What about m--... I mean us! We're over here hurtin' too!' He'd look at the sleeping girl and cross his arms massive arms up against his even bigger chest. 'You're right, though. Pretty sure shes hurting more than us anyways.' He'd begin to rotate his neck, but pain would instantly stop him halfway through the rotation. 'Yeah, nevermind...' He sighed and rubbed the side of his sore neck. The underclassmen continued to talk however; speaking of how he believes the masked man isn't the one behind all this. The 3rd year shrugged as they both headed towards the portal leading back to the real world. 'Kinda early to be coming to conclusions, don't you think? We should wait for Sleeping-Beauty over here to wake up so we can ask her some questions and hopefully get to the bottom of all this shit.' He'd say before walking through the portal.

★ exit ---

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:33 am

Going after Anya - Page 5 180px-JudgementCard

Fate has dealt you powerful cards... Once again you have risen to the occasion...

Naito Tsurinai has established a rank 3 with the "Limbo Subjugation" Team of the Judgement Arcana and a rank 4 with Cole Barbados of the Strength Arcana...

Cole Barbados has established a social link with the "Limbo Subjugation" Team of the Judgement Arcana and a rank 4 with Naito Tsurinai of the Emperor Arcana...

Users may now create a team attack that can be used once during battle:

Team Attack | Users may now create a simultaneous attack that can be used for 1/3 of each of their total SP. The damage performed will be AoE and counts as Tier 2 damage. They will add their stats involved with the attack together first, and then calculate that total amount with the tier +. Can only be used once per battle. You will add this attack to your Persona Compendium under your fusion attack. This can be remade each time a user gains a new Persona. This means you can end up with a series of team attacks.

Code:
[b]Team Attack Name:[/b] [What is the name of your attack]
[b]Team Members Involved:[/b] [Should be your names here]
[b]Personas Involved:[/b] [Which Personas are used in the attack]
[b]Damage Type:[/b] [Choose Two types of damage involved in the attack. Make sure you note which party member is doing what damage type so you can add up the damage using the stats used, correctly.]
[b]Description of Attack:[/b] [What does the attack look like? What do you both do to perform the attack?
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going after Anya   Going after Anya - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going after Anya
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5