Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Heaven's Door(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Heaven's Door(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:30 am

Heaven's Door(Open) UemqGrL

A jazzy tune filled Heaven's Door with some life, despite there only being two people there currently. Exactly one employee and the owner somewhere inside doing paper work. It had been a quiet day at the bar, no customers had walked through that door and it was such a drag, at least she would have something to do other than watch the ice melt.

"Put a smile on that face, Blake! What if a customers walks in?"

Her head perked up and looked to her right, she knew that voice very well, it was her boss...

Heaven's Door(Open) EYsiMyy
"A slow day doesn't excuse slaking off."

Heaven's Door(Open) 6sp2mOX
"If you say so, miss Aihara." The bartender response was followed
by a exacerbated sigh, she would never get used to a talking dog...

"Call me Azami, please." The Shiba Inu stood proudly in one of the stools while starring her employee in the eye, her head drifted away to the glass bellow her before tilting to the left."You know i'm discounting that from your payment, right? Either way, i gotta leave for a few minutes, you are more than capable of handling the place on your own." Azami then completed it with a firm nod before jumping off and leaving the bar.

The Bartender immediately went back to her usual bored expression once he Shiba Inu had left her sight... Though it seems fate had other plans, because just moments later the bell would announce the entrance of costumer.

"Oh fuck..."She muttered

Heaven's Door(Open) CYz1hET
"Welcome to Heaven's Door, what can i get you?"
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:49 am

There was some amusing irony to the idea of a demon walking into a place called "Heaven's Door" and it wasn't lost on Gisèle in the slightest. Staring up at the neon sign on the outside, she couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh and briefly donned a cheshire grin which stretched from ear to ear. A bar wasn't exactly the kind of place you'd expect to wear a name as holy and blindly venerated as that, but she had no complaints. Maybe it was a little cheesy, but whoever had chosen the name had picked it well. If nothing else, it was certainly the closest thing she'd ever see to any sort of paradise, so she figured she'd make the most of her visit. Pushing the door open and casually waltzing inside, the devil would make her appearance without any mention of her name required.

"Welcome to Heaven's Door, what can I get you?"

Heaven's Door(Open) Tumblr_lvj2of2wdc1r5cn3bo1_500
"Geez, impatient are we? You should be a little more gentle miss bartender, it's my first time."

Were they that used to regulars? Then again, perhaps the black-haired girl at the counter was just tired of her shift and was hoping for a break from the unrelenting swarm of customers that a city this large no doubt had to bring in; that was something Gisèle could empathize with. Regardless though, unless closing hours struck early then she'd be here for more than a while longer despite how her server felt. Contrary to the image she projected on the surface, the woman hadn't come here seeking only a nice drink and some advice... hell, in a way this visit was arguably much more business than pleasure. Greedy merchants and shady commerce were the lifeblood of inequality and corruption, so she was here in the Commercial Ward to get an understanding of which stores earnestly needed help and which ones gravely deserved to crash and burn (alongside their owners naturally). There wasn't anything she could do for the latter at the moment, but there was no harm in passing judgement early as far as she was concerned.

But still, that didn't mean she intended to sit around asking questions and walk away without paying a cent. She had scrounged together some money recently and it wasn't as if drowning her sorrows was the worst way to spend it, although just as her words earlier implied she wasn't all that familiar with alcohol. Sliding her way over to the counter and taking a seat, Gisèle would think her choice over for a few seconds before noisily tapping her nails against the counter to get Blake's attention.  

Heaven's Door(Open) D710a227e6a7edd0fe1c11234f70f3eefaf00526_hq
"I think I'm about ready to order. Quick question though: what are your most and least expensive drinks?"

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Heaven's Door(Open) 6sp2mOX
"I'm just a girl who's eager to please, blueberry."

Blake deadpanned, she didn't intend to offend or be acid towards the new customer in any way, she just wanted to create a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. Formalities are usually left at the doorstep after you knock on Heaven's Door, that's what Azami would say at least, the aim was to create a comfy bar for clients to blow off some steam.

"Let's take it slow then. I'm Blake, and i'm the only bartender here at the moment." She would rest both of her hands on the counter and lean forward slightly "And what's your name?Or can i just call you blueberry?"

After the brief introduction to blueberry, Blake would take a menu from under the table and slide it towards the costumer. The Menu was plastified, with a black background, the drinks were separated into different categories and each had a small photo of it besides the name and price tag, it was quite varied. It contained a variety of canned drinks and non alcoholic beverages as well.

"We have some cheap brands of beer if you want, though if you are feeling like spending more money there's always the promo and exotic drinks." Blake paused for a moment to let the girl absorb the information. "I'd recommend you start with something that doesn't have a lot of alcohol, since it's your first time."
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:31 am

Blueberry, huh? That was a new one. She couldn't help but giggle slightly at the first mention of it; most of the nicknames Gisèle had accumulated over the years were far less innocuous than that, so it was amusing to think that "Blueberry" was now one she could add to that ever growing list. "Name's Gisèle, but by all means, call me whatever you'd like." With an indifferent wave of her hand to match her words she'd make it clear that the sobriquet Blake chose worked perfectly fine.

Thanking her for the menu, the blue-haired girl would browse it very intently. Her eyes hopped from drink to drink absorbing as much information as she could about each one -- particularly their prices as she had asked about earlier. It'd take a while for her to finish flipping through it as she literally looked it over in its entirety and collected her thoughts about the list, but once she finished she'd waste no time slamming it shut and setting it face down on the table. Then without further ado, she'd look up at Blake and listen to her suggestion, though it'd elicit nothing more than a shrug from her. "If you ask me there's no point in doing things halfway. Besides, there's stuff I've dealt with that's much stronger than any drink you can throw at me." She somewhat grimly assured the bartender. Then again, despite what she had said it was probably better to try and stay sober right now considering the purpose of her visit... Wait, was she even capable of getting drunk anymore? The thought suddenly crossed her mind as she recalled the biological differences between her and normal humans that she'd acquired ever since she became a demon. She briefly thought it over, but with no answer in sight, it seemed she'd have to find it out for herself if she ever wanted to know.

Heaven's Door(Open) Lyw2NXx
"Eh, whatever. I'll go for something soft and cheap. One Penecia Pint please."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:11 pm

"If you go all out now, all you will accomplish
is pain and lots of regrets in the next morning."

Blake spoke in a somewhat melancholic tone, as if she was recalling her own experiences as she gave the blue haired girl advice, when it came to alcohol she did indeed had a lot of experience, in her teenager years she abused of the substance more than she is proud to admit, now days she is somewhat dependent when stressed but can hold herself back from just getting wasted.

"Alright, coming right up, Gisele." Blake immediately got started, some bartenders would show off while preparing a drink but Blake always thought that was tacky, she just went straight to the point, get the ingredients, mix and serve it. The

Azure Knight wouldn't have to wait long for her drink, it would be served in a short but wide sphere like glass with a little umbrella on it, the liquid itself was a shade of bright baby blue.

Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 3:29 pm

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Blake spoke from experience and the gloomy tone that accompanied the words made it clear she had some unpleasant memories with liquor. A bartender who saw troubles resting within the glasses she served... Such a thing might raise an eyebrow from some, but Gisèle had seen this song and dance before. Dream jobs were just that: dreams. People had to take what work they could get no matter what it meant to them personally. She nodded her head in sympathy and understanding at Blake, but she wouldn't say anything more on the topic knowing that it was the kind of thing that silence answered best.

While she was from a barfly needless to say, horror stories about bartenders trying to pull off fancy, drawn-out tricks while mixing drinks were still a dime a dozen no matter your familiarity with beer. With that in mind, it was pleasing to see that Blake didn't bother with that sort of thing when preparing her drink. "Practicality over style, eh? You've got a good head on your shoulders." There wasn't necessarily anything wrong with showing off, but more often than not it left a sour taste in her mouth when done in settings like these. Not every mundane task needed theatrics jammed into it, not all that glittered was gold. Then again, maybe it was just the passion and complacency behind those acts that made her feel sick.

"No point in me delaying either then. Bottoms up."

Snatching the glass off the table, the woman would hold it to her lips and take a long sip from it. Contrary to what one might expect though, the length didn't translate to the amount she drank. It might have been low-priced but that didn't stop her from savoring every last drop she sucked out of it before she set the still relatively full cup down where it was. "Hey, that's pretty good!" She exclaimed with genuine praise. "I take it this place gets a lot of customers with quality like that?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:24 pm

"We just want to provide comfy and cozy experience for the costumer, no need for that tacky shit, scantly dressed bartenders or people ordering drink with fancy names and buzzwords to look impressive." Good to see people appreciated the simplicity, it's not that she didn't put effort or didn't care about her job, she really wanted to do her best but showing off would just slow her down in the long run.

"Hm? Not really, there are bigger names out there, we do have some regulars and they have been enough for us so far." They would be tight on money at times, but that's just part of the business. "Glad to hear you are enjoying the drink, is there anything else i could do for you, Blueberry?" Blake was definitely sticking to that nickname, it was cute and the girl didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 5:58 pm

So business wasn't booming then? Gisèle would process the information and nod her head with a hint of empathy in her gaze. "I see. If nothing else I think you've earned another regular... well, whenever this Blueberry has spending money to spare anyway." The booze was palatable and it seemed that they could use some extra customers, so she didn't have any qualms about dropping by every now and then when she could make the time for it. Besides, the bartender was proving to be pleasant company.

Taking another swig of her drink, the blue-haired woman would put a finger to her lip and briefly adorn herself with a contemplative expression formed in response to Blake's question. It wasn't any trouble thinking of a subject to bring up, but there was no harm in playing the fool a little. If nothing else she figured that it'd make her request seem harmless (though then again, it probably was harmless).

"Some gossip never hurt anybody, right? Have you heard any odd news lately? Had any intriguing customers stop by?" In somewhere as ostensibly eccentric as Junction practically anything could qualify for the title of interesting for most people, but maybe an innocent inquiry like that could gather some valuable info in spite of that.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:00 pm

"Having someone such as yourself
as a regular would be lovely."

Though her next question got an eyebrow raised from the Bartender. What was she expecting? To be handed a quest to go fetch the stolen items from a bandit? Regardless, Blake would comply to the blue haired girl's request, she'd twirl one of her twin tails around her index finger as she attempted to recall any interesting events that might have happened or that she had heard about.

"Well, we have this one regular who is a mercenary werewolf, he is pretty strong, he got into a fight with super soldier cyborg once. There's also this guy named Nagami, he fixes clocks and repairs other shit, the shop is called Mementos... Other than that i don't think i have anything interesting to tell..."
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:58 am

Yep. Completely harmless. The patrons sounded interesting, sure, but they were all irrelevant to her for the time being. There was no harm in asking though, so not like she lost anything. It opened the gateway for a bit of idle chit-chat with Blake too... well, assuming she was willing to divulge details anyway. If not then Gisèle wouldn't try her luck. It didn't sound like important information and she didn't want to be a nuisance if the topic was off-limits for some reason. "A fight happened here then? Must have been pretty intense if it was between people like that. Who won?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 pm

"Neither. Mio, my boss, had to break out the fight before they tore the place apart with their fight." Blake would let out a sigh, though if one payed attention they would notice it was closer to a girl day dreaming about a crush rather than a tired sigh."She is a pretty badass Gal, really good boss too, i'm glad to be working for her. There's also Azami... she is uh... a dog, she left not long before you entered, maybe you ran into her on your way in?"

Blake awaited for the blueberry to speak, she'd maintain eye contact with the customer while cleaning the balcony.

"Is there anything else you need, Blueberry?" She gave Gisele a wink as she turned around to organize the glasses and bottles on the shelves behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 8:07 pm

A light smile emerged on Gisèle's face. As someone well-acquainted with people's minds and the best methods for getting inside them, the affection Blake held for this boss of hers was easily apparent, although it wasn't something she'd comment on. Instead, she'd take one long last swig of her drink, finishing it off completely and then leaning back in her chair with her arms resting behind her head. "I see! Then I guess it'd be fair to say Mio won that little scuffle then." With a short-lived laugh that'd stretch or shorten in accordance with Blake's reaction, she'd give some thought to the bartender's next words momentarily. "A dog? I must've just missed them. Strange how many talking animals populate this city..." The image of a certain "Space Penguin" flashed through her mind but quickly faded.

A bit of time would pass and eventually Gisèle would place her hands on the counter and push herself to her feet. She wasn't feeling particularly woozy and it showed, but nevertheless, she was willing to mark down this bar trip as a success. After all, she hadn't come here to drink in the first place. "I think I'm good for now. I'll be sure to stop by again sometime soon though! Thanks for the drink Blake." After exchanging farewells she'd head out the door without another word. But just as she opened the door and began to step outside, she would give one playful wink, letting it close shut and vanishing into the streets as if she were never there.
Back to top Go down
Demon Flame

Demon Flame

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Finding a good place to kick back at is never unwelcome...

The Gears of Fate are ever turning.

Heaven's Door(Open) 11_-_HungerHeaven's Door(Open) RmB2W9w

Gisele of the Lust and Blake of the Fortune have forged a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Door(Open)   Heaven's Door(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Door(Open)
Page 1 of 1