Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) Empty
PostSubject: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Aiku Shrine was truly as beautiful as people said it was. Gorgeous walkways, the famous offering box people will go to to pray for luck, and what was most pretty to Lorielle, the pond of koi fish that would flail around underwater. She was wearing on this colder day, pants, a long-sleeved green shirt, and her favorite black jacket safely snug on her body. It was pretty much a part of her to any person who knew her, family and friend alike. Within her jacket was a small sandwich bag containing a couple slices of bread she had to sneak in, though she wasn't sure if it was even against the rules to do so. Nonetheless, she took a few steps over to the pond and sat a few inches from the edge.

She looked upon the orange, white, black, so many different colored fish as they swam in the pond. She gave a last subtle look around making sure no one noticed her before unzipping her jacket and pulling out the bag. She then opened the bag and grabbed a slice of bread and tore off a piece, tossing it into the pond and watched as the fish swarmed to eat it. She did have other things probably more entertaining than this she could do, but for the past couple days she was bored, so she decided to try this in the hopes it'd either be fun, or remind her of what she already has. She continued to toss tiny pieces of bread and watched the fish.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 am

Sagami had been walking through the shrine while he talked on his phone, yelling at some man who apparently had forgotten to deliver something. “I don’t care if your wife is in the hospital, I want that package here this afternoon or you can find yourself a new job bud, kay?” The muffled sound of the man arguing back could be heard, “You messed with the wrong man, find yourself a new job that can pay for those hospital bills. Good day.” A Sagami started to hang up the phone, the man again could be heard but he was crying. Shoving the phone in his pocket, Sagami sighed and pushed his hair back; her picked up a pebble and slowly flicked it into the lake. Looking to his side, he spotted someone very familiar, approaching her he began with “Seems your back in town?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:57 am

She turned after dropping another piece of bread in the water to hear some random shouts from a man's voice. He saw it was Sagami, the boy he met at the train station. He seemed really angry at whoever he was talking to, and it wasn't hard to really hear what he was saying. She felt kind of bad for whoever his rage was directed to, but perhaps it was deserved. She didn't know, and she damn well wasn't going to ask. She quickly turned back around and continued to toss bread into the sea when she noticed him walk beside her. She saw when he walked to her and turned to smile, her white teeth showing. "Hello! Nice to meet you too," she said in a joking kind of manner. He didn't seem like he had the greatest social skills of all time, but hey, she isn't begging. "I like in Nokiawa. I wanted to feed the fish, here," she said taking a spare piece of bread from her bag and handed it out to him grinning.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:38 am

Feed the fish, why? Why not go shopping like a normal girl. Was Sagami the only person who freaked about fashion and stuff like that? Not even girls acted like that… Feeding the fish…? Was it supposed to be fun to her? “Is there a reason you like to feed the fish?” Sagami was on his way home until he got the call from his supplier. Then he steeped in the shrine to make that call, thinking no one would be there but when he started talking, it was too late to stop him. When he doesn’t get his hats, things get said. He needed a few hats to be shipped to his house then the rest of the line of clothing to be shipped to America. But his supplier was worrying about his wife more. With all the money the Sokida Company paid him he should be working and pay for her bills. But now Sagami needed to find another person who would ship them.

But yes, Sagami had taken over the family company and changed it drastically. At first it was a toy company from his great grandfather, and then it turned into a company studying shadows. It was weird that the company changed each generation. Sagami decided he didn’t want to deal with shadows. He immediately took over the business upon his return. Shipping clothing worldwide, the shadow studies were shut down as a fact, a lot of people became unemployed. Though the same thing happened to the worldwide Sokida toy company, his father recommended them to another toy company. All unemployed men and women put that way by Sagami were recommended. But back to life as it was now. Sagami looked at the girl; he took the bread and looked at it, ripping a piece off and letting it drop out of his hand, falling into the pond to where a fish grabbed it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:14 pm

She smiled at Sagami and tossed another piece. "I thought the fish were cute so I wanted to stop by. I might go out and get something to eat, you should join me!" she said looking at the fish. The fish moved as though it was a mass of orange, white and black wherever the bread went. It was almost beautiful to see it take shape, and then have the shape move while staying almost completely in shape to the next piece. Lorielle seemed to get an almost child-like joy out of watching the colors move. "I was thinking, what do you do for a living? You seem like you have authority to whoever you spoke to," she said recalling his needless-to-say intimidating voice when he spoke on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 am

“Go out? I do not ‘go out’ to eat. While I do enjoy the act of letting another prepare my cuisine. I do not enjoy the act of going to a ‘restaurant’ and have people I do not know cook my meal.” That was a lie. Sagami did enjoy going out to eat; it went along with his shopping addiction. Although to keep his pride, he must not tell anyone about any of his hobbies, only his sister and the staff knew. It had been a while since the man had gotten along with anyone that wasn’t in his family. After the ‘incident’ he hadn’t thought of social interaction. After that event, Sagami had hated people. They all almost killed him because he almost got them all killed. They were fighting the cause of the shadow rampage, when he went to analyze the, his evoker seemed to be broken, but he couldn’t use anyone else’s either. He hadn’t seen his persona since, and doesn’t expect to see it anytime soon. “ I run my family’s business.  The specific thing I do is classified."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:57 pm

She frowned puffing out her cheeks. "Buzzkill. Cmon! It'd be fun. I can pay for it if you are broke," she said almost proudly. Her parents never had a shortage of money, so she could be called spoiled, but that wasn't a good description. To her, being spoiled is someone who can ask, get whatever they want, and keep asking for more with no restraint. Lorielle doesn't require much to make her happy. Hell, she is at a pond feeding fish. Speaking of which, she tossed another piece in and watched the koi gobble it up. She looks back at him raising an eyebrow. "Classified huh...? I have to know now," she said. She laughed anyway and let out a yawn.

"You should cut loose sometimes. Don't you have a girlfriend for that?"
she asked. A completely unfair question. Not all girls were fun, at all. Certainly not some girls at Kizuna Academy. But surely the one to balance him out was a significant other right? She let down her jacket to her elbows exposing her shoulders to the gentle breeze that passed her by, making her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:38 am

Sagami scuffed, “If I can’t afford it? Are you joking? I own a massive amount of money in any currency you can think of. I don’t need you to pay for anything” Why did she want to go out to eat with him, he wouldn’t be fun anyways, he was a buzz kill but wouldn’t admit it. He also wouldn’t admit what his family business sold; it wasn’t the manliest of things although he wasn’t the manliest of men. But everyone feared him, which was perfect in itself; he’d rather be feared than wanted. Although he would never find love that way, if he ever found love, they would be treated differently than everyone else. “My family business is still classified.” Sagami sighed in frustration; did she just mention a girlfriend? Oh this was wonderful. What to say. Did he lie or tell the truth? Usually he would lie but maybe that wasn’t the best thing. “I do not have time for love in my situation.”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:03 pm

She shrugged her shoulders. He was a bit rude this boy, but he was also a bit uptight, and for that reason she could forgive him. Uptight people were usually this way, and it was mostly that she grew up in a family similar to his. Making good pay for a pretty good living, and being all round comfortable. But the one defining difference Sagami Sokida had with Lorielle Rutherford seemed to be that he actually had responsibility. With that thought in mind, and her tendency to get a bit argumentative, it seemed to have set her off slightly. "Well gee Mr. Big Shot. Don't let me hamper on your exciting life," she said a bit condescendingly. She was joking halfway, and it did sound like a joke they way she said it, but it didn't seem any less true.

Why not go out to eat one day? They could both afford it and have a good time. She almost felt obligated to have him unwind and have fun. "Cmon, don't be that way. Hell, we can maybe go shopping and you can help with my shirts," she said. If Sagami was any smart he would catch that it was a bit flirtatious that comment. She laughed a bit and looked at the pond for a bit, seeing the fish were acting like nothing was going on. It seemed like that was how Lorielle was to Sagami, he put a dent in him for fun, but it always seemed to repair itself and be normal. Without looking at him she would stare at the pond. "Saying that makes little sense. The world "love" could mean anything in that context, cause it all depends on your situation and such," she said. She would look at the pond practically entranced by the pretty fish waiting Sagami's answer.
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:33 am

Sagami would sigh, the girl wasn’t aggravating but she was not the best to talk to. If only they had something in common to attach them to each other. “ I really don’t want to go shopping…” He would look at his phone, why would no one call? He needed an excuse to leave. The conversation seemed awkward to him. “… Well…” He would stand up, dusting off his pants and turning to face the exit of the shrine “It was nice seeing you again… Use my number if you wish to ‘hang out’ sometime, I don’t guarantee I’ll have free time though…” He would slowly walk towards the exit, turning and waving slightly to the girl before walking down the steps, when he was at least half way down the stairs, his phone lit up and vibrated. “So now you decide to ring?!”

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 pm

She frowned. "You have to have some hobby right...?" she would ask. The boy seemed shy. Or perhaps, extremely awkward. She would watch him stand and she tilted her head. "You are leaving?" she asked. She would watch him leave, giving her the promise of hanging around more. Though he did forget to actually give her his number. She didn't try to chase after him though. He probably had things to do. She would feed the rest of her bread to the fish, and soon leave, a bit earlier than expected, on the way home.

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 am

Seems like your relationship is stuck in a rut...

Your bond may grow soon in time and acknowledgement...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)   Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought For Food (Lorielle/Sagami)
Page 1 of 1