Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lightning Rod [Moogle]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Lightning Rod [Moogle] Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:49 pm

It's been in a long wait time, but a movie that Gabe wanted to finally see just came out in the movies. The movie was called, lightning rod, and it waasnt necessarily a movie about superheroes. It seems that if there was a once in a million chance that lightning strikes, this guy would always seem to be the target. However, it was only an analogy.

In other words, the once in a million chances of something that's rare to happen, do seem to happen, and it's about how he handles this extraordinary change in his life. "A bit of a line..." Gabe would say as he stood outside and linded up from around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Pendleton's investigation had made no progress. And by that point he was just starting to get frustrated. This was nothing like those old shows he used to watch about mystery solving groups...they made it look so easy, and it was always just some weirdo in a mask trying to get some undeserved insurance money.

This was a bit more complicated, and there had been more than a few times where he had considered just writing Esra off as crazy, but...now he was invested in the mystery. And he was still, somewhat, worried for her. As he turned a corner, he almost ran into someone he recognized. "...oh. Hello Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 1:38 am

Huh?”
Gabe then turned around, noticing that the person that bumped into him was none other than Pendleton. “Oh, look who it is. Pendleton, I wasn’t expecting to run into you today. “ Though examining Pendleton’s facial expressions, it seemed as if something was wrong. “You look like you have a lot on your mind, want to play a little game with me to pass the time? I’m currently waiting on line for this movie, but as you can see, it’s a bit of a wait. Who knows, maybe it’ll cheer you up?”

Gabe didn’t know of the young man’s situation, but he still took the initiative on making the guy feel better. Pulling out his "deck of cards", Gabe would shuffle with amazing precision and accuracy while maintaining eye contact with Pendleton. “ Easy to play, pull the top card of the deck, and I’ll try to tell your fortune from that. Who knows, maybe it’ll be right? "

Strength
Spoiler:

Rand Rules
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 am

Pendleton frowned. "You're...here to watch a movie? I was just passing through the area. What I've been researching recently has been...mentally taxing, I guess I would call it." He shook his head. "Honestly, I'm probably snooping in places I shouldn't be. But...I kind of feel like I have to, at this point." He muttered.

"A game...is this one of the ones where you try and pick what card I drew? I heard most people just cheat at this one, but..." After a moment of consideration, he took the top card off the deck. What could it hurt, right? It could be a nice distraction...or completely pointless. The blonde looked at the card with a raised brow.

Random number (1,52) :
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:28 am

Taxing huh? Does it have anything to do with the supernatural? You seem very committed to your science fiction and discovery of folklore, makes me look forward to your next reading piece. "Gabe would say with a friendly smile. "However, be careful when you do, know the saying about poking a bear after entering it's cave. it's a funny game i used to play when i was younger, almost completely randomized. It's considered the luck of the ages when it doesn't wake up with violence, in which it almost always does.

Moving on, Gabe snatched the card from pendleton and revealed it to him after looking. "Ah, you got the jack of hearts. A warm-hearted friend. A fair-haired youth; or a young person with Water signs predominating in his or her chart. Often this points to a younger admirer." Gabe then chuckled a bit. "Quite a change in destiny my friend? Maybe it's "Whose" on your mind, not what, no?"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 5:04 am

"I've been researching demons. Something's come up and I need all the information I can get...just...make sure you don't tell any sort of cop, or cadet, please?" He offered a weak laugh. "All the information is either vague or classified. And it's not like I'm an expert hacker, or anything." He rubbed the back of his head, stifling a yawn. "Or like I want to go to jail for hacking into government information."

"Well, I don't know about water, so much, but..." He shook his head. "...I'm not quite sure I'm admiring her..." His voice trailed off. "I'm helping her with something, even though she was a bit...on edge, when we first met. Romantic feelings are kind of out of it right now. I'm not exactly sure how I feel towards her...it's not exactly like I even trust her right now."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:17 am

Can we first take the time to appreciate the fact that I was lucky enough to guess that it had something to do with a woman? " Gabe was rather proud of that. "Maybe ask her if she is a water sign out of random curiosity. Though one thing stands, they seem to have provided a bit of a change for you. And by her as the admirer Pendleton, not you. "

Moving on, Gabe decided to give Pendleton a bit of a peptalk. It seemed like he needed it. "When it comes to people that you are unsure of, it's always good to give them a chance. At the same time, that funny feeling in your gut, don't ignore it. Those are your instincts that are registered with your brain. You may have noticed something that you cannot fully comprehend, but it's a hint that you should always take into account.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:45 am

"Her...admiring me?" Pendleton blinked. He barely stopped himself from laughing. He had heard about people like that, Tsundere, or something. She had threatened to kill him during their first interaction, and though she had apologized, she still seemed a bit...well, cold. "I'm not sure about that but...I'll ask about the water thing. Fun fact not many know, Aquarius is actually a sign for Air, despite what the name would imply." Pendleton mused. He had a lot of strange bits of knowledge.

"I don't TRUST her, but I don't DISTRUST her, I guess. Only time'll tell, I think." He admitted. "I'll just to take her for what she is for right now...and hope it turns out okay, and I'm not just wasting my time...what about you, any admirers in your life?...if it's not too personal to ask."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:31 am

"Well, try to hold a little faith. They do state that the best relationships start off as friendships. But maybe not for me, I'm always in attack mode. I don't think that there's anyone that forced me to move in the frame by frame pace yet. Believe it or not, it's also a part of my job to be handsome and engaging. "

Though, for specifics, Gabe wondered how he should answer. "So far, there is one at the top of the list. But there are also others that seem to be pretty interesting to me. Though, it's always the end goal to have in mind when you go through the motions. What do you want from this person, or aspire to gain for the acquaintance you have with this person. This is also something you have to decide for yourself
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:18 pm

"Ah...I mean, I hope we can be friends but...she's a bit edgy." He admitted. "...Forget I said anything, it doesn't really matter. It was just..." His voice trailed off, and he shook his head. "I'm really only planning on staying around her until we sort out her problem...from that point on, I have no clue what we're going to do."

"...gain from a person, huh?" Pendleton asked. "I don't really want anything from her. I just...want to help her get through what she's going through. And that's all. Then I can get to work on more writing and stop studying things liable to get me in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 11:24 am

"Edgy? I mean, friends come in all shapes and sizes. I'd like to think of us as budding friends Pendleton, but I don't look like a simple guy to you, right? Give people a chance, or things a chance. " Though it made Gabe wonder what the problem was, he felt like he didn't need to pry further. "No need to say anymore, i'm an expert at minding my own business. Though, you are a capable man Pendleton. I'm sure whatever problem she's facing, you're smart enough to solve it. "

The line started to move a little more, allowing gabe to step a bit more further. "So, tell me, is your selflessness a bit contagious? It's just as realistic to see people look out for themselves, but you seem to move at a different tune.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:08 pm

"I HOPE it's not contagious. I don't want anyone else doing the stupid things I've been doing." Pendleton shook his head. What he was doing was very dumb at the end of the day, and he didn't want anymore problems. Especially not for any other people. Once the business with Esra was over, he intended to never write about demons ever again...luckily it wasn't a common topic in his stories anyway. Seemed a bit insensitive, honestly. "...But thank you. It's nice to know someone thinks I'm smart. You seem pretty smart too, you know?...I hope we CAN be friends."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 pm

"What? Don't be ridiculous, it's the best time to act a bit wild and crazy. Once you get a certain age, it doesn't seem like society is so willing to accept it anymore as a good ol time with a bunch of youths. They start to take it in the stride of you being as an irresponsible adult, so I think this is the best time to take risks. ' Gabe then laughed at the friends' comment 'Well, if things continue to go well between us, your hopes ill start to turn more into guarantees. Even with the friends that you make, it's important to know why the friends started in the first place. Helps you figure out what you can and can't ask of them. For example, I wrote fictional manga and you seem to have an interest in the occult, feel free to bounce ideas off of me anytime, even in a hypothetical sense.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 6:02 am

"It's fun to bounce ideas off sometimes. I WILL agree with you on that." Pendleton chuckled. "And sorry. It's been a stressful 24 hours. Honestly, I'm questioning a lot of things right now. I guess it IS about the best time to actually be a bit reckless. I'll be 18 soon. I should get it out of my system now. Take a few risks before I don't get another chance." He agreed. "Once I'm an adult...maybe I'll try and make a career out of writing. A real one, instead of just short stories in a pretty obscure magazine." Pen admitted. "After all, it could be fun, doing it full time...I think I need something to fall back on too. After all, for every great, there are one hundred failures, Dad used to say..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 am

I would have to admit that you are actually quite mature for your age. You said something not too long about about being published? That’s quite a feat, a lot of people have yet to accomplish great things of substance, something you was able to achieve in not even your twenties. Always remember that feeling of accomplishment, that I something to be proud of and look back on when reaching adulthood. “ Gabe then smiled and nodded at the comment that Pendleton made about his father.
“Your father must be a wise man to say something like that. It would be great to meet such a person someday. “ Then suddenly, the line started to move even more, causing Gabe to move up even further. “Oh, I think the line for the tickets is starting to move. Pendleton, have we ever exchanged contact information?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rod [Moogle]   Lightning Rod [Moogle] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning Rod [Moogle]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next