Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] Empty
PostSubject: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 11:29 am

Eirini's central plaza was completely devoid of people. The keyword here being people. As the tiled floor lay cracked and trees decayed rapidly on the ground, a noisome stench that rapidly assaulted nearby heroes' nostrils would be the first thing they'd notice upon leaving the residential area. Even though the damage to the area was obvious, as leaves were strewn about randomly like a sudden tornado ripped through the area, the dead and decrepit flora would be the fastest indicator that something was wrong...

Which it very much was. A low hum, like a giggle, sounded from the center of the plaza as a hunched humanoid gently swayed from side to side, rocking in the wind, letting the waves of purple-tinged fog carry it from left to right and right to left, front to back and back to front... its long red hair(?) draped over most of its figure, but what was clearly visible looked... blurred. Unnaturally so. It didn't fit into the scenery, it was clearly something that was from a far different plane than this world. Yet here it sat, physical, tangible, perhaps annoyingly so. The fog came from its body, everything it touched as well as the immediate ground beneath it which lay completely melted into a thick gooey purple past that was.... bubbling.

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] PJYSWzo

"This isn't exactly what I was expecting from an opponent... Dani, make sure to cover your mouth and nose."

Kalyan would cross his arms as he waited for Danielle's decision on whether to fight it directly or not. There were a few soldiers around to recognize them and others, but the majority had left to other parts in order to defend against other invading Sfalma. Truth be told, the Monado wielder wasn't sure just how effective his weapon was going to be, but it didn't seem to matter largely in the other universe so... it shouldn't matter against this enemy either, he hoped.

However, the creature was far from inert.

Behind its red... hair, mane, whatever it was, it looked like hair; a pair of glowing eyes stared at Danielle and Kalyan. They simply stared, as the beast didn't make a single move forwards or out of its resting place. It just swayed in the wind... and hummed. Sweetly, mockingly, beckoning like a siren's song but driving them away like the hiss of a cat. It contradicted itself much like its existence, it simply sounded out of place in this world and it became apparent soon enough that the more they thought about it the less they would truly understand it. Kalyan frowned in disgust and brought a hand to the Monado's hilt as it glared at him, but otherwise didn't make the first move...

Any others who wished to assist could easily find their way to this spot. The impact site was obvious and the toxic stench was faint in other parts of the colony, which made the trail back that much easier to follow. Soon, another face would join them to lend their assistance...

Last edited by Penny on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:27 pm

It was quite ominous... seeing the usually busy streets of Eirini being so empty. So devoid of life and energy. The devastation caused during Danielle's absence was heartrending... She could've prevented this. All this destruction... had she only decided to go home when given the option earlier. Had she known that something like this would've befallen her home... Kalyan would notice Danielle stiffen at the sight of the creature in front of them. Her knuckles whitened as she curled her hands into fists. This monster had hurt her home... the only home she had ever known. This thing was going to pay dearly for it's trespassing onto Eirinian soil.

She did as Kalyan asked her to though, covering her mouth up to prevent inhaling that disgusting fog, or whatever it was. The words of Zant still echoed within her mind as well... If she was quick enough, perhaps she could yet return and help saving the other world as well! This wasn't just a fight for her home... nor her pride as a Wild Card. This was so much bigger than that. And it all started with taking care of this monster. Her duty as a Wild Card... Of Philemon, was about to truly be realised.

And it was in this moment of certaintiy and resolve that something within her changed. Perhaps it was just the unbridled fury of almost losing her home to this... monstrosity that brought about this realization, or perhaps it was something entirely different... but within her heart, a new voice began speaking. Familiar, yet new. "When your back's against the wall, and no other option is left other than fight against even the most impossible of odds... especially for everyone else aside from yourself! I am Sigurd, the Dragonslayer... and I shall lend you my blades to deliver the justice you so crave. Not just for your sake, but for the sake of everyone else you love and care for." As Danielle looked upwards, a bright golden bordered card of the Fool appeared, burning a bright yellow before vanishing into her mind, and her protoge would reveal himself.

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] Number_f0__future_king_hope__render___by_alanmac95-d7y0u2b

"Sigurd..." That name left her tongue, almost in complete disbelief of what she had just heard. This new persona... It felt very different from the Ljósálf that she had come to get used to. He was still very much present within her heart. Sigurd felt so much warmer... and closer to whom she aspired to be. The brave warrior who would go up against any threat for the sake of their home... Without as much of a thought, the Monado Yumi materialized in her hand, resonating with Kalyan's own Monado. Her thoughts were very much still with her friends on the colony, and a silent plea went out, hoping that any of her old comrades would heed her call. Eirini needed it's champions, now more than ever. "I think this thing has well overstayed it's welcome. Making our home close to a complete ruin... I will not stand for this, Kalyan." She'd pull out her evoker from the holster on her hip and placed it on her temple, staring at the abhorrent creature in front of her. "Eirini demands justice! SIGURD! LET'S TEACH THIS MONSTER A LESSON!"

Danielle:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] VzoZ1Zp

Disgust and anger filled Kira Kira once she saw the corruption personally. The girl just wanted to charge towards whatever was causing this shit and rip it apart... but a certain someone wouldn't let her do it, not even in a million years.

"I appreciate that you are listening to what i say, for once." The Weapon sounded relieved, his owner was very stubborn and once set on something, it would be a miracle to change her mind.

"I don't want to fuck this up..." Her usual loud and excited tone was replaced by a serious and somber one, it was somewhat unsettling, even for Ketsueki who was linked to her.

Despite the shock, the weapon couldn't help but chuckle at his partner's response, he was proud of her. However there wasn't much time to ponder, the two would march at a steady pace while looking out for other allies. It didn't took her long to find someone, it was her...

"DANI!" She exclaimed before running towards the Wild Card for a big and tight hug "I'm so glad to see you again..."

Kira Kira:

Passives:

Equips:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Every damn day was a repeat of one of three things for Cyrus Abaddon: he would either throw himself into helping with the rebuilding of damaged public Eirinian property, devote himself endlessly to researching the current events (and lately the whereabouts of Danielle and Kalyan), or use the powers of his Persona to help fight off incoming waves of monsters; it was all like some shoddily written survival horror story, except it hadn’t turned out to be as exciting or enticing as the man pictured it in his head back when it began. If it weren’t for the Sfalma he got to fuck up beyond all recognition, his frustration just might have gotten out of hand; it acted as a sort of venting chance for the scientist to change his rage and frustration into something useful. Thusly, when he heard another creep was putting Eirini’s central plaza in danger he was, aux contraire to what most people would feel, Cyrus was relieved. Ironic, considering all he wanted to do was protect Eirini and its people.

Cyrus arrived at the scene closely behind Kira Kira, minding his step so as to not trip over the cracked and deformed stone tiles.

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] Akise_aru_x_reader__finale_2_2__by_fangirlotaku7-d7hioay
"What a shitshow..."

How many times now had he been mobilized? He was and always would be one for doing the right thing and keeping those who would try to harm innocent people at bay, but Cyrus realized early on that this was no whimsical adventure or merry quest; no, this was a struggle for survival against an endless onslaught of monstrosities, and this time around there was no plot armor to be had. He had never been a man of very high morale to begin with, and anyone would be able to tell that the endless days of fighting for the continued existence of the colony he called home was beginning to take its toll on the white-haired man.

Finally, he saw the target up ahead, just past a duo of people he couldn’t quite make out from the distance. What where these civilians doing? They were gonna get killed!

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] 7974a58d835955d5767481ec0932640336dffbda_hq
"Hey, you two! Outta the way!"

It was only after he got much closer that he would successfully recognize the pair in front of him. As soon as he realized who they were, his pace slowed down significantly, and he simply remained lightly behind and watched as Kira Kira proceeded onward. He was glad, but… life had once again thrown all of his hard work out the window. He gripped Ouroboros with exceptional tightness; would it really be okay to just walk up to them? They hadn’t left off on the best of terms, and though he’d realized what the answer to the question he’d posed Danielle was while she was gone… it would still be a daunting task to talk to her about it.

Cyrus remained closely behind Kira, not initiating interaction with Danielle or Kalyan out of hesitation.

Cyrus Abaddon:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:14 pm

As more people arrived, the red-haired humanoid tilted its head in mock curiosity as its giggling became louder and far more oppressive than before. From its hunched position, it laid down on the ground with both its arms in front of it and just... stared.

"You two... Dani's friends, if I recall correctly. I'm thankful to see you again, but I'm afraid this isn't the time to catch up." Kalyan, at Danielle's prodding, drew the Monado from his back and raised a hand towards Cyrus. "Please slow down. This is an unknown enemy, we cannot approach it as brazenly as you're trying..."

Though, it seemed that when he said this the beast began cackling loudly in mockery of the precautions. Even Kalyan's nerves were shaken as his brow furrowed in annoyance. The figure slid its arms behind its hair and flipped it over to its back...

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] W3BLCjG

-Primordial Fragment :: Th�&is-

The woman looked odd. Far too odd. The air around her was distorted and constantly changing color, looking directly at her brought a sense of discomfort similar to looking into a clear blue sky. She was unsightly, but oddly impressive. The ground around her broke irregularly, her mere presence serving as the utmost instability in this isolated world of theirs.

"wHaT's WronG? DO I sCArE YOu? UFU... DoDOdOdoN'T Be afFFraID. let me sHOw you an intoXICaTiNG lOVe!" The broken Primordial's voice was fragmented, directed at no-one, without focus or meaning or context. Would they know what she was talking about? Most likely not, but it didn't matter to her. The Fragment of a once mighty and powerful Goddess was little more than a glitch to them.

"Abhorrent... Danielle, I'm yours to command. Whenever you all are ready!" The Monado wielder grasped his sword in both hands and pointed it at the woman, causing it to split and sprout a long edge of blue light. "Zant gave us this for a reason... We'll waste you."

-QAS-

>Fight the Primordial Fragment

>Retreat to regroup and reorganize

Kalyan Stats:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 am

This creature... whatever it was, didn't belong here. It looked out of place even when compared to the Sfalma she fought with Cyrus and her friends here. It... looked disturbingly enough like a person, yet there was something very inhumane and sinister about it which convinced her otherwise. Not only was the fog and the nasty bile evidence enough that this thing was nothing like her or Kalyan... Yet, a sense of familiarity struck her as well. They way it was out of focus and alomst flickering in place reminded her very much of the enemy that she had just left behind. Were they related somehow? "Hrm... This thing looks familiar. The thing I fought briefly with the others before... looked distorted and blurry, just like this thing here. Are they related somehow?" If so, maybe hurting this thing would affect the outcome of the battle that she had left behind in favor of her own home. But before she could finish that train of thought, the sound of footsteps coming from behind her caught the soldier's attention, and pushed all those concerns aside for now. And before she even had time to get a proper view of the people coming her way, she felt the familiar warmth of Kira's embrace.

"K-Kira... You...!" Danielle stuttered out, relieved that she had finally reunited with her once again. Her joy was cut short however when Cyrus showed his face, however. They've gone through this already. She broke away from the hug, looking her two allies in their eyes. "I-I'm sorry I left in the way I did... I had no real control over what was going on. I'm afraid we don't have much time to play catch-up. We have... something here which is in need of adressing." She'd look towards the creature once again as it spoke out. "I would have to decline your... wish. I'm already taken." She'd answer the monster, regardless if it was capable of understanding her or not... she wasn't even sure if her voice even reached her ears intact. Either way, the soldier would then turn towards her friends, bow at the ready. "Now... I'm sorry to ask this of you, but... Would you mind helping us out with this pest?" Regardless of their answers, she'd nod in understanding, before looking at Kalyan. "Right! Let's hit it with everything we've got!"

Danielle chooses to fight the Primordial Fragment

Danielle:

Kalyan:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:45 pm

"I was hoping you'd say that." Kalyan swung his Monado to the side and pointed it straight at the Primordial Fragment. "I've seen the terrors your kind brought upon that world already! We won't let you do the same to our home! I hope you enjoyed your slumber, because we'll throw you right back into it!"

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] 420n9CO

"Aahh... IS THAT so? i See, so It SEEMs I'LL HAve tO forcE YOu TO stay! sTAy, STAy, stay, STay, foRevER AnD EVER!!"

-PvS Combat Has Begun :: A Primordial Fragment is Attacking, Press X to Defend Your Home World!-

Th�&is:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 2:43 am

So Danielle was going to run away from their standing? If that was the case, then it seemed it would be up to Cyrus to be the bigger man and adopt a more relaxed attitude compared to the one he’d brought to the battlefield. He should be elated, after all; while he certainly was still frustrated, his end goal had been met in the end. It’s not like he was trying to take the glory. “Not even a nod of the head to me? Reeeeeally?” Cyrus would feign to be (too) upset as he put a hand on Danielle’s shoulder, walking past her and stepping closer towards the monstrosity “You know, you ought to treat people in the friend zone like the friends they’re supposed to be, not like exes. That's an insult to your exes.” This comment would be shortly followed by an earnest laughter, letting those who were familiar with him – such as Danielle herself – know that he was saying it all with a lightened heart. Of course, his feelings were much more complex than that, but the general sentiment wasn’t false, and like Danielle herself said: they’d have time to catch up later. He just didn't want her to be reprehensive about cooperating with him, and the first step to fixing that was letting her know as naturally as possible that he currently held (and never had held, really) any resentment.

As he got closer (though of course, still at a safe enough distance to ensure he wouldn’t be attacked while off guard), Cyrus could finally make out… or rather, make out the fact that he couldn’t properly make out what was in front of him. “Sooo… what exactly are you supposed to be? An interdimensional stripper on the world’s strongest drugs? Because to me you look like an interdimensional stripper on the world’s strongest drugs.” It was very basic taunting, but throwing stuff at the wall to see what stuck often started with the most basic of basics. Regardless, he would summon the bizarre winged humanoid that was his Initial Persona and get to work.

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] FuackeD
Cyrus:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:49 am

Once Danielle noticed the lack of resentment in Cyrus' statement and the joking manner in which he had put it out, She was noticably more happy to see him. She had been worried about how he felt after her sudden dissapearance, considering what they had just been discussing not long before the event that had whisked her away from Eirini to begin with. "At least now I'm back with you all, and that's what really matters to me. You should know better, Cyrus." She'd look towards Cyrus with a light chuckle. "Really though, I was just worried that you..." She cut herself off, shaking her head. "Nevermind. You're here, and that's what's important."

The sight of Darwin was quite pleasant to her eyes as well. How many times had she not fought alongside that persona by now? It had to be at least in the 50's, if not in the hundreds. She pulled up her evoker, and summoned Ljósálf in a brilliant flash of blue flames, hovering next to Darwin. It's eyes gleamed as it peered towards their enemy, showing whatever details they would need on this big threat the moment it appeared. "Everyone! FOCUS FIRE! I want this thing gone from Eirinian turf!" And with that said, Ljósálf and Danielle flashed a bright pink color, crackling with energy as they charged up for their next attack. "Kalyan! Mind aiding Kira?"

Danielle:

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] _render__shulk___xenoblade_chronicles_by_gintoki62-d8gw3y9
"Got it!"

Kalyan:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] VzoZ1Zp
"Take this!"

"THOTFIEND BEGONE!"

Kira Kira:

Passives:

Equips:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]   Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side] Empty

Back to top Go down

Intoxication [Erisia Harmonia - Eirinian Side]
Page 1 of 1