Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:04 am

It had been quite the night. Raidou Kuzunoha had traveled outside the outer rim of the city and reached the lands of East Eden. Following the current lead of her case, she had asked about her target in the various smaller settlements outside the city. She had noticed one thing, and that most of these little settlements were very poor, and most were forced to work for the Agriculture Facility to make enough to live. Even outside the main city walls, it seemed the Government had a grasp over the people of Endymion, though Raidou Kuzunoha did not give this two thoughts. Her mission was to find the man in the photo and return him back to his wife. This was troublesome, considering these lands were not under her jurisdiction. She could not openly say who she was, as Geirin Kuzunoha watched these lands while she was tasked with watching the main city. A task many wished they had, including Geirin himself. To be safe, the young woman came to the location she had learned of in disguise. She had learned there were meetings being held in various locations in East Eden when the moon was at its highest. There were sounds of combat, screams, and chanting that could not go missed. Something was surely occurring out in the silent plains of East Eden, and the Summoner wished to get to the bottom of it.

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] 333l3b5

Gotou followed close behind as Raidou reached what appeared to be a broken down barn. Perhaps it was old space used by the camping grounds that had long since been decommissioned. Whatever the case, there were various people making their way through the entrance, and she slipped into the crowd and joined them. She had expected the people to be dressed in dark hoods and masks like something you'd see in a movie, but they were dressed normally. Telling by some of their features, alot of these people were most likely farmers or worked in the fields. Yet others were well dressed, and seemed as if they didn't belong. Was this some farmers meeting? The young woman would have thought, but the moment she entered she knew that was wrong.

The broken down barn was a cover for something more. Once entering there were a number of figures standing before a stage. They all seemed to be waiting on someone, and Raidou struggled to look over their shoulders to see what exactly was going on. Upon the stage, she saw a thick fog that masked the area. Shadowy figures lingered in the fog, making it hard to see exactly what was going on, however the people began to chant words incomprehensible. The young woman narrowed her eyes as heavy footsteps could be heard coming from the thick fog; edging closer towards the crowd. Soon, there was a figure masked in darkness with a face of death. Their body was slender and tall; and Raidou could swear she could see straight through them. It was as if this figure was there, yet was not. A ghostly esper that held no physical form, yet also did. She had come across many demons that held the same properties, but she was not getting that vibe from this figure. No, whatever it was, it was human.

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] Vxchop

" . . . " The figure was silent as it walked upon the stage. Its glowing red eyes focused upon the crowd that looked upon them with hope. Pacing from the left, to the right, the figure began to speak with a distorted voice. "I have gone through a quest. A quest of discovery and meaning as a simple Man of this world. This quest for knowledge began many years ago. Like you all, I was a hard working human with a family; attempting to survive these harsh lands of East Eden. Day and Night, I worked hard for a simple living, until things changed. My family was an easy target for demons and those who command them to take advantage of. For years, I've accepted our weakness to not defend ourselves. However, every man has a breaking point. Every man wishes for justice to make things right: They'd do anything to protect their family. However, when I attempted to protect my family, they were stolen from me. I sought protection by that of a Cadet within Endymion City. Their carelessness while attempt to "protect" my family from a "Terrorist" looking to extort me caused the loss of my wife and child. Caught in their lust of power, they walked upon us who held no power, and disregarded our needs. Well, not anymore. My quest has come to an end, and I have found my answer to Life's Greatest Question: My reason to live."

"For countless years, humans have followed the words of God left to us in various testaments. He has watched and guided us, giving each of us our purpose in life. Upon my journey, an Angel with black wings lowered upon me. His beauty was like no other, and the light they gave was warmer than any sun. This Angel bestowed to me knowledge at the cost of my flesh. They told me the Queen had failed in her mission to protect the weak. They had told me this world needed a new savior, and that I would be the one to return true order to the world. And finally, they bestowed to me a gift. A power like none has ever seen before. The ability to destroy and exorcise the demons that harbors within someone's soul permanently." The ghostly figure walked back into the fog as the crowd cheered to the words. They had found their answer to their harsh times. Their Solution to the problem that was demons and those who used the power of demons against them. They were people who loved God but were not chosen by him. Cast out in the harsh lands of Eden to fend for themselves. Well, not anymore.

Grasping one of the masked figures from the fog, the esper like man would toss them out upon the stage with their binds removed. This person would be the first to be cleansed before the people. Raidou watched closely, looking at the two remaining figures in the fog. Was it possible one of them was her target? Should she wait before acting? Was it even right to act against this man who was giving hope to those she could not? This whole situation was screwed up, and she was not expecting it to come to something such as this. However, Gotou brushed against her leg as if trying to calm her down. Looking down upon the black cat, she gave a silent nod before looking back towards the stage. The more she knew about his abilities, the easier it'd make in taking him down if things turned to violence.

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] 24n05m8

"This Terrorist was found lurking the streets of Little Tokyo in the night. Their crime? Being bestowed a satanic gift such as a Persona. Their punishment? To be Cleansed by the hands of God. Yet this is a gift in itself. They will have a new beginning once their curse has been exorcised from their tainted soul. However, I am a Man who believes all deserve their fair chance at survival. A chance I never was allowed in my days of weakness. Young woman, you may defend yourself if you wish to stay tainted, or offer your soul to His light to be reborn anew: This choice is yours."

Continued...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic]   Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Raidou Kuzunoha watched what happened next with wide eyes. This so called Terrorist, who hadn't even committed a crime, was put before this strange man and the room grew silent. Then, there was a blinding light and a strange sensation in the air. This heretic, that had a face of death, placed his fingers upon the head of the terrorist and began a heavenly hymn. It was a voice of an angel, and the demons within her summoning tubes stirred in dismay. The Detective had never seen a human able to command the voice of God, a tool used to exorcise and potentially destroy demons. Hell, with such a voice even average humans could be brainwashed into cult like believers, willing to lay their lives down for their savior. This young woman, this "terrorist", was forced to listen to the voice from point blank range and slowly Raidou watched the psyche related garbs upon her body begin to disperse as if burned from her flesh. The Kuzunoha went to make her move, but was stopped by Gotou before she revealed herself. She couldn't, atleast not in the open. This wasn't in her jurisdiction so this wasn't her fight. But watching this young girl literally lose her ego, what made her her, right infront of her made the detective feel sick. This man wasn't cleansing anyone, he was destroying the only part of them that they chose. And thus, once all was done, the young girl fell to the ground and laid in a doll like state. A similar state to the others that were found across the city. There was no doubt that this man was the cause of their symptoms.

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] 307xlrs

"Just a second, Raidou. Before you storm the stage, we'll need a distraction. You can't be seen here, or your presence will be known by Geirin. That is a headache we must avoid, if we wish to continue investigating Endymion without the intervention of outside forces." The feline mentor spoke to the young Kuzunoha, and she gritted her teeth as the "doll" was tossed aside. The fog loosened, and another was pushed upon the stage. This time, it was a young man that looked very familiar. He wore a uniform that the outer rim cadets were known for, and his mouth was bound by dirty rags. This was certainly the target she had come looking for, and now he was certainly to be the next victim. Raidou looked to Gotou with an expression of pure disobedience. She did not plan to wait, and she did not plan to watch another person lose themselves to this lunatic calling himself God's Hand of Judgement. The Detective watched as the Heretic closed the distance between himself and the young man, and she grasped the bottom of her kimono and ripped it clean in two so she could reach her summoning tubes. However, as she did this, the ceiling to the warehouse came crashing down...

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] Cl7TKuD

A massive dragon peered within the room from the hole and a young man jumped from the head of the beast with grace. With a silent step, he landed before the people and scanned the crowd with keen yellow eyes. The people of course panicked, seeing such a massive demon towering above them. When they turned to their savior, he was gone. The Heretic had disappeared during the commotion like an esper that was never there. He was gone without a trace, almost as if it had all been a dream and Raidou had been hallucinating everything that had happened. But that wasn't the case, as the young "doll - like" woman was still upon the floor. The Detective took a deep breath before ducking into the crowd and heading towards the stage. In the meantime, Geirin Kuzunoha was doing what he did best: Reclaiming Order. The cult swarmed him as if possessed. It must have been from the hymn the Heretic had used. If there was one thing to be sure of it was that he was dangerous and would need to be dealt with. But for the time being, she had her mission.

The warehouse blew to pieces by the gusts created by Seiryu, the Dragon summoned by that of Geirin. People went flying in multiple directions, and the Kuzunoha stabbed his sword into the hard ground and crossed his arms upon his chest. Like that of a line in the sand, anyone who crossed his blade would be dealt with personally. However, none seemed to be able to deal with his demon, and thus he knew no one in this room would be honored enough to see his quick draw prowess in first person. That was until a figure shot through the fog and headed towards the bound young man that still laid upon the stage. Geirin saw this figure from the corner of his eye and took a shot in the dark. One that was precise and cut a trail through the wind and towards this brave soul's leg. But to his surprise, there was nothing heard but the sharp singing of a blade and the deflection of his bullet.

The male Kuzunoha was surprised, but a crooked grin came upon his face as he drew dual revolvers and began to fire again. All bullets had their mark as they cut through the thick fog, however each had met their match by the dance of the blade once more. And when the mysterious figure in the fog had figured he was out of bullets, Geirin would stomp his foot to the ground causing another shot to ring out from his right shoe. This was the one that cut pass the blade and grazed the figure's hip. There was a sudden twist from the sharp pain, and Geirin planned to take full advantage of it as he raised his foot once more. However, a certain black cat jumped upon his face, distracting him, as the figure grasped the bound man and broke through the weak wood of the cabin's wall.

Geirin smacked the cat aside and it vanished within the thick fog as his keen amber hues searched through the darkness to find his mark. The summoner sucked his teeth as he spun both firearms upon his fingers and holstered them with ease. With a confident stride, the young man grasped the blade currently stabbed into the ground and turned to face one of the brainwashed members that had attacked him before.

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic] LhqfdIF

"I knew there was a certain stench in the wind tonight. Did you believe nefarious deeds would go without the warrant of my curiosity?" Geirin Kuzunoha made his silent stride towards the downed man and lowered himself with a crooked smile. "It's nice to have company before the night ends. Do you mind sharing with me what exactly was going on here? Or... better yet." He raised a finger to his own skull and tapped at the temple. "I think it'd be more fun if that information was sucked out of your brain by a straw. I do have a certain demon that'd enjoy that." Geirin stood and dusted himself off in a nonchalant manner as a scroll just so happened to fall from his garb. "Oh.. clumsy me... Hah." He chuckled abit as he made due on his promise, and a demon emerged upon the deranged cult member. It'd be a long night of pulling information out of their heads, but it was his job. After all, they were playing with abilities far above that of the average human, and this was his jurisdiction.

But a thought crossed his mind... That figure within the fog was no ordinary person. He had heard of only one person having swordsmanship to the point of deflecting a Geirin's bullet. The Summoner pinched the bridge of his nose, as he figured this would be something to deal with another day. Regardless.. the moon was rising and the night was coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com

Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Solution [Plot Topic]
Page 1 of 1