Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)

Go down 
+2
Wolfie977
AkaJack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 QEmwXhn

PvS Combat Initiated: Press F To Pay Respects!

Centaur, Level 8:

Centaur, Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Another group of demons emerged, and immediately Leviathan could sense that they were much stronger than the last group. Even if he couldn't sense it, he'd probably be able to tell just from their looks alone. They were not only menacing, they were downright scary this time!

"♫ ~ So you wanna play with magic? Boy, you should know what you're falling for ~ ♫

Leviathan (Level 2):
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:09 pm

"W-woah... Those things look really..." Callie would pause and stare at the weird creatures that they'd stumbled upon. There was... Something not right about them, their presence was kinda off, or at least was making her feel a little off... They just looked so-.

"Strange?" Terra would butt into the girls trail of thought as she'd nod in agreement.

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 AZnfWyb

"Yeah! That! B-but I gotta stop thinking about that now, my friends need me to help!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Countered if 1.
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 G075x6b

"They look even stranger when they're on the floor like that! Nehehe!"

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 HvskNGQ

"I know right! Makes it easier to hit though~!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Counter if 1 for both.
Random number (1,10) :
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 Secret_santa__clownman_by_rock_bomber-d5pa96z

"I'll answer all your questions later Levi! After the fight, that way I can count it towards my 400 walking words! Eheheh! And gee... These Horsey guys look sad... Hey Horsey Budies! Why the... LONG FACES! Ehehehehehe! Oh the clasics are always the best..."

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 AvMuQyt

"Be careful, Vixen! They seem ready for your attacks!"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 11:01 pm

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 FfEcTtT

Centaur (1), Level 8:

Centaur (2), Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Ignore the Rakukaja, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Leviathan (Level 2):
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 Secret_santa__clownman_by_rock_bomber-d5pa96z

"I'm glad you all liked my joke! But now it's time for the kicker! Ehehehe! This reminds me... The Vet I go to for my cat has started branching out into miniature equine breeding, it's making em a lot of money but it also means he splits his time between his office and the local Pony farm. Though, I'm worried all the extra work is affecting his health... I tried to set up an appointment earlier today but when I called his office I only got his secretary, turns out he was out of the office because he was feeling a LITTLE HOURSE! Ehehehe!"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 am

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 AvMuQyt

"Good, this will be over soon."

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:11 am

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 GtaWIHZ

Exp Gained:

Item Gained:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)   Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Cheer To the Rescue! (Dash for 8D, Zavie, Callie, and Andrew)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3