Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:04 pm

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] 2zgu2s3

------------------------

I Dub Thee

-------------------------

Another night, another Cadet. That's how it usually went ever since the Royal Guard's announcement. Julius was in his desk, perusing the documents and reports collected for himself. While Alex simply sat in a desk with his feet on the polished wood of the surface as he worried his thumbs away at some flashy video game in his hands.

It's been a few hours since they the day classes have already ended in Seven Stars. Many students would be at home doing their own business, but not these Cadets.

They were waiting for someone. But certainly, it was just the same old, the same old. Someone would come, give the same speech as always of why they joined. It's the still the same old stuff as always. The door finally creaked open, garnering both their attention.

Maria was entering the classroom with a solemn expression, she bowed in greeting towards the Prince and gave an acknowledging nod towards Alex. She then moved to the side to allow the prospective recruit to enter. "Come inside, Brother Albrecht."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:41 pm

The knight had been preparing all day for this event, he was very eager to put his skills to test and finally fight one of the foul beasts. Despite said eagerness, the Lion had been very quiet ever since he and Maria left the church, he mostly tried to prepare his mind with prayers or introspection. He would step inside the room, his body was mostly covered by a black armor, except for the head, he carried a helmet under his left arm, on his right hand he held his Demon Weapon.

"Good evening, Lord Julius and battle siblings." Out of everyone in the room there were two familiar faces. A surprise, but a pleasant one. "I'm ready for my trial, Lord Julius."
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Arctic would be standing, waiting for the new recruit she was told was coming and that she had been requested to aid in a similar fashion to how Shiina had aided her with her own recruitment not too long ago. She assumed she was asked to help to let her train more with her own powers considering how she was still new to all this. It was probably for the best to have more training in a more protected environment such as this then be thrown straight out into something much more... Horrific...

The girl was a little worried though, there seemed to be quite a few of them here for the recruitment of this new cadet, was this trail really going to be such a challenge that they needed all of them here? She'd shake her head lightly to try and ease up on these thoughts as the door opened and the new recruit stepped inside. To say she was shocked to see a familiar face she had ran into just recently was an understatement. "A-albrecht?" She'd whisper mostly to herself, nodding her head at him. W-well... This would be kinda embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:08 pm

"Yeesss... It's been too long... Why can't you make them hurry up?"

"It's been one night, and I can't force this to start any sooner than when the new recruit gets here... Why can't you learn to be patient? Are you always going to be like this?"

"Once we've murdered something I'll be quiet... I just need the taste of blood..."

Red would sigh lightly to herself, annoyed by the self argument she was having within her head. She didn't want to be a monster but there was most definitely a part of her that existed that did now and it just hadn't shut up all day about wanting something exciting to do. Fortunately for Red she was invited to help recruit a new cadet so hopefully that would hold back Scarlett's urges at least for a while. Although Red was worried she'd lose complete control of herself like the first time when Scarlett's form takes effect.

Scratching her head, Red would look up as the door opened and not one but two people stepped inside. One of which was the new recruit that they were here to help. A person of which she recognized from somewhere.

"Heh, didn't expect to see your face walk through the door. You catch that train alright?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:13 pm

It looked like there were other Cadets coming into this evening to watch the ceremony. But they were likely going to help out, which caused him to smugly smile at this realization. He wasn't going to be needed, so he simply went back to what he was doing. Julius noticed many of these Cadets were familiar with this potential recruit, it was something to be kept in mind. He nodded at the Knight and spoke.

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] HT0Uo5x

"It is indeed a pleasure to meet you, Albrecht Frost.
Cadet Maria has given me word of your wish to join us.
Would you please tell me why?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:31 pm

"It was a quiet trip, albeit boring without anyone to talk to." He replied to Red before turning his attention to Arctic. "It's good to see you again, Arctic." The girl looked different from the first time they ran into each other, the tail stood out like a sore thumb, was it a result of her awakening to her power perhaps?

After greeting the other cadets he'd place his helmet aside and kneel before the Prince while supporting his sword on the ground. It was quite anachronistic, but the Knight didn't seem embarrassed.

"My wish is to cleanse this world from the beasts that torment humanity. It is the Lord's will and my personal vengeance, they must pay for their crimes. And if that means i must join the Cadets, i'll gladly swear my loyalty to the Queen."
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 pm

"It's good to see you too, Albrecht." She'd reply softly, she had been so surprised to see someone she recognized that she must've slipped up on keeping her tail hidden from view as she noticed the slight odd look he'd give it. Blushing lightly, she'd make sure that it vanished from his view as well before staying silent and allowing the recruitment unfold.

Relevant Strength:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:49 pm

"Glad to hear." Red would say simply with a light nod, she'd say more than but this she knew he was here for his recruitment, not for idle chit chat. The girl would simply wait for the proceedings to commence, she was sure they'd get a chance to talk some other time, and would probably have much more to talk about when that time arose.

"Grr... He's here... Now where are these demons you promised me..."

"I swear, I will walk out of this room right now if you don't harp it down. It's coming, be patient."

"Grrr..."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:57 pm

"That suffices. Very well, we will begin the ritual," Julius coolly replied.

A man of vengeance and justice. He didn't seem very different from Maria in this case. But it was a well-received sentiment. Such motivations were welcomed in the Cadets, as long as they followed orders, of course. This one was very traditional, were all the people from the Church like this? His musings were short-lived as he grasped the goblet full of his mother's blood. He went towards the Knight and held it towards him solemnly.

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] YfTwb6C

"Swear fealty to our Queen. Then drink."

Maria nodded at Albrecht from the sidelines, as if signaling him to do so. Once he did, the transformation would finally begin. The taste was sweet, but what came after was worse than bitter. His body would wrack with pain, as if reacting to the foreign substance. It was hard to breathe for the Knight as his skin began to feel like it would begin to crack like a porcelain doll. Their face would begin to chip away at itself and fall to the ground. Piece by piece, it shattered once it hit the floor and revealed a gaping hole. It was as if he was shedding their previous life, and a new one was being born in its place.

Whatever this blood was doing, it was interacting with something that had been stored in his mind long ago. The seed that had been planted within his head the day of the Eternal Divide was being hatched, but also isolated. He would begin to see the world how it truly was, but in a controlled view. Some could handle this, while others loss themselves to the truth.

The process would fade as Albrecht's power finally awoke. The power that resounded within him would begin to subside. If she were to touch his face, he'd feel his skin back in place and his eyes returning to normal. However, the world he could not clearly see before was open. Voices of demons laced his ears and infiltrated his mind. There was something calling for him: Calling for him. It came from the blade that he proudly equipped with him for this evening.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Having to drink the blood of Isla was received with a frown, but if that's what he must do to join, so be it. He was determined to go to the end with it.

"I swear my loyalty to the Queen." Ablrecht replied as he stood up and placed his sword away for a moment to hold the cup with both his hand. He stared at the blood inside it for a brief moment before actually bringing it to his mouth and drinking the crimson liquid. After having ingested the Queen's blood, he was overtaken by pain, causing him to drop the cup on the ground as he fell on his knees gasping for air. He grasped his chest as he struggled to stay up, he was visibly distressed with the situation...

"Lion..."

A female voice called him right after the pain was fading away, he looked around searching for the source, still disoriented and blurred vision from the ritual...

"Lion...!"

The voice called him yet again, this time louder. His sight eventually set up Lamina Sanctus, it appeared as if the voice came from the weapon, he found hard to believe yet he stumbled his way towards his trusty weapon. After getting a hold of the Demon Weapon, the knight had finally stabilized.

"It's good to finally be able to communicate with you, Lion!" The voice appeared to be happy.

The knight didn't respond, he simply stared at the blade for a brief moment before standing up. He then would take his helmet and place it on his head.

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] ZLAja8T
"I am ready for the trial, my liege."

"Are you going to ignore me...?" The only person the Angel could talk to, and he was ignoring them, it was very distressing for the Demon Weapon...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Julius nodded at the Knight, satisfied with the result. It was now time to test his power. Like all the other rituals, he drew out a scroll. From it, a demon would be summoned...

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] OAOOCs1

PvS Combat Initiated: Eliminate the target!

Archangel, Level 5:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:19 pm

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] ZLAja8T
"An Angel..?"

"It's a shame, but we will have to fight brother..."

Stats, Lvl. 1:

Passives/Relevant Strength&Weakness:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Red would watch curiously at the process someone had to go through to awaken to their powers from an outside view. It had only been recently she went through something similar herself and it was by no means a pleasant experience, nor something she particularly enjoyed watching. She was curious why there were so many of them here however, when she went through her own initiation she was on her own...

"Yesss... I can feel it's presence so close..."

The red hooded girl would stare at the weird angel like demon that arose from the Prince's scroll. Well... This was why she was here after all. To help fight off whatever came to test the new recruit. She wasn't the most ecstatic to be giving herself up to her true form again after how much she lost control from before. Yet with how eager that side of her was at seeing the demon appear, there was no room left to hold back.

Dropping to all fours, Red's clothing would meld with her body similar to what occurred the first time she accessed her power, her body would morph and change until she stood on her own four paws and growl menacingly at the demon at hand.

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EwG6zJW

"Heh heh heh... I've been waiting aaallll day for this..."

Stats:

Damage Taken/Healed:

Passives:

Combat Role:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Arctic Breeze

Arctic Breeze

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Arctic would turn her eyes away from Albrecht as he drank the blood. She wasn't a fan of what happened to her when she did that and really didn't want to see the pain she went through go through someone else in front of her. She'd gulp slightly, only looking back when she was sure that the worst of it was over.

The girls eyes would be distracted by the winged demon that appeared in the room with them. She'd nod meekly towards it, knowing what she had to do now to prepare herself to help out her team. She'd prepare to take on her other form before noticing the other girl in red changing her form into some kind of beast herself... So Arctic wasn't the only one who fought in this way? Shaking her head, she'd quickly change into her true form and float up into the air. Kind of embarrassed by the way she looked within this form, especially with how ferocious the other girl now looked using a similar power.

Lifting up the jewel that now hung around her neck, she'd aim it towards Albrecht before poking it lightly as a beam of light shone out towards him.

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] R8epoE0

"U-uhh... T-this should help you out Albrecht..."

Stats:

HP/SP:

Passives:

Flying:

Combat Role:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 10:39 pm

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] AmeZllw

"Everyone! Get ready!"

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]   I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dub Thee [Albrecht's Awakening]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next