Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Demagogue [Azores Team]

Go down 
+3
AkaJack
Shunny
Grantus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 pm

When the door opened, it would reveal what was formerly a business room, though now it was torn like a battle had been raged upon it. It revealed a large hole with large amounts of debris making a dangerous path down below to a basement towards lights and strange machinery, where one man stood back, looking up to see who had invaded his home. Though he was unable to see them, it took little effort to guess who had finally returned...

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 33b25ph

"Hm. Been a minute huh? Come back to give updates or something else?" He called up to them assuredly with a face of indifference. He was curious to see the progress; as it had been rather quiet since he last gave them their goal. But maybe they were preparing for something. "So, did you get my friend for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:36 pm

It seemed as everything continued to happen, Nozomi and azami would swap places, and the young man would awaken in his body. Everything felt kind of strange, he was unsure as to why someone was carrying him in their arms either. Awaking to the sight of an unfamiliar girl and what appeared to be shunnosuke. Woah... How long have I been out for...? Nozomi was pretty confused, and would attempt to stand up from the woman that was carrying hims arms. However the boy would fall over instead. Ow. Man moving feels pretty...Odd.Nozomi would spend some time attempting to get his bearings, he really was confused on just where he had ended up, and what on earth was going on? Azami had warned him that the most serious of retardation had happened on the islands, but what was this? So guys if you don't mind me asking for a second... Where are we? Thank you for handling my body. Shunnosuke what are you doing here however?The guy was taken aback genuinely, hadn't he moved out of the azores region in the first place? What on earth was he doing back here? Who was this other girl that was with them too. I'd introduce myself...Though I get the feeling you know my name already.Nozomi said addressing Rinna.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 pm

He strode inside, entering the place. It looked damaged, something had evidently happened here. But who did it? The Nyarlathotep Child continued further, eventually meeting up with the guy they were here for. It was strange, for him to be alone, especially as the guy who controlled a large host of gangsters. Perhaps they were off doing god knows what.

"Nope, we're here to shut you down," Joshua crossed his arms as he spoke, "I got no use for you anymore. So that opens my options to take you down."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Jack felt a sense of awe wash over him as he gazed around Dunbar's facility. From top to bottom the area felt like... well like the computer room of some evil mastermind! Frankly it all felt really fitting. Jack felt his his skin tingle and the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. It dawned on him that this journey was coming to an end much faster then he had thought it would. However, maybe that was for the best, after all, the reunion movie always feels a bit short.

"Dunbar..." Jack narrowed his eyes from behind his visor as he eyed the man who he had been chasing for the past... Two days?... wow.... it's only been two days... Jack would take a moment to shake off this strange feeling before pulling his badge from his suit and holding it aloft for all to see,"Zachary Dunbar! I hereby place you under arrest! You have the right to remain silent, anything you do or say can and will be used against you in a court of law, you have the right to an attorney and to have an attorney present during your questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you by the Azores Judicial System. Please come quietly... Or I will be forced to remove you from the premises by any means necessary."

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 Kamen_rider_wizard_by_hoanngoc09-d64q9wa
"PERSONA!"

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 Ultima10
"Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:02 pm

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 0f317ed24d2c8fad558510f4d073989c9aa0af74_hq

"What the fu-" She said, quickly allowing Nozomi to get out of her arms, a look of surprise plastered across her face. "Dude I know, I've been babysitting you ever since you took a nap. Where the fuck were you? How'd you manage to survive and get back?" She asked as though he was the one making them all wait.

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 33b25ph

Zackary pondered and laughed at their threats to finish him. He then looked at the group with a sneer. "My rights were taken from me long ago. The police don't have much of a place telling me what I can and cannot do. You gonna hop down here and settle it like actual men or run away? Speaking of which, where are my other friends? Did you hide them somewhere too or are we just going to skip that part? I'll show enough honor to not attack you yet if you answer my questions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:13 pm

It's a very long explanation. Look I  really appreciate what you did. Was barely aware I wasn't even in my own body to be honest. To put it shortly, I was for some reason in another world and stuck outside of my body. I discovered I am able to talk to azami over here remotley and managed to get ourselves to switch places. She is currently where I was, and I am now back over here. Though...It seems she's now out of her body. Nozomi would look over to where Azami was now limp..Fantastic, now he had to carry her around or something along those lines. Who are you though? How did you come across my body? I had only heard from azami that my own body was unconscious over here or somethin along those lines, but what happened? I'll be honest...I've been pretty lost on the entire azores situation besides what's going on on my own end.Nozomi said in his usual voice. He was now starting to recover. Do you happen to know um...Shunnosuke over here? What's going on right now as well? Where are we?The Kichida stated, pointing directly over at him. For some reason he didn't respond to nozomi, but perhaps he was taken aback suddenly by his appearence.

Last edited by BreakFree! on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:25 pm

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 UzWv1JY

"Nope. Shut up. Shut the fuck up, none of us are here for that bullshit. Shut it," Joshua cut off Jack in the middle of his superhero roleplaying as he kicked him down first from behind. This wasn't the time and place for this and clearly Zackary agreed. "Let's just say we asked them to lead me where you are and to fuck off after we gave a few hard knocks of reality. So what now, slumrat? Gonna sic your goons us now? Don't bullshit me about honor. You're a fucking druglord for Christ's sakes."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Matter of fact was, Rita was tired of staying quiet. She didn't really get to pick a place so she was simply sitting just outside the building, with an eye and ear in both the events happening right now. The fact that Nozomi had woken up just as Azami seemed to pass out was easy to pass off as them exchanging places. After all, they were both important, right? Well, it didn't really matter in the end.

She leaned by the door's frame and let Joshua handle the talking. If a fight started, she'd be ready, but there was no use poking her nose in talks she didn't have a full understanding of. Though, as a precaution, Karna slipped into existence right by his user, a thought all that was necessary to summon the Ultimate Persona. Without an audio cue, it'd be unlikely that anyone would actually notice his sudden presence, but his spear was primed to fight at a moment's notice...

...though that moment was really Joshua trying to push Jack down into the hole.

"Edgelords will be edgelords..." Rita shrugged and walked in fully this time. Karna, however, stayed by the door, leaning against its frame just as before. If it tried to shut on him, he'd blast it apart faster than it'd be able to close. "Joshua, provoking him may not be the best option, you know." She crossed her arms and looked down at Zachary. "What friends are you talking about? I think at this point you might just be the last person left standing in your little alliance, honestly. But hey, if there are any others they might be fast enough to get here on time." Goldilocks shrugged, then glanced over at Karna. The golden bracelets on her wrists resonated with his intent, but she wasn't very keen on taking the first shot against Zackary. Who knew what he could be hiding? At least, if he became an enemy, she had the power to look into his being and determine that...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:06 pm

"WHOA SHIT!" Jack stammered as Joshua booted him down the hole. With what little grace the red Ranger had left he caught himself on one of the many thick wires that lined the walls and dangled rather haphazardly for a moment as he contemplated what had just happened."Are... Are you actually kidding me?... JESUS Joshua! I wasn't doing some fucken hero speech you idiot! I was reading him his rights! It's my actual JOB! God no respect these days...
no respect..."
As to add insult to injury, it was this moment that Monomyth chose to appear once more at Jack's side.

"So uh... Wanna try that one again there cheif?" He asked, a barely contained laugh poking though.

"One more word outa you and I SWEAR I will kick your ass!... My ass... Our ass?Ah to hell with the whole thing." Jack sighed and let go of the cord and fell the rest of the distance to the ground below, where he landed with a slight stumble. "Shit... Whoa... Alright, stuck the landing heh...Well Dunbar, I'm not going to delude myself by thinking you know who I am, or that you give a shit to know I've grown beyond caring about that fact. So, last chance to come quietly and face your day in court, what do you say?" What? There's still a chance, but for the infinitely larger chance that Dunbar attacks, Jack has Monomyth summoned and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:59 am

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 9llDBi7
You're alive...

For how long? How much time does Nozomi have left? Questions that roamed his mind while everyone else conversed their own schemes and planned their own agenda...that were his agenda as well. Right now, however, as the lips blurted the lifeless sentence of a so far hopeless heart, the only thing he could think of was relief. Maybe it would be soon for Nozomi's death to arrive, maybe it would take a while for the same event from two years ago to happen again... But now, seeing the guy alive and kicking, he felt something he had been deprived of since his departure.

Hope.

Nozomi... — Seeing him standing up after an abrupt and otherwise hilarious fall... Seeing Nozomi acting his self, or what Shunnosuke reminded of his usual self after two years apart with no contact whatsoever, checking every little piece that remained similar to the former Nozomi while trying to find what in his face denounced that years have indeed passed for him just like they have passed for Shunnosuke, how they've grown up and changed in the smallest details yet apart... That was hope. It was all hope.

And a bit of shock too, for anyone who'd look at Shunnosuke would be able to identify the purest expression of surprise when someone is caught off guard. And also a tiny, the tiniest, demonstration of relief and joy that makes the heart flutter even when the face is stern.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:15 am

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 432e5426eedecee5b1d654f8bd108863_480

"I've committed many offenses but the best you got is that I was a druglord. Guilty indeed. I'd say though to make sure the islands have a proper leader and not a dictator, on top of not having to deal with bullshit cosmic monstrosities, I think my actions make it karmatically even." Zackary sighed and held his hand out to them. "By all means. I will fight you. But better hurry before I get bored. The more we toil the more Isla has time to seal off the islands and kill whoever is here, all the while we get to miss out on what happens in the other worlds." He himself was not against talking it out, as he was certain the full party had not yet arrived. He was expecting some kind of sneak attack. But he was not particularly worried; without him, they had no hope of reaching the other worlds where a struggle just as grave was occurring, or so he thought.

Zackary Dunbar:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Rinna frowned. "Figure it out yourself kid; on a need to know basis. But say thank you like a more proper guy, that was pretty weak. I know him yeah, he's basically been moaning and groaning about you. I think he was gonna go on a homicidal rampage were it not for you." She looked ahead towards the open door and the large opening towards the ground. "Does that mean we don't have to worry about protecting him? He should be fine. Totally." She smacked the back of his shoulder and pointed towards the door. "What do you think? Wanna sit back and talk or hit the ground running?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Nozomi was pretty confused, perhaps this person felt entitled to him doing something further, but the young boy really didn't know what else to say. Uhm... How else do you want me to say it? I really appreciate what you did for me, and will help you of course, for doing this. My body was pretty vulnerable had you not done me a solid.He was just trying to convey his point and figure out what was going on right now. Shunnosuke, I know there's alot you probably want to say, but lets leave that for later. I got the feeling somethings going down right now...If they were in a secluded corner that seemed to be hidden away, and these two were watching over his body alongside azami, it only said something. When Rinna smacked him on the back and pointed towards the door, it seemed like a signal to the young man to go forward. I think I get what your sayin, nows not the time to talk, somethings clearly goin down. It wouldn't take a genius to deduce that there was something ahead in that room over there, if he was being encouraged to not be protected or somethin it only meant that it may possibly be violent. The Kichida would summon his soulbound and firmly grip it in his right hand, the shortsword shining a bit as he walked forward, his body ready to react to whatever may come at him.

Provided Nozomi was able to walk through the door uninterrupted and not stopped by anything, he would see a few faces he did not recognize, and one that...He actually did recognize. Shunnosuke hadn't been the only person he knew that was tangled over in azores with the clusterfuck of a situation going on atm.Joshua!? Man, I didn't think I'd see you again too. So you got tangled in this mess? It was a relief that Nozomi actually saw someone else that he knew too, it'd would have been quite awkward to simply waltz in confused to what was unfolding in the room ahead of him. If Nozomi's path was not interrupted at all, he would proceed to go over to Joshua and his companions side, analyzing the area. Mind...Telling me where on earth we are? We're running out of time, whatever your doing I'm on your side. He kept it short and to the chase.

Stats incase:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 12:00 am

Silence.
There were indeed a lot he wanted to say, or he could say to that moment. And yet, like a maneuver of magic, the moment he so long waited took him out of any will to say. One by one, they were moving and heading to Zachary. For "their mission", because naturally there were more important things going on right now". More important than how anxious Shunnosuke was for this, how he was able to go against everything and everyone only to keep Nozomi alive, safe and sound in a more appropriate place than a dumpster in the wastelands of Azores, a part of the archipelago he didn't even dream of visiting...

Like a punch in the stomach, it all felt like a waste of time, even if Nozomi didn't mean it. Such as not even Rinna's posterior bickering remarks startled him to his usual aggressive comebacks. While all the others passed by him, rushing to the fateful encounter with Zachary... Shunnosuke remained still, silent, letting them take their distance under the surveillance of his almond, disappointed eyes. Only after a while, the first steps of his followed in the direction of the others. Way behind them at a non-rushy pace, as if there was no hurry in the world unlike before. Nozomi was safe and alive, the biggest accomplishment in the past dreadful days.

Still...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Are you ready!?

SHOW TIME

The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 A7f7cf112a7415ba0d32ce3035679385
"Very well, let's end this quickly! Protecting the world from the shadows that plague us at every turn, we brave heroes fight for the souls within! With the weight of the world in my hands, True Self Sentai Personanger... JUDGEMENT!"

Jack's burning heart's final resolve was made as his morpher shown brightly, shattering his tarot card shattered within. Monomyth's tome was called to him and quickly flew open, pages flying from the great book and forming into a large lens pointed at Dunbar."Let nothing be hidden, from the Eye Of The All Father!" Cried Monomyth as he peered into Dunbar's soul.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demagogue [Azores Team]   The Demagogue [Azores Team] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demagogue [Azores Team]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next