Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro)   Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:29 pm

The Hakken Super Mall: a breeding area for consumers and companies to interact to their heart's content. I seldom came here, but usually see the same people everytime I come here, especially on my days off from school. However, today I was just here for food, wondering where I should go to eat. Many of them were nice, but some I hadn't been to, only about two of them. Being the lazy guy I am, I walked into the closest cafe that I don't remember ever visiting. It was the maid cafe it seemed. Shrugging, the sounds of all the commotion clashing together was not so soothing to my ears. However, it was what I had to live with as I took a seat, waiting for a waitress to come by with a yawn, wondering what I should get.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro)   Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Within the rustling halls of the Hakken Super Mall filled with citizens around the town and even those just traveling by to take a good look at the sites and do some souvenir shopping. Most of them were around the age of high school students hanging around with their friends, pulling pranks or getting to know each other better then they already do, probably heading to the arcade or clothe shopping. Within this Mall was one cafe that was a small restaurant for singles, couples and family to come by and eat while having good service being there. There was one of the cafe maids outside handing out small cakes to people who pass by the cafe and of course who's going to pass up a free cake, so people stop by take a little taste before getting that craving of wanting more.

Within the cafe was a different story, the tables were filled and the cafe is filled with chatter, laughter and orders flying through the kitchen window. The cafe waitresses rushing about the cafe to every table they can, filling orders, bring their food to the table or seeing them of with a smile on their faces. One of which was our usual hard working student Kiyomi Mio, holding a tray in both hands one filled with drinks and a burger and cake in the other. Heading over to a table she placed both trays down before handing each of the customers their orders before they asked her to wish them a happy meal. Saying a little qoute that all maids were to memorize she blew them a small kiss before heading off, taking the trays with her.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro)   Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 am

Skimming through the menu, I wondered what would be best as I awaited a waitress, perhaps something simple with a beverage for today. A ramune most likely. I stared at it, just imagining of what to get, perhaps one of the waitresses would offer up something good as a suggestion. Either that or I'd get something to come to mind. The noise in the cafe had died down a little, giving my mind some peace and quiet for a little, waiting for someone to come service me after I was seated. A sigh escaped my mouth as I slumped in the chair, struggling on what to eat.

Soon, I came to the conclusion that I'd just wait to see what the waitress would suggest as I sat upright. If it didn't sound too good or the waitress suggested nothing, I'd just go for a simple burger with quite a bit of sauce, the desaucery. Waiting around patiently, I watched the girls in the outfits work hard, waiting for one to stop by.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro)   Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Having returned into the kitchen Mio took a large breath before turning toward where the orders were placed and took two of the orders she was given in each hand before heading outside into the main part of the cafe once again with her bum hitting the door behind her to strike it open. The loud busy noise of the cafe struck her eardrums loud and hard. She quickly shuffled through the other waitresses rushing about and the tight paths between the tables and went to the table which orders were ready, placing them safely on the table before heading back toward the front. One of the other waitresses was giving out tables that needed to be waited on and since Mio was finished with one, she offered to help with another.

She was given a table who only had one person sitting at so it should have been an easy thing to do, even for her. She walked toward the sole patron with a tray in hand and a small smile on her face. He looked to be around the same age as she was so he was probably just waiting on some of his friends to come around.

"Hello and how are you today!? May I suggest any burgers, waffles, pizzas or pastas or are you looking for something more sweet like our cakes, ice creams and shaved ice?"

She said quickly and soundly making sure he was able to understand what she said and have some time to think things over, awaiting for his order if he had a chance to look.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro)   Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 am

[justify][list][list]
My mind was set on just a burger as a yawn slipped out of my mouth, sitting upright after slumping trying to decide what to get. Wait time was over now as a waitress finally came over, giving suggestions as I thought she would. After finishing her natural way to greet customers, I yawned for a moment before responding. "I'm good, and you miss? Also I'll just have a burger and a ramune if you have one please." I said smiling as I turned to her, giving her the menu. However, something was off about her... or familiar. "You seem familiar by the way... do you go to Kizuna by chance? I believe I've seen you around there..." I said with a raised eyebrow, scratching my chin.

The gears were churning in my head, trying to remember if I did see her at school one day... Everything about her seemed so familiar as I glanced up and down her. Hopefully I didn't just see things at school or I got it right, otherwise it'd be kind of awkward for both of us, though mainly me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro)   Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting A Kouhai Here(Sukiro)
Page 1 of 1