Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At

Go down 
AuthorMessage

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At Empty
PostSubject: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Social Qualities

-Expres​sion(Charisma/Deception)-
Tricking people and generally seeming approachable. Not Ritsuko's strong suit.
Rank 1 - (0/14 pts) - Plain (grows at half speed)

-Understanding (Hot-Wiring/Pick-Pocketing/Lock-picking)-
Empathizing and knowing how the world works. Surprisingly, she's pretty damn adept.
Rank 2 - (16/39 pts) - Oddly (grows twice as fast)

-Intelligence (Hacking/Creating/Dismantling Robotic instruments)-
Technological nerd-linger stuff. Also books and maths.
Rank 1 (0/19 pts) - Slacker

-Courage-
Just what is it you're afraid of...?
Rank 1 - (0/14 pts) - Timid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible Social Links in Progress

Brittany Wilson - Sun Who are we kidding?
Aono Touko - Hanged Man Rank 2
Selenus - Moon
Hatsuhara Yoshima - Tower PLAYER HAS LEFT SITE
8D - Hermit
Zave Bryce - Fool Rank 2
Gabe Gatsby - Magician
Red Rhythm - Strength

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Established Social Links

The Fool

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At Ac0d5744b1784d807a713c2aa67280d8

Zavie Bryce

Rank 1 -

He's such a great little kid. I wish I'd been a kid like that...

The Magus

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At 0_0_0_0_250_373_csupload_48138178

Liberty Kemp

Rank 1 - She seemed okay at first... b-but... d-does she know I'm a liar...!?

The Emperor

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At Elvis_Emperor

Batilde Gagnon

Rank 1 - I-I didn't mean anything to happen like that...! I hate everyone, why does this always happen...?!

Rank 2 (Ally Guard Benefit Unlocked!) - Poor little rich girl, too self-absorbed to see her own problems for what they really are. Pffft, I don't need anyone to worry about me, I can handle myself.

The Chariot

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At The_chariot_tarot_card_by_fragocon-d2qk20a

Lance Lane

Rank 1 - *haaa...* ...I know I don't like to talk to people, and that I shouldn't need to, but... it's get to get it out of my system sometimes.

The Wheel of Fortune

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At 9ffeefc0052b279ba705b6e18496cee1

The Wandering Parlor Ghost

Rank 1 - Damnit... What did I get myself into...? I gotta stop making promises I don't wanna keep.

The Hanged Man

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At Darkana_tarot___hanged_man_by_dyler_turden-d4ej75x

Nebula Erlang

Rank 1 - Pfff, fine. She's good at drawing. So what? It's not like she can relate.

Rank 2 (Ally Guard Benefit Unlocked!) - *sniff* I don't wanna care. It sucks, I don't want to...

Aono Touko

Rank 1 - There's something not right about her... something very wrong...

The Moon

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At 18-the-moon

Imari Hikaru

Rank 1 - Damn kids! I hate them, I fuckin' HATE kids!

The Moon

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At 98672c706c59781bfe681878c36c6dda

Callie Ukai

Rank 1 - I kinda feel sorry for her, she doesn't have an education. And I'll be fuckin' damned if I'm just gonna allow that to happen.

NPCs

Kano Koshiro - Strength

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At AuERuM0f

A bartender and businessman, Kano owns The Red Salamander, an infamous dive in the bowels of Little Tokyo. While large and imposing, he's incredibly understanding and sympathetic, lending a sympathetic ear to his patrons and showing kindness to whoever he thinks needs it the most. Certain people tend to take advantage of this, as he's kind of a doormat, but when his limit is reached Kano doesn't put up with bullshit and displays just the kind of angry beast no one wants to cross. Ritsuko delights in getting on his nerves. Rumor has it that he's connected to the mob, although he's long left that life behind.

Kyle Young - Sun

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At Cha1

The lead singer and de-facto leader of a band named Lion's Heart, well known for their upbeat sound and wide range. Kyle is as upbeat and optimistic as they come, not having a bad word to say about anyone and making friends easily with his natural chipper attitude. He's naive, however, and while he can see the best in people he has a hard time noticing the bad. Ritsuko acts as a filler for the band's guitarist and bassist on occasion.

Last edited by Daichi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Last edited by Daichi on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 1:57 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 4:40 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:03 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 1:31 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At   People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At Empty

Back to top Go down

People Ritz Tolerates and Things She's Okay At
Page 1 of 1