Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): Empty
PostSubject: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 11:06 pm

He had left Telos in charge of the Challenge Zone. His Prime Counterpart was recovering with his Initial counterpart from traumatic injuries. Henry was up to god-knows-what (and it was probably best for his sanity not to ask).
Which left him to do the most important task of all.
Bringing back tickets, and actual advertising of the Challenge Zone.
Thus, he was working at the kissing booth, with his much more (apparently) "Mature and handsome" look befitting his task.
"Alright. Let's get this over with." He muttered.
This would at least be kind of fun. Hopefully.
Mature Takeru::
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:12 am

"Aha!", Shunnosuke stormed off to one of the booths, and by the look in his face, the boy seemed pissed off to all limits. Alright, perhaps not so pissed off as to make his face so red like an erupting volcano, but visibly enraged, yes. ""Hi hi hi", said the spider to the fly", he smiled viciously, like he finally found his prey. And in a way, his search for Takeru had the outlines of a panther searching for a weak animal to prey in the food chain. A sort of drunk panther, the vodka clouded his judgments to certain extents, but not his ego and not his movements; alcohol was less of a reason as to why the Kurosawa stepped heavily into the booth right to Takeru's direction than the negative current emotions in control. "Can you tell me why the freaking hell did you ignore me in my booth? Why did you come to kiss Brittany and completely pretend I wasn't there? I? Shunnosuke? How could you, how DARE you!
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:20 am

"W-what are you-? Oh. You mean my Prime counterpart. Look, i'm sorry about that, and it's complicated, but i'm. Not. Hi-URK!" Takeru said, suddenly clutching himself around the chest. He briefly seemed to flicker out of existence before coming back.
"I'm sorry about that. Little... snarl up of things. Ignore it. Look, i'm sorry my past version ignored you, but if you have a complaint about him kissing your partner, take it to him. He's in the infirmary. Here, have a ticket, and let's end it at that." Takeru said, wanting to get him out as soon as possible to inspect his Initial Self, who must have had SOMETHING happen to him, judging from what had just happened. The resulting change had briefly caused him to waver out of existence, but he hoped that the man's drunkeness would serve as a cover for it.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:36 am

"Mhm, right! Look at my face, but look closely...", Shunnosuke said, ignoring completely the ticket offer to grab Takeru's face with both his hands, purposely drawing him closer. The distance between both lads was such to the point they couldn't possibly not be eye to eye, and it didn't seem he would let go anytime soon. "I may be drunk but I'm not stupid. And I'm not even that drunk, to be honest. I care nothing for your ticket, that's not what I came for. I demand an explanation and equal treatment NOW."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:43 am

"Hey, what the hell are you-" Takeru said as Shun grabbed his face. He listened to him, and then said an answer.
"Fine, he was in a hurry back then, and he had to choose. He chose her. Why, I don't know, and don't remember at all. Ask him if you want to know. And if you want a kiss, fine. Take one." He said his right hand grabbed a Hershey's kisses, and put in front of him.
"I'm not in the mood for anymore complaints. So take the kiss then, and leave. And don't get any funny ideas." Takeru said, already quietly summoning his persona, just waiting for the fool to make one wrong move...
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:54 am

Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): 24oag6e
"Are you kidding me?! Man, that's so laaaaaaaame!"

A voice rang out from the shadows. Someone had clearly been watching them and was disappointed at Takeru's attempt of chickening out of his duty. Seriously?! He was gonna volunteer for a kissing booth and then just give candy to whoever he wasn't interested in? It was pathetic and the terrorist wouldn't stand for it! She didn't bother wasting any time. Her Persona would appear and swiftly fire off a blast of wind at Takeru's back. It wouldn't harm him, though, of course. All it'd do is push him -- and his lips -- forward. He'd be knocked right into a kiss to Shunnosuke if this worked out as planned. If it didn't, well... she honestly didn't care much. She was just doing this for shits and giggles.

Without another word she'd zip off using Shadow Accel and would be gone as quickly as she had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:46 am

That was Iris's big mistake. Before she could do anything, she suddenly found herself unable to move, bound by a powerful force of gravity.
"I would recommend you do not fight back. You would fall very easily in a fight against my master in his current state of power" came a voice, which belonged to Takeru's persona, who was behind Iris. The gravitational force was also keeping Iris from moving as well, and turning her head.

"Stay there, and don't move."It said before taking his attention off of her. Iris would also find it impossible to move her persona in any way as well, and any attacks to break free were quickly suppressed by the gravitational force generated by the persona.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 4:07 am

Unfortunately for Takeru, who was trying real hard to be a cool guy, Iris was now immune to soul skills... and supernatural abilities in general... and literally any type of damage, attack, or skill used against her. His poorly handled and ill-defined attempts at godmodding would not stop Iris because within this Freelance Zone nobody was obligated to abide by the rules of the system; they were free to do things outside the boundaries of what they could normally do for whatever reason. That was why Azami the person didn't immediately reach through his laptop screen and slap Telos the person in the face for trying this. It was also why there were three separate versions of Takeru running around -- two of which were able to bypass the normal progression system and instantly skip to maxed prime and maxed ultimate respectively.

So now that Iris was literally immune to everything ever and, for good measure, had the ability to destroy entire solar systems by coughing, she'd waltz right out of the topic unaffected by Takeru's attempts at restraining her. She also stole the Hershey kisses. All of them. They were instantly in her pockets because reasons.

Here's a picture of a dancing baby.
Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): Giphy
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 7:25 am

In light of how events turned for worse and how any action performed here would be null'd because...well, godmodding, Shunnosuke simply left the booth annoyed he didn't receive a kiss. This is mainly because Shunny doesn't even know what to do when the two previous RPers have conflicting action posts and, to not stretch this any further, it was probably for the best to simply leave before it develops into a crying fest and some damage is done. Looking on the bright side, it is good nothing about this mess is canon. As for the dancing baby, he adopted her and gave her the name Vivian. Because shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):   Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change): Empty

Back to top Go down

Takeru's kissing booth work thread (name subject to change):
Page 1 of 1