Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Omigosh, he was talking to her!!! And he remembered her from the hall!!! Ahh... he was such a gentleman...she could feel herself melt before his stare the same as the ice cream he held in his hand... And when he patted her... Oh boy, was she in seventh heaven!

Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 Kuma.%28Kantai.Collection%29.full.2018667
*insert kawaii anime noises*

She returned his smile. "Mmm, Frog uhm... totally left me, yep... You know how he is...ha-ha!" She giggled like the lovesick little girl she was, kicking Frog repeatedly under the booth to prevent him from protesting. Right now, this kissing booth was hers.

"So like... He said that I should take customers... while he's gone... You know..."
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 12:12 am

She was indeed cute. It was a family trait it seems. ~ Oh, that's a pity. I wanted to talk with him... ~ He said as he stopped to pet her and tended to his ice cream who was already dripping down his hand. He gulped everything in one bite and licked off the excess before coming back to the subject at hand. ~ Awn, you're so cute to fill in for him! But aren't you a little too young for this, young lady? ~ He said, looking over to her leg. Was she that happy about the little affection that she couldn't keep still?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:33 pm

He wanted to talk to him...not her... Suddenly, that pat he gave her felt so distant, meaningless... Insulting even.
"..."

However. She was determined to do this. She wanted to do this and there was no stopping it now. Liam came to the booth at the exact moment which gave her an opportunity to get her brother out of the way. So now, she wasn't gonna let it go to waste-this one of a lifetime opportunity. Never!!! She felt a connection with him... A connection from times long past, shrouded in a veil of memories... She'd been in love with him ever since... That day 5 years ago...

Her face was blushing painfully red now. This was the moment. She couldn't let it slide, even...even if Liam was older and thought she was just a little girl... She wouldn't. Liam was for her, and not for her brother. He couldn't have him, nor could he have this kiss.

To utter even a single word against such pressure bore excrutiating weight upon Tee's chest. But keeping silent hurt even worse... She knew they were years apart, but still... Actually hearing it from him felt like a jagged dagger straight into the heart. So now... She was gonna steal his kiss. And she wasn't gonna have it any other way.
"I... I'm... Give me a kiss and I'll tell you where my brother is!"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Even though Teecups displayed all the signals of being infatuated with him, Liam just saw the purity and innocence of a kid being dutiful to something she was assigned to. He was aware that she was almost as red as his hair and that she asked him to kiss him, but he could only smile at her, interpreting all of that as her shyness and the fact that she doesn't knew where exactly Frog was and was stalling until him could appear. ~ Haha, you are so adorable! ~
He couldn't help himself, so he just grabbed the girl by her  waist and spun her around in the air a little before hugging her and kissing both of her cheeks multiple times. ~ Kisses galore! ~ He laughed a little bit before hugging her a little more and putting her back down on the ground, grinning wider than before. ~ There you go! You've been kissed for a month at least! ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Tee's eyes widened as tears began twinkling inside them... As he laughed... As he picked her up and began kissing her cheeks... She could feel nothing from him... No affetion, no interest... Nothing. He was here to see Frog, not her... And she was just a little kid to him... This proved it now.

"Y-you're horrible..."
She sobbed. She wasn't kicking Frog anymore.

"A horrible, horrible person! I hate you! And I hate Frog too! He's here, he was here the whole time! So talk to him! I'm... I'm going." *sniff*

As she spoke, she held Frog by his collar and pulled him out of the booth with bear-like forcefuleness, before dropping him on his knees. He blinked twice and waved at Liam. However, tears ran down Tee's cheeks and onto the booth. Worst of all was the fact he'd given her exactly what she wanted-a kiss, yet it wasn't even close to what she was hoping for. And now her heart was aching harder than ever... Every tear weighed it even further... It felt like it was gonna break and she couldn't stand standing close to Liam for a moment longer.

Tee ran off.
"Not fair, Frog...I saw him first... And you have that girl...I...don't..." *sob*

------------------------------

"Yo."
Frog coughed out.
"S-sorry... She'd been kicking my guts the whole time..."
He didn't seem to be able to get back up on his feet on his own, as he kept holding his stomach painfully.

Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:06 am

Now Liam at a loss. What has he done that made the girl act like that? Why did she call him horrible? Maybe he was too affectionate? The only thing the passed through his mind as her tears started to flow was that he had pushed some buttons he shouldn't, but he didn't knew what buttons where those. And she was hiding Frog from him? For what? ~ He-hey! Wait! I didn't mean to... ~ She ran out to fast, leaving him dumbfounded  for a while until he understood what was happening around him other than that girl that was obviously infatuated for him but he was too dense to note even now.
Liam too a deep breath and knelled down. ~ Yo. ~ He said before he could process everything that he has said. So she was kicking him this whole time? What have happened for that to occur, did they fight or something? ~ ...But why? Are ya okay, Frog? Can you stand? Want some help? ~ He reached out for his friend, First checking if he had been really hurt on his belly, and then offering a hand for him to get up. He'll have to wait a little bit to ask Frog about more answers.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:49 pm

"How the heck should I know-*guh* Thanks..."
Frog took Liam's hand and somehow managed to position himself back on his feet, though a little wobbly.

"She went crazy all of a sudden, gasping and being all girly and stuff... Then she threw me under the booth and all I could hear until she just ran off was the sounds of my insides squishing... Like an actual frog's..."
Gggh... What was wrong with her? Like, it was one thing to tase him, but this was on a whole different level. The damn girl was way stronger than even she knew.
"So like, why are you-"
Oh boy. Liam was at his booth... HIS KISSING BOOTH. Like, wow. Why would he do that? To get a kiss? Nononono- Frog had already kissed Brit... Though he'd been unconcious through the whole thing... He couldn't stop the red from flushing his cheeks as he ran the possibilities through his head. Still, it was better than to stare up at Liam's face like a lovestruck 11 year old girl- Oooooooh. So that's why Tee kicked him and ran off... Seriously...

"Y-you're not here for a kiss or something...are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:46 am

~ Oh my, but isn't she normally girly? I always see her doing things like that. Aside from looking at me of course. ~ Liam was really blind for love matters it seems. One day he would wake up to that but it didn't seem like Tee was the one who would get him out of his obliviousness. He scratched his head trying to wrap everything around it after what Frog said about her behavior, being something very different from what he had seen until now. ~ But you are not really hurt, are ya? ~ Before he could even try to piece everything in a more cohesive way for him (again), he was asked why he was there and frankly he was just passing by to greet him but he could see that he had something else in mind when he got all flustered couldn't stop himself from nervous laughing and getting a little red too when kissing was brought up. ~ I came by to give you a hug... But if you want a kiss we can... y'know... ~ He scratched his head, looking away for a moment before facing him again opting not to finish him speech because he knew Frog had understood the message.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:09 pm

"W-w-w-w-wait, seriously!?!?!?"
Frog was certainly not expecting a respons like this. This pretty much made it all clear in some distorted fashion to the young terrorist. His clueless red-haired bud he'd met mere days ago was actually ready to kiss him? Or was it like some sort of joke where there're like 5 more guys hidden around the booth to take pictures and then post them around school? The Disney channel thought Frog to be careful about these things, because they do happen all the time in highschool, apparently... And especially when jocks are in question, which Liam pretty much was. Or was he? He liked sports and was kinda burly and clueless... Whatever!!!!

"Tsk...."

Frog seemed to be waging an internal war with himself around this conundrum. To hug or to actually kiss? He wasn't really sure if he was ready for either... He'd never even laid on Liam yet, for crying out loud-how was he now supposed to decide whether or not he wanted to kiss him!?!?

"I-I mean... What I wanna say is... Kh... issh... m-m-m-m-m............."
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 1:57 am

~ W-why not? I-i mean... ~ he didn't want to make this awkward but it already was the moment the suggestion came out of his mouth. He didn't want to be so direct but why not kiss Frog in the first place? He was a good friend, a nice person and... a good man, obviously. More than that, was he OK with it? He looked like more confused with all this than ever, so the red-haired could only scratch his head while that moment happened. It seemed like time passed so slow when they were silent that when Frog decided to talk again, still stuttering and nervous Liam just could think about finishing this more quickly. Take the initiative into your hands, red boy! Do it, just do it! ~ Y-you know what? W... Why not... both? ~ After that, the man took a deep breath and let his left arm embrace Frog before looking him directly in the eyes for a moment. You can do this, go on! He then proceeded to move his left hand to his friend's cheek and then, on a fast but nervous and swift motion their lips were together in a very passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Why not!?!? Was this guy even serious? Holy........Liam was gonna be the end of Frog, now the amphibian lad was 100% sure of that. Yet, he couldn't help but feel an evergrowing urge to actually do this. But he kissed Brit...should he now kiss Liam too? It carried a weighty social stigma to it as well...he wasn't sure he wanted to have to carry it...

A painful dillema... There didn't seem to be a right choice...but Liam seemed to have made it for him already.

...something was waking...but Frog's heart was aching...

And as the redhead suddenly held him close, Frog's eyes widened, half in surprise and half in terror at the realization. He wanted this, but he didn't want the consequences. Or maybe it would be fine? Liam was so soft...even over the muscles, Frog was sucked in immediately...he couldn't fight it...he couldn't stop Liam from holding his face up and pressing his lips against his own... For the briefest of moments, he accepted it, but thoughts began swarming...a dark storm clouded his mind and turned the soft kiss into an embrace of daggers, daggers piercing right through his heart...

"S-stop!"
Frog pushed against Liam and stuttered onto the floor. Looking up at the other, Frog's eyes were still wide, but tears were now flushing them. Tears born of dillema and bred by uncertainty. He quickly wiped them away with his sleeve and broke the eye contact. He couldn't bear it.

"I-it's too soon...for anything...like this...y-you idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 2:26 am

Liam knew his move was bold and that it was due to a reaction to the other, but it was strange how the euphoria of the act suddenly left a strange taste into his mouth as they broke up. He stood there as the other pushed him away and talked to him, piecing the puzzle together in his mind before doing something just observing the reaction of the other one for a little bit. Rejection... Yes, that's what happened. He had a lot of experiences related to rejection and the fact that he liked the same gender. he considered all of that to be part of his overall bad luck in everything, and couldn't do anything more than just a faint smile. Maybe it was really too soon, but for his heart to deal with this situation. ~ Yeah... Sorry about that. ~ The red haired turned his head first, and then his body, getting to the exit of the booth. Before leaving he hesitated a little bit, not looking back at Frog. ~ Let's have some time for ourselves, then. ~ He took a deep breath and headed outside to confront not only the fair, but his own feelings.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 7:45 pm

"W-wow. I mean, seriously... Gungh... Wait, Liam is into that stuff!?!? But come on, like, we've known each other for only a few days. You can't possibly already want to kiss. Especially someone like me. Grgrgrgr............and now leave in such a jerky way... Stupid jerky haired jerk..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]   Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss the Frog Prince! [Kissing Booth Work Thread]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2