Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 11:25 pm

What a strange kid. Were children always this excitable about everything? The child became even louder to her by just mentioning a woman's name. Calling Feya a goddess or some sort. Weird, yet endearing.

"Not this time. I only take pictures for the news. School news to be specific." The girl whips out her camera in their jacket pocket and waves it side to side. This was really surprising for Hikaru, she never chatted this much with someone the first time they met. Even stranger, it was a kid that brought out a more talkative side from her. She continues, "Also, it's a hobby of mine. That's why I'm here. Although, I haven't found anything interesting yet."
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 11:39 pm

"I guess this place is a little on the quiet side," she sighed, agreeing every bit with this teen, "It's nice and relaxing, but with so many private property places and being always this relaxing, it's no wonder I rarely visit this place. But still, you must have found all kinds of interesting things, right? What's the best kind of stuff that you found?"

The teen said it was a hobby, which meant it was an interest. Tatum zero'd in on peoples interests like Winnie the Pooh to a jar of honey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 11:25 am

Hikaru doesn't have much to say about any interesting subjects she took photos of. Nothing that would stimulate a child's interest like taking school pictures of staff and students at the academy. And, probably couldn't mention that time when the teen went into that maid cafe. Not the most appropriate place. Plus, She can't quite come up with a believable reason why she was there, so the girl won't mention that.

Another place came to mind that seem exactly what the Tatum might like and answered, "Ever been to the Karaoke bar in Suzie? I took a bunch of photos of people singing," Hikaru shrugged and added, "They were all bad at it, but it's pretty much the most exciting place I took pictures in. There were even a couple kids there."

Last edited by Cerbs on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Well, the teen would be right in assuming that this would be an acceptable answer.

"Oh, I've always wanted to give the Karaoke bar a try!" she replied excitedly, "I just wish I had the money! Maybe I should pester Dad about it! Mom would never allow it, but Dad? Pester him enough and he'll give in! Oh, hey, if I can manage it, maybe we should try it together! That's assuming you're into that kind of thing, Miss... um... I don't think I've gotten your name yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 4:15 pm

"You can call me Hikaru," The teenager said and placed the camera back into her jacket, "I don't normally go to those places. But, we might see each other again." She shrugged her shoulder not out of indifference it seems since Tatum can see a little smile crossing the girl's face.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:03 pm

"I would love that very much! You seem interesting!" Tatum replied. "You said you work with the school paper? At Seven Stars, right?" She assumed seven stars because of the daggers of Kolum- I mean the pens. They had SS engraved on them, after all. "If you do, would you mind if I paid ya a visit there later? In all honesty, I'm kind of curious as to how the school paper works!"

Nooooo, this isn't an excuse just to visit a potential friend, honest, I really am curious about the paper for the sake of the papers sake, she redundantly said redundantly!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 11:24 pm

"That's fine. I'll have to come up with a good reason for why you're there, but it wouldn't hurt to try I guess." Hikaru scratched the back of her neck and started walking away from Tatum toward the exit out the Garden Path, "See you some other time." She stretched her arm out, giving a small wave to the child.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Tatum offered a simple wave in response, happy for how that turned out. She continued her wave until Hikaru was out of sight.

"And thus, the two adventurers parted ways, the elder adventurer having imparted sagely wisdom upon our hero! With that, Tatum the Great Explorer now has a goal to shoot for. They will now become the best explorer this side of the world as ever known. Hikaru of the Light Flash, may your light shine brightly on all that you explore."

With that, she went back to her exploration, at least until she herself was ready to head back home.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 54ri9Up

Tatum Waldie of the Star and Hikaru Imari of the Moon have formed a Social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)   Dangers of the Garden Path!  (Closed and ready for grading) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangers of the Garden Path! (Closed and ready for grading)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2