Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Beta-Testing [Cadets]

Go down 
+2
Project:Ava
Masako Mitsurugi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Beta-Testing [Cadets] Empty
PostSubject: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:14 am

Beta-Testing [Cadets] 2zgu2s3

The applicants that volunteered for this evening were greeted by a disgruntled Alex near the entrance of the Class Zero building. He never bothered to make a friendly gesture to any of the people here, but the boy wordlessly guided them towards the dark classroom they were meant to enter. Once the door opened, two people were there waiting for them and while the volunteers' attention was on the duo, Alex quietly slipped away as he has done his job and was no longer needed for this night. If anybody tried to get his attention, he would ignore them.

Beta-Testing [Cadets] LHKowVb

Julius nodded at the new arrivals as a young woman stood near him and with the goblets of his Mother's blood behind him resting on the main teacher's desk. The woman was clad in religious garb and stood stoically. Whoever the woman was, she made herself very scarce as the Prince started to walk in front and examine the group before him. There were some familiar faces, but there were equally a number of unfamiliar ones too.

"Your Majesty, if you would please," she finally spoke as it seemed that no more would come to join them tonight. So as long as there was at least one member volunteering for this night's true event, the woman had little concern on who came here tonight.

"Good evening, everyone. Thank you for coming tonight, your attendance is appreciated," Julius began, "Please welcome Sister Abigail from the Sunlake Palms Church. She is here to oversee and take part in tonight's simulation. Sister?"

Abigail walked a step forward, unabashed. She glanced from left to right of the group before giving a nod.

Beta-Testing [Cadets] ZBIbY7w

"Evening, it is a pleasure to meet you all."

The woman's scant greeting aside, her face lacked emotions as if she were a porcelain doll. She made a step back and allowed the Prince to take the floor and begin tonight's events. "First order of business, we shall begin our Initiation Ceremony. Those who wish to join our ranks, come forward. Introduce yourselves and state your reason for joining."

Last edited by Godai on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:41 am

She couldn't believe her luck. The other day, she had come in to apply to become a Cadet, at the wisdom of the man with the white crow. While she had been as professional as she could muster, a little something had caught her eye: a flyer that spoke of simulation. She was already pretty determined to do her best at all she did, be the model citizen that anyone could be proud of. To do volunteer work for the Cadets would be a perfect way to introduce herself to the group, to get a feel for how things work, and ultimately perhaps even join their ranks! How could she possibly turn down this opportunity?

She made it a point to be the first to come, leaving towards the Class Zero building at the soonest possible point she could allow herself that night. Having to do this at night made her especially uncomfortable, but she wasn't ready to back down from this opportunity. Besides, with a flash light in hand, it wasn't necessarily as dark. At least it brought her a little bit of comfort.

Already she found herself doing what she did so frequently when she met new people: analyze them.

That one seems rather wordless, She thought to herself, From his appearance, I'd say there is much he'd rather be doing. Still, here he is, dutifully doing his job. Let it be known that the Cadets appreciate your hard work. Well, she assumed that the Cadets did. In her eyes, the Cadets could do no wrong.

She figured she could try to ascertain what the others were like. It seemed she would be working in a group, so she may as well analyze them and try to glimpse at what working with them would be like. The darkness made it a bit difficult for her to see who was there with her, but she was certain that she could get a strong enough look once inside. Or at least she would have if she had not noticed one of the two people who were to greet them upon their arrival.

Julius... Julius Lamencia... She found herself completely speechless. Her eyes were wide with surprise at the sight of him, but she otherwise held her composure. This was still serious work, after all, and she was determined to start with her best foot forward. A professional appearance at all times. On the inside, however...

It's him... the Prince himself, the leader of the Cadets, him, it's him, it's him, oh my fricking- of all the people to be here, it's him, it's him, it's so very him, I can't believe what I'm seeing this is not a gimmick this is absolutely him who else could it be but him oh my gosh how could I not know who he is everyone knows who he is he is the leader of the Cadets this is the most amazing thing ever, I think I might faint. It was a good thing that she hasn't. He had just requested that all volunteers wishing to join should step forward and introduce themselves. Perhaps fruitfully, his very presence completely overshadowed the fact that they were in a dark room.

"Yes!" she nearly yelped, her back so stiff that a wooden board would have been jealous. She clutched her flashlight so tightly that one would be forgiven for wondering if it would snap in two. She marched forward and turned to be facing everyone in the room.

"My name is Masako Mitsurugi," she announced, standing at full attention, "My reason for joining is..." for a small minute she faltered. Huh... I guess it still hurts to remember... "I've seen with my own eyes how terrible some people can be. I've seen for myself the pain that could be caused by the consequences of ones crimes. I would have been at a loss had it not been for a Cadet who spoke to me a long time ago. They were the ones who inspired me to try to join the Cadets. If I could join, maybe I could prevent some of the pain that had to be endured. Maybe I could help bring closure for those who have already suffered." Maybe I could prevent more little girls from losing their fathers to a mad man with a mask and a gun. She felt it wasn't necessary to point out the details of what lead to this decision. This was as much as they needed to know. She wasn't ready to share the details of her past.

"For that reason, I've decided that I will not rest until I've become a part of your ranks. I promise you an earnest and hard working member in myself." She regained her serious composure, back firm and at attention. She would show pride in her work, even if it was only volunteer work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:24 am

Tonight was the big night, Ava had certainly made sure to be as ready as she possibly could have been for the event right now. However Ava had swapped out her usual sagging pants and horrible tattood disaster outfit for something for official. Something that would really work well with the cadet vibe in fact. She would certainly stand out amongst the individuals within the room right now as maybe a little too prepared.

Outfit:

Walking in with some sort of combat ready uniform, it was a mix of white and black durable material that seemed like a combination of leather and something else. Walking the walk, she noticed the guy who led them into the classroom unusually was not speaking to them or saying anything notable. As much as Ava wanted to criticize that, she had to "hold her tongue" for the time being so far. Couldn't afford any vulgar slipups or she might look bad to these guys. Keeping her mouth shout, she would listen carefully to the words of the famous Julius, a rather exemplar of a cadet. All these people were certainly more "clean" compared to her in terms of tats and what not.

Once it was said for them to begin coming forward and introducing themselves, Ava would not hesitate to go forward, but would also be respectful and not cut off the girl that had gone before her as well. This Masako person, probably japanese?She did not know at all. Seemed like a good kid to her with a good head on her shoulders. With that, once she was done talking Ava herself would begin to actually speak now.

My name is.....Ava.The tattoo'd disaster said hesitantly, almost as if she was reminded of something just trying to recall her name. I forgot my last name a long time ago. It died with everyone else I knew before when that event struck the world.Clearly, anyone who was listening to her right now could tell there was pain in her voice. As if a nail was pricking into her throat, and it was getting deeper the more she attempted to speak. I want to join the cadets because....It will give me purpose.the words just failed to come out of her properly, but then she opted to try again. I'm sure everyone has their reasons to be here of course but.. I'm here because I want to make a difference, and keep bad things like that from happening to this city and the people in it. I know there's all sorts of bad guys out there, and someone has to try. So...I want to try if that makes any sense, and I will work as hard as I need too until I am in your ranks.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:24 pm

This is some weird, strange mysterious night. Minnie volunteered to join the Cadets because she was only bored. So, she thought that fighting crime in her own "passion" would entertain her a little. Of course, she didn't volunteer to serve justice in the first place. Minnie entered the dark Class Zero, not noticing Alex welcoming them, and noticed the two people standing. They looked like someone from the Medieval Period for Minnie. She couldn't help but snork a little at their outfits. She covered her mouth to stop the sound from coming out. Once she was done, she silently glanced through the seats and sat on one.

It was silence as they waited for the other volunteers to come. And, it seems that she was the third one to arrive. The first one to arrive seems to be a young woman wearing a business suit. Like, is she a managing a company or something? and the other looked like a robot. But, she thought the idea of her being a robot would be too "sci-fi-ish" so she just considered her as a cosplayer volunteering.

The silence was then broke by the girl who seemed to be a nun. She called for the man wearing a blue outfit. Both of them sounded too sophisticated for Minnie but listened at every they said anyways as she crossed her legs and arms. She kept her cool all throughout the scene until their introductions was over and it's now their turn to introduce themselves.

The business woman who introduced herself as Masako was the first one to stand up. She faltered on her speech but she gave a very valid reason to join the cadets. But, Minnie thinks that Masako's reason is too dramatic and Minnie is allergic to drama. So, she just let out a big sigh and looked away from Masako.

The robot girl, Aya, was next and gave an another purpose that is seemed to be too strange for Minnie. Her purpose of joining was to give her purpose? Minnie was intrigued, though.

Now, it was her turn. So, Minnie stood up with poise and grace as always then introduced herself. "The name is Minerva Quinn but i'd rather prefer if you call me Minnie" she winked at them and did the V-pose. She has an cheerful active voice unlike the other two who spoke monotonous. "Now, my purpose of joinining is because..." she stopped for awhile to drop her tone. i'm bored" she said with an unpleasant face expression. "But don'cha worry! Hurting people and doing shit like that is what i do for entertainment. Yes, I know this is a serious matter. But, I can ensure you that I can beat the fuck out of those hooligans!" she added as she punched the air.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 9:50 pm

And then there was Henry.
"Henry Mortimier here and ready to send some demons to their graves!" He said cheerfully, his crow right beside him as always.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:09 am

Lately, there have been many applicants with difficult pasts. To much of the city's misfortune, there have been many victims to the Eternal Divide and many that endeavor to try to move past the pain. There were those who allowed it to drown in it, but the special few were able to conquer over it and thrive. Of the two that they came to join them, Julius was certain they would be great additions to the ranks. The Prince gave a pleased nod and spoke to them, "Life is heavy with hardships. What defines a person is how they are able to hold that burden. I am honored to hear you came here to offer to hold more. Thank you for coming, Miss Mitsurugi and Miss Ava."

"While I appreciate your keenness, Miss Quinn, our role requires levels of restraint. I hope you will keep that in mind," Julius replied as he pushed up his glasses with a finger.

The last and third applicant was... less than stellar. She had enthusiasm that seemed attractive, but she lacked poise and restraint. In fact, it was better off to say she might be better off with the Psyche-Terrorists. Though hopefully if she does end up being accepted, this Minerva would grow to control herself.

The Cadet Captain took on a more solemn air after he began to grab a goblet while Sister Abigail grabbed the rest in her hands for him.

Beta-Testing [Cadets] YfTwb6C

"Kneel, all of you. Swear fealty to our Queen."

As the applicants began to descend, Julius began to hand them the goblets to drink with Abigail's assistance handing each one to him. Henry, who already has gone through the ritual, was welcome to continue watching so as long as he didn't do anything to disrupt. While the Queen wasn't present here, Julius was her proxy. Thus, fealty was still required. With each goblet in their hands and fealty sworn, Julius commanded, "Drink."

The lifeblood that they consumed was sweet on their tongue, yet they would soon experience pain unlike anything they imagined as their throats had difficult breathing through. Even something as a single sigh was made a Herculean task. They would begin to feel their very skin begin to crack, as if beginning to have fragile layers to peel off from a core to reveal a gaping hole. It was as if emulating a process of rebirth as the Seeds inside their very minds since the Eternal Divide began to bloom in a contained manner.

These new Cadets were now privy to what the world truly appeared, but yet what they were able to perceive was restrained. Soon the process ended as the power began to subside to lay dormant. If each Cadet tried to feel their face, they would find as if there was no blemish or marred surface from the earlier flaking. Tonight, the Cadet ranks have increased, if only temporarily. This was a moment when they can summon their powers to see what they appeared to be like.

Beta-Testing [Cadets] LHKowVb

"Excellent," Julius nodded in approval as he watched, "Congratulations are in order, but now we must move to our main event. Sister Abigail."

The nun took the stage and positioned herself once more in front of the Cadets.

Beta-Testing [Cadets] 9OHPcio

"As you all know, tonight we shall have you take part in a simulation. In this simulation, we are to find a talisman to unlock a room to eliminate a designated target. I shall assist you in this for the sake of having hands-on experience for this test. The moment we exit this classroom to the right, we shall begin. Please ready yourselves and you may wish to take up a formation."

With that said, a red cloth began to slither from her sleeves as if it had the life-like capabilities of a snake. The religious gown was discarded as she was evidently prepared for tonight's share of simulated combat with a hat on her head.

For New Members:

Combat Roles:

Beta-Testing [Cadets] RaAHsy6

Map Key:

Sister Abigail Support:

Last edited by Godai on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 12:25 pm

It seemed everything was going alright, except for that chick that seemed pretty retarded to Ava at the moment. This entire job was not something you did just because you were "bored" or "felt like it". Though now was not the time to chew someone out, especially since they were about to do something big. As the goblets were handed, Ava would proceed to kneel upon being instructed too and would swear fealty.

I swear, to follow the queen of Endymion to my last breath.

She didn't want to drabble on too much or anything of that sort, but it was short and direct. A phrase of loyalty, as the woman would then proceed to drink out of the goblet once instructed to do so. Once she had done so however, a rapidly burning pain had begun to consume her. It was like fire was dancing alll over her body and it just didn't cease to surrender, the tattoos on her body beginning to light up almost if anyone around her were to pay attention. O-Oh Shit!Clutching her head for a moment, Ava would practically write in pain as suddenly, one segment of the tattoo on her head would whip around in a short radius around her, not really trying to hit anyone but instead displaying that the shadow within her was now free. Finally. Now the real party begins!The shadows voice would echo out, confusing the living hell out of Ava for the time being.

For now however, Ava would listen to the instructions Abigail was giving them about their current task. So they were gonna catch some odd object in this place?Well orders were orders. Immediatly after they were given the signal, Ava would begin to address her teammates. Alright guys, you know my name, and I got this tattoo thing all over my body here. Taking off one of her white official looking gloves, Ava would reveal a rather intricately tattood hand that would have the designs on it almost move sentiently. I uhm...I hit things and I hit them hard?It was a rather small guess at her own capabilities with her shadow weapon, as Ava was certainly no combat expert nor did she possess any advanced vocabulary to describe herself.

Let's head over in this direction, I think Isee something up ahead that looks important.With that, Ava would begin to dash down the area and immediately aim to ambush the shadow that was up ahead.

Oh shit looks like we have company!

Stats:

Taking Vanguard Position

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Asato Nori

Asato Nori

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Achelle kept quiet during the introductions, since she was already an accepted Cadet, she felt the need to reintroduce herself to one of her masters to be a rather redundant action. When she was then offered a goblet, she raised a hand and shook her head. Again, as an accepted Cadet, she didn't need the drink, since she's already awakened as well.

She continued to keep quiet during the briefing. Simple enough sounding mission, but then again it was also for beginners so that was a given.

When they were let loose into the simulation, the Ava person would speak up, mentions she hits things hard, Achelle was about to reply that she did the same thing but before she could, Ava ran off claiming to see something ahead. Frowning, Achelle would summon her gloves and trudge after the newbie who is probably going to get herself killed.

"What a pain..." She grumbled as she reached up to pull her glasses off her face.

Position:
Movement:

Last edited by Asato Nori on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:30 pm

So these are the people I'll be working with, Masako thought as she paid attention to each one who gave their introductions.  Ava, was it?  So she's doing this to find purpose.  I'm glad to see that she is trying to find purpose with the Cadets.  Hopefully her road will be a fruitious one.  It seemed she had developed something of a good opinion on Ava.  Minerva, on the other hand...

I hate her... she thought instantly, No, I should try to be fair.  Everyone has a place in every community.  There is bound to be a place for her among the Cadets if she is taken in.  Still, I can't help but find great distaste in her reason for being here.  Just deciding to need something to wile away the boredom is not very good motivation...

And then there was Henry.

Oh, it's Mr. Shirokarasu!  No, he did formally introduce himself.  Mr. Mortimier then.  I'll need to be sure to get his contact information later.

She returned her attention to her hosts, who offered some kind words to the group as a whole.  Somehow, his encouragement only helped to fill her with determination.  Even so, it surprised her to hear that she needed to swear fealty to the Queen.

I suppose that does make sense, she thought, If the so-called Queen keeps an ever watchful eye out on this city, then those under her would have to be her Knights.  I never thought of a Cadet as a Knight.  I should take this seriously.  There is no point in imagining ourselves as some kind of sentai super hero team.  She decided to watch Ava first, to see how things would turn out.  The reaction that Ava gave was both confusing and terrifying.

Wh-what in the... did I really see- Calm down.  You know Cadets are capable of impressive feats.  It's normal.  Perhaps this is a ritual that allows someone to be able to tap into such potential.  It's still rather shocking... did Mr. Mortimier drink that too?  Wait, is this really how initiation works?  She stared at her cup for half a second.  I can't afford to hesitate.  My goal is in my grasp.  I just need to reach out for it.

Thus at last she finally knelt down, and bowed her head low.  "I swear my allegiance to the queen and the city she watches over."  Once instructed, she drank from the goblet of red substance.

Huh, it's sweet.  Almost like biting into a strawber-  That was as far as her thoughts got her before she found herself feeling searing pain in her throat.  Her skin would come off, breathing took immense effort.  Even the desire to scream only came out as a muffled cough.  Whatever was in that drink was highly corrosive.

And yet, she heard something.  Something from deep within.  Was it some kind of voice?  It was feint.  Whatever it was, it felt familiar.  Suddenly, she could no longer hear the voice.  Just as suddenly, the pain would quickly subside.

Okay... definitely asking Mr. Mortimier about this later... Masako thought to herself, finally gasping rich delicious air.  Yet she felt something within herself.  Something that seemed to... was it there before?  Why did she feel like she was now aware of something that couldn't have been there before?  She shook her head.  It would be better to focus on those questions later.  As Julius had said, it was time for the main event.

She listened intently to what was being said.  So a talisman is needed to proceed to the mission.  Sounds simple enough.  Though, anything can happen in a simulation.  We'll need to come up with a plan.  So what are our assets... I feel like I have some kind of awareness that will let me understand things better.  I should try to test this out.  Mr. Mortimier is here, and I've seen him in action.  I know we're in good hands.  And Ms. Ava said she can punch really hard.  Not really much, but there is something to appreciate in a heavy hit- "Did she really just run off?!"

She could not believe that Ava would suddenly rush in so recklessly.  Even if it was a simulation, there was a chance that Ava could get severely hurt for her rash behavior.

Now's a good time to see what this strange feeling of mine is!  Masako thought to herself as she tried to follow after the two... two?  She hadn't noticed that one before.  She summoned gloves to her hands.  Could she do something like that too?

Stopping for a second, she closed her eyes and held out her hands.  Nothing.  Maybe It'll come to me when I need it most.  That decided, she rushed after the two.  She looked back to see if anyone else was following after them.

At this point, I know very little of what I'm doing.  Ava seems keen on combat, and that woman from before seems experienced.  I'll stick to the back and see what I can do from there.  Perhaps I can offer a tactical perspective this way.

Stats:

Taking the Rearguard position

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Beta-Testing [Cadets] 7dUD2Nn

Garm, Level 4:

Angel, Level 5:

Alternating Cast:

Note:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Ava had managed to roll her way into these enemies successfully, identifying what appeared to be some sort of weird slut like angel and some kind of red dog. The woman would sigh to herself at that moment. Damn, and people call ME a slut.The angel like demon seemed to provoke her with its sort of demeanor and just the way it dressed. How could such a thing exist right there?

Alright I'm hitting that angel!With that, the tattoo would extend twice from Ava's right hand and deliver a hard core smacking to the angel. She was giving it the belt that her daddy sure as hell didn't.

Stats:

Action:

Relevant Strengths:

First hit misses if 6

Random number (1,10) :

crits if 9

Random number (1,10) :

Second hit misses if 3

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 5

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Forgot to put, 2 Hits of 23 Slash damage

Tension:15%
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:56 am

Upon her arrival, she was rather surprised by the sight before her.  Perhaps she was a bit uneducated, or perhaps she was presumptuous even in what she learned of them, but she never expected to see an angel, let alone one appearing like that.  It was, unnerving, to say the least.

It seemed that Ava has taken the initiative and attacked the angel.  Of the two creatures before her, the angel did seem to be the greater threat.  She found herself focusing on the angel, trying to analyze it for anything she could use.

That's when she felt something very strange.  Was she looking at the angel?  Was she looking past the angel?  Was she looking inside the angel?  Somehow, no matter how she put it, she felt like she was seeing more than what was on the surface.

So this is the strange feeling I've felt... she thought to herself, Don't hesitate.  Embrace.  Use it.  It clearly is a benefit!  Even so, how to approach this?  That dog is also a threat, and the angel, no doubt it's master, has been attacked.  Both are likely to defend themselves now.  Should I attack the dog or the angel?  Better question, how?!  I only have a flashlight!

For a brief moment, she looked down at her flash light.  She decided it was best not to hesitate.

No, I can't hold back.  I have to strike now.  Ava provided an opening.  I have to follow through!  In that instant, instinct took over.  She dashed over to the dog and unsheathed her sword... wait, when did that appear?  She could look it over when the battle was done.  For now, with katana drawn, she slashed down at the dog.  Whether successful or failed, she'll quickly jump back several times to return to her original position behind the Vanguard.

Stats:

Action:

Attack misses if 10

Random number (1,10) :

Attack crits if 1.

Random number (1,10) :

If hit, does 3 slash damage. If crit, does 6 slash damage.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 11:46 am

"I know..." Minnie nodded on Julius' comment about her statement. She might look like a crazy bitch right now but that doesn't mean, she kill those demons recklessly. But as the goblets were handed, Minnie looked at the red liquid with a curious expression. "I swear to follow the queen" she chanted before she gulped the whole goblet.

At first, it was very sweet but as it passes through the throat. Minnie felt intense pain, a pain so painful that it sent her squiggling on the ground like a cockroach. "Urggghhh!!" she grunted in pain. It felt like her skin was gonna peel off and breathing was very hard. A few moments later, the pain faded away as if it was nothing. Minnie felt like she was born again as she stood up.

After that strange ritual, Sister Abigail explained that they were about to undergo a simulation where they will need to find a talisman to unlock a door in order to eliminate a specific target. Minnie was excited already as they were already going in a battle on their first day as Cadets. She can't wait to use her powers. So, Minnie took the Main Line just like Abigail said and followed the other Cadets on their route. "IT'S KILLING TIME! HAHAHAHA!" a crazy female voice rang in her head, it must be Harlequin, her newborn Persona.

Minnie thought that holding this kind of power would have a lot of benefits. But, just like what Julius said that she should have limitations at using this power. It pretty sucks but she has to follow if she wants to keep her power. It was a big blessing for her from the gods and she will treat it as if it was her most precious treasure.

She was lost in thought for a while until she realized that her teammates was already far and seemed to be fighting a demon right now. "Oh shit!" she dashed for them. She cannot miss this fight, that would be a big bummer. She will miss all the fun if she did.

"Sorry that I was late, i got lost in thought" she told them as she enters the battlefield. "These guys are minced meat" she smirked as she summons her persona. "I call you, Harlequin" she called. A female clown appeared in a red mist before her. Harlequin looked fierce and creepy, she was the complete opposite of what you expect in a clown. Minnie managed to summon a mallet as well. She was prepared for battle.

Stats:

Takes Main Line

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 11:14 pm

"Huh? This was also a combat exercise too? Woo-hoo! It's murdering time!" Henry said, pumping his fist into the air. He had also worn an special outfit for the occasion, going for a victorian gentleman sort-of look, somewhere in his head, something told him that it wasn't a good idea, that the bloodstains were gonna be a pain in the butt to remove from this outfit.
Especially since it had just gotten back from the cleaners.
The outfit in question::
But he didn't care.
The promise of blood and death was too much for him to resist.
Henry rushed off immediately into the fray with the newly awakened cadets. To him, fresh blood was always a welcome sight, in this case, both types of fresh blood.
The new cadets, and the freshly spilled blood of the demons.
"Macabre! Let's massacre!" Henry said, calling upon the dancing death that appeared by his side.
"AWWWWW RIGHTTT! Let's boogie up so blood tonight! When i'm through with those demons, they'll be like disco: dead!"Macabre said, voice containing a mad malice as both laughed in an evil tone.
They lived for moments like this. Moments where they could just kill with no restraint, free to find new, bloody, painless ways to kill things.
Even better, he was being paid to do it. Two dream jobs.
How much luckier can you get?

"We're gonna kill you!" Henry said with a dissonant cheeriness as he arrived, a sort of blood lust entering his eyes. He began to play the Dans Macabre on his violin, and with it, the two began to dance, and unbeknownst to the demons, who were too busy with other things to notice, skeletal hands began to slowly rise up from beneath them, and when Henry stopped playing, the hands gripped the demon's legs, and attempted to pull them into the darkness from where the hands came from, hopefully never to be seen again.
Their death cries would fill Henry's soul with joy and wonder, being the sweet music of death to his ears. A swan song that he always thought sounded the best because no matter how many times he heard it, it was always different.
A monstrous sort of thought that, were it anywhere else, Henry would be locked up in a mental care facility.
But none of that mattered now.
What mattered was the battle that was going on.

Action::

Henry's stats::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta-Testing [Cadets]   Beta-Testing [Cadets] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta-Testing [Cadets]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next