Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Defeated EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Defeated EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Defeated EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Defeated EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Defeated EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Defeated EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Defeated EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Defeated EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Defeated EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Defeated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Kogami wakes up from the plains, dried blood on his clothes. It was a good thing that he wasn’t too far from the door. Or else he would have been attacked by the shadows. “I … have to keep moving….” Kogami then starts to walk over to where the other shadows reside. He desperately wanted to keep going, to get away from that god forsaken place. No, he was forced from his home like a rabid animal. He had nothing and he would continue inside of limbo with such a upsetting look on his face. “I live for today… im living..im still alive… so… I can keep moving.. I wont give up…” Was Koga really going to fight shadows in the condition that he was in at the moment? IT didn’t matter when you just became a wanted man. He lost contact with the DMC, they even got the cops involved with the DMC members that had nothing to do with the assaults. Those guys were innocent, why did the president go so far. Why did the president give him a persona, and lie to him about being second in command. This was wrong, Kogami felt like he was being framed and he wasn’t going to let those guys kill him. He wasn’t going to let those guys put him away forever. “No… no!!!” Kogami was screaming like a wild man as he heads off towards where the shadows were. "Ill take everything back..."

Start at 20

Spoiler:

The Personas of the Fortune Arcana are well based in Wind based skills. Users have a latent 15% boost in wind-based skills.

*This is after koga's escape ...he fainted in plains*
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:57 am

-Two Shadows Guard the Doorway Forward-

Slipping Hablerie # 1:

Slipping Hablerie # 2:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 am

Kogami then looks at the enemies and grunts, he remembers being defeated y those same creatures. However, he was not in the mood for them to get in his way, not this time. He was much stronger than he was before, and he wasn't about to let anything stand in his way. "Raiza.." Raiza appeared with his blade ready as he swipes down, creating an amazing tornado that sweeps the battlefield and blows at the shadows with incredible force. "Die..."

Magarula for 51

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

-Shadows Destroyed. The door has opened for you to continue through the dungeon-

Slipping Hablerie # 1:

Slipping Hablerie # 2:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:31 am

Kogami moves along the path as he holds his wound very tightly. Since he was on his own he had t survey limbo much more often , he had to look around limbo alot more to get use to the routes. This place called limbo was going to be his playground, and he was not about tot let anybody or anything stand in his way. This was not a game anymore, it was more like a necessity. Yes, a necessity for survival as he traveled along the broken path towards the other area. "Another Shadow huh? itlll be nice if an item just fell out of the sky... or if they dropped something useful..."
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:53 pm

-Continue on. Have not made it far enough to reach next Shadows-
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Kogami started to remembering the times form when he was a kid. Those were definitely dark days,   and now that he is a young adult. For some reason, as he got older, everything became much more confusing.  Why couldn’t he have grown up to be a regular kid with  both parents like some people. IT always seemed more like a selfish gain for Kogami, was he doing what he thought that was justified or was he jst acting out like a child. “I honestly don’t know. All of my decisions has led to this path. Its not like it was unexpected, it was not like I haven’t been expecting this to happen to me for quite some time. I known that I was going to get into a whole lot of trouble. I knew how high the steaks were when I continued on with the things that I did at kizuna academy. But why do I still feel disappointed…….” Kogami ponders this as he walks along through limbo, towards where the shadows were. They had this smell about them, the shadows. IT was the distinct smell of death, but it was pure. It wasn’t the rotten smell of decay, it was more like something that would throw your heart in despair if you wasn’t too safe.  A horrible darkness, and to them.,.. Kogami was nothing more than a visitor. Kogami only had his own darkness that he was able to use to fight against the other shadows. He can only fight Darkness with his own, and if he wasn’t strong enough he would faint and be teleported out of limbo. However, Kogami couldn’t have that now, he had to tough it out in limbo for as long as possible. He would want to kill as much time as possible if he could.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:28 am

As the Persona-User advanced, the Shadows took noticed of him. Since he did not travel far enough to reach them before they noticed him, they would have the first chance of attack.

Initiating PvS Combat Phase

Magical Magus:

Venus Eagle:

Slipping Halberie:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Kogami was hit pretty bad with the attacks, it looked like the moves from the opponent were only getting stronger in due time. He had to get rid of the weaker ones before  he starts to get overwhelmed with unnecessary damage."Raiza!" Raiza appeared once again to handle the dirty work as he fired a wave of wind at the opponents once more. "Hows That?!"

Magarula for 51

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Magical Magus:

Venus Eagle:

Slipping Halberie:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 pm

This was definitely one of the times where Koga had to make a strategic retreat. "I cant allow myself to be killed here... i guess this means i have to start traveling outside in the real world. But i have no real strategy whatsoever...this is going to be a pain in the ass. But dying is a bigger pain in the ass....." Kogami had to get through limbo somehow, but going by himself wasnt going to cut it, well not yet anyway. Kogami had to think much smarter for now on. It was not that he was underestimating limbo, but he was not well versed in the knowledge of limbo itself. Instead of using strategy, he has been trying to use brute force to get through every obstacle, and it came to him that it might not always be the case to get though every single ordeal. Maybe in limbo's case, he needed something more. Maybe even someone that would be able to travels with him. Kogami then thinks about this as he makes a daring escape with the last bit of his energy. He was a ways off from where the red door was, but he wasnt exactly going to exit limbo. He would find another one in the area and try again from a different angle. He would also try to prepare more, but the future was grim for the defeated. He once thought of himself as a king...  and now look at him. "This isnt good at all, i guess i should try to contact Katsu, but there would be no point in trying to talk to that kid. Hes just going to do whatever he wants, and has no intention of helping me. I have to take matters into my own hands if i am going to live through this. But the less time i stay in the real world the better, i need to be MIA for a few days. I need money...food.... temporary shelter and then i will keep trying until i master limbo and this persona power.  With the strength that i have now, i cant do anything at this rate. To feel powerless when you have power?!!!!!" Kogami sucked his teeth as he kept running towards the red door, not turning back for a second. His legs started to feel the fatigue, Old injuries were stacked on with new ones but he couldn’t seem to  allow himself to give up. He only imagined a crooked smile and laugh… The president of that dam school must be laughing at him now… “ There is no way in hell that I am going to die today. I wont give you the pleasure of seeing me fail.. ill get you back…… I don’t know how… but ill get you…… “just you wait limbo… ill conquer you! Ill take my life back!!!!!” He was tenacious, he wasn’t the smartest..but he was tenacious and wouldn’t give up.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:34 pm

The Shadows simply watched the boy mumbling to himself during the scuffle. He had entered their plain of existence and now expected to simply leave so easily? The Shadows were predators, and this boy before them was prey. Regardless of being a tool of the father of Shadows, it did not save him from being subject to being devoured by the supernatural enemies. No matter how many times he complained about his weakness or blamed others, it still came back to the fact that he was his own worst enemy. When he turned and attempted to run from the Shadows, the monsters did what they did best. They hunted their fleeing prey, not giving him the chance to escape them. If one was confident enough to come into their domain and attempt to kill them in their own field of existence, then they would need to be prepared to die if they failed. The Magical Magus and Venus Eagle began to chase after the Persona-User the moment he began to retreat from the battle. The plains also seemed to roar, as Limbo itself had taken attention to the conflict. Messages began to appear around the one named Kogami, all basically outlining the same word: "Die". Shibuya Kogami probably did not know this, but Limbo was an actual sentient world. It had shown intelligence more than once in its existence. It adjusted itself when needed. It read those within it and crafted worlds that made them more subjective to torment. Limbo, as a whole, was an entity that was both a blessing and a danger to humanity. Whoever that currently controlled it had all the power at their finger tips. Bending reality would be just a simple whim to them, and with Limbo, many of the Shadows didn't even attack them when given the chance. There was a strong possibility that whoever had current control of Limbo was simply watching Shibuya Kogami attempt to enter their grounds. In all honesty, nothing was known about the culprit that was using the strange world to their bidding. Nyarlathotep never spoke of them to anyone, but of course approved of what they were planning. After all, the Father of Shadows, also known as the Crawling Chaos, wished to see humanity return to the void. Such a vile being he was. His children, the Shadows, took such behaviour aswell. The Magical Magus, who was trailing behind Kogami Shibuya, would release another ice block around the feeling boy. though the damage wasn't as large as its first attack which was boosted by the mind charge, it was still significant in strength. Right behind the Magus, the Venus Eagle also performed another attack. Its attack was wind based, sending a gash of wind into the fleeing boy's back, attempting to knock him down and out. It was a poor estimation of the young user to believe the Shadows would simply let him escape after he had come into their world. This wasn't the first time his scent was found in Limbo.. No, he had crossed into the Limbo City aswell.

Magical Magus:

Venus Eagle:

Slipping Halberie:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Kogami Fainted once again, he was seriously tired of getting beat every single time." Not even my escape .." Kogami fainted before he could say anything else, for him to continue struggling without knowing anything about limbo at all. "Dammit, why cant i win.... i want to win.... i need ..i need more power....."  His thoughts lingered as his hatred grew, being transported outside of limbo upon his defeat... left to shiver in his newly added wounds.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Defeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defeated   The Defeated Empty

Back to top Go down

The Defeated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: The World of Limbo :: The Disproportional Plains-
Jump to: