Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Music with Class [Charlotte]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noire

Noire

Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:15 am

Charlotte smiled a little as Batilde seemed to be getting what she was aiming for, and was okay with the concept. This made her happy as she did not want to force anything on the girl, but hoped to be there if she needed someone. She made sure to be warm and inviting as she taught her what she needed to know for the basics of music. Eventually she thought she was well versed in notes, their meanings and how it all related to the guitar. "Alright Batilde, it looks like you are getting a good grasp of the basics. So, I think it is time we play Ode to Joy" she said before she wrote out the quick little melody for her. "Don't be discouraged if you need to take it slow to start it. Its not about playing the song fast, its about playing it right." she said kindly as she was ready to help her if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:46 am

Charlotte's easygoing and encouraging behaviour worked wonders. She actually didn't wanna stop playing the guitar. Not when she had this much fun. Once Charlotte spoke up again, Batilde responded with a light nod. "Mhm. I think I'm ready." Was she really ready though? Well, there was only one way to truly find out, and that was by actually playing the song that her teacher had presented. She fumbled around a bit still, her fingers slipping on the neck of the guitar, making some chords sound really weird. Perhaps it was jus nerves of actually playing a song for someone else that made her slip up. Everytime she made a mistake, she'd frown a little bit, before getting right back up on the horse to try again. You never got anywhere in life if you gave up, that much Batilde knew for sure. And after a good 10-20 minutes spent failing, Batilde finally got the first part of the song down... sort of. It was still a bit too slow for it to sound similiar to the actual song. But baby steps. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither did one become a musical expert over a couple of minutes. It took years and years of practice to actually become a competent musician.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Charlotte smiled as her girl seemed confident and she listened to her playing intently. It was certainly what she expected of a beginner, and she was anxious to help her further with learning the instrument. She eventually decided on the pointers she would give her, and made sure to make it so she could understand it. She even played along with her, matching her tempo so she could help Batilde keep accurate time to help her later on. Batilde was starting to shape up rather well, and she was excited to see what Batilde would be capable of later on. "Alright Batilde, it looks like that is where we stop for today. I am sorry for the short lesson, but I have something to do later." she said as she wrote her phone number in the composition book before handing it to her, "Contact me if you need anything at all okay?" she said with a smile as she grabbed the guitar case for Batilde's guitar. "Oh yeah, and the book and guitar are yours, consider them a gift from me" she said as she smiled warmly and offered Batilde a hug before they stopped for today.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:41 pm

The pointers from Charlotte certainly did help, and as a result, Batilde's playing started to sound like less of a jambled mess of tones and more like actual music. Astonished by how much she had improved already, the french lass sat there in silence for a short moment. This was something she actually enjoyed doing, and it was a great feeling. Success always made her feel all warm and happy inside, and this time it was magnified at least ten times. Sure, she was smart, and knew her way around the more abstract subjects, but she had never actually made something on her own. Much less actually playing music. "Awww..." Batilde replied, looking slightly dissapointed in that they had to call it quits this early. "I was having so much fun. Thank you, Charlotte." She'd give her teacher a light bow before the woman in blue spoke up again, giving her a phone number. "I'll keep that in mind. I-I won't be a bother to you, will I?" Well, that was the last thing she really wanted to be. A Burden. It always sucked being the one to hold people back... and she really didn't want to bother Charlotte un-necessarily. When Batilde was told that she could keep the book and the guitar, she smiled sheepishly at Charlotte. "Really?! I can keep these?" And again, another hug... but this time, Batilde was ready, and hugged her teacher back. "Thank you. I'll make good use of these. I promise."

Batilde Gagnon has left the scene.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Charlotte smiled as she looked at her and hugged her nice and close, making sure to be pretty warm and snuggly to the smaller girl. Once she was satisfied she broke off and put her own guitar away. "Of course you won't be a bother. I would be there to help you whenever you need." she said as she was ready to leave anywhere she was in the event that one of her students needed her for anything. She smiled as she took the guitar and smiled at Batilde one last time before she left on her way to return back home to the Velvet Room. She had to make sure that she did her duties as an Attendant, and was ready to do whatever she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 04_emperor Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 03_empress

Batilde Gagnon of the Emperor and Charlotte of the Empress have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music with Class [Charlotte]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2