Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Return to Light? [Nozomi]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Return to Light? [Nozomi] Empty
PostSubject: Return to Light? [Nozomi]   Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:16 am

Return to Light? [Nozomi] Rvxy15fd7i0HjUDrd4QjfrZCHzA@100x100

Nozomi would wake up once more in the blue room once more, without any guest or familiar face nearby, save for one. A shadowy figure stood across the table from where he sat. He recognized it immediately as the figure from before, and whatever has been giving him these strange feelings, and even robbing him of his body. He knew it for what it was: A symbol of wanton strength for its own sake. A being borne of him, but turned into something else, that only knew hate and destruction with no rhyme or reason; Malice.

Return to Light? [Nozomi] Tumblr_o0mdilZlQO1qdz4d7o1_500

It simply stood there, without doing anything but stared at Nozomi with what perhaps could be called its face. Nozomi would soon feel flickers in his head, as the memories of what happened flooded back. He remembered beating Azami to the miasma, then losing all control over his body. He could only watch as he and Azami fought fiercely, albeit shortly. Azami now stood on the ground at Nozomi's feet, as their "body" looked down at the woman with indifference. Her thread of life was far overdue for a cut. The world she was meant to protect, now faced their end anyway. There was not much else to save. These images played out through Nozomi's eyes as he switched view from it to the Velvet Room several times. As time played in here normally, in Azami's side, time was near still. But it still moved. Azami's life was nearing its end, for Malice had little reason to let her live after this fight. In fact, killing her was in its very nature. One live lost would mean nothing right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light? [Nozomi]   Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:49 pm

Nozomi would begin to regain some sembalance of consciousness, starting to get back up to his old game and really get back to being awake already. What happened...?Nozomi thought to himself, not being able to control his body unusually, it was odd to him. What was going on and just what had caused this!?Then...he remembered what had went down, something about touching the miasma, and then th ememories of his body fighting azami came.

And it stung like the knife...

The Knife that stabbed into both his heart and soul.

To have to be a Mere Puppet On Strings..

To have it all mean nothing...

Without Bonds..Nor Allies to help him.

What was Nozomi truly in the dark?Where no-one could see or hear him?

He didn't know what to do, he was subjected to just simply watching all of this play out like twisted memories, like thorns stinging at his side and just pushing in further and further. It threatened to strangle him, to choke him utterly and rob him even further of what was left of his conscience.

Was there a point in trying?

Could it all mean something in the end?

Would it even make a difference?

It was in his very nature and heart and soul to try, to struggle, to attempt. This entire journey of his had been simply Nozomi being thrown into situations he barely understood and trying his best to make some comprehensible sense of them, but now he had failed and was clearly subjected to the clutches of fate and the mistress she was. To dance her way around the line of Nozomis "destiny" and push him here and there...With no clue of where,what,and how he would end up. The boy had danced with her in the embrace of this power called a persona. Which was the wingman to Nozomis date with fate. Guiding the young boy through the moves, the waves and gestures, as the two locked eyes in some form of concentrated passion. Only for Nozomi to be let go upon executing the wrong grace, the wrong poise, the wrong move. As his wingman and persona vanished, so did the ballroom he danced in with fate.

And fate, being the cruel mistress she was vanished from his existence, leaving only a boy struggling for his own free will.

The boy beat on the inside of his body, not being in control of it. Not being able to do a damn simple thing or move any part of it.

Was it all in vain?

he struggled, pushing with every semblance of his willpower and drive to attempt to regain control of himself. He had to try atleast, no matter what. Even if it failed now. To stand and attempt to regain his body and who he was, to resist this thing. To call upon his friends, and bonds, even if nobody was there for him right now to assist him as he slipped in the darkness of malice. To call upon everything he could. Desperately.

Only Fate herself could decide if it meant anything.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light? [Nozomi]   Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Return to Light? [Nozomi] Large

Nozomi's prayers would fall on deaf ears. Though he could move in the Velvet Room, he would not be able to win his body back on thoughts alone. He had to do something else. He had given up his body, granted unwittingly, most things that happen to oneself in life are done without them knowing the full details and consequences. As such, nothing would happen. Malice looked at Nozomi, as visions of the possessed body now began to pull up a hand, summoning a weapon. The weapon would slowly drop almost slower than before. Time was of the essence, and now it meant something here. Was it all over for Nozomi and Azami? Could Nozomi simply do nothing else? Surely there was another way, but to defeat something as horrible as this, how could it be done? Nozomi had made his bed by running, and it looked as though now he had to lie in it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light? [Nozomi]   Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Right when it seemed all was lost.

A glimmer of hope had shined down

Upon Nozomi and given him the chance to act, in reality however. His simple calling would barely take a few seconds for him to register nothing was coming, and in fact as Malice had looked at nozomi. A bite in his mouth would take place as the crackle of a tarot card would come forth aka he bit the freaking tarot card to summon a persona and a persona of his would burst forth directly. This would be a move Malice would not see coming at all given how Nozomi was initially appearing as someone who wasn't remotely attacking just earlier. The power he knew oh so well, it was the power he almost focused on earlier in fact.There was also the fact that Nozomi was utterly incapable of looking at almost anything outside of malice right now as he really didn't look much around himself. As a result he'd be utterly ready to react to just about anything the being had tried. He was fast, and his persona itself was fast too.

The persona of the Hanged Man Arcana would burst forth so suddenly and quickly in  front of Nozomi's right that it didn't waste a single second to attack directly. Launching forth a large 10m big almost transparent like but clearly visible sort of metallic plate.  in Malice's face. The attack would be practically unavoidable from point blank direct range almost. Due to the fact that Nozomi and malice were barely anything more than like 3-4 FT away because of how they were sitting. The Plate glass metal thing attack manifested as a simple first 10 meter in Height and Width attack, and then the second one strangely would not attack Malice directly, and on the rather it would take the form of a large sort of transparant but visible plate. Like Hardened Transparant Glass with noticeable tints in it that of course made it visible..A large 10 meter plate in height and width  directly above Nozomi, Malice and his persona. Being about 5 meters directly above them.

Nozomi himself did not waste any time though, and the second his persona had come forth. The Kichida had summoned his soulbound and would attempt to attack the being Directly. Chucking it directly at the beings very torso as an offensive maneuver while his persona had launched it's own attack in succession. The very attack was meant to disrupt the beings entire equilibrium and disrupt it's control over his very own body.

After both attacks had been launched. Nozomi himself would begin to speak. YOUR ME!I'M YOU!I GET IT!You know...Your everything I never was. I never got angry, I never hated, and I refused to hate before. I always solved everything peacefully.If his soulbound had remotely collided with the entity or been blocked by it. He would have just re-summoned it back in his hands.But I'm not a weakling. I won't submit to you from the inside. I'm angry, if that's what you wanted. He didn't stop moving while he said any of this either. Getting up from the chair and ready to combat this thing from whatever direction it was facing him from now. Never taking his eyes off of it.

SO I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU TAKE OVER ME!

Adjusting his stance, his persona coming back directly towards his side ready to command. His eyes had never left the being whatsoever, and with everything he could possibly muster on his side. This was gonna be Nozomi taking his stand in the world against this being.

I need this power...

Nozomi breathing in and out, his gaze not coming off of the entity at all. This entire journey flashed before his eyes, and everyone he had to do it for was almost directly on his back right now. It was like he carried their sorta fate on his shoulders.

I need this power...

The Kichida deeply contemplated it, albeit not really distracted from the current fight at all. It was a sort of one of those you suddenly realize everything at once type of things for him. He understood what he had to do, he understood why he had to do it, and he was gonna take his stand in this world or go down trying.

I NEED THIS POWER TO SAVE MY FRIENDS!!!!

A Boisterous yell sprang from the boy, as he was ready to fight this thing to the very death. He accepted it, he accepted he needed rage, he needed anger, it was a missing part of himself that had sprung the entire time. The velvet room hummed with its blue.

SO GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!

This was it. Nozomi would begin to stare off at Malice. The attack of his still in the air and at the ready to utilize.

It was up to Fate to decide. Who won and who lost today.

Stats:

Actions:

Randomizer:

Persona and Move Used:

Passives:

Damage:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light? [Nozomi]   Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light? [Nozomi]   Return to Light? [Nozomi] EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:10 pm

When Nozomi stuck, the body of Malice would be struck, and simply broke apart, though the bandages that formed its body stretched outward and quickly wrapped themselves around Nozomi. He had made his choice, to fight, and embrace what it meant to be the monster. And so, Malice would tighten its grip on Nozomi, to the point where he could not breathe. It would grow tighter, and tighter, until Nozomi's vision would darken, and soon. Nothing.

Nozomi had in the end made his choice. He had joined up with the presence he used to be a part of. But now, something was different. He could remember that what broke off from him was his rage. It was nothing that changed after all. But why did it turn into essentially a monster? Did it have to do with the anomalies that plagued the worlds from the Core? Whatever the case, something else was with Nozomi now, and his fate had taken a deviation from the intended course. He would wake up in the void where he and Azami were just fighting, only now, he would see something new. His hands would be flickering at the tips of his fingers, and soon he would see the tips vanish. Though he could act as though he felt them, he could no longer see them. The timer had begun...

Return to Light? [Nozomi] Tumblr_nlgqwbe1gq1tgoxx3o1_500

Spoiler:

Nozomi and Azami's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Light? [Nozomi]   Return to Light? [Nozomi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Light? [Nozomi]
Page 1 of 1