Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) Empty
PostSubject: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:22 pm

((Cause seriously dude, you got shit to do.))

Nanami was lost.

She had never really liked the feeling of lostness, yet here she was, turned about and all confused. It had started when she took a wrong turn from the academy and things snowballed out of control from there. This looked like a posh place to be, but she was tired, her feet hurt and she had forgotten to charge the batteries to her cell phone. She wasn't brave enough to ask someone to borrow theirs, and she didn't have enough money for a pay phone. It was getting dark, and she didn't know what to do. Maybe if she went down this alleyway....? Nanami got out her pepper spray just in case. After all, she wasn't sure about anyone other than herself, and even the nicest looking places were crawling with people who's intentions weren't very nice at all.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 am

It was coming onto the weekend at night, and Cyril actually got permission from his mother who despite him not living with him, still has authority oddly enough. He wanted to see the shrine and she let him go provided that he wore his show glasses covering his mismatched eyes. As he got off the tram, he walked into the streets on the way to the shrine. The journey was almost better than the destination, as walking by himself is pretty calming to him. Although he did notice out of the corner of his eye, a figure walking into an alley, not too quickly, nor could he discern who it was. He turned to the figure and called out at a modest voice. "Hey are you alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 am

She was going to go into the alley when a voice stopped her. Who-? She turned around, and looked about wildly. Who...? Him? The guy with the glasses? She shifted her bag on her shoulder and smiled politely at him. Well, he didn't seem like he was going to kidnap her. He looked like he was in high school, same as her. But... there seems to be something with his eyes. She couldn't put her finger on it, but... there was something. She couldn't discern it. Yet. She would, with time.

"Yes... Yes, I'm alright. Thank you for asking...?" Nanami left the sentence hanging, asking without asking what his name was. She would remember this, his name, his face, his voice. If worst came to worst and she was kidnapped and she did manage to get to the police, she could put him behind bars. If not, then she could use him in a story. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 am

He nodded smiling. He adjusted his glasses as they dipped onto his nose. He had to get them fixed at some point. It was that moment he saw she was a girl. He couldn't recognize her based off her figure, and under darkness in the alley.

"You alright? You seem lost," he said checking his phone. It was 8:41 P.M. at night. He put his cell phone away and looked back at her. "In any case, be careful down there. I don't go around here much cause it isn't particularly well-renowned for it's LACK of criminals," he said rubbing the back of his head. He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:32 am

Oh. So, he wasn't going to say his name. Oh well. Quiet, mild-mannered and- wait, did he have two different colored eyes? Was he wearing a contact or something? But then, why the glasses? Hmmm... She sighed smiled more at him, though it probably wasn't necessary. After all, it was quite dark here. "I know. I'm used to not safe neighborhoods. Thank you for your concern." She wasn't sure if she was sincere or not. She still had her pepper spray out, ready to make him writhe in pain should he become hostile.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 am

It is a shame she was used to neighborhoods that weren't safe. Not a good attribute to have, but nonetheless, she was prepared.

He nodded and smiled. "No problem. It is dark out here anyway. My name is Cyril," he said holding his hand out. He was well aware in her other hand was a very small canister of sorts. He hadn't seen it before, but he assumed it was pepper spray. He didn't want to give the wrong message and get a face full of spice in the eyes. So he never came closer apart from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm

She looked warily at the proffered hand, but eventually took it. "Cyril? It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Nanami." That had to be his first name, so she only offered hers. She wasn't going to let someone find out more about her without knowing more about him first. "Actually, I am a little lost. This is Yoro, right? I haven't found any signs saying otherwise. Or... is this Nadashikii? I don't know any more." She laughed wearily and shifted her bag again. Why was this so heavy? Ngh... But she wasn't going to ask for help from him. He was still a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:21 pm

He looked surprised at her seeing she was really lost. He gained his passive expression and looked at her. "Oh no, Yoro is where I live, I took a tram here. You are actually in Nokawia," he said making a small laugh trying to ease the trouble of being lost. He dropped his hand noticing the streetlights turned on as it was dark enough in the street. "Much better, I can see."
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:34 pm

She looked up as the lights flickered to life. Now, what did he look like...? Bowl cut gray hair, glasses, Kizuna uniform. Oh good! Well, she could trust him a bit more but- HOLY SHIT. What was wrong with his eyes? She tried not to bug out as her smile faltered, became less polite and became more faked. She was trying not to stare, but they were his eyes and it was polite to stare at someone in the eye fuccckkkk- "Y-yeah. I never liked the dark." Quickly, Nanami looked around and laughed nervously. "Well, what do you know I actually am in Nokawia, they looked so alike when you don't know the area which I don't very much I moved here very recently so I don't know the area very well, well thank you for helping me but I have to go now okay bye!"
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

He looked oddly at her. Her expressions seemed to alter the more she stared at his face. Presumably at his eyes, no doubt. He didn't explain to her, cause it is pretty surprising, since it never really happened to him before that people get this confused. Usually people don't get this antsy.

In any case as she essentially rushed the last bits of her conversation he nodded. "Alright. See ya," he said normally as she would look around. He didn't really wait, cause if she was leaving he didn't need to stray there  long. He turned in the direction of the shrine and made a few steps toward it.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Shit. Shitttttt... how rude of her. But- she had to know! It was just too fucking perfect to pass up. She turned back to him and caught up to him. Why was he going this direction? "Ummm... sorry, if this bothers you you don't have to answer but... Is that a contact?" Shit, now she was really insensitive. "Ugh, sorry. Never mind. That was insensitive of me and I'm sorry." She bowed to him and smiled nervously. "Sorry again."
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:04 pm

He looked back to her when she said something. He wasn't really hurt, actually it makes him feel like he interests people. He took off his glasses and held them in his hand. "Oh, my eyes? Yeah, it's an eye problem I have where my eyes are discolored. No it isn't a contact, actually these glasses are just for show," he said handing her the glasses to look.

Upon further inspection it was visible that yeah, these glasses don't help vision at all, they are just flat lenses. "I wear them cause my mother makes me. She worries that people will freak out at them, kind of like what you did," he said laughing as though it was no big deal. "It doesn't offend me however."
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Oh... he didn't mind? Thank god. She stepped closer to him, looking deeply at his eyes. Wow... "Hetrochromia..." she whispered to herself, staring deeply into them. She didn't even realize if she was being awkward at this point. Her mind was going fifty million miles a minute. "This is amazing. I hadn't ever even really seen anyone with hetrochromia so well developed before... That isn't to say I met anyone with it before, but this is amazing..." She shuffled forward quietly, still staring at his eyes. "Beautiful..." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:32 pm

He smiles at her until the time she started to step closer. Girls weren't really alien to him, but never has one been this close to him before. It almost made him feel good about himself. He just let her look, since there were some people who liked to stare. It almost felt like a presentation that was going well. "Yeah, heterochromia doesn't really affect my vision luckily enough," he explained.

Then she started to get closer.....okay not so bad. I mean, hey it is the closest he has ever gotten to a girl, so he was okay. But it was almost as if she forgot he was a stranger. He didn't feel bad, he was mostly worried her mouth falling onto his if she just happened to trip over her own shoes. Which wasn't out of the question considering when she got closer to take a look, she was in kissing distance from him. Nonetheless, he smiled again letting her look. He enjoyed the attention, sometimes it was nice to have company around, and in a night like this, it was better either him or her met someone who wasn't out to kill them or some ulterior motive.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:00 am

She stopped once she felt that she was still respectfully distant from him but still able to see his eyes... Hmm... She broke eye contact with him to fish out her battered cellphone from her pocket and pull up a program. "New idea. Two different eyes, three different reactions to others. Possibly lovers? Hard to tell. Could be children's story. Part of the dog series?" She sighed and shook her head before saving it, closing it out and stuffing it back in her pocket. "Sorry, I'm a writer. The unusual and unique fascinates me. Your eyes just inspired me. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)   A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji) Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet stroll around town (Open to everyone minus Genji)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next