Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) Empty
PostSubject: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:38 am

Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) Latest?cb=20140311155046
"Ladies and Gentlemen!"

Even when he was off the stage, there was just something about the allure of the performing arts that pulled on 8D's soul. Something that just made him give one hundred and ten percent at everything he did! Even in the most mundane of activities he tryed his best to add his own personal flair and prestige, just to make it his own! The happy clown bot's smile would never dim so long as the pep in his step never went away!... However, this did make him a little bit er... Flamboyant? Yeah Flamboyant is the word... Flamboyant in everything  he did. Yes this made his performances a thing to see, his stage magic stunning, and his stand up a sight to see, or HEAR as it were, ehehe. Heck, even his bar-tending had it's own bit of his flair to it that the regulars couldn't look away from. Though, this did make the more normal things he did every day a bit uh... Odd?

"Let the show... Begin!" He shouted as he heaved three of the four heavy trash bags into the airand began to juggle them single handed while he balanced the last on his knee and opened the dumpster with his free hand."YAT da dada Da da DAda daaadaaa!" With a laugh and a high kick he launched the bag on his foot into the dumpster and turned his focus on the three being tossed around. His grin grew to unnatural sizes as he lobbed two into the dumpster and began to spin the third on his free hand like a basket ball. "Oh I'm sorry my adoring public, but I'm just... RUBBISH at this next part! Ehehe!"

As the bag began to spinn the crowd that had gathered would oooh and aw at the spinning plastic, though some began to take note that the bag began to rip on the sides. The would begin to back away as 8D took note of this fact as well."Uh oh! Looks like the bag is gunna-" as if on cue, the bag tore and unleashed a spray of confetti onto one person in the audience in particular. The rest of the crowd would howl in surprise and laughter both at the absurdity of the situation and at the misfortune of the one who got coated in the brightly colored piece of paper"Woops! Told ya I STUNK at handling trash! Eheheh." 8D said with a bow as the group dispersed. However, as the crowd left, 8D would approach the man he sprayed with the confetti, an apologetic look on his masked face.

"Uh... Hey sorry about that! Um, the confetti was supposed to spray all over me... I wasn't kidding when I said I need to work on that bit heh." 8D would awkwardly scratch the back of his neck as he admitted his shortcoming.
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:01 am

It had caught his eye simply because of the crowd. It was a performance of some sort and it had drawn a decent crowd. Sliding his way to the front, offering an apology to a person that he had to elbow to get past, Judai quirked an eyebrow at what he saw.

There was a... what was the word... jester? Yeah, that seemed to fit better than clown what with the hat and cape. A jester on stage.

"Huh, neat." Judai noted as he watched the performance. He had to admit, the guy at least had some enthusiasm. There was nothing more downing than a sad clown. The juggling act looked pretty difficult too. He could appreciate the balance and coordination it to do such a thing. The various puns made Judai grin too, even if he heard a few groans from the people around him.

It was in the middle of the performance that he noticed that a few people around him were shuffling away. For a moment he was confused, had he done something to scare people away? It was in the middle of going over his last few moments that he heard someone murmur about the bag. Looking up, he saw that the spinning bag was indeed beginning to rip. He suddenly realized what the paranoia was about and had a few thoughts. The first thing that went through his mind was relief, he had not done something to scare off the people around him, the second thing was 'oh hey, maybe I should move.'

Sadly, the thought came a second too late. The bag exploded into confetti, inexplicably all in his own direction. Judai had managed to throw up his arms to protect his face, but it was little defense from the bits of paper. The confetti rained down on him and he was covered in the rainbow bits of paper.

The crowd gasped before laughing and jeering at him. Judai just blinked before looking down at himself with a chuckle. Geez, he had expected much worse.

The performer came up to him and apologized, but Judai just waved it off with a smile. "Don't worry about it. This isn't that bad." He picked off a piece of confetti with a short laugh. "I was kind of expecting actual garbage, so this is a much better than it could have been."

"Though I'm surprised, how did you expect to aim all this confetti from something spinning like that?" Judai was kind of surprised that all the confetti had hit him rather than explode all over the crowd.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:24 pm

"Oh good, and here I was worried you might be belligerent, ehehe. My bad." Well wasn't this a pleasant surprise, normally when 8D dumps confetti on people they tend to get angry at him for one reason or another. Almost as if they didn't appreciate the comedy that comes from such a feat. Plus it's not like it hurts or anything, at most you suffer the emotional pain of resembling a you shaped Pinata for a few moments, which when you think about it is a marked improvement. Instead of looking like you have nasty gunts and bloody bits inside you, you look like you have delicious surgery treats and fun party favors stuffed in your empty chest cavity.  Who dosn't want a candy filled friend am I right? Regardless this man seemed rather casual and forgiving of the whole incident, even showing a bit of a sense of humor about the whol ordeal! Yay! 8D liked him already

"No no, honestly I insist." 8D reached out and began to pick off pieces of confetti and tossing some aside while pocketing others."Ehehe, if I told you the secret behind the trick i wouldn't be much of a trick now would it? Ehehe, a good magician and clown must keep an air of mystery to themselves or they won't stay in business very long now will they? The name is Grins by the way," With a confident smile 8D would hold out a friendly hand for a shake, if Sawada was particularly observant, he would notice the joy buzzer in his hand, if not... Well he would be SHOCKED to find out what happened when he shook Grin's hand! Ehehe!

If Sawada shook 8D's hand with the Joy buzzer, the clown would laugh heartily and nearly fall over from the experience "I-I'm sorry! EHehehe! I-I just can't help myself! O-Oh my! EHehehe I can't breath! Oh P-Please forgive me! Ehehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:49 pm

"Heh, yeah. Competitive secret and all that. I get it." Judai grinned as he brushed off some more of the confetti. It was not that bad. Confetti was at least easy to clean off. You just brush it off and it fell to the floor. Even then it was easy to clean up, you just picked it up. If it had been something like glitter then maybe Judai would have had a reason to be angry. Glitter never came out, never.

Still the guy seemed nice enough. He at least apologized for the trick gone wrong. It wouldn't be that surprising for an entertainer to leave the hapless audience member covered in whatever they were throwing around.

Thankfully, the confetti mostly gone from his clothes, he'd have to make sure his hair was clean later. Hearing the clown introduce himself, Judai shot the man a grin. It was probably a stage name, but it fit pretty well with the whole jester look and entertainment style.

Seeing the offered hand, Judai reached over to grab the hand. It was at the last moment that he noticed the metal thing in his hand and he hesitated for a moment. Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Judai accept the handshake only to receive a mild jolt go through his arm. "Gah!" He hissed and jumped back, his hand flying back into the air. He looked over at the 'assaulted' appendage and blinked in confusion. He shook the hand out a few time and flexed his fingers before sighing in relieve that it had been nothing. "Oh right, Joy buzzers."

That made sense. Clowns, joy buzzers, they went together pretty well. For a brief moment, a flare of annoyance passed through Judai. Both at the joke and the hilarity that the clown seemed to take at his scare. He shook his head and blew out a breathe, letting his annoyance pass out along with the air. It was just a joke, no need to blow up. "Geez, you scared me. Thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest." The flush of blood in his face was probably both from embarrassment as well as the increased heart rate after all.

Seeing the clown ready to fall over from laughter, Judai rolled his eyes, but let his lips quirk up into a small grin. "It wasn't that funny, was it?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 2:18 am

"I-I'm sorry! I sim-simply SHOCKED that I found it that funny! Ehehehe!" Ok that was it, 8D was on the floor. Luckily for him and arguably Sawada, to the people of Back Light this was not an odd scene. Though it had been quite a while sense anyone had seen the flamboyant clown prince of the strip, the echoing laugh was still thoroughly burned into their memories. Stepping over the fallen jester in the streets as he lost his proverbial shit from a singular pun was just par for the course here in Back Light."And yes... Oh god yes it was! I am sorry that was twice and I should be ashaimed of myself... Ok!... Ok I'm done, no more I promise." 8D shook his head and lit the balls hanging from his hat as he staggered to his feet once more.

"You my friend," Grins managed to say between breaths"Are a VERY good sport, I must say most would have had my head by now. Between the confetti and the joy buzzer, a lesser man would have been fed up with my... CLOWNING around! Ehehehe But you are a JOY my friend! Ehehe. May I ask your name dear sir? I feel I owe you for putting up with that half ass apology thinly veiling my ELECTRIFYING assault! Eheheh!" Surprisingly 8D managed to keep his footing as he rattled off pun after pun... Although those were frankly kinda weak... -OH you think you can do better? You don't know JACK about comedy! Ehehehe!-
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 3:35 am

"Yeah, yeah" Judai was getting a little sick of the cackling, if he was being honest. He got it, it was a funny joke. He didn't think it needed rolling on the floor laughter. He sighed and threw a hand through his hair. He ruffled it a bit as a his face briefly twisted into a grimace before the mood passed. Maybe he was feeling a bit more annoyed than he thought.

The weird thing was that the clown did not seem to be drawing that much attention. In contrast to the attention grabbing performance, the crowd seemed perfectly content with pretending the hysteric laughing clown did not exist. He would have been a bit worried about making a scene, except everyone just seemed to flow around them without giving the clown more than a second glance. Either this was normal for the BackLight or people have a much better filter for the weird than he thought.

"It's not that bad." Judai gave the clown a considerate smile. It was a bit of a mess and a small jolt. Annoying, sure, but nothing to start a scene about. Really, the last thing he wanted was to be all immature and throw a tantrum in public. "And I'm Judai." This was where Judai would normally offer his hand for a handshake or something, but really, that was just asking to get buzzed again.

"I'd shake your hand, but yeah, I think you get why I'm gonna avoid that offer." Judai slide his hands into his pockets and raised his shoulders into a shrug. Fool him once, shame on you. Fool him twice... well, Judai wasn't a big fan of playing the fool.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:40 pm

"Oh ho ho ho ho! Good Sir Judai, you are smarter then I look. Ehehehe!" 8D coyly covered his mouth as he chuckled to himself. Okey it seemed 8D's jubilation and japes were beginning to overstay their welcome, inevitable really. "Ahaha, It is very nice to meet you Mr. Judai! I do hope you will attend another one of my shows in the future! Er... Well... Perhaps an official show rather then an impromptu garbage throw, ehehehe" With a little flash and flourish 8D produced a single business card with Grins's contact info plastered on the front. Grins would happily hand the card to Judai with a smile and a wink.

"That's good for one free performance, I do birthdays, parties and bar mitzvahs, Ehehe," Turning quickly 8D would wave to his new acquaintance and take his leave,"So long Judai! Have a nice day! Ehehehe, and don't forget to be smiley!" Good will given, he happy clown would take his leave...

~Later~

"Damn it!" 8D's voice was harsh as he delivered a swift kick to the wall of his room, leaving a heavy dent in the cheep wood. "Tch... an unregistered? Again!?" 8D tossed the white piece of confetti he had pocketed into his waste basket. Had the paper changed color upon contact with Judai, it would be a time for celebration, however it remained white and predestine "No matter, he's still interesting enough. Something about him is very... Familiar. Eheheh...Ehehehehehe.. AHAHAHAHAHA!"

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:49 pm

"I'd like that." The quick performance had shown a great deal of coordination for something small. He was kind of curious what Grins could do with a bit of prep time and practice. Hopefully, it wouldn't end up with him covered in junk again. "Though I warn you, I expect to be wowed."

"Alright, see you." Judai looked down at the business card with a bemused expression. He wasn't really sure when he'd need a clown for anything, it wasn't like was going to be throwing any parties or anything. Oh well, you never know when something will be useful. He pocketed the card for later use.

"Well that was a memorable encounter." Grins seemed like an interesting guy. Judai wouldn't mind hanging out with him a bit more, though perhaps in small doses. He like puns and jokes as much as the next guy, but there were limits.

Judai double checked to see if there were any leftover confetti on him before heading out, a small grin on his face from the odd encounter.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:21 am

Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) 54ri9Up

Sawada Judai of the Moon and 8D of the Hermit have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)   Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada) Empty

Back to top Go down

Huh... Deja vu? (Sawada)
Page 1 of 1