Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:02 pm

Rushing out the front door to come to 8D's side despite his warnings, Callie would try to tug on the robots sleeve to pull him back inside, if what she thought was out here were true then he had to get back inside now! Yet, it was too late. She wanted to react to what was happening to her friend, she wanted to help him anyway she could, she wanted to be able to do anything to help... However, she had caught a glimpse of the shadow figures that loomed outside the bar and had frozen solid where she stood. I-it... W-wait what was it that these dark manifestations reminded her of...? Her mind kept going back to that day when she first met 8D, and Zavie for that matter. Although, she was sure it wasn't anything like this... Something bad happened, but it ended up just being that ice-cream guy again... Didn't it?

Her mind tried so hard to keep away all the bad memories of the past, her mind tried so desperately to cover up any bad things that were happening before her now, her mind tried so-SNAP!- Callie would grasp hold of her forehead and scream out in pain as something within her mind felt as though it had just torn a large chunk of it away, she felt as if not only was her mind falling in on itself, but simultaneously something was building it back together, making its way out as it went. Her head was on fire, by this point she too had fallen to her knees resting her head on the ground unable to even think what could be happening to her. It was all too much, it would change her forever... And it had barely just begun.

Despite the horrible pain that it was causing, the creature responsible for all this was a strange one... And one who was truly sorry all this had to happen. They had wanted to wait longer, maybe for a time when the girl was old enough to accept it better, to truly be up for the task that was in need of doing. They had tried so hard throughout the many years they had been cooped up to keep the girl on the right course, directing her, telling her what was right and wrong, even down to just keeping the girl happy and all bad thoughts away. Yet they never intended to hurt the girl, not like this, they would never want to do anything bad to her, they were sure she wouldn't remember them either and choose a way to speak their way in a style she would be comfortable with and wouldn't be scared of. It had worked for the most part, even if not all plans went perfectly. Such as causing the girl to drop their speaker so she would back away from the danger, it had got her away still though... Right? They knew this wouldn't be perfect, they knew this would break her, they knew all too well they had gone too far to turn back now. At least now, they can join in the joyous fun.

As the last part of Callie's mind shattered and was quickly replaced, the pain in her head would lessen, or at least, stop getting worse. She could feel something still moving though, the girl would roll over onto her back and try to sit up, still holding onto her forehead. Once she reopened her eyes, she'd notice a pale glow around her as well as some kind of creature sitting on her chest.
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 XzdatVh
The small fox like creature would smile at her, glad that at least this part was going how it should be! T-they hoped. Then the creature would jumped to the floor beside her and lie down. It would then pretend that it was yawning and place a paw over its mouth trying to hold back laughter.

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 GVetWFh

"Yaaaawwwwnnnn..."

The small fox creature would roll and try to look as worn out as possible. "Mwwaarrr, five more minutes... Maybe hours... Perhaps years..." The fox would say teasingly, mimicking the same thing that Callie had done this morning when she had first woken up, with their own little extra of course! Can't beat a good mimicry without adding your own little twist to it ey? "Ya decide to wake me up during nap time? Whilst I was having an awesome dream at that! You're a real class act ya know that Cals!" The fox couldn't help but laugh, yet remembering the um... Seriousness of the situation that kinda coursed him to be here. Maybe he shouldn't waste all their remaining time with jokes. There were introductions to be had! T-that was if the girl didn't remember them.

"Nehehe! Where are my manners dear girl? I think I lost them, but do not fear, we'll find them later! However Callie it is so awesome to be here! My name is Ter---" The fox was cut short as Callie would grab ahold of him and pull him up into a hug.

"Terra!" Callie would cry out in joy. Any amount of mind altering affects that tried to keep secrets out and memories hidden were no match to when Callie truly loved someone, or something and had remembered their scent as if it were her own. She had known the shadow for a good year after she first was attached to them, and during that time the two of them had become great friends. She was so happy that he was back, but also felt really guilty that she had lost all memories about him until now. "Ohh, I've missed you so, so much! Where did you go? I was so worried about you!"

"Neheh, I've missed you too Callie!" Terra would weez out after Callie would stop squeezing the life out of him. Welp... She remembered him now at least! "Cals my dear don't give me those lies! I know better than anyone you had completely forgotten about me! Nehehe!" The shadow would laugh in a strange cackle as he would eye up all of those around him, starting with those closest. "I see you've made a lot of friends in my absence, ey? Let us hope they'll be of aid to us!" The fox then stared upon the enemy, his eyes lighting up a deep red as they burned ferociously.

Callie too would return her gaze to the demons in question, now able to see them much clearer for what they actually were. H-honestly... As far as demons go, she thought they were pretty cute! The girl would stand once again to her feet behind her new companion, not really knowing what to do... So she did what she knew she was good at! She'd smile and wave at them! "Hello! W-what are you three doing out here so late?"

Terra would faceplant.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:38 pm

The boy ran out the door, being the last of the three, he was the one that witnessed both of his friends awaken. However, on his end, it didn't seem like an awakening of any sorts, it looked like they were in horrendous pain. He wanted to help, to do something, but when he looked over towards the shadowy figures, a similar fear that Callie had felt took him over.

He was still a kid, he hadn't really thought that there would be actual demons here! The government took care of them, right? This had to be a joke, this had to be a prank! T-This wasn't really happening, right? The boy couldn't handle the thought of hearing those awful noises again, the thought of hearing people actually die again! It was awful... It had plagued his nightmares for the past five years and haunted his waking moments.

However, it seemed the intense fear rebounding within the boy's head awakened something. Something dark and evil. Something that shouldn't really be inside such an innocent young boy. It was death, it was hatred, it was anger. Emotions the boy knew little about and an action he had never committed. Yet, the being inside of him had.

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 Sticker,375x360

"I awaken... At long last, I shall regain my my freedom! Regain my throne! Now, my vassal, know that the Goddess of Death herself consumes you to better this world! Ahaha! Hah... Ahah.... W-Why can't I move?"

A shadowy figure had surrounded Zavie in a somewhat humanoid form, the boy standing in the middle paralyzed with the unnatural emotions residing within him. However, the foreign presence didn't seem to have any real power over the boy, and before he knew it, the shadowy form took a form the boy found more pleasant.

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 Vm1jfDi

"W-What is happening? This was not in my plan! Why can't I control myself!"

The voice would say before a dark energy seemed to be released from the boy. He'd sigh, stumbling slightly to the side as he caught his footing. He didn't exactly know what happened, but he raised his hand and was most confused. When did he put on giant cat gloves? And a cloak? He'd tilt his head before he heard the voice's anger. Wait...

"You are the cat, right? The one from the lab?" the boy would ask aloud, obviously talking to someone, though, he seemed to be talking to his new gloves. They seemed to resound with a power that the boy was unaware of, and before he knew it a response came from within the boy's mind and seemed to come from the boy's presence.

"I was awoken too soon... And with my powers unnecessarily limited as well. This was not according to plan... You have altered my being somehow! You will pay for this, but for now, use my power against these demons! Show them the power of the Goddess of Death, vassal!" the shadow would say with a powerful and womanly voice before Zavie blinked in mild confusion.

"B-But... I don't think I can!" the boy would say in confusion, the voice seeming to fall silent before talking in a demonic tongue no one would be able to understand... Least of all Zavie. Before long, the voice would end its rant before seeming to compose itself.

"It seems, vassal, that you were a poor choice... I underestimated the passive powers a child could have over a shadow... None the less, you still have the use of my more supportive abilities. Use them to aid your new allies, quickly!" the shadow would say, Zavie nodding his head and going to stand next to Grins, watching the scene with his persona in a most confused state. Oh, that was interesting... Grins's thingy got really confused!

"Oh! My name's Zavie, just so you know, miss cloak and gloves!" the boy would say before looking at the demons. Oh, they were visible now and not totally shadowy. They honestly didn't look that threatening... But, demons were super dangerous and had super strong powers! They would have to be careful!

"Ergh... Don't call me that. My name is Proxy, Goddess of Death and Resurrection! Refer to me as that once more and death will surely follow you, vassal Zavie!" the shadow would say. Oh, she had a name! That was super cool! The shadow seemed less than amused though, she seemed more ready to destroy this entire city than be the puppet of some child. However, she needed to further her own means... And there was only one way to do it at the moment...

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 Fi5sBtq

"Okay okay! I can help everyone out now! Let us do our total best to stay positive and beat these bad guys up, alright? Oh, I can keep you all super safe too! Just rely on Proxy and Zavie!"

"My unholy powers, shunned by gods... Turned into the lowly powers of an acolyte... What a terrible world this is..."

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 6:36 am

''Man, you guys are pretty loud...'' Their heroic talks would soon be interrupted by a foreign voice, coming from somewhere upwards. On the roof of the bar perhaps? Either way, it would appear someone had been watching them, or at the very least, has gotten attracted by all the noise both they and the demons have been making up till now. The person was currently hiding in the shadows, so they wouldn't be able to see him. Nor did they really need to. ''I see you lot got yourself busy, heh. Can't help you there for I have places to go, but have this. They could be of some use to you.'' The mysterious person would toss the trio guns from above, loaded with 10 bullets, with a few last words. ''Better not get yourself killed too early.'' With that, he would make his escape in the opposite direction from the three. Even if they wanted to investigate who it was, they were a bit too held back by the demons for it at the moment.

The group of beasts had decided that they had enough of gawking at the people that were resisting them, and were now getting ready to fight it out. If corruption doesn't work, then it's time to die!

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 TSyW7VT

~ Initiating PvS Combat Mode ~

Heqet#1 Lvl: 5:

Cait Sith Lvl: 7:

Heqet#2 Lvl: 5:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:31 am

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 Joker.(Smile.Precure).full.1036937
"Hm? It seems we have an admirer...How Dare you give guns to children! Although at Grin's Hole In The Wall we do pride ourselves on our.... SHOTS! Ehehehe"

Taking Little notice of Callie or Zavie's own awakenings, he would quickly grab the machine gun from the pile of guns the man had tossed them, how convenient, it was the same modle as the one inside the Rubber Stampede!-Yes.... Convenient...- With a quick flick of his wrist 8D opened the Rubber Stampede's case and replaced the gun inside it with this new one, then locked it back up."Ehehehe...Who ever you were, I hope you do come visit us again. We owe you a drink for these gifts... ehehe... Regardless. Callie, Zavie, I know you two must be confused but just hear me out..."

He would turn and offer the two a warm smile and did something he almost never did, even when Callie would ask him personally to do so, he removed his mask.

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 8418_original
"I will explain everything later. Just use those new powers of yours, and fallow my lead. If we work together we'll get out of this!"

All Jokes aside, 8D put his mask back on and held one long slender hand out to his side. In an instant and a bright flash his Laugh A Metric Ton hammer was summoned to his grasp. "What a LOVELY crowd out there tonight wouldn't you say Crusader?"

"Yeah! But I bet I could lick all of em in a tussle if I had to!" The little Rabbit responded, knowing the bit.

"That's Great little buddy! But I think you'd only have to beat two of em," Grins could barely contain his laughter as he anticipated the punch line.

"Huh? Why's dat boss?" Crusader looked up to 8D as his ears stood up straight.

"Cus the Cat demon... WILL LICK ITSELF! Ehehehehe!" As the punchline was driven home an invisible wave of laughter would overtake the demons... Here's hoping they get the joke.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Sorry both my ends should be 2% i thought i fixed this in my Compendium but I guess it didnt take. Didnt mean to post wrong stats. Will be corrected on my next turn
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Terra would be recovering from his faceplant as Callie would notice the additional strange voice that caught her interest. Turning around to try and catch a glimpse of the man behind the voice, it seemed she was too late as he had already vanished leaving three... Guns? Sitting in a pile on the ground. H-huh... That was strange, didn't Kay use these things? A-and she told Callie to never even touch one, no exceptions, there weren't toys and they were super dangerous!... Although, that white one with gold writing looked pretty cool... She'd quickly claim the small pistol after seeing 8D take one of the three for his own. She wasn't quite sure how to even aim a gun, b-but maybe it'll come in handy at some point?

"Thank you mysterious stranger!" She'd cry out once the gun was in her hand, it was weird, a moment ago all of this seemed so unnatural and scary... But now, after that whole ordeal with her headache, she felt as happy as ever. Who knows, maybe all this could be made into a game too! Oh it'll be so much fun! Callie would spin back around to face the demons who posed such an adorable threat on their bar. During her spin though, she would notice the change in attire of Zavie and the strange rabbit that was with 8D. Awesome! They should all totally hangout and talk and what not when all this was over. Everything was so new and exciting, even the very city looked different! Oh how there was just so much exploring left to do~.

Although, Callie would be mesmerized as 8D would remove his mask to talk to them. H-he never does that! N-not even if she asked him to!... Okay, t-this must be quite a serious situation then. S-so why couldn't she help but feel positive about it? Mwar, it didn't matter! "I'll hold ya to that Grins! And don't worry, nothing is stronger than the power of teamwork!... E-even if they're using teamwork too... Ours is stronger though! R-right?" She'd smile whimsically back at the clown, everything should be just fine. She could tell. Well, she hoped she could tell... She felt positive about it, so that's all that mattered!

"Okay, just follow by example Cals!"

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 2ghdfdq

Terra's eyes would blaze up once again as the pair store down their opponents, it was time for action! "Take this!" ... W-wait what? Why did nothing happen? "Oh um... Neheh... Wait a moment, how did this work again?" The fox would look genuinely confused as nothing he tried to do would do... Well, anything! Terra would look around, noticing the other shadow being that seemed to be on their side. They seemed to be in some kinda weaponised form, at least he was sure that wasn't what they usually looked like. "O-okay Cals, I'ma try something else, see if that furball over there is onto something!"

Proceeding to run towards Callie, Terra would leap at her and be caught in her arms. Which much to her confusion, she was now holding two strangely shaped daggers instead of the little fox itself. "Uhm... What do I do now?" She'd ask in confusion.

"Hold on a moment! Still working on that, nehehe!" Terra felt within himself his powers returning to him, or at least a few of them. Strange, he didn't seem to be able to cast any kind of fire magic yet... Well that put a damper on his plans! "OKAY! I'll be honest. I don't quite remember how any of this works, or how I even use powers... Or, uh... How the hell does this work... Uhmmm... Wait. Oh, oh! I know! Go use me to hit em in the face! That should work!... Probably..." The fox would let out a low caution laugh. He really hoped this would work.

The girl would hesitate for a moment, she wasn't truly sure if she wanted to do that. B-but, she trusted Terra, and these beasts didn't even say hi back to her when she tried to be nice to them! So that was it! The adrenaline in Callie's body had already begun to spike as she took a step forward, then another step, until it turned into a charge.

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 U4qmrfu

"Let's show 'em what we got Terra!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:44 pm

The boy would look up at the buildings. Oh, was a person here? He was curious and wanted to see who it was, but before he could catch a good glimpse of him in the dark they totally ran off! However, he looked up at the sky and saw the three guns fall to the ground. With a light tilt of his head, he accompanied his companions and picked the last one up. It was light and seemed like it'd be easy to use, however, he wasn't eager to shoot things right now. He'd watch the other two fight and looked down at his gloves once more.

"The powers you and I posses while in this form are quite limited, however, you can aid your allies however you see fit. Simply 'encourage' them not to die or whatever." the shadow would say, quite unhappy with her hopeless situation. All she wanted to do was ruthlessly murder these pathetic excuses for demons, but sadly, she was forced into a situation where her horrible and fearsome powers were turned into that of a pathetic priest. It was awful.

"Okay okay! Go Callie go! I believe in you!" as the boy said his words, Callie would feel a power surround her that she previously hadn't. It'd help her hit stronger when she attacked next plus she could feel Zavie's friendship within her! Probably! That wasn't exactly how that worked but Zavie liked to think it was.

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 Fi5sBtq

"Time to use team work that will out team their team work! We can do this!"

Stats:

Passives and Potentials:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:47 pm

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 TSyW7VT

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 28bb7v5
-For Callie-

Heqet#1 Lvl:

Cait Sith Lvl:

Heqet#2 Lvl:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:47 pm

It seemed more that Terra was left in shock than Callie about how easily they had bested their first target, but the adrenaline that was circulating Callie's body seemed to have quite the affect on her as she would lash out at another target after taking out the first. She had to defend her friends... And that alone was driving her forward.

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 GFWZVIG

"Woah... Cals that was amazing! K-keep that up and together we can do anything, nehehe!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:33 am

[center]

Heqet#1 Lvl:

Cait Sith Lvl:

Heqet#2 Lvl:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:50 pm

"WOOOO!  Go Callie! You really are a CUT above the re-" Grins started to cheer as she cut down the kitty cat in one attack, however... A large chunk of Ice smashing into his face and the fallowing Bolt of mystic lightning shut him up rather quickly and nearly knocked him off his feat.

"Yeeeouza! I don't mean to say anything SHOCKING!... But that was really COLD reaction to my jokes! Eheh-ehehe-he...." 8D's head spun as she leaned on Crusader and laughed.

"Golly! It looks like you could use a pick me up boss! Hows about a nice Media?" Crusader said trying his best to keep Grins on his feet while pointing his spear towards the sky and letting out a shower of healing Confetti.

"THANK you little rabbit me..." Grins slurred, trying to stop the spinning of his head.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:20 pm

"Tz'Ahh!" Callie would cry out in sudden shock of the unnatural pain she'd feel. It felt extremely weird, like nothing she had ever experienced before. As much as she loved to experience new things and go out and see places she had never seen before, do things she had never done before... She didn't approve of this new form of pain. N-not that she approved of any kind of pain really. Except maybe those cramps you get when you laugh too much, at least those have a good reason as to why you have them!

After catching her footing again, Callie would suddenly feel the support of both of her friends behind her. Surrounding her with other strange feelings of power, as well as generally making her feel much better after the attack. "Heh, thanks guys! Let's show these two what true teamwork can achieve!" She'd call back to her friends before talking to Terra. "So what now?"

"U-uhm... Well I still can't figure out why I can't cast fire anymore, but that thing you did a moment ago worked pretty well!" Terra would say with a pitiful laugh, ashamed of himself for not being more useful. "You just keep doing what ya doing Cals!"

"Okay! You ready?"

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 OJKO8J7

"Ready as I'll ever be! Nehehe!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:23 pm

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:48 pm

Oh, now that was impressive! Callie really knew how to use he daggers! She totally beat up those monsters really good! Though, she couldn't defeat all of them at once and the retaliation from the other two monsters hurt really badly! It could've been worst, the lightning attack could've caused the boy much more pain if not for the shadow that now protected him.

"Go team go! Go team go! Goooo team! Go go go! You guys can dooooo it!"

"Could you be a little bit less bubbly? It will do us both well in the future..."

Stats:

Passives and Potentials:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:49 am

Heqet#1 Lvl:

Cait Sith Lvl:

Heqet#2 Lvl:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next