Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] Empty
PostSubject: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:17 am

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] 2zgu2s3

-------------------

There was a light drizzle tonight that was sure to add to the atmosphere of this case. Hopefully this Phantom wasn't afraid of the rain. Atleast that's what the lone Reporter thought to herself as she stood some ways from the entrance to SMILE studios. According to the message she received, he would be meeting them here infront of the news station. Her van was parked on the side of the street, and the camera equipment was loaded in the back, waiting for the sucker-, waiting for the brave camera crew to arrive. Needless to say, the Reporter was excited! This would be the first time she'd ever interview a psyche terrorist and see just exactly what they were after! They were labeled as terrorists but did they call themselves terrorists? Maybe they thought they were freedom fighters or something close to that! This would be the scoop of a lifetime~

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] Igmdfr

"This is the big breakthrough I've been waiting for! Chickens chick, and Reporters report! It's my duty to get the story out there, even if my life is in danger!"

The Reporter yelled out to the raining skies with a large smile on her face. There were plenty of situations where her life was in danger, but she always came back looking for more excitement and fun. To her, reporting was not just a game but a way of life. If they stayed silent, then the people would only see the story from one perspective. She was grateful for the cadets protecting the city from Terrorists and Demons. After all, the terrorist that attacked last night was a monster who endangered the lives of many. But were all so bad that they just wanted to watch the world burn? Tonight she was willing to find out. As soon as the Camera Crew arrived, though!

Last edited by Philemon on Wed May 25, 2016 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:03 am

Frog arrived at the scene right on time, the discontent he was feeling almost tangible in the atmosphere around him. If he tried to be anything, it was PUNctual- damn that clown and his puns... In any case, he'd tried his best to fancy his wardrobe selection for this event and came up with a combination of clothes he was moderately content with to wear, buuuut, when he left the house, guess what happened? The rain, yup. The goddamn rain. Now, maybe if he had any other drive to get here other than the fact he saw Brit's name on the list- oh yeah, her name was Brit, now he remembered, it would be fine, but having only that... And then arriving before her and worrying whether he maybe missed the meeting or the place... He wasn't glad as he raised his hoodie over his head to protect from the rain which had already soaked most of it and him anyways.

When he noticed the woman, though, he went over to her. So, it turns out he hadn't missed the place. Good for him. "Good evening." He waved hello to her, still holding the hoodie up with one hand as he waved. "This the place for the whole thing with cameras, right?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:24 am

Foot steps getting larger. And louder. Brittany was running across the streets, holding her head with both hands in a silly attempt to protect herself from the rain drops, cold to the touch. The day was sunny up to now, the sky was clear, why did it change in the span of, who knows, few hours? This should teach her a lesson: be it sunny or cloudy, always bring your umbrella with you just in case. Always. Worst than that, she had forgotten she had volunteered to assist a young reporter with some great scoop which details flew by her head. In any event, she run as fast as she could, and that plus the rain effects were enough to make her whole appearance messy (and by messy, it means her white blouse getting so close to her skin it nearly became a second one, her hair losing its volume, her bangs covering part of her sight, reddened face due to the constant exercising...truly messy, yes). BUT Brittany reached the place, unaware of the fact the hooded person right there was Frogerio, the boy she met earlier that day, and yet exhilarated she made it to the correct location. "Oh my gosh, I so totally thought I was gonna be late for this! ...I'm, like, not late, am I? I mean, I didn't even go home to change myself so I wouldn't miss tonight's report and I arrived before the others! Woohoo!"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:22 pm

~ Okay, everything set now, hope I'm not too late for this.
~. After getting out of school, doing some touring, meeting some strange but nice new people and going into some good training into the afternoon until early evening Liam was ready for his Cadet debut, as he liked to call it. He changed into more informal clothing even if he was going to school, got his speech ready for the queen as to why he would be a good Cadet and that he would serve under her wing without question, even if he was more leaning to the "a lot of questions down the road" path, got his hair down, new shoes and a striking smile to booth. Now he just needed to get down in the school stop of the train and he was set for life. He got down, got out of the train station listening to some good music under the rain which was his favorite weather and then he turn to enter the... Huh? Wait... This wasn't the school. ~What the... ~ Did he just get down on the wrong stop?
Yes. He did. He was in Vista Square. And the next train that was to the school's direction was in about 10 minutes or even more. The red-haired made an loud grunt, facepalming himself for his own demise. Getting late to the first opportunity he had to become a Cadet? Way to go man, way to go. He debated with himself for some moments if it was even worth it to do this still before starting to walk aimlessly thought the place, waiting the next train to arrive after all, better late than sorry for the rest of your life. That was when he saw some people gathering in the rain for something and he recognized some of them. That was a reporter, no? And wasn't that the guy with the strange sister? It would be good to observe for now what was gonna happen and what they were doing in the rain, even if by some distance as he had nothing better to do for now. Maybe he would going them if everything was interesting enough until he had to go.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Bernard had come with Brit, as he hooed and was standing on her shoulder, eagerly surveying just about everyone that was near him at this time. As you can see, Bernard was being one hell of a hoo right now. As he would see Brit greeting the others, Bernard would flap his wings at them in a friendly manner and then proceed to peck himself a little to clean himself. Then again the rain seemed to be doing that for him, if only his owner allowed him to get wet that was.

Bernard....Would say something....If he could talk damnit. Noticing something in Brits hair, Bernard would peck at it adorably.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:51 pm

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] Qrhxrm

"Hey! I'm glad you could all make it! And on time too? That's great!"
The enthusiastic Reporter gave a smile to the pair that arrived. Her eyes did look towards the bird for a few seconds before looking to the girl who had brought it. There were some weird people in Endymion! Bringing birds to their workplace and stuff! Well anyway, she had to focus on the mission here! This mission being the interview with this mysterious Psyche Terrorists by the name of "Phantom" who wanted to meet her. She walked by the young man and woman and headed to the back of her van. Grasping the handle, she would open the door and reveal a number of equipment that looked like it'd need a whole crew to work with.

"So I'm sure I don't have to fill you both in, but I'm going too anyway! I was contacted by a mysterious Psyche Terrorist who goes by the name Phantom! This is an interview, okay? Don't forget! Also don't spook him! We should give him enough space so he doesn't cut and run." The Reporter was obviously excited as she shuffled through her bags to find her favorite mic. She was afraid of the rain muffling the noise on the equipment but it was something she was going to have to deal with some way. "Have any of you ever used camera equipment before? I never asked for experienced people to help out, but that would be a big help if you're familiar in some way. The sooner we get set up the better."

She turned and looked towards the two with a wide smile and stars sparkling in her eyes. The Reporter was desperate for any help she could get, considering her own camera crew were too afraid to show up themselves. But still, she wondered if these two would be enough to handle the supplies themselves. Especially in this weather... Yuck!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:21 pm

There was someone coming. Frog could feel it in his bones. Someone important, someone............

She was here!

With a twist of his feet, Frog would find himself face to face with Brit. She was very PUNctual, just as him, coming here on time. Naw naw, gotta calm down now.

How to approach tho? Directly, indirectly? Smooth? Yeah, smooth was the way to go. He put on the best face he could muster and...

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] Wet1_by_ninjacyndaquil-da3ohdc
"Hey there, Brit."

The most manly voice he could utter came out of his thinly opened lips. How the girl would react to the sparkling of droplets of water around him as he took off his hoodie with an insinuating, connected motion, to the fact his glasses reflected the lights of the plaza around them in a seductive dance taking place between his and her eyes, on the border which divided them, aka his glasses, was completely up to her.

Right there and thereafter, there were some more urgent matters. "Ooooh. You hear that, Brit. We're gonna get to meet a Psyche Terrorist!!! ...whataver they did. Probably something lame, but still better than sitting at home. Speaking off, I totally came here of my own volition, you can bet I have and- oh, hey, you got a bird." He would give a small glance at the owl, but wouldn't dare put his fingers anywhere near the thing. Beaks were scary stuff, man. "Either way, sounds like fun, don't you think? And we're gonna be on tv, I mean, we're gonna BE the tv crew. Oh, yeah, miss..?" How was he supposed to call her? The reporter lady? "Don't worry, we won't spook him. Good kids here, yep! Buuuuuuut, I have no clue how to manage this equipment, but I can carry it, that I can. Do you know something about cameras, since you're a model and all that, Brit? Oh my god, who's that in the distance!?"

Frog would point a finger at the person standing a bit away from them. Tall... fit... red..? Holy.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was the hot guy from earlier that day!!!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:54 pm

Of course Brittany was not oblivious to how weird the reporter was staring fixedly into Bernard. To be completely honest, Brittany himself would find it weird if someone brought an OWL, of all kinds of pets, to her work studio (right now, the streets were her work studio, weren't they?); on the other hand, what was the girl to do? To leave Bernard alone at home all night? Would she do that to him if he were a more common, appealing pet like a dog or a cat? Na-ah. The girl might not be too disciplined but she's a firm advocate of equal rights here. Even for animals. Save for insects. They can burn in hell for all she cares. "Oh, don't worry! Bernie is such a good bird, isn't it my dear baby cutiepie? ...but you should seriously stop messing with my looks...like, seriously", she said with some sort of deadpan expression to the bird when he started pecking her hair. The rain did already a good job ruining her hairstyle, and it didn't need any more outside help to make her look like a tramp.

On the other hand...apparently she'd have a co-worker for this task. Wilson would admit to not have paid any attention to the hooded person, until he actually removed the hood, much to the girl's surprise and joy that wouldn't fit in her wide smile. It was him, who'd have thought?? Was fate conspiring to her favor here? "Oh, you?? You dog! Why didn't you tell me earlier that you would join the crew too? We could have totally gotten ready together! That's so rad, we get to work on the tv, just the two of us!!", she squealed, perhaps too merrily or naively to even pay attention at how seductive Frogerio's behavior was under the dim, fading lights from the streets. "Oooh, you want a camera girl? You just got one! I'm the go-to person to talk to when it comes to taking pictures. And editing pictures too! Doubt it? Check my instagram profile!", she positioned her hands in front of her eyes, fingers simulating a photographer. Of course she had some knowledge with cameras and their technology, but those were fairly limited to take selfies. And editing her own selfies to make her look better and prettier. Anything more complicate than the basic knowledge for your own entertainment will of course run out of the girl's reach. "The reporter, check! The macho man who's going to carry the heavy stuff around for the two lovely ladies, check. Camera girl, check! And Bernie here is...the mascot who's just here to turn oxygen into CO2 and increase the party's cuteness, check! We're so ready to go!" Probably she was so excited about her night adventure she didn't even notice a third watchful bystander in a nearby distance...
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Oh man, he was spotted. He didn't want to get involved into what they were doing right away or at all if the time for the train came before something interesting happened, but it seemed like that wasn't an option anymore as they knew of his existence there. He didn't think Frog was as keen as that to find out about him in the distance so easily, but he could see him pointing directly at him anyways. With a sigh and a now soaked set of hair and clothes the red-haired got closer to the three people, listening to the pink haired one talking about carrying stuff and filming before saying anything himself. So the reporter was without a crew, huh? This could make everything easier for him to approach them without seeming suspicious and maybe he could use this as an excuse for the Cadets about not showing up if he appeared into the news, right?
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] Seed_s10
~ Sorry to interrupt, but it looks like you guys need some help. ~
He smiled, trying his best to not look stalker-ish or creepy, even if his hair was all over the place and he didn't seem to care about weather or his messy appearance it in the slightest. ~ I can carry some stuff if you need to. Right, friend? ~ He turned to Frogerio with the same smile, patting him on the shoulder before looking to the girls. As soon as he saw the owl, he knew he made the right decision to tag along. He wanted to pet him so hard, he looked so adorable! In the first opportunity he had, we would try to reach for him discreetly and pat him slightly, not too much, just to know if it was as real as he looked like, after all the man never saw an owl so close! His eyes sparkled just thinking about having a pet like that. So cute!
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:46 pm

Bernard meanwhile would uh.

Well he would hoo, and hoo. Continuing to nuzzle against his owner while he was perched upon her shoulder and simply sitting there, alert and surveying everyone.

[Holy shit, I dont have anything to say lmao]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:46 am

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] Qrhxrm

She could already tell this was going to be an interesting bunch! It seemed like they knew each other so introductions weren't needed between the team and that'd save some time. Though it seemed one of them didn't know how to work the equipment. He offered to carry it, and the Reporter hunched over and scratched her head. "Ehhhh? Well if you don't know how to work any of the equipment then maybe I should give you an umbrella to try and keep us dry!" As she spoke, she had reached into the back of the Van and shuffled through the equipment before grasping the handle of her umbrella and handing it to the younger male.

The Reporter giggled at the girl and her bird. She was starting to think the two of them may have been a comedy duo of some kind. Maybe it'd be best for her to hold the umbrella so the rain didn't do any further damage. This weather was unexpected but the Reporter was amazed it could change someone's appearance so much in such a short period of time. Well if one thing was exciting, it was that she had some experience with cameras and editing photos. The Reporter's face lit up as she turned to the back of the van and grabbed a high price digital camera fresh from the market. "If that's the case, then you can use the camera. I'm sure you'd want to be on the opposite side of the pictures cause of all this rain right now haha." The Woman laughed abit, thinking about how their interview would turn into a ghost story if she was in the background of any of the photos.

Last but not least, they were joined by a red headed young man who the Reporter missed to see before. If it weren't for the two others pointing him out in the rain, she would have turned a blind's eye. "Oh? Another hand works well. But we don't need two people carrying things! Maybe you can handle the lighting.." She pinched her chin between her index finger and thumb and began to ponder what she could use him for. Little did the woman know her plans weren't going to go as.. well.. planned.

A white blur moved from the rooftops above them and jumped down upon the railings of a building just before them. A wide smile could be seen upon their partially covered face, and reaching into their wardrobe they'd remove a white rose. He'd drop the flower towards the Reporter and the Camera Crew to get their attention. Once doing this, the mysterious figure would gesture for the team to follow.

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] Tumblr_inline_o6ia47OfTT1r0fob3_500

With the flip of his cape he'd be on his way. Jumping down from the railings to hit the ground with a splash and bolting into an alleyway just about a block in distance from them. The Reporter looked towards the group before suddenly breaking off into a sprint in chase. "W-Wait! The interview! The interview!" She yelled after the mysterious figure and chased him towards the alleyway. Instead of grabbing the mic, she instead would use her phone to record his voice seeing how they had little time to actually set up any sort of professional gear. "Make sure you snap pictures! We can't let him get away!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:52 am

"Sure, sure, thank you very much." Frog gladly accepted the umbrella. He never carried his own because he kept losing them or breaking them or... in any case, they'd all become pretty unusable. This one came in real handy. "Liam Neeson, hello to you too, hehe. Hope my sis hasn't stalked you anymore. She wasn't home when I got there, so like, who knows where she'd been the afternoon." He'd give the other a grin before getting pat on the back, at which he straightened up as a red blush washed over his face like a wave. Yowie, such manly pat.

"And like, not my fault, Brit! I don't have your phone number or anything!" And like, it'd be super awkward if he just called her like that. The only reason why he was this hyped right now and was all jumpy was because this was something he'd never done and he was rather nervous. He liked it, however, that she called him the macho man. That earned her the right to stay under the umbrella. Just... It would be quite difficult to fit all of them under it... Especially if the bird would go flying around, shiiiish. He opened the umbrella and raised it above his head, standing close to Brit so that she could fit beneath it too. He kept away from the shoulder where she carried the bird. The girl was tall, tall enough for the thing to peck his eyes off if necessary. Storks were birds, and owls were birds, predatorial, aka frog-eating. Hehe. He'd bump his butt against hers, a'la 'whoops, I didn't see you there' as he squeezed next to her under the 'brella. "Now then, where's this- whoa!!!"

The same sensation as on that day...

Frog's eyes sparkled as a shadow caught itself in a glimpse of his glasses, running across and towards the building. He followed its trajectory. How could it move like that..? Wait, that must've been this Phantom person! Was it telling them to follow him? And here he was thinking that this was a 'scheduled' interview. "Oi." He turned to the reporter lady, buuuuuuuuuut... She was already on her way, running after the Phantom. Hey, at least something was actually happening in this shitty city!

"Come on, let's go! Brit, snap 'im! Snap 'im good! I'll keep you from the rain!" Umbrella ready, he'd run after the reporter at the same pace as Brit, holding it above her head. Though, honestly, the soaked blouse really did make her stand-out as rather hot, even better as she didn't have overly humongous boobs. The same went for Liam Neeson. There was something in the way he couldn't give less of a banana about how messy he looked. Heheh! Awesome trio of awesome was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Once Brittany received the camera, her face would be occupied by a large smile of satisfaction. The Reporter trusted her to do a good job here, and though the model was a bit clumsy at times, she knew how to take a task seriously enough when needed. "Alright! Just say the word and it's go time!", she nodded to her, with the little device in hands, rubbing it with her fingertips. It looks like this one was expensive, so she better take a little extra care.

As to Frogerio, she'd simply wink at him playfully, gluing herself to him under the umbrella. "Don't bother, I was, like, joking! But if you want my number, all you have to do is ask! Don't be shy, I don't bite" Though her tone was a bit suggestive, whether the girl was jesting like she usually does or not, it was up to the listener to decide. All in all, she didn't have much to add to the convo, still amazed at the camera's caption quality while greeting/giving a welcome smile to the new assistant. The boy was unknown to her but if she's one extra pair of helpful hands, she was more than willing to accept him as well. The only thing able to change her mood was an unexpected visit from, apparently, the one they were expecting. Is that a Psyche Terrorist? Definitely not the mental image she had in mind, and perhaps that clash between his reality and her imagination is what caused her to be so mesmerized at his apparition, albeit brief apparition, worth of a Hollywood movie.

"Oh my Gosh, a Pee Tee? Have you guys seen it? That's so totally a Pee Tee! Don't stay there watching, MOVE you two! Bernie, quick, GO! I choose you!", she grabbed the poor owl by his tiny, fluffy body and threw him to the air, hoping the bird would understand her command this time and fly ahead to chase the mysterious figure. Brittany herself grabbed the white rose said Psyche Terrorist left behind and, holding Frogerio by one hand, darted off at full speed, eyes sparkling in the utmost excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Liam Neeson? That was a good one. Liam laughed a little before coming back to Frog. ~ Haven't seen her yet since we found her. Hope she not stalking us now... Good thing you are the one who hops around right? Heh ~ He laughed a little more about his bad pun, before coming back to a more serious self as soon as the Reporter directed her speech to him.
~ I'll be sure to help as I can. ~ He smiled as she thought about what to give to him, fumbling to his van to find anything he could do. The red-haired was not particularly good at handling expensive equipment more by the fear of breaking them then the inability of using them properly, so he just waited patiently. Until the Terrorist came in.
At first the man was taken aback by his rose-to-the-crowd movement as it seemed very similar to an old animated TV show he saw when he was younger. But it was the oh so famous Terrorist, that he couldn't deny. His body tensed all up and he donned a serious face, knowing very well that they could be in big trouble right now. ~ Keep your guards up, he could be setting a trap for us! ~ He was the Government's enemy after all, being cautious was nothing more than normal.
He followed the group, ready to jump in in front of the Reporter to protect her if necessary. that caped man wasn't going to harm anyone that night, even if something in the back of Liam's unconscious was already bothering him...
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Coo?

Bernard could tell there was definently a shift in events right now, as he surveyed the others. Bernard would remain on his owners shoulder, and stop nuzzling against her. Instead paying very close attention to the phantom like guy.Apparently one of the women was throwing a large ruckus over him and now they were going after him. Fantastic...

However, he would suddenly be interrupted by his owner shouting. Bernard I choose you!

....Coo?

and it was at that moment Bernard knew, he fucked up. As he was chucked practically being told to chase the figure as if they were a Peetee, the owl was very familiar with Peetees, and divebombed right at the man. Using his special owl flight speed in order to catch up.

Hoo Hoo, Hoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Slow Topic]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next