Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) Empty
PostSubject: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) DkKQSt8

"Phew..."

The white gym uniform was starting to drench and stick to her body as her breathing was labored through her exercises. Every once in a while, she had to pull on the shirt to keep it from taking the complete outline of her torso. But she was alone at this very moment as far as she was aware. Other than doing handstand push-ups, she was taking care in running around the place for some speed rather than just strength. It was an empty place, but quiet enough to do some exercises on her own. Her talk with Lisa did pump her up a bit, making her feel more motivated in her training.

She honestly wondered if her Lamecia surname was the very same one as Isla's. It would be akin to meeting royalty to her, but even more that she met the daughter of the goddess of her religion. Now this was going to be awkward. Should she simply just ignore the fact or take a more humble behavior towards her? Maria couldn't make any sense of it. Were these meetings with other people omens for things to come?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Breathing was laboring and sweat started to drench more and more. She was just wiping off the right side of her neck with a nearby towel she had in place. The stickiness was unwelcoming, but she was feeling better refreshed from all that exercise. While wiping herself off, she nonchalantly replied, "Oh, thanks. I guess that's what happens when you exercis--"

She suddenly paused before allowing her eyes to widen in the size of saucers. Her blue head jerked towards his direction, causing her to drop her jaw to utter a surprised squall. What and why in the Hell was he doing here?

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) K9PUo3B

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" Maria managed to blurt out despite her shock while pointing a shaking index finger at him. She hurriedly tried to cover up her torso and the rest of the body with that small towel of hers, but clearly she was failing as it couldn't cover up everything. Maria had clearly expected to be alone. In fact, who else other than Lisa would come in here outside of class hours? She didn't expect any of this at all. But she soon recovered while looking to the side, clearly embarrassed.

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) XIMkeZE

"Sorry about that, didn't think anyone would be here. Uh... Yeah. I do. Otherwise, my back would break... Not that it almost happened anyway..."

She winced at the memories where Sister Louise put her in a literal "Training From Hell" at the nearby hills. Maria had wondered how she was able to last so long, perhaps it was because of her enhancements. But she couldn't bare to remember any more with a shudder.

"So, what brings you here, Jack?" she asked curiously while wiping off more sweat and pulling on her shirt in an in vain attempt to keep it from taking up the outlines of her body's outline.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:16 am

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) HQOOFry

If Maria wasn't already feeling despair already, she was feeling it now. Oh Isla. Now this creep had some kind of tracker on her person? No way. It can't be on her clothes, she just took them off to change into her gym clothes. A normal person probably would think he's joking. But she was clearly being naive here, not that she already wasn't to begin with. "...did you put it on my coffin?"

Her face was a mixture of annoyance, yet resignation as her face continued to redden. But ultimately, annoyance when she was noticing how he was looking at her. Great.  Note to self, it's better to invest in bigger towels next time. She plainly replied to him about her being a fitness trainer while pulling at her shirt again, "Well. I thought about it, but I don't know. I'll have to think about it."

There was no way she was going to do that. In fact, she had planned to work in an environment to fight the demons or even to better protect the populace. It was what all her five years are for and why she bothered to join the Orishiki dojo.

Honestly though, Maria wondered why he was here. But him forgetting didn't help her so she decided to not care either. It was a futile endeavor to understand him at all. There was a pained gleam in her eyes when he commented about her body as a weapon, but she quickly recovered with a chuckle before he could try to notice. She had to admit, it was a bit funny to see him falling after that attempt of a basic maneuver.

"I just learned basic self-defense. That's all, really. I'm still learning and I'm not great at it. Though, I have to say, you might want to take some lessons yourself after just now."

Why should she simply be a passive victim here? For once, a little bit of a jab here shouldn't hurt. If he was going to have fun messing with her, why can't she do the same?

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:50 pm

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) AveQlZG

"Geez, don't even joke about that, Jack," Maria whined at him, "Stalkers are creepy, y'know? You shouldn't be like that."

Maria wasn't sure what to be glad for, whether his inability to handle electronics or that he wasn't a stalker. Perhaps, it would be the latter. She heard a lot of disturbing rumors and gossiping of stalkers while working in the Church. Stories of unwanted eyes gazing at your every move and your most vulnerable moments. Maria was one that really didn't like the lack of personal privacy. She, like many other people, had things that they would rather hide away from others. Embarrassing details, mostly, but also the fact of why she has her Demon Weapon. Those were all she wanted to obfuscate. It definitely rammed through her comfort zone with an army of rampaging delivery trucks.

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) IP9cUiW

"...what? WH-WHAAAAAAT?!"

She was an absolute loss as she dropped her towel at her feet. Perhaps Maria should've seen this coming. She started to kneed the bridge of her nose in thought. Why should she stick to this guy? He's just all around weird and stuff. A rejection should be her answer, totally, given how she was probably going to be busy. Right?

"Just... call me by my name," Maria finally sighed in resignation, "I'm honestly not great, myself. But if you're okay with some basic stuff, I guess. Sure. I might be busy at times. You alright with that?"

What the fuck, brain? How was a simple rejection this difficult? Right now, she wanted to rip and tear her little towel as she picked it right back up. Yet, she remained as composed as possible. Really. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) OgLE58I

"...Jack."

Oh Isla, why? Please no. Was he actually being serious about the stalker thing? She could feel her own face forming into an expression of horror right now... no. That was wrong. She was making a comical face that regarded him as some kind of threat or maybe a source of anger. Seriously, this guy needed some help. Maria wasn't feeling too pleased by this right now. Weird or not, he had to realize even tough women had their limits just as everyone else did. But she finally sighed while kneading the bridge of her nose again upon remembering back at Suzie Q with Shiina. She'd just let it pass, as usual. Perhaps it was her mistake in taking him too seriously. But it made her wonder when she'd actually have to at one point.

Maria took a glance at his scrawny body. While he was clothed, he seemed awfully average despite looking rather disheveled. Then again, upon that simple glance, he actually didn't look that scrawny either.

"We'll work with some exercises first to toughen you up a bit. Now, drop down and give me... uh, forty."

Forty seemed like a good number for her. Forty was like a light exercise. When serious, she mostly did those hand-standing push-ups. So how will Jack fare?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:35 pm

This guy, he really wanted to push all of Maria's buttons. After calling her a vampire, staring at her lecherously, acting a bit like a creeper, and even asking for lessons, he had the utter audacity to not want to do the first exercise Maria offered. Perhaps forty might have been too much, but to straight out not wanting to do it out of laziness? He has a long way to go. But a short way to really setting off the fuse in Maria's head. She calmly breathed in through her nostrils, reining in her anger. But not completely suppressing it. Oh no, she was at her limits alright.

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) K68wuLZ

"Yes... Yes. I'm so glad you're so motivated. As you wish. I will beat all my moves into you. Prepare yourself."

She had a fearsome aura about her. Knuckles cracking audibly and fingers flexing, Maria seemed utterly calm, yet she seemed ferocious. At this point, perhaps Jack had realized he had made an awful mistake. Perhaps he would complain that she misheard him. But that is too late. The damage has been done. Nothing can be done to stop her fury.

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) K9PUo3B

"WATAAAAH! DRAGON SPIRAL PUNCH!"

She struck out a straight punch at his gut. While she wasn't really using her full strength, it would be hard enough to feel like a baseball bat hit him.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) 6zFwYT4

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jack~ All I did was show you my moves~"

Singsong voice aside, Maria had to admit it felt cathartic to a significant degree. But she broke out in an amused laugh, failing to stay composed as she wanted. Oh she was horrible, alright. But that Jack guy really deserved it. So Maria didn't feel too bad right now and she wasn't going to say sorry... at least not right now. She offered a hand to Jack and brought him up on his feet.

"We can just call it a day and try again next time. Not bad. I thought you were just going to pass out."

Jack never seemed to be a tough guy anyway. Maria more or less expected him to keel over in pain, it was going to take something else to actually knock out a person. But a little white lie wasn't going to hurt here. "Need some water? I can go get you some if you want. Too bad the one from this morning isn't here right now."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:25 am

She had to admit, Maria never expected him to take advantage of her offer to help him like this. He definitely took her off guard and that was definitely the scary part of him as she soon would find out. She reflexively blinked as his fingertips tapped against her glasses, almost lost in understanding what just happened at first. But what Jack said next caused her sigh in resignation.

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) QLFsBi0

"Alright. Alright, I get it. Now get up, won't you?"

Maria finally pulled him up and watched Jack. She stared at the thread-work on his arms. While the girl hadn't been paying much attention at first, the way how he nonchalantly treated the lines through his skin. The girl wondered if it was painful, but he didn't seem to mind. But when it came to homework, Maria did have one in mind, yet she didn't know if this guy will take it seriously. But that little slip-up about her biting him, while causing her to furrow her brows at him, didn't really help matters in Maria trusting him enough to take this seriously.

"Watch and take up this stance," she ordered while taking up a basic stance with her hands near her face, her chin was tucked in with eyes looking forward, her left leg leading forward and her back foot behind her with heel slightly lifted. It was clearly a basic guard taught to all beginners. "Remember to tuck elbows in and stay relaxed."

When all was followed by Jack, she extended her left arm completely and held it there for a moment, as if doing a punch, before pulling it back to the stance. She waited for a moment to see Jack doing it as she did. Once her "student" did as he saw, Maria pulled out a vicious jab in empty air and just as quickly returned her jabbing hand back into the guard.

"Keep relaxed all the way through, but tighten the fist at the moment of impact. The speed of when you punch and when you return your hand should be equally fast. You don't want to leave yourself open. Got it? That's a jab and that's your homework, keep doing this up to fifty times a day or as long as you can. You need the muscle memory, there's a reason why this is used a lot. Figure it out."

Maria didn't bother to explain the full benefits of a jab. For someone like Jack, it would be better for him to figure out why this was useful through his own understanding. Not only would it make training meaningful than most, but it would probably garner  interest in him to figure it out on his own. This was pretty much her test to see how serious Jack was on learning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)   Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh No, Not You Again (Jack Valentine)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next