Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Securing Survivors

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Securing Survivors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Securing Survivors   Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Securing Survivors - Page 2 Latest?cb=20131125085514

The Demon looked at the woman, and snorted while tapping the car. It wouldn't wait long for them to leave. "I have no reason to tell you, nor about your "kind". I am here because I wish to be. Why must you intrude on my affairs? Or are you interested in violence after all?" Mae had yet to pry what she could from the Demon, but would talking to them be any useful? It would be up to Mae to figure that out...

Negotiation: Bai Ze

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Securing Survivors   Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:18 pm

Conversation:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Securing Survivors   Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:20 pm

The Demon looked in another direction and began to leap across the tops of other cars before soon going out of sight. It seemed to not be interested to fight, but Mae seemed to learn a thing about the fight. Was her objective even there...?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Securing Survivors   Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:40 pm

After bidding the demon farewell, Mae would turn around, dispelling the card floating in front of her, as her persona's service wasn't needed. Calming down the demon was much easier than she had anticipated. Now, with a more concrete direction on where to go, she'd look for her two companions. It didn't take very long for her to find them, luckily enough for her. Before she could head towards the battle in the distance, she had to get Oujirou and Eriko to safety. Dragging them into a battle would most surely be the end of them. "It's safe to go now. We have to be quick. The demon's patience with us may not last for long." Once the duo was back up on their feet, Mae would start moving again, looking around for a safe place for survivors... there had to be some sort of safe-house around here somewhere, no? Isla couldn't have possibly ignored the other islands completely, could she...?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Securing Survivors   Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Once the demon left, both Eriko and Oujirou left, at careful steps, the alley, looking everywhere first to make it was safe to exit the temporary hideout. Eriko, mainly, was flailing like she was about to collapse, bringing Oujirou's attention after some time.
Hm? Ooooh! Right, my apologies! — He said, releasing her from his grip. The menace was gone, after all.
Urgh! I thought I was going to die, and not because of that demon. What do you have in mind, where you trying to kill me, dad?? Speaking of which...girl, couldn't you have convinced it to let us ride? I could totally use a mount right now. My feet are KILLING me! — She said, walking a bit ungracefully on her high heels.
...you can't be serious! If you're so concerned about your damn feet, why don't you remove the heels? For God's sake, child, you were born with a brain, use it!
Dad, with all due respect, are you using yours right now? We've just stumbled upon a talking mare and you're telling me to walk home bare feet? I'm sure taming it would be easier to do since it can speak, and perfectly reasonable in light of the fact WE DON'T HAVE A CAR!!

It didn't look like they'd stop anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Securing Survivors   Securing Survivors - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:57 pm

"Just stop it, you two!" Mae glared at the two of them, stressed out by the fact that Charles may be in that huge battle going on in the distance. She didn't have any time to waste. She would summon Qilin with a frown, before giving Eriko an icy look. "Hop on, if your feet hurt so much." The large horse would lower herself down a bit so Eriko could get on with ease. Mae wasn't in the mood for this anymore. If that woman's feet hurt so badly, this should do. "Now then, Which way to your home? I'd recon you're quite safe there, as the demons doesn't seem to bother people inside the buildings. I'll go look for your son, and my boyfriend on my own. You'd just slow me down in this case."

After a slightly long trek over to the Kurosawa estate, Mae would drop them off, looking at the hulking woman in the distance. "There's no need to thank me. Just... stay safe alright? I'll bring your son home in one piece. I promise you that." The girl had cooled off since her little outburst earlier. She would then give them one last look before she hopped up on Qilin's back, and rode towards the Biggest Top, her heart pounding out of her chest. //Please be alive... Please be alive... Please be alive... Charles...//

~Mae Iharu has left the scene~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Securing Survivors   Securing Survivors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Securing Survivors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2