Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Day of Play (Sal) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Day of Play (Sal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dansen

Dansen

A Day of Play (Sal) Empty
PostSubject: A Day of Play (Sal)   A Day of Play (Sal) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:57 pm

The sun beat down on the grassy knolls of Hayabusa Park, the day had come to be quite reasonably warm as the wind blew through the trees, cooling down those that had decided to come to the park on such a nice day such as this. The rustling of the leaves through the park seemed almost relaxing to the young man that took his rest under one of the overhanging branches of a large tree, the young lad, a first year at Kizuna Academy was seemingly waiting on something or someone to happen upon the entrance of the park. To those who knew him Dansen was not know to wait or even be around for others but seemingly today he was early for the arrival of an otherwise unknown figure, those around were seemingly having fun for the moment as the sun was out but Dansen's time spent outside was more efficiently spent in his eyes either relaxing or perhaps looking to get involved in something. He was the kind of guy who could not do by sitting around knowing there could be something that could get done. Still today he was waiting on a certain person that he had met previously, for that matter it was a girl he had quite an interesting conversation with so much so that he had decided upon calling her home to invite her out to the park on one of their days off.

He did not manage to actual invite her over the phone number of her home but he did give a message to someone at here home, perhaps her father or someone but he simply said. "Hello? Oh this is Dansen I'm calling for Salmane... Oh she not there right now? Okay could you tell her I called and said I wanted to invite her to Hayabusa Park if you could I'd be truly grateful." His message was short and sweet but as he entered the park he did not see the young lady he had met, though he had given the details to the one who took the message he perhaps realized that he had got there a tad early. He had dressed quite normally with a tan shirt with plenty of ventilation for the heat and some jeans but seemingly he gathered the attention of some from the opposite sex, Dansen never thought himself that good-looking especially with his school-uniform on, but this sometimes occurred when he wore his own clothes as he seemed a bit more out of his shell when he could express himself. That and the heat seemed to make a concoction for stares that seemed to last a few seconds to long from passers-by glances that made Dansen sighed as he sat on the grass to rest under the tree. "I'm hoping that she got the message otherwise I'll start to feel a little self-conscious on all this..." He closed his eyes as he thought to himself jokingly as he continued to wait for the girl he had called to enter.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Play (Sal)   A Day of Play (Sal) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:41 pm

A black car pulled up to the curb. Salmane treads out and gazes towards the park, the car rode off as she waved bye. It was so hot, very uncomfortable, yet she entered anyways. Her heels clicked as she walked into the park, her eyes visualizing the scene, it looked like a normal place, a fun place. She started to wander aimlessly, looking for that one boy who had invited her to this vicinity. After a few moments of looking, it seemed she couldn’t pinpoint him, yet she continued to look, she didn’t drive out here with no motive.

James had told her that a boy had phoned; he made humor about how she had contracted a date and things to humiliate her. After she got that message she decided she should take up his offer. And now here she was…. Ah and there he was as well, Dansen. She had spotted him under a tree. She sauntered up to Dansen, entering the force field of shade the tree projected. “Afternoon Dansen-sama”
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Play (Sal)   A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Dansen opened his eyes to see a girl in front of him as she blocked the sun coming through the shade of the leaves, the girl who was standing above him was none other than the one he had invited out to meet in the park. "Well I was beginning to think I was going to sit under this tree for a few hours wondering if I had got stood up, glad to see I can be a bit more productive with my day than that." Dansen hoped up swiftly on to his feet and dusted the back of his jeans off for any gras that might have been left on. He had noticed that Salmane had gone about to call him Dansen-sama, it was something he had never felt quite fit someone as informal as him. "Please there's no need for honorifics just call me Dansen okay?" He had hoped she would be so uncomfortable as this blisteringly hot day was looking to be but he had planned to try and break her out of her shell a bit and perhaps show her the lighter side of being young.

Dansen at first decided to start with a compliment. "Well I wish I put more time into preparing if I knew I was going to be walking around with such a beautiful girl." Dansen felt natural in saying such things as he did in nearly everything he said, he was good at managing to say as he wished yet never feeling too embarrassed or uncomfortable, he would say it was a skill but that would probably seem a tad arrogant... Yet he then beckoned Salmane to walk with him as he began questioning her on what was to occur. "So what do you wanna do today? Walk around? Get ice cream?" He was quizzical something that he usually would play more cool but seemed to be quickly warming up to the young lady as he felt a sort of friendship had begun to sprung between the two something that he had a tendency to miss or at least not make many of leading to his perhaps reliance on those he had. It was a sad truth but for now Dansen was simply waiting on the words of the woman he had asked to join him on a day of enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Play (Sal)   A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 am

“I-I’m not beautiful, But t-thanks for the compliment.”Salmane appreciated that he would say such things to her but that one comment did kind of make her face heat up. “You look delightful as well…”Going back on his initial remark, how could she stand him up? It wasn’t a date plus she never texted him about showing up or anything. She didn’t even have his number, she just gave it to him hers thinking when he called, she would receive his number. She flashed a smile his way. “We could just hang out, I mean if you want to walk around we can.”
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Play (Sal)   A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Salmane blushed at the compliment given to her by Dansen he had expected that she was the kind of person that did not put compliments so lightly and he did not expect such a reaction as she stumbled over her words a bit, when she smiled at him she told him that they could just hang out if that was okay, she did not expect much so he seemingly didn't want to drag her into anything. "Well then perhaps it would be better to relax for a while, this kind of heat won't be around for long but it is still quite a bothersome job of walking around in such heat, still there is a small lake in the middle of the park that would be better to relax at I think." Dansen then moved past Sal and walked out of the shade that was gathered under the tree he beckoned to her to follow him hoping she didn't mind the small journey that had to be made to get to the lake in the park.

The sapphire blue of the water shimmered as Dansen arrived at the waterside from his previous location. "Well here we are, I feel this would be a better location for the both of us to get to know each other better." Dansen beckoned the young lady once again to a tree just close enough to the water that the two could see the beauty of the water as well as talk if needed. As Dansen sat at the under a new tree he looked up to the girl with him and asked. "So I have to wonder I didn't expect you to really come but what made you?" Dansen was hoping his question did not seem to have terribly foresight, he did not think that Sal would be all that up for going around simply to hang out, but then today was an effort to get to know her better and hopefully start another budding friendship.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Play (Sal)   A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:52 am

Salmane smiled at the boy, walking over the new tree he sat under, She sat beside him staring up into the leaves of the tree. After a few seconds she returned her gaze to the lake they had sat by, it was so beautiful the way the sun shined down on it. “This is so nice, I never get out of the house, plus it’s nice to hang out with someone, I barely do anything… Thanks for thinking of inviting me.” Salmane looked at the boy and smiled again before returning her attention to the water once again. It was so hot, the heat made Salmane just want to throw her clothes off and jump in front of an AC but he was in public and Dansen might like that to much…
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Play (Sal)   A Day of Play (Sal) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Dansen smiled at the young lady that had sat down next to him, he rested his head down onto the grass as he looked to the sky he noted Salmane's thanks for getting her out of the house. Dansen smiled as he turned his head to the young woman she seemed to be the type not to break the shell of minimal greetings with people so he was happy to help her out of the house once in a while. "Well this was a nice trip I wanted to have with someone just to break the up the time, we could have gone somewhere else but they may not have been as nice today as this park is." Dansen would have gone to a few places but they were.... In this case not family friendly.

Dansen moved his head up to the direction of the water to look and the clear and bright blue pool in front of him and Salmane. "Still Sal you should try to get out a bit more, days like these are fleeting to say the least and soon you'll see them in memories instead of here in the present." Dansen knew this to well, his life had been dealt with quite a few hardships as such he usually let them fly past him simply pushing away the damage that trying to get involved would cause if he had failed so instead he had chosen to not see another like him fail into such a shy and uncomfortable state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Play (Sal)   A Day of Play (Sal) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day of Play (Sal)
Page 1 of 1