Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Searching the Wilderness EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Searching the Wilderness EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Searching the Wilderness EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Searching the Wilderness EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Searching the Wilderness EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Searching the Wilderness EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Searching the Wilderness EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Searching the Wilderness EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Searching the Wilderness EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Searching the Wilderness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Searching the Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Alright, now that he was out of that subway (seriously, it was only the second time and he already had enough of the scenery), it was time to take a look around here. Or try to, at the very least. Frankly, Sharaku hardly knew what to look for at this place, or if there even was something to find. It was certainly a possibility due to how things were apparently escalating elsewhere within such a short timespan, but one can never tell. The opposition knows how to be unpredictable at times, so he had little to go on at the moment.

Regardless, it was better than doing nothing, so he'd spend his time having a trip around the place, keeping out for anything or anyone that wasn't ordinary. Not the easiest task, but the simplest one to start with. He couldn't do much else until he had at least something to follow after, and he would rather not blow something up to grab attention unless it was completely necessary. Plus, that could give someone a bad idea for sure.

Sigh.

''I wish the trees weren't in the way. Would make it much easier...'', he'd mutter as he kept exploring...

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:38 pm

Around the trees, it seemed that all was quiet. Of course inhabitants may have been here, but if they were hiding, definitely not in obvious areas. Though there was some noises up ahead, and strange metal clangs. The source was hidden beneath the trees, but it seemed to come from the direction of the residential areas of the island...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Well, it was surprisingly calm here. Perhaps this island didn't take some big hit yet? Or maybe the other areas were so busy that there was no time to come trash something here. On one hand, it was a good thing, since he'd rather not deal with a huge threat. On the other, the quiet before a storm could always mean something very bad eventually. It's never too easy, is it? Oh well...

That odd sound though. Sharaku would frown slightly. Sure, he didn't know Lunapa all that well, so there was no saying what this could be coming from, and whether it was normal or not. Still, it was a better bet than roaming around in silence. Maybe the source of the noise would turn out to be of some use? Either way, for now he would simply walk towards where it seemed to be coming from. There was not much else to do until he was close enough to have something else than a sound to go on with....
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:12 pm

As he made his way through, he would find that trees in the direction he was going were all cleanly cut down by some sort of blade. The noises and sounds of swishing metal only got louder, as there appeared to be someone up ahead, though unbeknownst to Sharaku, they could sense the presence of someone else as the scent filled their nostrils. She would immediately dash towards Sharaku and hold a blade up to his throat, looking into his eyes.

Searching the Wilderness 243f0y0

"Hm....you are a resident of Azores I see? You have a lot of nerve coming up behind me like that, when I'm just looking at your home. But at least no blood has been shed, yet..." she took a longer look at him. He looked strange, but then again alot of her allies looked strange, so Sharaku himself was not that crazy to look at. She lowered her blade, and looked towards the forest. "I'm off to meet someone at the Big Tree up ahead. If you follow me, you may not survive. As the Leo, Irina, I have to exhibit strength to protect your world. If you don't have any powers or help, maybe you should get to safety before I find whoever is there."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 3:42 am

Hm...so someone was cutting down trees here? That was certainly an unusual activity to do right now. Before he could think about it much further though, the person behind the mess decided to..give a greeting.

''..???''

Sharaku would stand still, staring at the woman blankly for a moment before furrowing his brows. He did not like having blades that close to him, but for as long as she didn't actually try to cut him...''People usually move about freely. I wasn't aware you took being approached so seriously.'', he'd remark calmly as she observed him. You can't always warn someone you're coming closer...and most people didn't overreact in the first place. Even if he had wanted to attack her or such, he hadn't even been close enough to try anything yet. He would blink at her next words. Meetings? Well, okay...

He would look at her thoughtfully for a moment. ''Leo you say? So you're one of those guys? I guess it's nice to meet you then.'' He hadn't thought he would run into one so fast. Guess most of them were actually roaming around the islands after all. ''Anyway, I can fight, so as long as you don't mind, I'll tag along. It's not like I came here to watch trees.'' Why not? He was searching for something useful in the first place, so he would have likely ended up going to the commotion regardless.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Searching the Wilderness Tumblr_nhw91oK0me1u12qyio1_400

Irina gave him a strange look. "So you know we exist. I suppose given that some of us are running around, it's not surprising. If you plan to join me, simply stay behind me. I don't fight well with others." She said, sheathing her blade and beginning to walk. Should Sharaku follow, they would see the Lunapa Oak clearly in the distance; apparently the destination of Irina. She looked back at him for a brief moment, then stopped moving. "You can go ahead of me. Having someone behind me is not comforting at all." She would then follow Sharaku should he make his way there. "So, you live here correct? What is the state of your islands? I had only visited here minutes ago. Your world is rather strange."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:00 pm

''That so? How many of you are actually here then? I know what I know because your newest member is an old friend of mine. Other than that, you're the first one I actually met though....'' He noted the look, but it was hard to tell what was that towards. It probably wouldn't hurt to try asking either way. He had figured that some may turn up, but it would be interesting to at least have an idea of how many out of them were actually poking around here. Regardless, he would go along with following her until she decided to change her mind, at which he'd raise an eyebrow slightly. ''What makes the difference?'', he'd ask, although it didn't sound like he was actually trying to get an answer to that. In the end, he didn't particularly mind it either way, so he'd go along with her request for now.

''I don't really know about everything, but in general it's not very good. A lot of demons came around, the entire ocean is turning into portals to another world, some people are trying to assert their agendas and then there's your group pitching into it all. From what I figure, it's just started though, so it will likely keep getting worse.'' Sounded lovely indeed...''I'd say the question would be what actually isn't strange...'' Every world was likely odd in its own way, and things like these happenings only contributed to such.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:18 am

"I can say six of us, seven should your friend return." Irina said, looking around. She didn't respond to Sharaku's newest question. Irina was somewhat standoffish, and she herself hardly had much reason to justify herself. She had her reasons to do what she did and that was good enough. When listening to the state of the islands, Irina nodded. "Indeed so. What did you come here for? It is rather strange that we meet up like this..." she said, moving to the side and taking her blade out once more to cut some of the trees in their path as though they were simple paper.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:49 am

Hm, so about half of them...? Interesting. ''That's quite a few. I assume the rest is roaming the other world that's 'under' the water then? Since your boss seems interested in this place, I figure all of you are fairly close by...'' The question is how will that actually affect the situation. Irina was a little odd so far, and he had a feeling many of these guys weren't exactly fit for this world. It could cause quite the chaos if wrong steps were taken. ''Meetings can be unpredictable.'' Was it strange to run into someone? In a world so populated by people it could hardly be called so. ''I came here to look around and see if something is happening. If anyone wants to solve the problem causing this sudden chaos, we need enough information of the situation first. It's probably the best way to start when you don't really have anything else.'', he'd answer, frowning a little as she started cutting trees again. What was she doing that for...? ''Why are you doing that? It doesn't take much to simply walk around the trees, and they're living organisms too.'' It seemed pointless to destroy them if you can avoid them by taking a few more steps. It's not like they will move and actively block your path.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:06 am

Irina nodded. "Rather sharp. Though, I have yet to hear from your Shadow that appears to be grafted to you. Do they have a personality as well, or have you taken it for yourself?" She said, sniffing. She was no stranger to the scent of Shadows, and could easily make out the one attached to Sharaku. The issue was that up until this point they had not said anything, which drew her suspicion. When asked about cutting trees, she turned and tossed her sword up a few inches then caught it like lifting a sword was nothing to her. Blades aren't as light as they look. "So be it. I'll listen to the rules of your world for now. You at least know how to be respectful," she said before continuing forward. She would lean her head near the ground to sniff at something, and look ahead. "I smell something strange...it's not someone I know, maybe someone from your world, but it's just them, staying by the Tree. If we go there, we may find no return until we find the end..." despite that, she pressed on fiercely and without fear, while looking ahead at the destination, like she expected to come out of it completely unscathed. If Sharaku would follow as usual, then Irina would now be leading the walk once more, and soon the source of the anomaly would be revealed...

To Be Continued in a new topic...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness EmptySun May 01, 2016 11:01 am

...guess that was a yes? Well, that sure makes things complicated. Those guys could travel as they pleased, so in the end it hardly mattered where they were now. They could always cross over if they so wished. On another note...''How do you know that...?'' It's not like he was hiding it or whatever, but it was odd for someone to just know exactly without being told anything. Hmm, what was she, really? He'd shrug it off for the moment though. He didn't mind answering that. ''Either way, it's just a force of habit. It's not exactly normal here, and I'm already weird enough as I am. He usually doesn't speak immediately after meeting someone new. I'd rather not accidentaly creep people out before getting to know them a bit.'' Even then, it was always a hit or miss, since it could look like he had two voices and was talking to himself. Not everyone understood, and looking psycho was...well, not always the most pleasant. ''I'm just chilling. But it's a pleasure to meet you.'' Well, since she asked for it...

He would watch her do the sword trick, giving a low hum. ''It's not necessarily a rule. I just think that there's no real need for destruction unless the situation really calls for it. The ongoing chaos is already causing enough mess on its own...'' At the very least, things like this could be avoided, so why not? People lived here, and they would even after it was all over. Creating a wasteland out of the place would be very unproductive. He would frown slightly, looking into the distance. ''Why do you think it'll be bad...?'' She herself just claimed she doesn't know who it is. In which case, there's no saying, and it doesn't have to be that problematic. Then again...was there a hope for a peaceful meet up these days...? Hm. Well, he had no reason to turn back now, so he'd follow her. The best way to find an answer is to go over and see...

~Moving on~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching the Wilderness   Searching the Wilderness Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching the Wilderness
Page 1 of 1