Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Clothing makes the woman [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

Clothing makes the woman [open] Empty
PostSubject: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Nanami Himura was a woman of taste. Which it was a shame that she actually couldn't afford anything that she would like to buy. Her parents had only given her 3000 yen after all. Well, she /could/ buy something expensive, but as she passed a store, she was reminded why she wouldn't be buying clothes today.

That reason was office supplies. She couldn't help herself! She was a writer for goodness sake! It was like asking a doctor to go without a scalpel or a musician without their intrument. But her parents had specifically said that this money was for clothes and for nothing else. Not even a tiny snack. She found herself at a crossroads of choice. Should she go buy clothes that she so badly needed, or disobey her parents and buy the things that she truly loved?
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:00 pm

When not battling the evil forces that reside in Limbo or dealing with all of the drama of being a high school student, Genji Kano sometimes had time to buy clothes for himself. He never really had much time for himself anymore, seeing that school kept him so busy, plus being a Persona User didn't leave him with much time, either. Shopping was one thing he could do without worrying about time. He only really goes when there is nothing else to do that night. He usually never has to worry about money, since he was always working. Even with having to pay for most of his expenses, he still had money left over, which was nice.

He didn't know what he was coming in here for, but it was at least something to do. Genji didn't like wasting time, but he didn't think of this as a waste, since he would eventually get something out of it. It wasn't like he had any of his friends to see, either. They were all busy, too. His fellow User friends were probably just as busy as he was.

When he got to a certain crossroads in the mall, he would see a larger girl, around his age, looking confused on where to go. Genji wondered if she was lost, so he went up to her to ask her if she needed help. "Hey there, you look confused, are you lost? I know the mall pretty well, I could point you to a store if you wanted to know where it is." Ah Genji, so helpful.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:19 pm

She was about to go into the store and just look- look mind you! Not buy anything, just look!- when someone had approached her. Nanami did her best not to yelp as she turned around to face this new person. Just who the hell did he think he is?

Her anger died in her throat when she saw just how... tall he was. And the physique on this one. She gulped when she saw how muscly he really was. Lean and fit, probably a swimmer of some sort. Was he trying to... No. He couldn't. He wouldn't. Gosh... Her first thought was that he was trying to bribe his way into her pants, and if she didn't follow him, he would just take what he want by force. Quickly, she hid her fears and smiled up at him while slipping a hand into her pants pocket and dialing 110 on her phone. One could never be too careful after all.

"Uh, I'm not lost. I was just wondering what was in the shop. Thank you for your concern though. I should probably head home. My parents will start to get worried about me if I'm not back soon." Even though they weren't there, it was still a pretty good lie. With any luck, he wouldn't come after her and Nanami could slip into a department store dressing room so she could wait him out. She smiled at him even brighter and began making motions of stepping away from this strange man.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Genji would watch the student aged girl turn around and look him up and down. It was kind of awkward for him, but he didn't want to make it any more awkward than it was. Boy, did she make it awkward. Being on the Disciplinary Committee, Genji could spot someone who wasn't acting genuine from about a mile away. When she said that she had to leave, Genji was a little confused, but he let that slide. But it was the smiling and backing away that ultimately did it for him. Was she creeped out by him?! Genji, creepy? He was almost taken aback by the thought. Some may find him intimidating, but he certainly was no creeper!

But Genji figured that he was probably thrown into an awkward situation. He had to choose his words carefully, or else she would have probably called security or the police on him or something like that. It wouldn't end as terribly as most people would have thought, but Genji knew that it wouldn't be fun spending his free time talking to security guards, so he slightly shrugged and said, "Okay, as long as you know where you're going. This mall is big, so I've seen people get lost a lot, is all. If you're fine, then I'll just be on my way."

Genji knew that it was just better to get out of that situation as fast as possible. He didn't quickly walk away, though, that would be seen as guilty. He just walked away normally. It would be better if he didn't creep her out more than she needed to be. Some people are just shy like that. He still had shopping to do, so he just made his way to the stores.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:32 pm

What he said rang true. She had gotten lost in the mall once or twice. She smiled at him, even as his face contorted from confusion, to shock and anger, then settled on a neutral expression. He seemed nice enough, even as he walked away. She studied him, placing his image and what she had gleaned from his personality firmly in her mind. She would quickly have to write his description down. She could use it in another story of hers. Maybe. Nanami would have to apologize to him later, if she saw him again.

For now though... She looked to her phone to clear out the number that was still written on the face. That was scary for her. She too had to remember this feeling, when she was writing a chase scene or a situation such as the one she was faced with. For now though, she looked wistfully at the small shop that sold the office supplies before wandering off in the general direction of where that guy went. After all, that's where the uniform and the larger clothing shop. After all, she couldn't shop normally. Everyone was so skinny here. Everyone was skinny everywhere. Honestly, this was the reason why she hated going shopping for clothing. It made her feel fat and she tended to eat her emotions. It was hard not to stop for at least a melon soda, but her parents were very clear. Nothing other than clothing. Hopefully, she wouldn't run into that guy again.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Genji would continue on his way through the mall. On the way to one of his favorite clothing stores, he would stop and get some soft pretzels. They were amazing. He enjoyed them a lot. A simple American delicacy was a big treat for him. He really didn't have time to get them from the store, since not many had them, so the only chance he had to eat them when he came here.

When he left the stand, he would look for a bench to sit down on and enjoy the deliciousness of the soft pretzels. But there was something that bothered him greatly, the girl that made his day awkward was back. She was going in his same direction! Was she following him? Genji was a little annoyed by this. He didn't even know if there were security guards that were looking for him and yet she is right behind him. Genji couldn't stand for this. He was calm and reserved, but that can only go so far when someone is flat out lying to him. If anything, Genji could at least give her advice on lying better. He knows a lot about lying from the delinquents he catches, but he wasn't going to confront her to teach her about lying.

Genji would walk up to her, a little peeved, but calm. "If you were trying to avoid me, then you shouldn't follow me. I know that I may have creeped you out or something, but you don't have to do the same thing to me. I'm not angry, but other people may be angry if you do that to them." Genji wasn't the best with being angry with people, but he thought he got the message across. He couldn't even eat his pretzel!
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Okay, so... there was that shop, the shop that made the best pretzels in the mall and there was the uniform shop! But, before she could move to it, that guy was back. He was irritated, but Nanami didn't care. For all she knew, he was following her! She grew defensive as well, even though he towered over her.

"Hey! I wasn't following you, you were following me! I was just trying to get to the uniform shop when you came up to me all creepily." Maybe those weren't the right words at this point in time. Whatever. She was too perturbed by him getting into her face like this. She held her ground, angry at him before she processed his words.

"Huh...? You... weren't following me? On purpose?" Oh gosh, now she felt like a humongous jerk. She immediately backed down, looking so soul-crushingly sad. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I-I'll leave you alone. Sorry again." Nanami backed away sheepishly from him. How could she have done such a thing? Yelling at people was something she didn't do. Not at all. She felt terrible for doing such a thing. And he looked like such a nice guy too. "Sorry..." she whispered again, looking at the ground and moving away from him.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:47 pm

The confrontation was a little too intense for what Genji wanted, but that's probably what he gets for confronting someone in the first place. She was pretty angry until she figured it out that Genji wasn't following her. He felt kind of bad, since she was so sad. She was slowly backing away from him when he said, "Wait... I'm sorry, too. I just wanted to help you out, but I think I may have accidentally creeped you out. Let's try starting this all over. We don't have to be sorry for anything, okay? My name is Kano Genji, it's nice to meet you." Genji felt bad that this situation came up, he wanted to fix it now. He just hoped that the girl was okay with it, too.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:19 pm

He was... fine? She stopped moving backward, and brought her head up, fixing her mask into place. Being sad was not the way to introduce yourself, and she was trying to make the best impression for the third time. He was trying to be sociable. No reason to stop him from doing so. She bowed to him to start this off. Or finish it. Something. She didn't know anything anymore.

"Himura Nanami. It's a pleasure to meet you Kano-san." Well, she was trying at any rate. She didn't know him, and she had yelled at him, and made everything really awkward between them. Nanami swallowed the urge to apologize again and looked up to him. Keep calm. Everything would be fine. On closer inspection, he really didn't look to be all that bad. Just... A bit gruff. Maybe. Athletic at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Genji would listen to her introduction. She had a nice name. Genji was a firm believer of giving people second chances. He was glad that he decided to start this over and make it less awkward with her. But he needed to get going to his own stores and go shopping. He didn't need to follow her into the stores or anything. He would have to say his goodbyes now, but he hoped to see her again. She seemed nice enough.

"Hey, I have to get going. I don't think that we are looking to go into the same stores, so I guess this is goodbye for now, you're a Kizuna student, right? If you are, that would be cool. I'm a third year there, so I don't know if I'll see you around or not." Genji would start to leave, but not before giving his goodbyes. "I'll talk to you later, Nanami-san, bye for now." He would give a little bow to his new friend before leaving for his stores, maybe he'll see her again, maybe he won't. But he'd like to have the chance to talk to her without any of this awkward stuff happening. He was hopeful for another chance to talk to her. He would probably see her again. For now, he needed to look for new clothes, especially since his job will get more intense with the Spring, he'll need more uniforms. So maybe a sports store would be good now...

[Exit Genji, going towards the sports store]
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Okay. Well. Okay. She calmed herself as he left -Kano, was it?- and headed off into one of the stores. Nice enough anyway, and he picked out that she would be enrolling into Kizuna soon. That's why she needed the uniforms. Nanami stilled her heart beat.

But by all the gods, she needed a pretzel. Forget what her parents told her, she needed it now. Today had been way too stressful not to get something as a reward. Plus side of it was that she had a new description for a character. But not a swimmer... an archer. They needed upper body strength too, right? She moved to the tiny little shop, muttering to herself so she wouldn't forget any important details as she pulled out both her coin purse and a tape recorder. There was work to be done!

((Nanami out, to go to the pretzel shop, then head home. Much to the chagrin of her parents.))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Genji has established a Social Link with Nanami of the Hermit Arcana...

Nanami has established a Social Link with Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clothing makes the woman [open]   Clothing makes the woman [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clothing makes the woman [open]
Page 1 of 1