Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) Empty
PostSubject: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:15 pm

"Alright! From here we're going to have to walk, just stay behind us and we'll do out best to keep you safe."

Jack pulled the bus to a stop outside the subway, and not a moment to soon. He figured that it was rated for about twenty five maybe thirty people, but from the looks of it he had at least fifty crammed into it... Had he been on duty he would have had to give himself a ticket for dangerous driving... Ok when all this blows over he'll take care of that ticket... Right now however he needed to get these people over to the prison and fast.

"It shouldn't be to long of a walk, just stay behind me and in-front of my partner here and we'll get there in no time." Jack would call to the group as he lead them into the subway. He was under no impression that the trains would still be moving... In fact he could tell from the moment they entered that it wasn't gunna happen... the amount of people gathered here and the lack of any updates on arrival times or even the locations of the trains made it clear that there was no chance of this being a leisurely stroll.

With a sigh Jack would make his way to the ticket booth and briefly flash his badge to the operator if there was one "Mind if I come in for a second?" He would ask if there was an operator there. If not he would just hop on in anyway and start poking around for the PA system. Once found he would test it twice before making an announcement to the people who gathered in the station. "Attention, attention, My name is officer Rannells of the San Malarus PD, I am here to take you someplace safe. Unfortunately San Malarus is currently under lock down and I have been told that the prison is currently being used as an emergency shelter. Now the trams are not running currently and as such I would ask you all to fallow me as we walk through the tunnels to the prison. Please do so in an orderly fashion and stay behind me and in front  of my fellow officer at all times. Thank you."

With that Jack would check talking over a PA off his bucket list and calmly move to the front of the terminal and start helping people down... With any luck they wouldn't run into anything in the tunnels... but if they did AkibaRed would have to take care of it... Megazord would just freak these people out, at least AkibaRed looks like a person in a costume.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Buttoning the coat up, Charles jumped outside of the bus and sighed in relief and relaxation. Jack's plan worked... and more surprisingly, it worked well! They had people now and they needed to get them all the way to safety. He helped the remaining people get out of the bus safely before following them a few paces behind, like Jack said. If any threat came about, they needed to protect the civilians.

But booy, weren't the tunnels just eerie like this? The newly built subway tunnels that led to the prison... The answer as to why exactly they were built still evaded Charles, but they sure came in handy in this situation. The trails, devoid of trains all together now provided a relatively safe road for them all. The job of the two of them was to make them completely safe...

"Keep moving in front of me. I'll have your back, so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:05 am

As they were beginning to make their way through the tunnel, directly in their path walked a strange person in a hood. It took them long enough to show up, but at least they made it. They saw a bunch of civilians, who immediately noticed her presence and were repelled by her demeanor. She certainly didn't seem like the friendly type, but she didn't appear dangerous yet. She looked at the group and the duo.

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) 0cc59bb14f59fee826b51618e7f6e6f22ae47d05_hq

"The Demons left the prison...it should be safe there to keep people. I am going to go. I have business, so good luck..." she said, walking towards the edge of the terminal to lift herself up and leave assuming no one tried to stop her. That trip was long, and inconvenient. But she herself was used to long walks, this time she had shoes to make those walks. Much contrast to how her life used to be.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 6:10 pm

"Hm?" When the figure came into view Jack's hand instinctively went to his belt where he kept his morpher. If whoever this was wanted to mess with these people they would have to first get through ten feet of pissed off giant robot first. However, when the woman reviled herself he would soften his stance and let out a sigh, this job is gonna give him a heart attack....

"That's good news... Glad to know I'm not walking into a trap," Jack would smile to the odd girl,"... Though... Hold on a second," Jack would call  turning to the woman as she left "Forgive me for my boldness but...If it would be alright with you I have a few questions... I've been on Standasen sense this whole thing started and I was just wondering if we could swap info. Maybe help each other make heads or tails of what's going on here,"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 6:47 pm

"..." Charles had already taken his position behind the group at the time, so he didn't notice the girl right away. It wasn't until the people around him began squirming and the tension rose that he knew something was up.

He watched, mouth slightly agape, as Jack immediately stepped up to interact with the girl. For now, he'd stay among the crowd and help ease them should any ruckus arise, but slowly make his wa over to the girl and Jack, not saying anything at the moment. There was no question she was suspicious... Should that doubt prove true, he'd have to be ready to react.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) AB2

"What I may be able to say doesn't have much to do with what's going on....except technically it does concern Azores. If you want to know something, I'll talk for a bit..." She said, pulling her hood off fully and revealing her face and upper body. She seemed rather tone for a woman her age, but definitely woman-like despite that.

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) Image

"So what do you want to know? My name's Claire by the way..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:06 am

"Well, that's mighty neighborly of you Miss.Claire." Jack would hold a hand up to the crowd of civilians he had gathered, hopefully quelling any murmurings and growing impatience. A crowd this large was likely to grow unruly if held up to long so they needed to be addressed. "Hold up for a bit everyone, I need to speak with this woman, please do not begin down the tunnels until we're all ready, take this time to get ready for the walk," That taken care of he would turn his attention back to the woman in front of him... hm... for some reason she seemed some how familiar...

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) Samurai_flamenco-06-gotou-police_officer-cosplay-smile-friendly
"It's very nice to meet you Miss.Claire, my name is Officer Rannells, but you can call me Jack."

Jack would offer his hand to shake to the odd woman before continuing, not wanting to appear rude. Whether or not she shook his hand he would continue by asking "I will get right down to it Miss. I have dealt with the supernatural before, however those things outside... well they're unlike any Shadow I've ever seen... And whats even more disconcerting is their presence in this word... Its not normal, and while I have my suspicions on what they might be, a confirmation would make things much easier. Also if you knew where they came from or why they're here, that would be a great help. Though, this is a two way street, so if you'd like to know anything form me, feel free to ask. Not guaranteeing I'll be of much help but there's no harm in asking," Jack would end by tipping his hat and smiling at the young woman. Hopefully she could answer his questions. If not well... No harm in making a new friend out of all this mess.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:07 pm

"Why not start with telling us why you're going the other way if the prison's safe." Charles hopped out of the crowd and in front of the girl. He wasn't gonna trust her right away, even if Jack decided to do so.

As he observed her, his mind buzzed with suspicions. She wasn't quite alright... And even if she wasn't wearing the clothes, who knew she wasn't one of the convicts. Or worse. "If you tell us that, we'll be able to trust you. Otherwise, you just come off as suspicious." His expression turned darker as he frowned untrustingly at her. If Jack wanted to be friendly with her again and trust her without any confirmation, he'd stop him by extending a hand in his way and looking over at him. "And Jack, please refrain from asking any more question before she answers mine. You do realize we have civilians we need to protect both with us and on Standasen. Unless she's on our side, we just can't let her roam freely."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) Tumblr_m5vse9W08y1qfv0sro1_500

The woman listened carefully. "Well, they aren't Shadows, actual monsters, basically Demons...where they came from actually-" she would have continued, but Charles seemed to speak first questioning her motives. "Well for starters I have no reason to be there. I think it's obvious that I am more than the average human, unless you would like a demonstration....but I don't want to. What I wanted to do is hardly suspicious; I didn't harm anyone there or anything, so I am leaving there to go somewhere else...." She said. Why did they question her again? What made her suspicious aside from being one person alone? "Would you like me to go instead...? I don't exactly feel like you welcome me...which is fine. I'm an outsider to your world..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 pm

"Demons... I knew it... It's only-" Jack started only to be interrupted by Charles's sudden outburst. Uh... Damn it Charles. Jack let out a  slight sigh but kept the friendly smile. He put a reassuring hand on the robot's shoulder and shook his head."Charles, don't worry, I don't know why but I know we can trust her. Right now we can't be picky with good fortune anyway." With a knowing nod Jack took a step forward and winked at Charles "I'm a great judge of character remember?"

Jack removed his hat and took a slow calming breath before continuing"I'm sorry... We're understandably suspicious right now, what with the demons and what not, but you don't seem hostile so I see no reason to distrust you. Outsider or not you're more then welcome here Miss.Claire. In case no one has done this yet, let me formally welcome you to our fair city and world. It's uh... Not quite in the best shape right now but I promise it's normally much nicer heh." Jack looked away sheepishly and coughed... If first impressions were everything, their world was probably not doing the best job.

"As a show of good faith..." Jack clipped his morpher from his belt and set it on the ground a few feet away before returning to Clair and Charles "That device is what I use to activate my powers. To show I'm willing to put some faith in your good intentions, I'm willing to leave it over there for the duration of this little chat," Jack would smile warmly to Claire and nod "So... You were saying about these demons..."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:05 pm

"Well, maybe I-" Charles was just about to imposingly raise a finger at her as she practically blew him off and tell her that she can go right there and then, but he was stopped when Jack put his hand on his shoulder. And even more stopped when he shook his head!

"N-no you're not! You're just going by your gut feeling and that's not what you should do in this sort of situation- hey, are you even... listening..." His voice slowly lost all strenght... He tried to retaliate against the reassuring yet worryingly 'naive' (yee shall not name thy partner stupid!!!) wink, but it was a frail attempt. He held no dominion over this conversation anymore... So he crossed his hands and pouted, just listening to what Jack kept on blabbering about way too theatrically...

"B-but!" He wanted to stop him from leaving his morpher, but... it would do no good... "Are you gonna make me pull out whatever wires in my brain serve as my trigger as a show of good will now or..." He said, still pouting. It was clear he still didn't trust the girl, but she was answering their questions... but she was also 'supernatural', probably something about Personas as well, so she was dangerous... though her point stood, she could've done something already had she wanted to... Ahhhh! This was too much!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) Kanbaru-fanmix-cover-2-8003

Claire looked at his evoker and shook her head. "You didn't have to. I trust you. You seem kind to a fault anyway." She said, with a smile despite her words judging his character. She kept quiet as they talked and smiled again. "You guys seem like good friends....I miss my friends; they tend to be heroes in a way, traveling through worlds ad helping them with their problems. But most of them split up. Some of them are here actually. They are investigating what's going to happen to this world. If all doesn't go well, I can't picture this world surviving after it lost its original protection from those Angels.. I hope it works out for you." She said, holding her bandaged arm tenderly. Her eyes gazed far off like she was missing something, or someone.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:45 am

Jack felt his face flush slightly at her criticism of his overly friendly attitude... well... She wasn't wrong... "Kind to a Fault" was probably an apt description of the supposedly hard boiled cop, but that wasn't always a bad thing."Heh... You got me there. Though that kinda goes with the whole "Hero of Justice" motif I've been going for."

"Yeah. Me and Charles have been friends for quite some time now," Jack would let out a hearty and frankly childish laugh as he wrapped his arm around Charles's shoulder and pulled the android in for a close one armed hug"He keeps me out of trouble and I make sure his life isn't to dull heh. We work well together, least that's what I think." Jack large and toothy grin would be almost ear to ear as he pat Charles on the back, only for it to fade slowly as Claire continued her story.... huh... Hitting a bit close to home...

"Trust me... I know what it feels like to lose a friend you care about, I've lost a few myself... One even was one of those Angels you mentioned. Though... I know they wouldn't want me to be sad so, I try to keep a smile on my face no matter what ya know?" He would let his smile return and offer his hand once more to Claire in hopes of a return of the gesture this time"If you want, we could help you look for your friends once we get these people to safety, that is, if Charles is ok with it."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:26 pm

"Jaaaaack!" The android tried to fight back against Jack's friendly hug... maybe it was more like an unarticulated squeeze than a hug... But the notion was the same. He couldn't fight it, though, Jack's power of friendship was too much to handle and resist, so he smiled and just layed along with it. It came naturally. Jack was great, despite all of his shortcomings. "Right, right, but my life isn't dull." Was it not dull only because of Jack? No way!!! He had lots going for him, r-right? "Haha." Charles tried to laugh it off, and so he grinned along with Jack...and kept grinning without realizing that the topic had went into dangerous territory.

When he realized it, his grin left his lips and he turned serious. Right, Nilo. He still partially blamed himself for it... even though he tried not to think about it. It was unbelievable how Jack managed to forgive him... He would stay grateful for that, probably forever. Suddenly, he felt Jack's smile dance back and the atmosphere turn brighter again. "Right, of course." He answered with a smile. "But first we get these civilians to safety." The other sentence was more serious. A man's duty is no laughing matter.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:43 pm

She nodded at Jack's request. "Alright. Well, enjoy...my friends are out there. One's a hooded boy that looks like a panda, another here is a girl with weird stockings and long blue hair. Another is a knight dressed completely in purple...or black. Another looks like a holy woman. One of them is new, has green eyes and wears a hat but they're either a boy or girl. One has a sword and a metal arm, and wears a tuxedo. One of them is ebony-skinned and loud. Another looks like a boy, and cracks a lot of jokes. One has red hair and wears glasses. One is a quiet swordsman. One is a Shadow with green hair, one is me, and one is our leader, but he's taking a break." She told them, giving descriptions of all of them, so that in the end they'd recognize them if they saw them. She then began to walk past them should they allow it, while avoiding the rest and putting her hood back. Maybe she was too easy to persuade, and too nice even, but she couldn't help herself. She said basically everything to everybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)   Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going under the red sea (Charles, civilians)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next