Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukiro

Sukiro

Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:16 pm

The mall filled with tons of costumers, students and family's walking around doing what they want whether it be buying things, eating in the restaurants or just hanging around with friends. The halls of the mall echoed with foot steps and loud voices from the mouths of everyone trying to be louder then the group beside them, just trying to speak over them. A small family of three, holding each others hands while they entered a nearby Maid Cafe. As they entered, out rushed a young blonde, her skirt flapping as she ran, her long braid swaying side to side. She stopped once in front of the family, with her hands held together and slightly bowed before them. "Welcome, to our small cafe. My names Mio and I'll be serving you today. Is this a party for three?" She asked placing three fingers up and keeping a smile on her face. The youngest on the group shouted in agreement. "Alright then lets get you seated!" She said bending over toward him and holding her hand open, and he gave her a high five. She signaled them to follow behind her toward a small table with three seats around it, within the front of the cafe. Which is broken into two parts, the front for which smaller party's seat and the back for medium and larger party's to sit. Most of which were filled, having a busy day today alot like every other day.

"Waitress!" Shouted a couple seating near the window, toward Mio. "I'll be right back for you guys." She said rushly as she walked toward the couple. "Can we get two cups of water please." Mio nodded and started to rush back to the family and took their order, and rushed toward the kitchens door and giving the orders to the chefs and bakers of the cafe, making the orders. Mio stopped at the door into the cafe and took a deep breath, having a full house was getting her a bit stressed, but it was still fun and having a responsibility was good for her. There were other waitresses going in and out, helping calm down the customers.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:23 pm

One girl stood in the entryway, unsure of what to do now. She had just been exploring everything around the various towns, but she didn't have much money. Just about a thousand yen. Jeeze, she needed a job.

Nanami still hesitated at the entrance at this maid cafe, looking at their nearly full house. She wondered if she could get a job here. They looked like they were over full and understaffed. Would she be any good here though? That was the million yen question. It would be good exercise. Still, she hesitated to bother anyone with such trivial questions, the kind that they probably got ten times a day from much prettier looking women. What was she even thinking anyway. She would look horrible in a maid's outfit. So, she continued to hesitate at the entrance as she mulled the pros and cons of working at this place.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Rushing back into the highly active cafe Mio rushed back to the table of three, holding two cups of water in each hand. "Your order is being taken care of as we speak, thanks for picking our little cafe for today." She said in a soft tone and headed back toward the table of the couple, placing their drinks carefully onto the their table. "Are you both ready to order?" The man shook his head explaining that they need another few minutes to look over the menu and Mio nodded with a smile on her face. "Alright then. I'll be back shortly." She said waving as she walked away, with her head looking around to see if any table's needed anything and caught the eye of a girl who stood at the doorway of the cafe's entrance.

Mio slowly walked toward the entrance, examining the girl from top to bottom and wondered what she was doing waiting out here. Was she waiting for someone or just scared to enter alone. "Excuse me, is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Oh gosh, now she probably looked like an idiot. Nanami kept her façade and smiled cheerfully at the girl who was working at the little café. "Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you had any positions open? If you don't, that's fine. It just never hurts to ask!" She laughed a little before taking another few glances about. They probably wouldn't hire her anyway. All of these girls looked young and skinny, and while Nanami was young, she certainly didn't look like any of the girls in the outfits. With any luck, she could eventually look like them. If she could get a job that required running about.

She looked back to the server and brushed off something on her pants, looking a little sheepish now. "I know I don't look like I'm that fit, but that's why I want to work here. I like helping people, and this looked like a good place to do it." Not a lie, but no the exact truth either. She preferred to keep people guessing, though she wasn't good at it. "Do I... have to speak with the manager?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:53 pm

"Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you had any positions open? If you don't, that's fine. It just never hurts to ask!" The mysterious female asked. Looking at her with curious eyes Mio, noticed she was a bit shorter then she was so she assumed that she was younger as well. Mio tilting her head, from her question didn't really know the answer, within her confused state she placed her finger on her lips and thought of things she couldn't have done or who to see. Turning around to see if any of the other waitresses were around, she can hear the girl continuing to speak though it didn't sound like she was really confident in herself.

"Mio! Where are you? Your order's are here."

Her eye's widened and she quickly rushed and grabbed the girls hand and dragged her within the cafe and pushing her to an empty seat at the bar, near the entrance. "Give me one sec. And wait there for me." Mio quickly responded before leaving through the double doors into the back. Grabbing two plates and placing them on a tray, and holding it above her shoulder, with both hands and taking it to one of the table's. Carefully placing one after another, she bowed and gave them their time to taste and enjoy their meal. And went back rushing through the doors, and came out with a women who wasn't wearing a maid outfit, but more of just a T-shirt and jeans. Taller then Mio was she had long black hair with bangs that covered half of her face, soft pink lips and two earrings on her left ear, holding a schedule within her hands. "This girl says she wants to work here. And you'd be more fit for helping out in that area." The women let out a large sigh, placing the schedule board on the bar and sitting beside the unknown girl. "You could have just said that instead of dragging me out here. As you can see, I'm not physically appealing right now, because of drinks last night. Doing this in my office would have been just as nice." She said turning to the girl. "My name is Suzuki Sai. Everyone just calls me Sai"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Darn. She shouldn't have bothered this poor server like this, during the rush of people. She should have come back when things were a little more settled. Nanami shifted uncomfortably and smiled at the woman. Gosh, she looked beautiful. Not unlike a statue. She would have to keep her image in mind for a story.

"I'm terribly sorry for disturbing you, but I was wondering if you had a job opening for me. I don't have any experience in food service- or really any jobs- but I learn quickly. I hope I can serve you well, Sai-San," she bowed to the woman politely, quietly hoping that her quiet politeness would win her this job. Then, she could get money to get office supplies. Or, food as the case may be. Maybe some friends, and a way to slim down at the veery least.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Seeing as they started to talk of their own, buisness Mio returned slowly back into her work state of mind. Lending a helping hand to the rest of the workers she continued with her tables. Returning to the table of the family of three, who of which were ready to order. One after another they told of their desired dish, as Mio quickly jotted down each one, in a shorter form making it easier to remember and bowed before them. "They'll be done in a jiffy." She replied walking over to the table of the couple. Seeing them having their table already been served, thankfully by one of her co-workers they have finished their meal and were ready to pay. "Can we have our check." Mio reached into a back pocket on the side of her skirt and found the check, placing it onto the table. "I'll give you sometime for this." She said respectfully before leaving again, toward a table who was calling her for another refill of coke. Making sure of their request, she rushed over through the double doors leading into the kitchen.

"Alright. We need these going out to table 5." She said hanging the ripped piece of paper from her notepad onto a grip for the chefs to be able to see and work at the same time. Yelling out the order, they each had their own job to complete to get it done fast and effectively to make it come out great. Getting the coke, she walked back into the cafe and toward the table placing it beside the one who asked for it and walked back seeing the check has been paid, took the money and returned to the cash register to put it away safely.

The manager listened to the female's plead for obtaining this job, as honest as she was. Sai didn't think that this girl didn't have the heart for the job, and wanting a job most don't have experience in. Where most do start out like this, there's usually reason in choosing a job, which she didn't really know her's but then again she can't just drop her spirit, coming in here like this and throwing her out afterwards. "Alright, tell you what. I'll give you a chance on the cafe floor, seeing as you have no experience, the best way is by actually doing it." She wrote down a number on a sheet of paper she pulled from her stack on hand and put her number on it. "There we can talk afterwards, about getting you, your uniform and setting you up a job application." She said again.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Carefully, Nanami took the paper, looked over it and folded it into somewhat messy quarters before shoving it into her pocket. "Thank you for the opportunity, ma'am. I will do my best." Wait, so... if this was a test, did it start now? She was barely dressed for the job. But... if she could call the number on the paper, then she had a chance to prepare herself. Get her hair out of her way at the very least. She knew that her bangs would get irritating after a while.

She smiled at Sai-san, first with confidence, and then with growing uncertainty. She had never worked a job before. Would it be too stressful? She'd rather not get chewed out. Maybe it would be best if she never called. After all, she was sure that there were plenty of other well-qualified people clamoring for this job. Nanami kept those fears and doubts down as she stood, ready and waiting for any other orders to come through.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Sai began to stand from her seat and look at some of the information on her sheets of paper, and sighing from the amount of work she has to do. This cafe she opened up is actually new, and from the opening its always been having the place full, so she's been having to make some changes and calls from others getting favors. Cracking her back in pain, she looked around before, pushing the seat back in place. "Alright then. You can either tell me your size's now or message me them later, I know alot of girls are kind of shy about those things." She said jokingly. "You are going for a waitress position, are you not?" She inquired, forgetting to ask.

Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Nanami blinked. Her... measure... ments? The measurements? Those measurements? The measurements that were never /ever/ supposed to be said out loud, else you were considered a floozy? /Those/ measurements? To be honest... she didn't know them. Not off the top of her head, at any rate. She shifted uncomfortably as the question was asked, looking away and muttering something unflattering about herself. With that over with, her 'happy' mask slipped once more into place and smiled at her new hopeful boss.

"I'm sorry, I don't know them off the top of my head. If you have a cloth tape measure, I could tell you here and now," she blushed a bit, "But that would be rather embarrassing, wouldn't it? If it's all the same to you, I'd rather mail them to you." She shifted before bringing up her head and smiling. "Are we done now ma'am? I have to get back to my parents, or they'll start to worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:27 pm

"I'm sorry, I don't know them off the top of my head. If you have a cloth tape measure, I could tell you here and now, But that would be rather embarrassing, wouldn't it? If it's all the same to you, I'd rather mail them to you. Are we done now ma'am? I have to get back to my parents, or they'll start to worry about me." She said as her face began to flush in a red color, speaking of such a subject that it started to make Sai chuckle at how the girl was talking, covering her mouth as she did to not make it sound so loud. "Its quite alright. It was only a joke to begin with. So I'll expect the messages soon then?" She said stuttering a bit as she spoke and looked toward the costumers as they had their fun with each other and their meals, along with the waitresses running between the tables one after another. "Oh before you go. I haven't caught your name!" She said reminded within that quick second as she thought about telling her she was free to go.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:01 pm

"Of-of course!" she yelled out suddenly. She had forgotten to introduce herself! How rude of her! Suddenly she bowed deeply, highly embarrassed that she hadn't introduced herself to her potential, future employer. "I am so sorry Sai-san! Himura Nanami!" She shifted about once she picked herself up from the bow. "Thank you for this opportunity, Sai-san. You won't regret it!" She smiled heartily at the other woman before bowing once more as a way to excuse herself, and running off to ask her mom for some help. Sai-san might not regret for giving her a chance, but Nanami herself would regret this decision.

((Nanami out.))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Mio has established a social link with Nanami of the Hermit Arcana...

Nanami has established a social link with Mio of the Sun Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]   Working hard or Hardly working? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Working hard or Hardly working? [Open]
Page 1 of 1