Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] Empty
PostSubject: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:41 am

It's been such a long time since Sada has visited a place like Lunapa island . "Ahhhhh...." Sada breathed in the air, it was definitely a nice place to feel the hot sand on your skin. There were plenty of things that are enjoyable on Lunapa island. "The best thing about living in a vacation spot, at the time , you are always on vacation. "Sada wondered what it would be to join the regional soccer team and represent this place. "..............." They were lucky to have him, they just didn't know it yet. In the meantime, Sada simply looked out towards the sea while leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:34 pm

While Oki had been up and about lately, it had remembered to get some rest here and there; however, today of all days its body had decided it simply didn’t want to function correctly. It started with light fatigue that quickly grew to stiffness so bad that it was becoming a pain to move about. The being did not hurt or anything like that, but it was quite annoying to walk around like the Tin Man about to freeze up due to the lack of oil. So what started off as adventure time on Lunapa Island quickly turned to find a nice spot to rest for a bit until the stiffness wore off.

Not wanting to attempt the harder trailers that led up to the forest, Oki took the downward paths that led to the beaches of the area instead. It was odd. Of all the times it had been to the island, it never once thought to visit the beaches. And now with the coolness of Fall in the air it decide to do the one thing it shouldn’t be doing at this time of year, but the being didn’t care. Beaches meant water and relaxation since most should be empty of the tourists as they hunted for more comfortable spots to spend their time in.

When Oki reached the beach and scanned the area, it did spot one other person here staring out at the sea, but decided not to bother the stranger for now as it instead drifted a respectful distance away from the other before plopping in the sand and taking off its boots and hat, and then its socks which it easily stuffed into the boots. Keeping the boots and hat well away from the waves, the creature would roll up its pant legs before scooting nearer to the water so that the cold water could at least hit its pale feet. The feeling might jolt some away from the water, but to Oki the cold water was a blessing to its already stiff legs. Natural water always seemed to help with most issues the creature had. Besides, the waves were nice to listen to.

Lying back on the sands, the creature would spread its arms to either side before becoming still as it locked green eyes on the sky and the strange green star up there. For the moment, the creature would remain quiet as it simply allowed itself to exist in a space that was not in the realm of reality nor in the realm of fantasy. It was a simply a space between where it could simply float until its body got back in working order.

Mood Box:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:23 pm

After a while, Sada would notice that some sort of person was walking over to the sand wearing some sort of strange and peculiar hat. " Hm...." The sea was something that was a definite site to be hold, but that hat. Something about it....."..........." After getting off of the tree that he was , Sada decided that he would walk over to the place of where the person was laying down and ask them about the hat. Why would it have to be something so stupid? No clue, why was it something Sada cared about anyway? He didn't, people were just passing waves of space. After getting over to where that person was, Sada would look down at them. "Oy, I like your hat. where did you get it? " Translation, I want your hat, when will you give it to me? However, Sada was like that, the impulse wasn't tearing at him... yet...

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Oki would continue to lay on the beach quite relaxed until from the side of its view it took note that someone had stopped by it. As soon as it took note of the presence, a voice would float down to it.

Green eyes would narrow as they slid over the one who had dared disturbed its peace. It took note of the black haired person there and after a second of consideration, Oki would blink as it moved its head slightly so that it could look at where the hat rested near its boots. The hat it typically wore was one it had made itself and it was the only hat it had outside of one other that was too painful to wear and remained hidden in its bag back home.

As Oki eyed the hat resting on its boots, it would push itself up to its elbows as it took note of something strange in the way the question was asked. Green eyes would drift back over to the guy in lazy fashion.

“We made that hat ourselves. You can’t buy it in a store,” the creature would say back to the other as it watched him carefully not sure if it was safe to give or ask for names. Right now it was more concerned what the new comer might do.

Mood Box:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:01 am

Something that this person made huh? Wait, is this person a boy or a girl? Wait, this person said we, what did they mean by that? "............" Sada looked around and walked around the laying individual in a circle, he then kicked through the dirt one more. "We......" Last time he heard that was something along the lines of meeting sharaku, the man spilled his beans about what he was, a shadow, sharing his body with another inhabitant. " "I don't see anyone here..... unless its anyone i can't see. "Make it easy for him then. But that's not why he was here. "

"That hat seems very special if you was to make something like that. I want it, are you selling?
" He was amused to a degree, he wondered what they would say.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Oki remained in its position its head and green eyes moving to follow the strange guy wherever he went. Was Oki bother by this? Not really. It was more curious than annoyed as it watched the strange guy circle it and then eventually kick at the sand. The sand wasn’t kicked at Oki which was a plus considering a small action like that could’ve easily ruffled the being. Sand aside, Oki would find this new person strange to say the least. Not as strange as itself, but strange all the same. The way the guy circled it and seem to analyze the situation... it was quite peculiar; however, less peculiar was his question. Everyone questioned the way it spoke. Being use to this, Oki would tilt its head at the question.

“You are correct there is only you and us here. No one less or more. Just two,” the being would say in response to the question inquiry. Sure it wasn’t a direct answer, but it also didn’t take rocket scientist to put two and two together…or did it? Oki would fall silent after this watching the other to see just how smart he was.

However, when the subject came back to its hat the creature would tilt its head.

“Nehhh,” it would let out the sound like a sigh as it looked at the guy with an unreadable gaze. “You want our work? Well, sorry to disappoint, but that is our only hat. We are not selling it; however, we can make you one if you bring the material,” Oki would say to the other in calm tone as green eyes kept a close watch on this ones every move. It still wasn’t sure what to think of this one yet as cold waves washed over its feet.

Mood Box:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:11 am

"Right....."That response came off rather dismissively as if he was never going to question it again. Sada didn't care about the undefined sexuality of the person before him. It could be a "Thing" for all he cared. However, this Thing had a talent of making things, and it was something that Sada wanted to know how it did. "Your only hat in the world? Are you some sort of peon of the island?"Did this thing live here or something like that? It's not unnatural to live off of the land of Lunapa island. Though, the gathering of items proved to be quite a challenge for Sada. "You just said something interesting, are you saying that you will give me a hat if I get you things to make it? Couldn't you use the materials to make a new one and i'll take the old one that's on your head? Sada wasn't giving up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 am

What a strange creature.

That was what Oki thought as it continued to watch the other careful.

“We used to have many hats, but now a days we have just that one. And drifter would be the best word for us. And you? What is your deal?” the being would ask as it tilted its head to one side to see what the other had to say about himself. It would let a few moments tick by before its curiosity shifted into something similar to amusement as it looked up at the other with an expression that clearly said “Oh really now?” without any words needing to be said.

Pushing itself to its feet, it would stumble a bit towards the other before catching itself. It would look the other up and down before drifting over to its boots and hat with a slight limp as it favored its left leg for now since its right one decided it wanted to get even stiffer. Ignoring this as if it was just an everyday thing, Oki would reach down and pick up its hat before it looked over at the other with narrowed eyes.

“Our hat is custom-made. It would not fit you we don’t think; however, if you got materials I could indeed make one just for you. As for making a new hat to replace this one,” the being paused and placed its hat back on its head before looking over at the other from the shade of the hat.

“We told you before we weren’t selling it and we don’t plan on trading it either. Not to be rude, but we like to keep what we work so hard to create for ourselves,” Oki would tell the other with a light nod. Try as he might it did not look like Oki would be giving up the hat any time soon....

Mood Box:

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:12 pm

"Whats my deal? It's simple, I want everything precious that this world has to offer to me. That hat seems very important to you, and there is no designer brand or expensive price that can match up to it. That's why I want it, and I take good care of my things. " Sada would say in a sense of such simplicity that it literally seemed as if he had no problem with what he was saying to Oki whatsoever. "Anything that's precious to you will fit me just fine, its worth is beyond comparison and it'll comfort my head just fine. Though, since you want to keep it so bad, then show me why it matters to you so much that you aren't willing to part with it. If making a hat is so easy that you wouldn't give it away, what makes this one so different? The first thing you ever made for yourself? How far would you go to protect something like that? Sada was curious now, was the hat some sort of magical item to it? It looked normal to sada
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:55 am

Heh. This one had mistranslated the question all wrong. The question had nothing to do with hats and yet this one's focus remained only on the hat. Interesting...even more interesting was the next bit that was given. Oki would listen to the other's speech before it took off its hat and looked at it for a moment pondering what had been said about it.

“You really think our hat is valuable because we will not give it up? Or is it because it is one of a kind?” the being would wonder out loud before blinking and looking over at the other. Its face would break out into a smirk.

“Heh! You misunderstand Oki big time. Our reasoning for putting up such a fight for this hat is quite selfish and simple. It is mine and that is that; however, we wouldn’t exactly throw our lives down for it. If it was between us and the hat, we are afraid the hat would lose. Sure it would suck losing it, but Oki can make a new one in that case. Thing is Oki can be a bit lazy and likes to build things that last,” the being said with a nod before it would shift its weight to its good leg as the smirk became somewhat mischievous. “Neh? Are you threatening us for this hat? Is it really worth the struggle for you?”

Mood (Shifted):

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:57 am

"Is that a strange thing to comprehend, you won't give it up because it's precious to you, so that's why it's valuable. Sentimental attachment bolsters worth, if it's something you would never give up, not even for a moment, then it is worth something, even if intangible. " Sada would say as he clenched his fist.  Afterwards, Sada would listen to the rest of the explanation that  that Oki had as to why they wouldn't give up the hat.

Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] 251309
"Ehhh....." Sada would say amusingly. "

I don't dislike this selfish trait you have, but that's not good enough. If you're willing to consider the possibly of making another one, then that hat isn't as precious as I thought. " Sada would then fold his arms disappointedly. "Oki right? It's ok, I don't want your hat anymore, things that last also acquire you to fight for them, in my opinion. Making a new one defeats the purpose... and any consideration of a substitute defeats the worth.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Oki would watch the other careful as he spoke, taking note of the way the other clenched his fist when he spoke of things that were precious.

“Incomprehensible?” Oki would ask before falling silent to ponder what was said for a moment. At one point in its life it would’ve agreed whole hearted with the other, but now? After all that had happened? Oki would look down at the ground as it shook its head lightly. “No your logic is easy to follow; however, flawed it may be,” the being in quiet tones, its passion for caring sealed behind a wall of ice to keep the pain from flooding back in. It…could not allow itself to be vulnerable again….even if blocking the pain made it seem cruel and uncaring. It was better to alternative…the pain.

Green eyes would look up at the other when he let out a sound in response to the rest of its explanation. As it saw his smirk, the creature would tilt its head to the side curious as to what the look was about. A few seconds later, the answer came. To his words, the being would smirk coolly.

“We are glad you understand our stance then,” the creature would say back to the other not being phased by the disappointment as it watched the other with a somewhat pleased gaze. It had won its battle and was now able to keep its hat without further trouble. Good.

“Hm?” the creature would blink at the other before raising a gloved hand to its chin to rub it.

“So you believe things are worthless if one wouldn’t fight for it and therefore should not be collected? Also to you a substitute is meaningless?” the creature would repeat as it titled its head first to the left and then to the right as it looked at the other processing it all before a Cheshire Cat grin began to spread across its pale features.

“You are very selective in what you want. Is there a reason for that?” the being asked as it gazed at the other with intense and curious eyes. It appeared young man before it had caught its eye. The question was: was this a good or bad thing? The smile did not say anything nor did its sudden shift in attitude from distant to slightly warmer towards the other.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:01 pm

"................." This silenced Sada, that was the first time Sada heard a response to his dreams and desires without opposition.  Easy to follow huh?  Maybe this person or thing was different afterall. "Well, i'm sure you have your own dreams and desires that no one else understands but judges you for. What exactly do you consider as a substitute? It's a falsified hope of contemptment of what you already held, felt, or experienced with something or someone else. Anything other than the original is disrespectful yourself and the true value to what you once held so close. Ypu arent supposed to give up on those things,  nothing in ths world can truly matter is if theres always an existing replacement for anything else." Sada would then shrug. "And thats exactly why i choose to live the way i do.

Though, Sada had no sort of answer for Oki's last question. " No....or...... i dont know.... I do know... i can't remember right now for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:01 pm

“Dreams and desires?” Oki would repeat before it folded its arms and looked off to the side. “We don’t know how true that is anymore. Maybe in the past we were more certain, but now?”

The creature would shake its head before locking green eyes back on the other, the emotion in them drained. “Whether is the original or a substitute, it matters not. What matters is how the one holding onto a thing perceives it. Things are just things easily broken…easily destroyed. One can always build something back and fill it with the memories to give even the new the meaning of the old. That is how people keep what is dear to them alive and well no matter what; however, like you said, the process is indeed futile. The cycle keeps repeating itself - break, repair, break. The meaning is lost and the heart is empty once more. This is the true nature of the world: Pointless,” Oki would finish what it had to say its heart frozen in ice as each word came out. If Sada had met this being in the past the conversation might’ve been different; however, this was not the past. This was the present and with the present came the pain and bitterness the being still held for a world that had so much joy in it, but only brought itself pain….

Why…?

The being had fallen quiet after its words were said, its eyes focusing on the ground as it continued to let itself float in that chaos it could not quite face. It wouldn’t snap out of its mood fully. Even when its question was answered, it would look over at the other with emotionless eyes.

“Do you truly not remember? Or do you choose not to remember?” the creature would ask as it watched the other.

Mood:

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Sada sighed as he shook his head. "That's not how you should live your life. Look Oki, if that is your real name..... whatever you are..." Sada was making it apparent that he wasn't even guessing if this person was a human being anymore. "The true nature of this world is whatever the hell you want it to be. I decided that for myself, gaining power, using that power, and claiming whatever i desire. It sounds simplistic to the point of insanity, many people can second guess my intentions and call it evil. But its mine, i made my life about getting what i want, and keeping what i care for... "

Sada would then walk closer to Oki. So if you have a problem with it.... then take my desire then. "

Sada would say as he patted oki on the shoulder.

Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] Sweatshirts____kuroo_tetsurou_by_izanavalentine-d9jty1o
"Fight! Find something and fight for it, and don't give it up.. against the odds, when you're truly able to maintain something you cherish the most no matter what... you're strong.. that's power.

Sada would then put his hands in his pocket. "I lost something precious to me once, and life was no longer worth living anymore. Losing that destroys people, its a fate worse than death, its living with any sense of the word. A life to live with nothing to live for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]   Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the wild things are [Sada/Oki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next