Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:55 am

Sake looked at gargantuan tree that reached to the Heavens, and a big grin on his face. Taking a drink from the Alcohol jug, the mustachioed man laughed. "Hmm a tree this big I wonder how long ago it was planted, and If they even knew how big it would grow, or if they knew how important it would become to people, I wonder how people would react if something this important to the Island would disappear over night". The man stopped talking to himself. "Well it's not like anything except a great force of nature could knock old faithful here down, well enough talking to myself time for some training "   he muttered to himself. Sake then did a handstand with, and then started doing handstand pushups. "One Two Three Four Five..." Sake continued doing the Handstand pushups for quite a long while, and probably would only stop if someone talked to him. Sake went like that for hours doing handstand pushups, and pushing himself to the limit.

Last edited by Daniel on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:38 am

As lovely as ever. It was a wonder Lunapa was still doing this well with how a lot of humans tend to favor technology over natural spaces. Then again, as long as people lived here, it wouldn't get steamrolled that easily. For reasons that were his own, Sharaku appeared to be in a much better mood than usually today. Maybe something has happened? It was unusual for him to be anywhere near a chippery attitude afterall. Although, unless a person knew him decently to begin with, they wouldn't realize that.

Oddness aside, what he was currently doing seemed on the more normal side, at least. It wasn't a new thing for him to be wandering around here, albeit he may just have a different reason than in most cases this time. For a decent while, he wasted his time striding along, humming to himself. Until he managed to come upon the big tree. Ah, yes, that monstrosity was still standing tall. That wouldn't change so easily, would it? A few moments later, his gaze would fall upon a guy..working out? That's what it looked like, but he was still at a certain distance. At first, he just watched with slight curiosity. This was a person he hasn't seen before. That one he was sure of. Perhaps, just perhaps he was really in an odd mood today. For he would do something that most people would say was not what they'd expect from him at all. He would whistle at the guy. Not necessarilly a loud sound, and there were about 40 feet between them at the moment, but unless the guy had bad hearing, he should take notice. Lunapa was naturally a silent place, so a disturbance was generally on the obvious side.

What was he after? That was unclear so far, but he was definitely out for something. He was even dressed a bit out of the box today, wearing a white cloak, with his hair let down. With the ambiguous dress up, and his hair being quite long and an unusual purple color, an unobservant person might even think he was a girl from the distance. Until he spoke up that is, because his voice wouldn't keep the impression. Regardless, he remained where he was, watching for any kind of reaction from the upside down guy.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:19 am

"797 798 799, ugh 800, wait is that a whistle I hear well I guess that's enough training for now" Sake looked at the direction to see the whistle blower. The mustachioed man fell gently to his back then taking a few deep breaths and grabbed the jug of Alcohol uncorking it taking a mouthful and swallowing the sake that was in the jug. The man pushed himself to his feet recorking the jug of sake. Sake then grinned and decided to talk to the person in front of him "Well thanks for that I needed a Alcohol break anyways how about ya join me for a drink" Sake said to the mysterious person in front of him hopefully he wasn't one of THEM he was in no mood for a brawl right now. Sake was looking for a new drinking buddy since his previous one got a job and is now living a better life. Sake watched the other person carefully to make sure that he wasn't a Hostile. Sake took another swig of sake from his jug, and reached into his shirt there was a pocket in their and he pulled out a decent sized bottle of Sake that wasn't in a jug. Sitting it on the ground in front of him as a piece offering the other person would have to come to him, and then Sake sat down and started drinking out of his own jug slowly going down his throat. Sake simply watched the other person and grinned two could play at the mysterious person game, and now Sake was going to do the same to see if this person was cool or not.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:41 am

Sharaku simply give a somewhat lopsided smile at the weird scene. Not that he other would be able to see that clearly, as he had not moved closer just yet. Said expression was soon joined by a mildly raised eyebrow as the guy spoke of an 'alcohol break'. So that's what was in that bottle thing? He would think that drinking alcohol and exercising weren't things that should be mixed together. As a matter of fact, he wasn't really into alcohol in general. At best, he would get something when the setting called for it, but he would likely avoid drinking too much if he could help it. Hangovers weren't worth it in his opinion.

Still, he would opt to walk over to stand in front of the other, albeit taking his time. Well, as much as he could with having long legs. ''Isn't alcohol an unhealthy thing to mix with work outs?'' It struck him a bit counterproductive. Alcohol in bigger amounts was not a good thing. And while exercising was good, it would at best only cancel each other out. He would tilt his head slightly. He didn't seem to be extra eager on taking part of this 'hobby' just yet. ''What is it?'', he'd ask, nodding towards the bottle. Maybe he would reconsider once he knew what it even was.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:39 am

Sake raised an eyebrow at the man "Yeah it is but there is very little need to work out, but I've been running away a lot that keeps me in shape" Sake said with a grin. "Oh it Sake it's pretty much the only type of Alcohol I'll drink, I'm assuming you have never drunk it, you don't have to drink it if you don't want to I wont force ya to I'm just recommending it to you" Sake didn't want to force the person in front of him to drink everybody should be able to make their own decisions. "So what can you tell me about Azores, if you don't mind I need the Info since I'm gonna be staying here for a while" Sake asked the person in front of him. Sake needed more contacts in Azores, and he needed a new drinking buddy to can't drink by yourself all the time after all. "Oh before I forget my name is Sake just like the Alcoholic beverage, what's your name stranger" Sake stated. Sake watched the person in front of him, he was actually curious most people didn't like to talk to him. Sake had always liked to meet new people, well as long as they were not about to stick a knife into his back.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Hmm. ''You've been doing it anyway.'' It's somewhat contradictory to say there is little need to work out when that is exactly what you were doing a moment ago. Not that he really cared in the end. It was just a thing to point out since he didn't come up with something better to say just yet. He would blink. ''I wasn't aware they sell japanese alcohol there. I know what it is, albeit I don't like the taste much. I'm just not a big fan of alcohol in general. Not like it does me any good.'', he'd state in an airy tone. He didn't literally dislike alcohol, but he didn't go after it either. Besides, if he had to pick, he would most likely go for something sweet.

''What are you after? General info is a broad term, and this place attracts a lot of odd to begin with.'' He didn't intend to just talk about random things if he could help it. A more specific question would be of more use in this case. He would give the guy a faint smirk, seemingly amused. He wouldn't voice it out though. ''Sharaku. It's a pleasure.'', he'd answer in an even tone, although it would appear he was contemplating over something meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 10:31 am

"Well you just have to know where to look to find some sake, then odd things happen in Azores a lot I take  it?" Sake questioned Sharaku. Sake took another swig from the jug. Sake then looked at the man "Oh about the info I really want do you know any interesting places in Azores?" Sake questioned the man. Sake was mainly looking for fun places to go, he always liked to have fun. Sake looked at Sharaku "Sharky is a good nickname for you, what do you think about it" Sake said he was thinking of a nickname to give to Sharaku. Sake took another swig from the jug, and waited for the other mans reaction, he was hoping he didn't offend him. Sake sighed it looked like the jug was empty and he wasn't even tipsy, and Sake popped his neck.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:57 pm

...someone had an odd way of talking. ''Used to. And maybe still will. Who knows. It probably doesn't matter to you. If it does happen, you'd most likely find out quite easily anyway.'' Anything supernatural related was usually not really discreet. Even if it took a week or so, normal people would eventually catch a whiff of it. Things like that can't hide forever and still cause havoc everywhere. He wanted to frown at the question. Adding the word interesting didn't change as much. He never knew what people were after when they said that. What is interesting to one person is garbage to another, and he knew well that he ought to not base it on his own interests either. ''What falls under interesting? There's an amusement park, a circus, beaches, caves, a club...Just like things you'd find in many places where people live. I have no idea what stands out to you.'', he'd answer eventually, keeping a neutral face. To be honest, he wasn't really liking the smell of alcohol at this point, but he chose to say nothing so far. It wasn't as if he was feeling sick from it.

''...Is giving nicknames to people you just met a wise thing to do?''
Technically, he had nothing against sharks and whatnot. It was just a little impolite to nickname someone who is still a stranger? He had his run ins with this already, and he wasn't sure he was for this. He had enough trouble with people who were way too lax about relations before. He was not the type to be buddy buddy with someone right after a meeting, even if he may keep a moreso pleasant demeanor in most cases. And letting someone be this informal right off the bat could easily mean they will assume it's okay to be forward with anything.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:54 pm

"Ok no nicknames, that's fair Sharaku, giving a nickname to people you will probably only meet once, isn't that good of an idea I guess" Sake said deciding to agree with the man. Sake stroked his moustache looking in far away places as he stood up. Sake then plugged the alcohol jug, and grinned "So is that Club you were talking about nice at all, and could you tell me were it's at as long as it's not to much trouble" Sake asked the man deciding to change the subject. Sake was still awkward talking to people it seemed he didn't talk to people much anymore. Sake then swore he saw a shadowy figure out of the corner of his eyes so he decided to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:12 pm

''It may not be, yes.'' Nicknames probably shouldn't be much of a thing unless you're good friends with the person. Or both parties find it acceptable right away. Or with kids, because that is kinda normal still. In any other case, it was probably rather awkward, really. ''It's...alright. I can't say much, because I am not very fond of loud and crowded places, so if you're okay with that, then there shouldn't be an issue. And it's in Penecia.'' Which was a bit away from here. Then again, when you were already asking, you were probably willing to travel to another island for the given entertainment. There wasn't a lot to be found at Lunapa, unless you were a big nature freak.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:28 pm

" Oh OK thank you for the info well i'll see you around maybe, who knows nice clothes by the way well cya!" Sake then stood up ready to leave. Sake then picked up his jug retying it to his sash. "Oh you can keep that sake bottle by the way keep to yourself or give it to one of your friends or to a significant other, or you can just keep it for yourself hahaha"  . Sake then began to walk off waving his hand in the air as goodbye. Sake then disappeared into the forest of Lunapa and was gone.

-Sake Has left stage left-

OOC: Sorry for taking forever to update Safi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)   Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sake's First Vist to Lunapa (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 1