Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cole's Lost Home EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cole's Lost Home EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cole's Lost Home EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cole's Lost Home EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cole's Lost Home EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cole's Lost Home EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cole's Lost Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cole's Lost Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cole's Lost Home EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cole's Lost Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:32 pm

The world was cold... Cole Bardados would wake to find himself face down in a place all too familiar. It was his old home in America where he spent most of his childhood before flying to Japan. Was this a dream? That was a strong possibility. Regardless of the fact, if he were to look around he'd be able to see black silhouettes staring out at him from the walls. Whispers littered the area, though the words that were contained within them were inaudible. What was safe to assume was the fact they were whispering about him. It was strange. The room held no light source, but for some reason one could see clearly within it. Towards the corner, a pool of darkness began to form ever so subtly, as a mass of malice seemed to be brimming from within it. "He's fake." A voice could be heard within the home, coming from one of the many Shadows plaguing the wall. It took the form of one of his cousins, though only a silhouette was there, so details were not present. "How could we possibly be related to a giant ape, such as him? It gives me the goosebumps." The voice echoed within the dark room, as the walls seemed to close in on the trapped Kizuna student ever so slightly.

Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Sat May 18, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Cole's Lost Home C1DO7z9 Cole's Lost Home C1DO7z9 Cole's Lost Home C1DO7z9

"Ugh... My damn head...!"

Cole whispered to himself as he rose his sluggish body to a stationary posture. The Brawler shook his head in attempt to overcome the fuzzy vision bestowed upon him. Seconds passed and Cole finally recollected himself; the throbbing head pain subsided along with the blurry vision. However, what was before the robust male caused his jaw to drop ever so slightly...

"My home...?"

The self-proclaimed Pugilist rubbed his eyes frantically and observed the scenery once again. He couldn't believe it; how was he back in America? Obviously this was some realistic dream; but why would his subconscious take him to such a painful place? He gently stroked the back of his head in confusion before his ears suddenly twitched due to the sound of murmurs. He looked around him, and out the blue formed figures consisting of nothing of darkness; three dimensional human shaped silhouettes. He attempted to decipher the whispers but had no success in doing so. His heart started beating faster and faster as he realized these figures of darkness were in fact talking ill about him. Suddenly, he heard it; the words that were the very bane to his existence. He instinctively turned to face the silhouette that spoke such words.

"I'ma fake, huh..?! Yo, I dare ya' to sa---...!"

He stopped himself in the midst of his soon to be vulgar rant. This sudden stop came to be due to more words being spoken from the darkness induced figures. Ape? Goosebumps? That's how they felt? The sadness within the prideful heart of Cole manifested itself into heated anger. The Boxer balled both his hands into massive fists and glared at each silhouette surrounding him; there numbers literary endless.

"You know what? I'm not even mad! I ain't the same helpless little punk I was back then. I know who I am! I know what I stand for! I don't need any of you to accept me! So you all can go fuck yourself's for all I care. And if you got a problem with that, you can come see me about it!"

He boasted proudly; taunting the demons of his past with much authority and fearlessness nature. He may have been talking big, but deep down he felt just as small as he did all those years back. Who would've guessed these old wounds still stung...?
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:25 pm

"And exactly what do I stand for? Women, fame, and glory? What a laugh. I can't stand for anything, because I'm grovelling in the dirt."

A familiar voice could be heard behind him, and standing in the previously mass pool of darkness would now be his doppelgänger. Well, there was one notable difference. The keen amber hues glaring out upon him, and the crooked smile that seemed to stretch ear from ear. This other Cole... No, this Shadow Cole would have its arms crossed over its chest, as it looked its original up and down. How pathetic could you be? You don't agree with something, why not punch it. Such a dumbfounded way of handling situations that called for more finesse. Well, that was A-OK for the Shadow. After this day, this other Cole would be no more, and there would truly only be one left. The true Cole that didn't hide behind his fists or stature.

"Oh if I don't agree with what you say, I'll challenge you to a fight. How about you say it to my face? Blah Blah Blah." The Shadow mocked the Original, as he lifted a pinky and pretended to clean out his left ear. "What a broken record. You may talk big, but in the end you're nothing but a scared child at heart. How do I know this? Well, because I am you. I know everything about you. Your secrets... Your fears... Your weaknesses. You're not as strong as you think." The Shadow began to laugh at its original with a high tint of condescension within it. It was the superior one between the two of them, after all. The silhouettes washed upon the walls would also laugh at the expense of this "fake" Cole.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:51 pm

The anger coursing through Cole saw no immediate end. The figures concentrated of nothing but pure darkness seemed to do nothing but blatantly mock him during his little gesture of strength and will. The self-proclaimed Pugilist wanted nothing more but this realistic nightmare to end, and immediately. However, in the midst of of all the anger and confusion, Cole heard it; a voice he could never forget even if he tried, himself. The confused male faced the source of the voice and stood face to face with himself, but something was off. The Cole, the real Cole laid eyes upon had this type of 'evil' aura about him. Maybe it had something to do with the ominous amber hues? The real Cole listened to the words of this 'evil' Cole. The words spoken felt like a wooden stake being driven deep into his already wounded heart. However, the real Cole wouldn't allow his true feelings to be shown, he couldn't; he'd never allow himself to be that weak and helpless again. He glared at the 'evil' Cole and pointed directly at him with a steady finger.

"You're me?! HA! Don't make me laugh, chump! You may have my dashing good looks but that's all you have. I'd never admit or even allow for myself to have such weak emotions. You say I'ma scared child at heart, huh? Pfft! I have the heart of a damn lion and if you keep testing me I'll prove it!"

He boasted proudly once again. But even for one such as him it was getting quite difficult to believe the words being boasted so proudly. On the outside Cole may have been acting fearless and determined, but in the inside he felt helpless as ever; like a wounded wild animal in the eyes of its natural predator...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:51 pm

The Shadow continued to give a cruel laugh in its double face, even through the threats it was receiving. It knew him far too well to take them seriously, and thought it was pathetic to even pretend to have strength you truly did not. "Heart of a Lion? Hahah! More like a mouse! You can't lie to yourself, I know -everything- about you. I am the REAL you after all, while you're nothing but a fake." Grasping its stomach, the Shadow gave a distorted laugh, as a dark miasma began to brush over the area. Suddenly, the environment would break thanks to a crimson light that suddenly appeared. Looking towards the source, the Shadow would glare at a scrawny pasty looking kid that had entered the area. He knew who this was, simply because he recalled meeting him when he was still a part of Cole. Naito, was it not? The Shadow stared at the boy with narrowed hues as he began to explain the situation to the "fake" Cole. It couldn't help but give a crooked smile at this point. "I'm your prey? Hahah! Little kid, you're no where near my level." The Shadow turned back to its original and shook its head in disappoint. "How pathetic.. Letting a child fight your battles for you? This is unbecoming of such an "amazing" boxer. Hahah!" The Shadow gave another distorted laugh, as the darkness began to fill the room once again, and completely cloak its presence.

Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:47 pm

That 'word' caused Cole to shake in blind fury. Why must the content of his nightmare taught him so? Was this some kind of sign; some kind of message from the greater powers above? He didn't care nor was this the right time to be thinking about such things.

"What in the fuck?! You say you're the real then call me some fake?! I'm starting to think you're really fuckin' retarded.."

The raging Brawler replied to it's 'evil' counterpart. Suddenly, in the midst of this seemingly endless banter, the voice of someone familiar could be heard from the distance. Instinctively, Cole faced the source of the voice and frowned a little upon seeing who it was.

"Creature? Feast on my mind? Prey...? Listen here, squirt. I don't know why I'm dreaming of you or this idiot here in front of me but can you please make your exit stage right!"

It seemed the 'evil' Cole wasn't pleased that the silver-haired boy was interfering either. The evil counterpart continued to belittle the real Cole with hurtful words and blatant laughter. Cole was beginning to go insane on the inside; he just wanted all this to be over. Why must he relive such painful events of the past? Why can't he just keep these skeletons in the closet where they belong?! He nervously ran both his hands through the nappy dreadlocks ontop of the head and sucked his lip in frustration over the silver-haired boys next string of words. He looked over at the boy glowing blue and spoke.

"You want me to accept this chump?! Pfft! Don't make me laugh. See now, you may be the type to give in easily, but Barbados Cole ain't about that life, ya' see? And there ain't nothing wrong with my taste in music, it's just your humor that is lackluster, squirt!"

The self-proclaimed Pugilist then fixed his gaze back upon the 'evil' counterpart.

"Now that I know you're a little fucked in the head, I'll say this: Slowly. As. Possible. Got it? You. Ain't. Me. And. You. Will. Never. BE. Me. Get it, chump? I ain't no fake and I damn sure ain't gonna let some humorless squirt fight my battles for me!"

The darkness that started to flood the room only made Cole all the more nervous, but he wouldn't falter to this insane dream creature... No matter how small and fake he felt...
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:16 pm

"Ahaha... AAHAHAAH!!!" The Shadow began to give a distorted laugh even louder. Not because of the scrawny boy's bold proclamations, or his doubles "brave" words. No. Because it had finally come across its freedom, all thanks to those magic words. The dark miasma exploded outward, covering the walls as the Shadow gave an maniacal, yet easy crooked smile. A bright, malicious twinkle came to its amber hues in that moment, as its power began to rise. This was the moment it had been waiting for! This was the moment every Shadow awaited! The moment of its freedom from its pathetic double.

"You're right, I'm not you, I'm me now! I'm my own person, the REAL Cole! Don't worry, I pity you so I'll end you here and now!" With those final words, another explosion of darkness coated the room, but this time the figure of the Shadow would disappear within it. Soon its laughs were replaced with feral growls as a massive claw ripped through the darkness to reveal its new form. It seemed to take the form of some mythological beast, with boiling flesh and a massive maw. Perhaps it symbolized the boiling hatred it had for its original, it was truly unclear at this point. But what was clear was that it wanted the "fake" Cole Barbados dead, and would do anything to accomplish this.

Cole's Lost Home Atp44y

The beast was the size of a truck, and every breath it took let out a cloud of soot. Its claws dug within the floor beneath it, and with one powerful booming voice it finally spoke. "I am a Shadow. The true self! I am no fake, and I'll prove it, even if it means getting rid of all of you!"

Shadow Cole Statistics:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:49 am

Between the evil counterparts condescending laughter and Naito's insolence words, Cole shook his head in pure frustration. Also, was the room beginning to swirl in dark matter or was it his overactive imagination playing tricks on him? The self-proclaimed Pugilist closed his eyes; sweat cascading down the side of his head. He whispered a few words to himself before opening them swiftly and eyeing the silver-eyed male before him.

"I'll tell you what. I'll let you handle this chump, sound good, dude? Obvious there is some reason why I'm dreaming of you and this guy... So you should take this chance in kicking my ass. Because, lets face it. The only way you'll ever be able is in a dream. And will you look at that?!?! Here we are!"

Cole took a few steps back after his very snide remark. More darkness devoured the very room as the 'evil' Cole stood in the center with a crooked smile. However, this smile was short lived as the counterpart slipped into the spiraling darkness. Cole stood his ground with curious eyes; he couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Subtly the menacing laughter turned into hungry beastly growls; these growls growing louder with each passing heartbeat. Within the center of the darkness came thrashing out one massive claw. Directly behind the claw followed the body of some creature of unknown origin. Was this the 'evil' Cole? Did he transform into this monstrosity?! The monster spoke; still repeating the same hurtful words that drove Cole into a mad frenzy. The self-proclaimed Pugilist swallowed nervously before glaring directly ahead at the monster before him.

"Fuck... I'm no fake..."

His words sounded and felt weak. Could he have the strength to face this feral demon before him? And what did it mean by 'shadow'? So many questions, so little time. Regardless of this, the Boxer chuckled and placed his vision back upon the battle ready Naito.

"I haven't felt this anxious in a long time, yo. Like I said, I'm letting you handle my lightweight. But if you fail, I'll be right here... Ready to save your ass at any given moment."

How could he still put up such a facade? was it even believable at this point? was it even worth it? Was Cole really that afraid of the pain and anger lurking in the depths of his heart...?
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:59 am

"You have a rather large mouth, boy. Allow me to put you in your place!" The massive Shadow would lift its right fist, before bringing it down upon the silver haired boy with much force. The attack was powerful enough to make the entire room shake, and the foundation barely could hold what had occurred. Once the rumbling had ceased, the Shadow would release a cloud of soot from its mouth with an audible laugh. Its flaming hues turned to look towards the ebony skinned male before looking back towards the scrawny second year sociopath. "For someone who claims to be so superior, you appear quite pathetic protecting him. It sounds to me like you'd rather surround yourself with strength, than the weak. So step aside, and let me rid you of this weakling once and for all. I am the real Cole Barbados!" The Shadow roared, as flames spouted from its back and began to spread out across the area. Furniture would be lit ablaze, yet the flames did nothing to disperse the supernatural darkness that loomed within the room. The battle was just getting started, and the Shadow had yet to show its true potential as of yet. After all, the strong usually enjoyed playing with their food before the ultimate end. There was no way the scrawny child could defeat him, and certainly no way the fool Cole could escape its wrath. It was soon to be over for both of them.

Statistics:

Chances of missing:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:33 am

The Shadow gave a disgruntled growl as the scrawny boy attacked back. His hits actually held some weight to them, as the Shadow stabbed its claws into the ground and felt the full relentless blows. Once the annoying Persona was done with its attack, the beast would begin to glow a hot red. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know it was boiling mad that the human was attempting to stand against it. Taking a howl, the beast would fire a stream of flames upon Naito, once again taking no regard to the surrounding furniture or items around. To be completely honest, the Shadow was out leveled and outmatched this battle. It would be a surprise if it lasted longer than a few more minutes. Though luckily, it was stemming from a confident person itself, so it would still fight with all its power, regardless of outcome. Shadow Cole was not a quitter, and this was its only chance at obtaining the freedom it so rightfully deserved! Oh who was it kidding? It didn't really care about getting free. It simply wished to crush the original. Not because it disliked Cole, but because the fool turned his back on it. For a "lion" he held a coward's heart!

Shadow:

Chances to Miss:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cole's Lost Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole's Lost Home   Cole's Lost Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole's Lost Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next