Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Old Friends (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Sharaku)   Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:36 am

The man’s attitude was of no help nor was his response to Oki’s mutter. As the creature was looking at him perplexed the curiosity was completely wiped out as a few things began to click into place. While the looks and attitude was vastly different from what it could recall, there was something about the voice and the eyes that kept tugging at Oki's broken mind until finally with a light snap it all became clear….and with clarity the bite of the words went more deep.

The perplexed frown would fade as the creature’s face became blank and its eyes narrowed at the one it was looking at.

“Think about it?” the creature repeated. “There is nothing to think about. Nor was there anything to give up on when the first reaction to curiosity is hostility. True, the world never gives us what we want, but that is fact I did not need to be reminded of. Perhaps the one that should think is you,love” the creature would tell him in cool tones as it watched him for a bit. The love at the end of the sentence a sign that something had changed within the creature regarding the man. However, what that was would be unknown as a few minutes later the creature was shaking its head as it gave him a slight smile.

“Shaku’s changed so much over time, but we suppose that is the way of time. Well, it is nice to see you are alive at least,” the being would tell him as its attitude shifted to slightly more gentle than before. While the meeting and realization was bitter to swallow, the being did not push it any further than this for now.

Maybe personal problems could be squared away later if the other even wanted that at this point. It was hard to say if things could be fixed. Oki was a broken mess and Sharaku seemed to have problems of his own that probably excluded Oki from the picture. A depressing thought that would only make the creature feel colder as it piled pain on top of pain. Still despite its internal suffering, Oki would keep up its brave face for the moment.

Green eyes would eventually move away from the man under the tree as the creature rocked forward and looked back at the old man.

Just as it did this the man would begin to speak, trying to calm Sharaku, but apparently only upsetting him more. Oki would remain quiet as it watch the man float and point up to…Green eyes would lock on the green star that had hung in the sky when goddess was still around. It remember asking about it beforehand, but never getting a solid answer on it. After two years of living with its strange light it had gotten used to it, but now…this man was pointing towards it and for the first time the star seemed to be doing something…

Oki’s would tilt its head curiously at this before it blinked as it heard Sharaku’s words. He seemed to be quite doubtful of the old man and what he was up. Valid points to be sure, but points Oki was not sure if the old man would answer right now or not. After all, he did appear to be disappearing now didn’t he?

Oki would roll to its feet before walking back over to where Sharaku sat.

“Perhaps the only way to find the answers you seek, is to take a leap into the unknown,” the creature said quietly to the other as it looked up at the old man and the strangeness above him. Green eyes would drift down to Sharaku once more.

“We apologize that this meeting couldn’t have gone better and who knows if we may meet down the road again. Oki is going to go now even if it is foolish to do so. We want to know the answers and we don’t think staying here will help. We won’t ask you to follow if you don’t want, but do us one favor, if you do decide to stay,” the creature would kneel down next to the other so that they were on eye level. “Promise to stay alive...and stop us if we are wrong in our judgement. Please?” the creature would whisper and then after waiting a few seconds to see if the other would say anything or not it would spot its hat next to Sharaku. It would reach for it cautiously before grabbing it with one pale hand and hooking it onto its belt. From there it would stand before climbing back up the tree to the branch where the old man was. It would retrieve its jacket from the ruins of the nest before looking back at the old man with a light nod as it got closer to where he was and that strange swirl. Sure, it didn’t know what would happen, but it wasn’t about to turn back now….

Mood Box: Torn:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Sharaku)   Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:20 pm

The elderly man smiled at Sharaku. "I once had an eye for you. You were strong and capable, and very intelligent and stable. However, instability is far from what I require. Though wild, I believe you have what it takes to act upon instinct, while you Sharaku, fail to pick your side. I wonder if I will meet you again in the future, but it will not matter. I hope you do well in the coming future, and figure out how to survive. I look forward to where you end up." And with that, his body began to stretch vertically, and he would grab Oki's hand should they allow it. If they did, Oki would feel a similar stretch like they were going through some sort of rift or black hole, and soon the two would vanish, and with it the distortion, while Sharaku himself could see the stars in the sky as several blinked out. What was going on, and who was that man...? Where they would go would remain to be seen, but it would be something Oki may not have ever seen before...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Sharaku)   Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:15 am

Sharaku would raise an eyebrow at Oki. That's what the other thought? Then the issue wasn't really the reaction itself, but the way the other was interpreting it to begin with. He would give the other a light shake of his head, although he didn't seem angry or anything. Perhaps just a form of sadness. ''I concur. That wasn't even actual hostility. If I wanted to be hostile, you would already be sporting some injury, and I'd be beyond mad at you right now. Or at least one of the two. Being able to recognize what you see is important as well. As for your curiosity...all I can say is, people usually learn some sort of courtesy and manners when it comes down to it.'' Not act more like a curious dog than a person. Because clearly Oki wasn't an actual animal, but it seemed to be acting so way too much.

He would only nod at the statement about changing. Truth to be told, he hasn't changed at all. It was only that Oki didn't know him as well as it probably thought. He would assume that Oki was the one that changed way more in the end. Generally speaking. Appearance-wise, he had changed quite a bit, yes. But he did not know what exactly the other was refering to within what it said. And he wouldn't bother asking right now. He would look at Oki squarely when it walked over. ''Perhaps I am not one to sacrifice what I already have just to explore the unknown I can't even get basic information about beforehand.'' He was willing to take a risk, but not one that was just too risky. There was so much that could go wrong in this, and he did not want to bet on it. He didn't even know what was about to happen anyway. He was sure there were answers to be found on either side. When you go, you see what is..in this possibly dangerous unknown. If you stay, you'll get answers about what is happening here firsthand. He didn't see either option as more appealing when taken from a neutral standpoint.

''I see we view things rather differently. I don't see the need to jump into the unknown when there is still a lot to be figured out right where I am now. There could be answers over there, and there may not. And I don't feel like leaving is the right option for me. Let's hope you indeed did not make a foolish choice, albeit I can't speak for you. I don't plan on dying here, but I will do what needs to be done.'', he would retort back to Oki, looking as the oher climbed up the tree. When the old man spoke, he would snort lightly, standing up and dusting off the grass from his clothes.

''You're wrong. I do pick my side. And my choice would always be to stay. I only wanted to know what your offer really was, which you refuse to even hint at. I may be an outsider to some, but that does not mean I will abandon everyone just to selfishly explore some unknown place out of curiosity for answers. I'd rather stay here and protect the people I already know, instead of running away towards offers of magical things and solutions. I'll find my own. Think what you will, but I am loyal to those I can believe in, not to mysterious agendas that require me to leave everything be on a moment's notice.''

He would smirk thinly, turning away from the duo that proceeded to do their dissapearing act. Assuming Oki didn't change its mind all of a sudden, which he doubted would happen. That said and done, he would look upwards at the sky. Hm, something was indeed up, wasn't it? Then it just meant they'd have to face it as it comes. And perhaps, if Oki ever came back, he could find out what that old guy was all about anyway. Which would be nice. He'd just hope they wouldn't be enemies by that point. This reminded him too much of the Angel agenda that aimed to split people into camps and compete.

Regardless, he had his own things to put in line first...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Sharaku)   Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:18 pm

“We must apologize for our behavior. Sometimes Oki does not know how to act when startled or unsure….even more unsure of what to do now a days, but we are glad we did not upset you to the point of being angry with us. That would make this situation even worse,” the creature would say as it looked over at him with a light smile laced with true sadness. It honestly didn’t mean to act like an animal, but with its current state of being that is sometimes exactly how it acted. After two years of relying on the more animalistic side of itself, changing what was already pretty settled would take some time and maybe….maybe if things were different perhaps the pair could’ve worked through it together…

However, Fate had other things in mind as Oki headed towards the man.

“Indeed. We have very different views; however, that might not be so bad. Like you say there are things to be learned by staying just as there are things to be learned by taking a leap,” the creature would say quietly before giving Sharaku a slight smirk. “Good. Very good. Oki can breathe a bit more easier then,” the creature would say truly meaning it for once. While it was sad that Sharaku and it were heading down different paths that could led to unknown results, the creature felt there was some form of hope knowing that if everything did fall apart Sharaku would be there to pick up the pieces. After all unlike itself who had lost the will to care much anymore, Sharaku was firmly rooted in his stance on the matter and was that strength that would probably keep him as the strongest of the pair.

Even the old man’s words couldn’t make the man break as he made it quite clear where he stood on the board. Perhaps if Oki was a bit stronger it too could take a stance, but not today. Today its curiosity would win as it climbed the tree and after giving one last look at Sharaku who was now walking away, it would allow its hand to be taken by the old man. With that action it would begin to disappear from the world it knew and enter into another….

What did the future hold from here? No one could tell, but Fate had struck the path splitting what was once one into two.

Oki has exited the thread with the Old Man. This Thread is now closed.
_________________________________________________________________________________
End Results: Bittersweet:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Sharaku)   Old Friends (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2