Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:53 am

It was another day in the Student Council room. Things were still intense, but Genji could handle a little intensity. He was a Persona User, there was a lot more that he could handle now than ever before. Could others handle the pressure...? Genji didn't quite know. Not because he was stupid, but because there really wasn't a way to actually figure it out unless he knew the person.

Genji hoped that today would be better. For some reason, he was stuck in the Student Council room, he was in charge of paperwork for the day, rather than snooping around for any trouble. Days like these made Genji almost a little jittery. He would do it, he would do it right, he would do it without complaint. Loyalty? Sort of. More like hardworking and mature. Genji didn't want to burden others with his thoughts. He certainly would be able to catch delinquents in the act of their tomfoolery. Now that was a good word for rule breaking.

Genji would sit in the corner of the Student Council room. He had many books, pencils, pens, and erasers around him to last a normal student their lifetime. He wished someone would come over and talk to him, but apparently being on Student Council and being taller/bigger than most Japanese people made him look intimidating to others. Not many of the members talked with him much. He wondered if they knew how nice he was. It didn't matter.

Apparently he is some kind of snitch now, ever since he began investigating Kogami. Maybe he was, but whatever. Genji wouldn't back down from turning in another Council member if they were doing something wrong. He was a little too loose with Kogami. He didn't ask enough questions or look into anything enough.

He almost felt as if it was his fault that Kogami got away with all of his antics for so long. But in the end, all of Student Council was at fault. None of them caught it. It was rather embarrassing.

Genji didn't care much about club pride, but pride sort of didn't matter here. What actually mattered was how trusting the students are of the Student Council. Luckily Kogami wasn't accused of anything too big. Being accused of blackmail was big, but it wasn't like he stole funds. That would be bad.

In the end, Genji would look down at his work. He just had to compile some of the investigations of the past. Genji noticed one the had Gabishi's name as a witness on it. Genji couldn't help but to smile at it. Those were some interesting memories.

Thinking back a little on the past, Genji would continue to work. His orange mark of the Disciplinary Committee would shift on his arm every minute or so as he would move his hands and arms around the table. He would occasionally wonder if anyone would show up and either help him or relieve him of this job soon. He would do it, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't killing him on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:16 pm

The Student Council Room, just another place where people didn’t know her. Salmane usually didn’t pay attention to that of which the other members chatted about. It got her nowhere to even show up, who would realize she was gone. It didn’t even matter anyway, like she cared about what they talked about. The one time she spoke up, no one even noticed. They acted like it was wind, was she that unrecognizable? Like she cared anyways…

The whole council had been doing an activity, god knows what though. Salmane had looked around; trying to figure out what was taking place. Nothing to familiar, it looks like they’re just looking at papers. She looked to her left; there was an older girl with glasses looking a document of some sorts. Salmane couldn’t make out the writing because it was written in what looked like cursive. On her write was a boy. Salmane knew this boy from somewhere, Genji Kano was his name. “Excuse me, do you happen to know what kind of activity we are preforming currently?”
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Genji was hard at work, busy with his paperwork when a girl came up to him and asked what they were doing. Was she the salvation that Genji needed? He certainly hoped so. He would look up at the girl with brown hair and brown eyes and spoke to her, "Right now, I'm working on paperwork. It's just compiling some investigations of the past delinquents. Once we compile them, they will be put into the permanent records. So it's an important job. I was told that I was working with someone today, is that you? Because if it is, it will make my life so much easier."

Genji would be super happy if there was someone to help him. He was itching to look out for trouble outside of the Student Council room, that he would accept help from anyone, really. Of course, in the end, they would receive many thanks from him. Genji likes it when people help him from time to time. Right now was certainly the time.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Salmane looked down at the table and then back at the boy. “The probably still don’t think I exist and didn’t give me paperwork because I’m just that random girl in the corner.” She laughed, sitting forward a little. “Do you need any help? Like I have anything better to do”
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Genji would easily relate to the younger student that would help him out. He was certainly grateful. She improved his day in a matter of sentences.

"I wouldn't worry about them. They don't like talking to me, either. They apparently don't like talking to anyone a part of the Disciplinary Committee or a snitch. I'm not really a snitch, but it doesn't really matter what I think. If you could help, that would be amazing. I'm just sorting files by the famous delinquents. As long as you pile them up by name, all should be good. Then we did our good deed for the day."

Genji felt himself being a little sarcastic at the end of the last sentence. This girl seemed to bring out parts of him that he didn't normally like. It was nice to have a friend that shares the same fate as he did. Maybe that's why he connected to Persona Users so well? He didn't quite know. But that's just how humans work in the end. They connect to those whom they can relate to.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:54 pm

“Famous, as in people like Gabishi and Kogami? Gabishi-san isn’t that bad but Kogami, he’s another story. I’ve seen him gallivanting around school bad mouthing the council. Like I could care less but it makes me pissed people get away with crap like that. Gabishi-san is only ‘famous’ because of his smoking, which is as much as I know…” She frowned. People in this school were morons. She’s only met a few that actually suit her fancy. Others were futile; she never wants anything to do with other people that she can’t communicate with. This boy seemed to be judged by the others as well. But for a reason she was not aware of. Disciplinary Committee, she had never heard of such a Commission. “Disciplinary Committee? Do you mind my asking what that is used for or what it is? She took a few papers from Genji and placed them in front of her, ‘categorizing’ Like the boy had requested. “Silly me, I’ve yet to introduce myself. I dearly apologize. My name is Salmane Sokada. I’m a third year. Your Genji Kano right?”
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:36 pm

The girl seemed very new to the Student Council. She didn't know what a Disciplinary Committee was, either. There were certainly people that knew what the Disciplinary Committee was. Some wish that they never did. But she seemed to be interested, so Genji would explain it to her. But she did seem in the know about the delinquents on file. So she was in half the know? Genji would clear it all up for her.

"Kogami truly is another story, but Gabishi is cool. He helped me take down a bully once. I think people just misunderstand him, but I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Now about the Disciplinary Committee. The Disciplinary Committee is a group of students that investigate rule breaking and bullying around the school. Sometimes we are allowed to use force, though I don't like doing it so much myself.

"Oh, don't worry about rudeness. It is nice to meet you, Sokada-san. Thanks again for helping me out."

Another friend to meet. Genji liked meeting new people. It filled the empty void inside of him that his parents created long ago. Specifically his mother, but he didn't want to think about it right now.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:28 am

Salmane nodded. The idea of this “Disciplinary Committee” investigating made Salmane want to join. Being like a detective, saving the halls from bullies and rule breakers. She chuckled as she pictured herself prancing around the halls beating up girls who were chewing gum and guys who were smoking. But back to the subject at hand, it wasn’t just her who thought something about Kogami was fishy. He was defiantly hiding something. “Anytime, I had nothing better to do so why not help someone who actually knows I exist.” Gosh, it had been a month and Salmane thought finding friends was hopeless. But then she has actually unearthed some networks to which she had something in common with. Maybe her life wasn’t all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:27 am

Genji was half happy and half sad from Salmane's comment. It was true that people didn't bother noticing her. Teenagers can be so cruel. But he was happy that she was so willing to help, even though he was the only one who actually cared to notice her. A lot of people in the Council seemed to be elitists in Genji's eyes. They think that they are important because they run a little school in Ueitawa. Genji didn't let it get to him so much. He didn't like to start fights with people, so he just learned to accept it. There was no running from rude people, sometimes he just had to look past the rudeness to finish what he started, to finish what needed to be completed.

Genji would split the work into two. It made the whole pile seem a lot less intimidating, now that it was in two separate piles. To pass the time, Genji would ask Salmane this, "Hey, what year are you? I'm a third year, so I don't see many underclassmen that often, but it's always nice to see a new face."

Genji seemed to be a master at small talk, but it just wasn't to pass the time. When he thinks that he might get a new friend, Genji puts the time in and tries to make it a good friendship. He does that with a lot of people. Maybe he's just oblivious to the dangers of befriending people so easily, but Genji does it anyway. Not everyone is perfect, there were more imperfections that didn't come out yet. Luckily, his worst is rarely shown. Only one particular woman in his life could bring it out, he's happy that he doesn't live with her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:43 am

“I just said a minute ago I was a third year… Sorry, you must have focused on my name and ignored the rest.” Salmane chuckled. “It’s okay though, It’s not like it’s heartbreaking. That’s cool that you’re a third year, I wonder…. What Class are you in? I’m in class 3 – A.” Her eyes went onto the piles he made. Why two? Was it so that it wasn’t that hard to sort? Or did he want her to sort one…?

She moved her hands to take the pile closest to her, slowly dragging it in front of her she started to take some of the names out and sorted them, you know, Gum chewers at the bottom, drug users on the top. She then sighed, sitting back in the chair. “Is this all we’re good for? Sorting out who’s worse than the other? Why can’t we be using action and stop them not sort… I feel like we have noting better to do and they’re tired of ranting."
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:22 pm

What the heck was Genji thinking? She was a third year, she just said it! She's even in his class, he just realized. Genji felt a little stupid. He was embarrassed, too. Genji's mind must be a lot more filled than he thought. He thought that his own classmate was an underclassman. He hoped that he didn't offend her too much. He quickly apologized to his classmate, feeling embarrassed the whole time.

"Oh my God, Sokada-san, I'm so sorry. You're actually my classmate. I just didn't meet you until today. I just have so much on my mind and this job makes me so jittery. I didn't mean to forget. I'm really sorry. Please don't be angry."

Genji felt horrible. He couldn't really feel happy that he was being helped anymore, though he still appreciated Salmane's help. He would watch her sit back and talk about what she dislikes about the job. Honestly, Genji couldn't argue.

"I'm not going to lie. I feel the same way. I crave the justice, not the sorting. I'd rather try to stop a bully or rule breaker, than just sort out what they did. They honestly should leave this job to people who are not in the Disciplinary Committee. We are a lot more effective on the field. You look like you're interested in joining yourself, from how much you dislike doing this. Maybe you should consider joining. I joined at the beginning of the year myself."

If there's any way to save face, it's to compliment. Genji was good at that. He really hoped that she wasn't angry.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:26 pm

“Why are you apologizing?! All is okay… And you’re in my class? I never noticed you either… Would you laugh if you sat near me and you never noticed it?” She sort of laughed, now at least she knew someone in her class. Plus he apologized, that was gentleman like. All the guys here were imprudent and idiotic. Everyone she has meet were very nice men, she has yet to meet a female she liked….

“Join this Discipline Committee?” She thought for a second, then sitting forward she replied “Why not? It sounds fun to stop rule breakers. I would love to join but… I don’t really think anyone would need me to help.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Genji was happy that she wasn't angered by his forgetfulness. He was happy that she wanted to join the Disciplinary Committee. He would give her a big smile and say, "That would be awkward if we sat next to each other and didn't say anything. But yeah, we're always taking new members, no matter how late in the year. I'm one of the few members, so I would love a helping hand. We need female members, anyway. We can't do anything about the smoking in the bathrooms or places that are restricted for boys. You'll be a big help! If you want, I could get an application for you and you could take the rest of the day off. I'll cover for you with these papers, so you can just sign up and do whatever for the rest of the day. How about it? The more the merrier!"

Genji hoped that she would join. It's always great to have people helping each other out. The members of Student Council would have to listen to her, too! She could make more friends that way. It would work out for everyone in the end.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:19 pm

“Count me in! I’ll be able to handle it!” Salmane laughed, she had never been invited to anything ever. As she looked around the room though, she spotted that a few people were leaving. She had guessed the meeting was coming to an end. Did she really have to leave? Can’t she just sit here and rant? There were about three people left not including Genji and herself. She then slowly reached for her bag, zipping it up and slings it over her back. “It seems our encounter comes to an end, it has been fun though. I’ll see you sometimes yes?”
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Salmane's enthusiasm was certainly contagious. Genji could feel it radiating from her as she responded to his invitation. It definitely made Genji's day. Genji would notice that the club meetings were about to end for the day. He also noticed that he didn't get all of his work done. He instantly panicked, but then calmed down. He would just have to stay a little later to get this all done. But at least Salmane was happy. On top of that, he got someone to train as a Disciplinary Committee member! He was certainly excited to take her on as a trainee. She would then zip up her bag and get ready to leave. Genji would say to her, "Yeah, you'll probably see me a little more often now, since you'll now be trained under me. I'm sure you'll learn the ropes in no time. I'm not an evil teacher, so you don't have to worry about homework or something like that. We get enough of that already. I have to finish up here, but I'll be seeing you around."

Genji wouldn't tell her about the work that he didn't finish. He'll just finish it up, then leave, no big deal, he wouldn't want to dump it on his new trainee. He'll probably go home and do some homework before getting ready for his job at the pool. There was a lot to do today, he certainly didn't want to be late for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)   Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Much Everyone Hates Us (Salmane)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next