Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

First Impressions (Kira Kira)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

First Impressions (Kira Kira) Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:32 pm

Following the ensued shenanigans with Danielle and Gemini, Cyrus stepped out of his house a nd went to the shopping center to pick up something to contribute in the meeting he was having soon. It was about 6:15 P.M and the Tennfjord manor was a few ways away, so he'd have to make it quick. He'd offered Danielle to bring some snacks in and he'd hate to go back on his word.

He quickly picked out a big soda bottle and two big bags of chips, put them in a shopping bag, then headed off.

As he walked down the street he passed by the bar in which Danielle had found him. Out of curiosity and concern, he stopped outside to see if Angatsa had come back. Had he really been stalking people? That seriously seems like something he wouldn't do.

As Cyrus was about to leave, he overheard a conversation between two men sitting at one of the outdoor tables.

"Did you hear? There are rumors spreading that that Kira Kira's gang was involved in the Maiden's Birthday's attack!"

"Seriously? Why would they do that?"

"Probably some overly complex reputational stunt. You know how those punks are."

"Yeah, they probably think they're entitled to it too, those freaks."

Cyrus scoffed at that notion. He could personally confirm there were no gangs involved, but he couldn't hold himself on that knowing that if people knew he was there he'd be in some deep shit. Yet his instinctual reaction to erroneous statements kicked in, and...

"I don't think that's it. A gang wouldn't have the money to pull that off."

The two men who were drinking turned to look at Cyrus.

"What the hell do you know?" Replied one of the two men, clearly looking annoyed.

"Just saying, if Kira Kira's gang had the money and power to pull off such a large scale scene, this wouldn't be the first time."

The two drinking men looked at each other for a second before looking back at Cyrus. "Beat it, boy."

With a scoff, Cyrus turned and resumed his way to the Tennfjord manor, but not before muttering something under his breath...

"Jackass..."

"What the hell did you just say?!"

Cyrus turned around to greet the sight of the two men now standing and walking slowly towards him. In hindsight they didn't look nearly as non-threatening as they did when they were sitting. Note to self: Never mess with irritable bodybuilders.

Cyrus gulped, he knew he could easily overpower them using Darwin, but he couldn't summon him in public, he'd probably be locked away and kept for experimentation! As it stood, Cyrus was in exactly what he had hoped to avoid: deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:01 am

"ORA!"She yelled from the top of her lungs as she hit the back of one of the bully's head with Ketsueki Ketsugou's handle, that wasn't enough to knock the man unconscious but it should cause a lot of pain"Don't you two have something better to do, assholes?!"Anyone could tell she was pissed off, anyone could tell just by looking at her.

"You two should leave... or else."A muscular man towering 195cm, with blonde hair, tan skin and an intimidating glare on his face was standing besides Kira. The duo was passing by when the girl noticed a familiar face, of course she wouldn't let those two drunk men pick on him, not like she cared if the boy had done something wrong anyways, Cyrus had helped in the fight against Metal Face and proved his worth.

"So what's going to be?"She'd rest the blade on her shoulders and spit on the ground waiting for the drunk duo's response, if Kurt wasn't there the men wouldn't have this chance to leave, she'd just have attacked both until they were no longer conscious.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:27 am

Welp.

Cyrus watched in relief as the two drunkards ran away from their assailants, then turned towards the two newcomers.

"Thanks.... I owe you big time" He said as he adjusted his clothes. A second look at his saviors reveled that one of them sported a familiar face.

"Hey..."
Said Cyrus. "You were there on the maiden's birthday, weren't you? You're the one that took out two robots in one attack. I didn't quite catch your name..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 am

"Well, that was easy..."Kira watched the two run off with an uninpressed expression, if she was going to be honest her fist were itching for a fight. Oh well, not like those two bastards could put up a good fight."Better that way, we could have attracted too much attention with a fight."Kurt added, he could tell that she didn't wanted the two let go, he has been around her enough to tell that much.

"Huh?Yeah, i destroyed those stupid robots."She said with a cocky grin on her face"I'm Kira Kira and this is Kurt."She'd introduce herself and her companion to Cyrus"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:09 am

Cyrus smiled "I'm Cyrus, Cyrus Abaddon. So You're the famed Kira Kira eh? I can see you're just misunderstood, you're more than alright in my book." That's like the third time he's introduced himself today.

"But seriously though, thanks for saving my ass. I would've defended myself but... you know how that would've gone, there's too many people watching. I assume you're also on your way to Danielle's? She told me she would invite everyone who was involved in the battle against those robots."

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:54 am

"Cyrus?Nice too meet ya."She would smile back at him, they didn't interact much during the attack but this Cyrus seems to be alright"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Abaddon."The man would extend his hand for hand shake with the white haired boy, the blonde was always so polite, until this day Kira can't believe someone like him exist.

"Huh, so she actually managed to contact you."Kira Kira said scratching the back of her head, so she was right about Danielle after all, that girl gets around a lot"But yeah, we are on our way there... Kurt wasn't there during the attacks but he is a wise guy."She said as she knocked on Kurt's chest a few times with the back of her hand without shifting her attention away from Cyrus"You flatter me, Kira."He'd give a weak smile, he enjoyed a compliment from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:28 am

"Likewise" Said Cyrus as he shook Kurt's hand. If he was one of Kira's friends, and Kira is in turn attending tonight's meeting, then Kurt was, by extension, an ally, which made him feel ludicrously secure for some reason.

"Huh, so she actually managed to contact you."

"Oh, you two knew each other before this? That's interesting."

"But yeah, we are on our way there... Kurt wasn't there during the attacks but he is a wise guy."

"I see. Well, I don't think Danielle will turn down anyone if they want to defend the colony, in fact I'm pretty sure she's going to say "The more the merrier"."

Cyrus thought back to the miserable condition Danielle found him in, which reminded him...

"Hey, you have a Persona too, right? Would you mind telling me what you know about it, I need as much info as I can get for some... personal investigation."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:03 am

"I'll have to agree with her if she says that."Kira laughed lightly, but it was true, they would need all the help they could get to get through this."Be careful with who you recruit, some people are not who they claim to be."Kurt added in a serious tone"...I can't really argue with that, a bit of care won't hurt."The girl shrugged, Kira has the tendency to ignore what people tell her to do, Kurt is one of the exceptions.

"Persona?"She raised her eyebrow in confusion"Ah, you mean those weird spirits you guys summoned during the fight?I don't have one."She gave Cyrus a silly grin and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:27 am

"Eh?" Her statement was such a non-sequitur that Cyrus didn't know how to follow up. No Persona? But... Cyrus saw her use magic... in fact she used the exact same magic that Darwin was capable of!
Well... maybe she'll explain herself when they're all introducing themselves in the meeting... there were more important things to focus on right now.

"Is that so?... Well then, we should probably get going, the meeting's gonna be starting soon. I'm uh..... actually a bit lost... you wouldn't mind if I tagged along with you, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:16 pm

"Why you are so surprised?From what Kira told me she wasn't the only who didn't use a 'persona'."The first thing Kira did after the incident was tell her gang what happened during the incident"Yeah, the monado boy and his weird sword."She knew the guy's name was Kalyan but monado boy was funny, at least Metal Face did something useful.

"Sure, is that okay for you Kurt?"She turned her attention to the man"I don't see the harm."The man replied in a clam tone"Alright!Let's get going, Cyrus!"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 pm

"Well now that I think about it... that blonde guy didn't use a Persona either. Huh. Haruo and I weren't able to stick around to whoop that giant robot's ass, so I just assumed he was saving energy for a stronger enemy like that robot." That seemed like a reasonable strategy to him. Sure, Kalyan had that weird glowing sword, but everyone in the group had an exotic weapon. Hell, he could materialize a scythe.

"Alright! Let's get going, Cyrus!"

Cyrus adjusted his clothes once more and hung his shopping bag from his shoulder. (Hey, don't judge, three litres is heavy!)

"Right, wouldn't want to be late. Let's go!"

[Cyrus and Kira Kira leave the scene]
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:03 am

Thou art I...I am thou...

Cyrus Abaddon has achieved Rank 2 with Kira Kira of the Sun arcana...

Kira Kira has achieved Rank 2 with Cyrus Abaddon of the Justice arcana...

Last edited by Paige on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:14 am

Paige wrote:

Thou art I...I am thou...

Cyrus Abaddon has formed a social link with Kira Kira of the Sun arcana...

Kira Kira has formed a social link with Cyrus Abaddon of the Justice arcana...

((Don't you mean "achieved rank 2"? We already have a SL.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions (Kira Kira)   First Impressions (Kira Kira) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impressions (Kira Kira)
Page 1 of 1