Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) Empty
PostSubject: I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue)   I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:35 pm

The DownTown Radio tower... Heh... How long had it been? To long... Far Far to long. Jack felt a pang of guilt as he looked upon it. In the past few weeks he had felt he should have been coming here more often. But... After he joined Miss. Divine things happened so fast... so very fast. Before he knew it he was fighting off invading shadows and battling with his own inside his mind. Jack should have known... He always assumed that she would always be there watching him... That he mattered in this whole mess and was someone she could depend on to help carry humanity onto the correct path. Sometimes he wondered if she saw him like he saw her... He wondered if he even appeared on her radar. The day he met Miss. Divine was the most important in his life, yet... for her perhaps it was just a Tuesday. In the end... what difference did the young ranger make?... Had he not ben there... not been a part of this event, what difference would have truthfully come of it?

Jack shook these thoughts from his head as he approached the doors of the tower. After taking a deep cleansing breath, Jack reached for the door and pulled it open... And gazed into the lobby of the radio tower... A small wry smile etched it's way onto Jack's face as he closed the door and opened it again. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Each time he closed the door he expected to see the unearthly drop on the other side... Eventually the young lady behind the counter couldn't hold her curiosity back.

"Um... Excuse me Sir?... Is there something you need or..." she trailed off as Jack snapped back to the real world. With a nervous laugh he walked inside and approached the desk. Funny... he had never been in here before, not like this anyway...

"Y-yeah! um... I'm looking for someone, dose a Miss. Divine work here? Might go by the name Angel. Jack's voice rang with a slight hope...

"Mmm I don't think we have anyone here by that name... I could check if you want though," The young receptionist's peppy demeanor helped ease Jack's pained heart. He had... expected this. What he had not expected was this pain in his chest... In the little time they had spent together, Jack didn't think he had become quite so attached to the divine being. Something about her just... Drew him in.

"Thank you... To be honest I don't think she works here... We just agreed to meet here. Would you mind if I took a seat to wait for her?" Jack asked motioning to the couches that lined the wall.

"Go right ahead. If anyone asks for you I'll point them in your direction. Can I have a name for reference?" Her smile was almost contagious...

"Jack... Jack Rannells." With that Jack smiled to the oddly polite woman and walked to the couch that looked the softest. With a sigh Jack flopped himself into it and took off his back pack. He sat for a moment before opening his bag and pulling a small laptop out. With a sigh he opened the computer and plugged a pair of Kamen Rider Giam headphones into the sound jack.

"Are you sure you should start without her?" Megazord's voice was distant... almost faint in Jack's head. He could tell that his powers had been suppressed, but they were still there. No doubt they would resurface when they were needed again.

"She'll miss all the world building! Then again we could just watch it again with her... I honestly wouldn't be opposed." AkibaRed's voice was a little stronger, perhaps due to the Red Legacy that Jack still carried within himself.

"Naw, I lent her the first few episodes. She's probably seen them already and I could use a refresher." Jack smiled as he opened his vast library of Super Sentai titles. He scrolled down until he found the season he was looking for. He stared at the title for a moment and let himself lament over where he's been.

"Protecting the world from the shadows that plague it at every turn..." Jack's voice was low as he felt someone... somewhere watching him..."We brave hero's fight for the souls within..." He knew she was gone... That the end of this event meant she had to leave this world once more. "With the reign of an Emperor, Personanger Green. With a blade tempered by fate, Personanger Blue, with death's finality, Personanger Black. With a Magician's prestige, Personanger Pink. Gilded like a king, Personanger Gold. Eligant as an Empress, Personanger Silver. With a Priest's faith, Personanger Rainbow." Jack thanked the watcher for everything she had done for him... and begged forgiveness for the little he could do for her. "With the Strength of a chariot. Personanger Red," He decided that he would wait here for a while... She had to come back eventually right? After all she still has his DvDs...

"Guided by the invisible eyes of an angel above... We are, True Self Sentai... Personanger."

With a somber smile, Jack clicked the first episode...:

"Protecting the planet is an angel's duty... And protecting your memory is mine..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue) Hyper_Go-On_Red
Until next time Red Ranger

The End
Back to top Go down

I'll be here when you get back. (Jack's Epilogue)
Page 1 of 1