Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Infinite Jest Message Board

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 Wvcow5
[Eager Eye]: [Actually, she's starting to turn out to be a bit of an elusive enigma. I hope you're an expert at improvising because we're going to have to take what we can get. Tonight seems like the best time to do that.]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:37 pm

[Thing] :: i'll help if you need me. just let me know, it'll be pretty intense stuff.
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 pm

[Snail Smell] :: [Better hope Invidia fucks them up enough. What's the consensus on the Playhouse on killing this dude? Thing, you a Playhouse or Cadet scum?]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:27 pm

[Eager Eye]: [That depends, are you the kind of person that lets your enemies live? The world works the same, even through different eyes. The government and the terrorists basically eat each other, just like the way. Invidia had his little cannibal streak. All help is appreciated, as long as you try to enjoy it. The only thing that matters is that we get to have the last laugh.]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:24 pm

[Snail Smell] :: [Nah. Unless it benefits me. Otherwise they get the business end of my thousand times folded steel butter knife. I ain't got a plan really. Might be a too premature to start shit, but we should keep looking into more info first before we dive in. Boring, I know. But we could fuck this up.]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:48 pm

[Snail Smell] :: [I got one for the Cadets. I thought he was a Psyche Terrorist.]

Takeru Kagemaru: Lives in Sunlake Palms, a new recruit.
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:27 pm

[Eager Eye]: [I guess patience is a virtue, we can hold off on messing with the terrorists till the right opportunity presents itself. No need to make the risks too unnecessary. But that new cadet, you said you thought he was a terrorist? That's a peculiar statement, why? Oh, and here's some trivia about that Takeru guy, he's apparently allergic to alcohol, so I heard. Is that theory worth testing? ]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:30 pm

[Bunny and Kitty]: [Plans you say? We would like to know what sort of plans you have and how we can be of assistance. As far as how successful the Playhouse will be? Well we are not the betting sort. We prefer time tell us exactly what happens. And reveal she will.

In any case, we can perhaps shed some light on the matter of Takeru. From what we've heard, he did indeed belong to the PTs at one point, but ended up captured and in turn under the Cadets. Willingly or not is unknown, but the whispers did confirm that one is indeed a new recruit.

Speaking of Cadets, we have been rather fortunate and unfortunate. Fortunate in the fact we have some names and unfortunate in the fact we currently do not know of the locations of said persons. Here is what we have so far:

Achelle Walker - not much is known about this one at all unfortunately.

Jackie - This one doesn’t have a last name; however, we did hear that this one may not be all that he seems. Perhaps not even human; however, we will need to poke about some more to see if we can confirm how true this is or not.

Joseph Kerrigan - According to the voices he can be calm and focus, but if he pushes himself overboard he can become quite insane and violent. If I understand correctly maybe these two behaviors have something to do with the power this one displays. We will have to consult more with the voices on this one too; however, we do know that both this one and the one above are fresh meat as far as Cadets are concerned, so there is that.

Shiina Kyoko Tsurinai - A very peculiar case according to the voices; however, for the moment they will not say more. We believe more digging is needed.

In any case, each of the persons listed above we have been provided with enough information for us to identify them well enough by sight. Not sure how useful that is without locations, but we thought we would share. Just like we will continue to share as more information comes to us.

Ah yes. There is one last bit of information we knew we were forgetting.

On the matter of 8D, while the voices could not provide us information on who the “Fanged Tooth” one was, they did provide us information on the one known as 8D.

8D aka Grins - Lives in the BackLight District behind a bar called Grin's Hole in The Wall. His home and business.

It is a start, but we don’t know how helpful this trail is. Either way it is there if it is still usable.]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:33 am

[Eager Eye]: [ Good Job, Bunny, and Kitty! I was working on that but maybe you have a knack for this. I see you are planning on getting the tapes soon, need some help? I know the area a bit better than you, just take my word for it with a grain of salt Should be fresh in the mind for me.  Discreetly is the idea no? It's all depending on what role you want in this. I'm pretty eager to watch this play out, but seeing you fail might suck. ]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:01 am

[Bunny and Kitty]: [ We only seek to aid, so it is our pleasure to provide data. As for your offer, assistance would be very welcomed even more so if you deliver on your words of knowing the area.  We suppose time will reveal the truth. Now then to business. Yes discreet is the key and quite frankly we prefer to keep it that way. We are more of an active participant more curious to follw and see where the rabbit leads than sit back and watch. Perhaps we can balance our roles of observer and participant. Let's brainstorm a bit here. Do you have any suggestions on how we can do this?]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:42 pm

[Eager Eye]: [Not necessarily, but if you are a bit more versatile with computers, maybe this is something that you can handle. My skills lie elsewhere, but it's compleeeeeeeeeeeetly up to you. Since it was more of a victory on Invidia's end, I think his cockiness wouldn't allow for a high-end security measure. There is a chance that they might be lax. But if you had an actual plan, then let me hear it. ]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 12:07 am

[Bunny and Kitty]: [Hmm. Computers such interesting things and yet something we are only so-so with. Either way, perhaps this will not matter much. If we work together and Lady Luck is with us, this should be a breeze. As for a plan, hehe. Why do you think we asked for suggestions to begin? Ah well. We shall dance by ear then. How fun.]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:48 pm

[Eager Eye]: [You handled yourself pretty well out there, good job Bunny & Kitty! Looks like the rest may have lost their nerve, or maybe even thought that there was nothing interesting going on, but boy let me tell you, they're missing out! I guess we wait now...]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 8:03 pm

[Bunny and Kitty]: [The pleasure was ours to serve. Though we must admit you were quite impressive yourself. The skills you displayed with the challenges posed were beautifully executed. We would love to see more of what you have to offer in the future. As for the rest, well we shall see what they may or may not do in time. We had good fortune this turn, so we are pleased enough. And yes. We wait now. Waiting after all is part of the game too.]
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:52 pm

[54yw34] :: [w3 n33d t0 c00rd1n4t3 wh4t m45k5 w3 4ll g3t t0 f1ght 3ff3ct1v3ly
1 w1ll g3t/

j3z3b3l 45 my pr3f3rr3d
y4k4 1f n0 0n3 g3t5 h1m.. w3 n33d h34l1ng 4nd d3buff
bl4ck 00z3 1f s0m30n3 t4k35 y4k4 4nd j3z3b3l

w4tch y0ur w34kn35535 wh3n p1ck1ng 4nd r3m3mb3r t0 h4v3 fun w1th 1t]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Jest Message Board   Infinite Jest Message Board - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinite Jest Message Board
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next