Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A beautiful day (Alexiel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

A beautiful day (Alexiel) Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:56 pm

It was definitely a good day, the birds were chirping all around. Kogami decided to spend some of his time at the park, relaxing and enjoying the breeze. “It definitely feels nice today, I wonder what I should do? Hmm…oh look, an ice cream cart. “ The man was rolling down his ice cream cart and looks over to Kogami with a smile. “Hey kid, want one for free? Business is slow today. “ Kogami slowly got up and walked over as the man opened his cart and took out a scoop. “Thanks sir, I wont forget this kindness. “ The ice cream man then tips his hat and pushes his cart along, waiting for more customers. Kogami picked the cookies and cream ice cream, it was always his favorite. He sits back down and begins eating, thinking of all of the events that has been going on these past days. “Yea, things are getting pretty bad nowadays. But I been trying, cant let them get to me. “ Kogami then quietly eats his ice cream in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel

Alexiel

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:26 am

Alexiel who goes by Alex Malkagreaves was underneath a parasol that she was carrying to keep herself out of the direct sunlight. She had been walking to where the guy from school was eating an ice cream. She just sat on the bench underneath the parasol. The parasol was white and somewhat see-through, but it didn't give her a lot of direct sunlight. She just been looking at the guy and she had been wearing her long white shirt with the purple skirt with the white shoes. She doesn't know anyone secrets, and she won't talk about herself. "Hi I'm Alex Malkagreaves could we talk for a while?" Alexiel asked. She just wanted to strike a conversation and maybe be his friend without knowing his secret. She didn't mind that she would love to be his friend if it was possible. Alexiel still wanted to learn about humans. Alexiel had been looking at him without breaking the eye concentration with him. She just sat there and she voiced her question in clear tone.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:43 am

Kogami was stunned, how could he be approached by such a beautiful lady. Was his luck finally turning around. “Sure, that’s fine. My name is Kogami Shibuya, its nice to meet you Alex. Kogami says this with a smile as he continues licking his ice cream. He then notices the umbrella and frowned a little bit. He heard about this, certain conditions that cant allow an individual to be out in the sun for too long. Skin cancer, that was what it was called. “So, is the sun too hot for you? We can move to a place with shade if you want…
Back to top Go down
Alexiel

Alexiel

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:24 am

Alexiel had looked at him, and she had noticed of how considerate he was towards her. She had just sat there, and she just would love to be in the shade. She just looked at him and gave him a genuine smile. She just loved how much he was concerned for her that touched her deeply. She had decided to answer his questions that would be best for her to do. "Yes, the sun is a bit too hot for me I would like to move to the shade if you wouldn't mind." Alexiel said. She had kept her parasol up and she just didn't take it down just too yet. She needed it up as much as she possibly could she had always thought of bringing it just in case she had needed it for the sun. "Kogami I like that name very much." Alexiel said.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:16 am

"Alright, its no problem at all." So the two decided to switch seats over to the shadier side of the park. It was nice and cool, and you could feel a slight breeze from times. Kogami swallowed hard, he was prepared for e very situation, prepared to face every negative emotion that people emitted or neglect for his very existence. All of the students were like that, unerring cliche pieces of shit that always decided to play the role of some badass, but in reality they were a complete waste of space and only act like they are worth shit to show off. Which is what Kogami thought, he doesnt need to show off, he doesnt need to act tough. However, this girl was different, its been a while since someone justw anted to socialize. "Alright then, how are you liking Kizuna acadmey. Is it nice there? NEw student? I came here a month ago myself, but i am sure that you can make a lot of friends. Maybe even join the modeling club, having such delicate skin, it would be a shame not to utilize your good looks an charm for a fun future career. But i am not trying to force any ideals at you, just saying that... your really beautiful. " This was an odd start, but Kogami felt a piece of mind, so he decided to speak from his heart. " Im not hitting on you or anything, there is just an old saying about the comments of some individuals. If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all. " Kogami then laughs a little, he saw himself as a hypocrite after that answer.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel

Alexiel

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:22 am

Alexiel had heard what Kogami had said, and she liked what he had said towards her. She just looked at him and she had found him to be a handsome guy and she had liked him. She had been looking at him and she won't let herself see around him or thinking of what she was going to do later. She had just listened to him cause he was a person, not some guy that was there. "You are quite handsome, I do like you very much so. My name is Alexiel. I am mostly called Alex." Alexiel said.

She had been looking at him, and she had just hugged him since she had wanted to show him that she cares a great deal about him. She had looked at him in the eyes, and she was speaking from her own heart. "I would always see you as a person no matter what you are the greatest person that I could ever met in my entire life. I won't treat you wrongly or mistreat you ever. You are a great person. I would willingly to put my life on the line to protect you. I am seeing you as a person and although I'm not thinking what to do today or anything else I want for us to socialize a lot more. I like to spend more time with you whenever we could. In school or out either one I like to get to know you slowly. If that's okay." Alexiel said.

She had been speaking through her own heart and she had known that she was having a bit more free will when it comes to her own personality. She would love to spend more time with him.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:58 am

“!!!” Kogami honestly blushed when she said that. This was what high school years were about but he was nowhere ready to receive a confession. Not that he would accept it, but it was strangely knew to him. A person that had just met him and after a little conversation, she would put her life on the line for him. Kogami disliked getting women involved in his affairs, it was just a taboo that he would not dare to touch, It was because he was raised by his grandma for one year before she died. He cared for her, and was always taught to respect women and his elders. He kept those teaching deep inside of his heart, even Kogami had morals. He swallowed hard before he answered, not too sure at what to say. “Well, I am honesty flattered for you to say such things. And I would like for us to get to know each other better, that would be great. To be honest, your like…the first person that…well..maybe you didn’t read the school articles or anything. But you definitely are something special. “ For a girl to say that, its dangerous…people could take advantage of her if she misplaces her trust in someone, it was a good thing that it was Kogami. He wondered where the girl came from.

“Ahh…so, your parents brought you here to Kizuna? Whats your end goals in life? Or you haven’t decided that yet? Its ok if you didn’t, sometimes I feel as if I act on instinct. Or maybe fixated on one goal while taking on the consequences. Usually my actions are planned, but it doesn’t mean that it will work out the way that I want it to. Which is why life never gets boring for me, my whole life is repetitive, but through the struggle… I mature… my heart might grow colder… but it becomes stronger as well. That’s the thing about having power in the school, or any kind of high power. The less in tune with your feelings, the better you are at your job. What a horrible trade off right? Doing what’s right no matter how bad it seems, or whatever you think its right. Oh..i have a question… what do you think of the kidnappings?” Kogami then asked a question that always bugged him, her reaction to it is what he would pay attention to.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel

Alexiel

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Alexiel looked at him, and wondered what kidnappings. She just looked at him, and she just smiled. Of course she hasn't read the school newspaper its not in her best interest to do so, and yet she doesn't know about the kidnappings. She was basically clueless that she didn't know what Kogami was talking about. She was just standing there in the shade without her parasol. She just wanted to make sure that nothing was going to go wrong. Alexiel was the black sheep of the Attendants. Of all things she wants was to be friends with Kogami and learn about humans.

She was living her life her own way. Alexiel had known that she was the black sheep of her siblings. She was different from her siblings since she has free-will that she gets through her days. She was trusting herself. She was just been created in Kizuna so many years before. Alexiel was still put her trust in Kogami. She was thinking about what he has been asking her.

No, I haven't read the school newspapers and what kidnappings I haven't heard of anything of the kidnappings I had just got here. I am just putting my trust in you and no one else. In all honesty I would love to get to know you a lot more than possible. I believe that all people needs friends, and with time and patience we could become best of friends that's my only wish. I hope we do since you are a kind person. I will love to know that same kindness that you do. Fate and fortune had a hand of us meeting together like this." Alexiel said.

She just stood there just waited for his own answers. She wanted this to get to know each other not just one-sighted conversation. In all the sure that she had been living through her life just a black sheep because she asked her creator to let her be her own person. She had been living her without anything to hide or no agenda. She loves talking with him something that she hadn't done for anyone else. She just looked at Kogami with sweet and understanding eyes. Alexiel had hugged Kogami and she just patted his back.

"No matter what I'm on your side. I don't care anything else, but I always will care about you and would stand by your side through it all." Alexiel said.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:52 am

"Fine... ill trust you..." This girl was odd.....but nice... i guess a soft spot was hit in kogami. He only responds accordingly to the situation. He returns good with good, he returns evil with evil. This girl was nice, so kogami was compelled to do the right thing." well... anyway.. people are starting to go missing...be careful..and if anything happens or if you know anyone responsible..it would be great to know. This town is strange... full of weird powers and places.." Kogami then sits back and look at the sun, it continued to beat on his head. "since you hate the sun...wana go somewhere its less sunny?
This was strange, has kogami made a friend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (Alexiel)   A beautiful day (Alexiel) Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautiful day (Alexiel)
Page 1 of 1