Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Eclipse (Naomi-nee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Eclipse (Naomi-nee) Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 am

With how the weather was turning out right now, this was just odd... it was supposed to be Summer, yet so far, it was freezing in Malstu. It wasn't even August yet, and the weather just screamed plain January! What a mess. Right now, it seemed to be getting pretty late, though not quite night. Rita sat on a lone bench, one of the very few that survived the eruption a while back. Despite it being so cold, the Sun was shining right now, through parted clouds, and was clearly visible as the sky darkened. It wasn't sunset yet, but it was getting close to it...

Eclipse (Naomi-nee) ZAeQfLR

"It's pretty. I always love watching the Sun."

The silvernette dug away into a small pastry, her head drooping down as she frowned. There was a lot on her mind, maybe way too much, but she had to make peace with herself. That's why she was here right now. In the other side, at the top of this mountain, is where Rita committed what she herself considers her greatest mistake. She was foolish, couldn't control her power, and thanks to that, a precious life was lost. An Angel, Teshub, died, The One Who Gave Humanity Passion, lost their life thanks to her actions. If she hadn't called for such a powerful attack... yes, it was something she had to own up to, and something to remember, but also to accept.

"Ironically, this is where I lost my passion too. With Teshub gone, I had no idea what to do, I had taken a life, and it hit me hard." Rita wrapped the rest of the paper around her food, and put it inside her bag for later. She had invited someone here... someone she felt she could confide in, more so than she already had with others. A person Rita truly trusted, and only one of three she could consider worthy of that. Lia had already listened to her, but at this point, it was time for her to finally put it behind her... understand what she did, and continue forward.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:55 am

Why was it so cold in the middle of summer? This was unacceptable. Naomi had her coat pulled up to her neck and her hands buried in her pockets. She approached the meeting spot with her face buried in as many layers as she could. She saw Rita growing over the horizon and nodded toward her. Seems she had bundled up too. Good. If she hadn’t, she would have gotten an earful. Naomi was not putting up with her sister getting herself sick. Once she was at her side she would look around, “So… What do you need to do here?” Her tone wasn't condescending. It was more questioning and confused. She didn't know exactly what happened that seemed to have Rita so torn up inside. Darn, it was cold though. She usually liked winter, but not in the middle of summer! Still, she was here for Rita, so she could put up with the cold for now.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:04 am

Rita wanted to bring herself to smile as she saw Naomi-nee approaching, but she could only manage a weak grin right now, instead appearing focused afterwards, pensive. "Honestly, I don't know too well... I just wanted to talk for a bit, I guess. There are a lot of things on my mind and, well, you're the best person to talk to about this." For Rita, that was. There were some things she couldn't talk to Lia about, not at the moment, and others only people like Naomi-nee could understand. After what happened, the silvernette thought she could finally understand, at least, learn something from all this.

"I want to make peace, with myself, with everyone, with the world. There's a lot of mistakes I did, and now is about time to come clean and own up to it all." Rita offered Naomi-nee a seat on the bench, as it was, after all, one of the only ones for a while, and let herself fall backwards, slumping with her body loose, like she was tired and had just thrown herself onto a bed. "Let's talk for a while... I have a ton of stories to tell you, of things I regret, and things I'm proud of. Will you listen to me, Naomi-nee?" She asked almost as if pleading, but she was curious too. Rita could be strong, her mistakes were just that, mistakes, and although they were part of her, they didn't need to define her... at least, that's what she wanted to believe.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:22 am

Naomi wasn't blind to Rita’s less than ethusiastic greeting. That was the first sign of what was about to go down here. She hummed a little and looked off to the side, “Just to talk? Are you sure I’m the one you need to talk to?” She didn’t know what could be said here. She didn’t know why this place was important. Maybe all Rita needed was a soundboard, and she could do that, “Mistake? Rita, if you need someone to talk to I’m here to listen. I’m your big sister for a reason.” She kneeled down next to Rita, “So go ahead and say what you need to say. Scream it if you have to. I’m here for you.” She was a bit nervous. What could Rita possibly have to say that made her so on edge. She was curious and worried. Whatever it was, this talk was going to get really… heavy.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:31 pm

"I couldn't be more certain, Naomi-nee." If Rita had any doubts, she wouldn't have called her. No, this was something for her to hear, not only because she was her sister, she had also already thought her so much. Rita wanted to show everyone what she had learned so far, everything she'd been taught ever since arriving here, both the good and the bad.

"I want to start with how I came to the region... Before arriving here, I lived in Japan, as I'm sure you know by now. The reason I moved so far out here was because of my brother, he wanted me to get a better education as well as figure out how to live by myself. Honestly, I didn't object, it was easy to be passive about it before I actually found out what was happening here. Some times, I wonder how my life would have turned out should I have stayed in Japan." Maybe she wasn't getting to the point right away, but for now, she wanted to remember, recap what happened until now. From meeting Lia to beating Ananke, this was the best she could do.

"You saw in my castle what my relationship with Lia was, didn't you? Truth be told, she was really one of the first people I met on the region. I hadn't even started school yet, there was still paperwork to be done and such, but I met with her by pure coincidence at the school. I guess all in all, she was my second friend on these islands." Her first few weeks on the region were spent just like that, doing paperwork, meeting her teachers and exploring San Malarus. By a stroke of fate, though, one of the very few people Rita got to know during that time was Lia, and really only because of the timing of it all... it was funny how fate had a strange way of bringing people together, and really, it was no different with any other person. Even Naomi-nee, she only ended up meeting because Sharaku introduced them. But that was still a story for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:05 am

She nodded, “If you’re certain.” This seemed to be something Rita really needed and she could comply. She listened intently and tilted her head as she took in her words. She was almost taken aback at it, “If it means anything, I’m glad you came here. And, yes, I saw. You two make a cute couple. Well, you looked cute for what time I saw.” She playfully shrugged. She was still listening as best she could, but she was unsure how to add to this conversation. The best she could do was nod her head and staying attentive, “I can tell you have more to say though, so go on.” She was still going to be here for her no matter what she said.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:18 pm

"Well, I'm glad I came here too. It's been dangerous, sure, but so far, I haven't regretted my decision at all." Rita chuckled and blushed lightly at the other comment, though. "Well, at this point, I think it's a little more than that..." She honestly didn't know if Lia and her were truly a 'couple' in the general sense. They were intimate, and the feelings were mutual, but it'd be hard to call Lia her girlfriend. Albeit being a couple was broader than that, sure, but in general... yeah.

"Right... I don't think I told you how I first awakened to my Persona, did I?" The silvernette pondered for a little bit, figuring out how to explain it. "It was a bit... complicated. A few people were gathered at Zela's gym this one day, when it looked like the world suddenly turned completely black and white. From there on, it was pretty routine stuff, actually, Shadows came out, pretty much everyone that was in there awoke to their Personas, and we fought them off. What's still bugging me is that Angel, the one in the Tower right now, was there when it happened... or, well, before and after it happened. At least we all got out of it safe... though I haven't seen any of the other people that awakened there in a long time." Rita frowned, thinking. Well, it was true many of them had just simply vanished from her perception, she didn't really stick around with them at all... but it was weird, not even seeing someone after an event like that.

"Thinking back on that fight, I think I realized quite a few things I did wrong... I was still a newbie during that, but I tried to lead them. Instead of doing that, I just spouted orders, I was an idiot. Sure, I had just started, but looking back on it now, it feels like I was trying too hard to be important." She didn't quite get the feeling, but her journey was off to a rocky start at that point. With only one person with which to share a team, there wasn't much Rita could do, everyone else had vanished... and in the end, so did that person.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:16 pm

She pondered how to respond, “Well, it was your first time and it wasn’t possible to be prepared for what you were about to face. There’s no way to ever be ready for it.” She shrugged. She was not being very helpful right now. Not that she knew how to be. She was here as a soundboard and had no idea where to even start, “As for Angel, I think she’s been here longer than any of us thought. I can’t say for certain, but maybe she was always watching those who had the gift of being able to fight. It seems to be their goal for some reason.” That was what she was getting out of this, anyway. Not a very comforting thought, but… she was trying.

((Sorry. Classes just started, so I’m still balancing everything. That's also why these are so short.))
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:35 pm

((OoC: Don't worry about it. For something that's quite simply so introspective as this, I don't mind shorter than normal posts at all.))

Rita wasn't sure whether that was for the best or not. "Prepared or not, I still did something I thought I knew better than to do. I was new to all this, actually fighting, back then, but I guess that's why I can only see it for what it is now." Really, when she did the things she regretted, Rita thought she was always doing the right thing. In the end, experience brought wisdom, and some past choices may look like mistakes, because they are. Yet those mistakes make you, and help turn you into a better person. That's what Rita believed. It was life... that's all.

"I heard she appeared in other places as well, but it just... struck me as odd. Why would she be there? I want to know that." Rita truly appreciated Naomi-nee being there, despite her not knowing that for sure. She had her plans, of course, but as long as she could discuss this with someone else, maybe she could come to a conclusion on what exactly to do.

"Fighting was such an odd thing for a long time. It wasn't long after that when the first Broadcast aired, and I was on the forefront of getting to the Tower. When I found out about what was actually happening, I was stunned. I didn't want to admit it at the time, especially since there were some people I didn't know back then, but now... I wish I'd been more sincere. I try to hide behind a tough shell, I'll admit that, but now, for once, I can say I look at what's ahead with courage. I'm not afraid of what's to come anymore. Sure, it can be frightening, but if I let myself waver, how will I confront it? In the past, I tried to do that. Put up a mask, pretend I'm tough when I'm just scared shitless underneath. It's embarrassing, at this point." The silvernette looked at the ground and wrapped her hands around one another, kicking up a bit of snow with a light kick.

"But I can't say I'm completely unafraid, even now. Some things truly, deeply make me feel anxious, scared to fight them, but I want to combat that fear, face up to it, prove that I don't need to be afraid of it. I know what path I want to follow. I realized once I got to talk more to my Persona about it, and after I told Lia about what I should do. A world that makes everyone happy... is that possible? Hell, it isn't, but there's one world that for sure will guarantee nearly every single person that ever lives will feel happiness, and we don't need to look far for it." This was the basis of Rita's wish... a wish to forego the Angels, a wish to destroy the Event. This was a path she couldn't abandon, as someone who stood for mankind, and no other world could tempt her now. But she wasn't done yet. No, that was what happened right after the Broadcast, what served as the cement to what is now her goal. There were still so many things ahead... so many mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Naomi-nee)   Eclipse (Naomi-nee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eclipse (Naomi-nee)
Page 1 of 1