Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:43 pm

As Nozomi walked in with akina. He would notice the man hearing a striking image to himself. Just what the he'll was this? This was him? This was the dark side of him?So your the other side of me? Hey....He would stutter a bit confronting his own shadow now. What the fuck. So this was really... Another side of him.Im not weak because of my friends or my ability to care for others. Unlike you. My friends are what motivate me and help me out when I need it. Like akina here for example. He would gesture over to his companion that had accompanied him into what appeared a strange embodiment of his mind.Fine.... I guess you are me. But frankly. Your not me at the same time. I care about everyone I know and I'll kick your freaking ass for all of them! That I swear. Thats what a kichida does! He would say as he crushed the tarot card. His reformed persona from israfel Raijin standing forth to face the corrupted rakshasa as well.

Now was the time... Everything in nozomis life was building up to this moment. It seems he went straight for the real Shit noe. Himself. And now was the time to settle the score on which side of himself was better. He couldn't afford to fail now.Akina! Lets kick my fucking ass!!!!!  Ha. It sounded strange coming from him. But he was running out of words now. As Raijin would jump into the air and reply two large force strikes upon the shadow. Time to show it who was the real stronger one.

Stats :
Nozomi. Be like. Akasha arts motherfucker on the shadow self. (Auto tarukaja triggers first turn)(turn one of auto taru)

(Nozomi also auto activates auto analysis on the shadow self)

Passives are auto tarukaja and strength boost +45% to the attack=145% dmg per hit =gah I'll insert the damage in a second post mobiles frustrating.

First attack misses if nine

Random number (1,10) :

Crits if 1 3 5 7 9

Random number (1,10) :

Second hit misses if 5

Random number (1,10) :

Second hit crits if 1 3 5 7 9

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Damage for 145% motherfuckers is 161 per hit... Hm

Last edited by Break ^_^ on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:28 pm

She walked in as well, sort of just gaping at her friend's shadow. Wow...this was a bit surreal. If not for the obvious red eyes, Akina seriously wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Yep, that was his shadow, no doubt about it.

"Caring about others doesn't make you weak...in fact, it makes you stronger," She'd simply say, crushing her tarot card as well. Pascal appeared behind her, facing the shadow and it's persona as well. "Bonds with others are important, we'll show you that right now!"

Akina didn't say anything else, this was Nozomi's moment after all. His moment of truth. One that she'd probably eventually have to have too. Akina really wasn't looking forward to that at all. She was mostly playing support here. But hell, she'd be the best god damned support she'd ever been.

"Pfft, that sounds so weird..." She'd comment offhandedly when Nozi said they were kicking his ass. "But that doesn't matter. Let's do this..."

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Shadow20

"Akina, you yourself have relied on myself to carry you. You're certainly an anchor, but perhaps you have kept me in this world for a purpose." He directed his weapon to Nozomi, and the Pierce flew towards him, twirling and attempting to pierce his body, debilitating his constitution.

Shadow Nozomi:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Shadow Nozomi:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:17 pm

"Nozi!" Akina reacted quicker than her mind did, moving to her friend's side and shoving him out of the way of the attack, letting it pierce her instead. It hurt, but it would've probably hurt Nozi more...and it was okay.

"You might be right about that...I do rely on Nozomi sometimes..." She got back into a fighting stance, quickly crushing the card once again. "But that doesn't mean I'm weak! Anchor or not, I'm here to help him through this as much as he helps me through other things! If I have to keep keeping him anchored, then so be it! PASCAL!"

Attacks and DMG:

Stats and Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Damnit Akina no!He would cry out as she took the hit for him and she took the damage. It was rather Strange but He greatly appreciated her assistance. However he found it displeasing when her earth attack miss.This shadow wasn't no joke dats for sure. He was gonna finish it off himself.She ain't weak. And I ain't weak either. So what if she relies on me sometimes. Maybe I rely on her sometimes too. Because we use each other as an anchor. This is a team effort. We're all in this together and that's what keeps us going and That's what's gonna make us kick your freaking ass!!!He would shout as his persona Raijin Bursted forth. Calling once again two Ethereal drums on the shadow.

Freaking Akasha arts!

Passives are Strength arcana boost and then the Auto Tarukaja(Turn 2)

Calculations 151 per hit.

Stats:

Miss n crit chances.

First akasha misses if 8

Random number (1,10) :

First crits if 1,3,5,7,9

Random number (1,10) :

Second misses if 2

Random number (1,10) :

Second crits if 1,3,5,7,9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Second crits if 1,3,5,7,9

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:31 pm

*Note. Hp is actually 93/138.

Sp Remains 122/138
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:03 am

The attacks sent the Shadow to the ground, smirking to himself as he propped himself up on his arms and looked at Nozomi. "Fine then, you win. You can have your powers back. I guess this was supposed to happen this way. You better not take our power and misuse it now. We came into this world for a reason, and we should easily be able to earn our place here. Don't give up, and show the world what it means to not know we exist!" After which, he would crack, and shatter as though he were made of glass, and as the shards vanished, he could feel a new image in his head, the image of a new Persona. The spire above him changed to where it was now a single lift going up and down. Once the fight was over, a blue Velvet Room door appeared for him to leave this realm, which afterwards would vanish and never appear again.

Nozomi Kichida has faced himself and acquired his Prime Persona...

The team has earned 1631 EXP...

Prime Persona Template:

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:09 am

This was the moment of truth ey?Nozomi had defeated his shadow as the persona had went careening back. Barely standing up. The Ominous lack of a clear sky added to this. Was this it?His shadow sure as hell wasn't as persistant as Nozomi was.Though he was glad to see it fall. He felt stronger in a sense. That he overcame the entire ordeal somehow with Akina's help.Nah Don't worry. I won't ever misuse this. That's what a Kichida does after all. I'll make my mark on the world and I won't hold back against it. I barely know what to say to you....I guess thanks for all of this. I didn't like your existance but it helped me to have to face you and set me on a good path in reality.He would say as the shadow self vanished directly and he fell down. Gaining an agonizing pain in his mind.

Agh....What the?Nozomi would say as the image of a new person in his head burst into his mind. Someone manifesting from the remains of the shadow it seems. He got the image of frost and strange lands in his mind...Nozomi...I am Ymir and I shall guide you through the rest of this ordeal!The new voice would say as It erupted in aburst of force.Settling itself within Nozomi. What is this?A new persona?Christ he didn't expect to get one from here.

Prime PurseOwner:

Well it's time for us to go isn't it Akina?I'm amazed we finally got this over with...Damn I'm tired to be honest. This was a little exhausting but we did it. We did it. He would say as he walked out into the velvet room entrance. Akina had seen a part of him others had not seen lately and they had faced a trial Nozomi was stuck enduring through.

(Nozomi has left)
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:56 pm

She had been mostly silent as he spoke to his shadow, nodding once they were done.

"Mhm. I'm a bit tired too. Though, I'm glad we did it. And just like I said when we started; this changes nothing, alright? I might've seen a lot of stuff no one else has, but you're still the same Nozi to me." Akina smiled at him. "So let's get going, haha. I think we've spent enough time here..."

With that, she walked through the entrance as well. Though they may have faced a lot, Akina definitely wouldn't think to hold it against her friend or anything similar. They all had something like this inside, after all...

-Akina has left-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)   Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nozomi's Rejected Soul (Prime Awakening)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2