Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 pm

"Tch......" a flurry of wind danced upon Tremora's ears and sounded suspiciously as though it were a real voice that made that noise. The area around him became suddenly even more cold, and the Shadow in front of him began to grow ice particles over them, before it almost instantly froze solid. The ice then shattered along with the Shadow, and the flurries seemed to brisk around him, with another scoff-like noise emanating from the winds before moving deeper into the direction he was going, further into the frozen wasteland...

Enemies Defeated? - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Following stat increases by 5:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:59 pm

............................ What the bloody fuck was that? Was that the angel of this alternate dimension? Wow, he must be irritated with me, trying to grind on a shadow. "PFFFFTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow, so your the angel of this alternate dimension? Pffffft, I'm sorry it's just that your one of the patrons of humanity and you interrupted my grinding. Aren't you supposed to be helping us?"

"Pffftt, I'm sorry, just too funny. I really wanted to grind on this shadow, but you interrupted my grinding and killed it. Thank you good angel sir, for making it all the harder for me to get better." I bet he won't like me saying that to him, and he is probably going to wreck me for it, but oh well, there is a reason I have a Traesto Gem from saving Akina. If worst comes to worst I can just get the hell out of dodge and save my sorry skin with a gem.... unless I am completely trapped. Then I would probably be absolutely fucked.

Wait a minute, suddenly I feel quite a bit more speedy, like I am auditioning for bloody gotta go fast. Is it from being forced to beat that shadow? Oh well, no point in worrying about stuff that helps, if anything just thank god for it and move on. I can't believe how silly that was, an angel that controls the element of ice just killed a shadow in front of me to keep me from grinding.

(I am going to edit it tomorrow to the 400 word mark, so please be patient Gran-chan.)

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:02 am

((No edits. So as of your post, you traveled three spaces to the left towards block 13.))
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:58 pm

(Bloody Fine Gran-chan)

*Sigh* There is so much about this world and all of these things that I'm honestly clueless about. There are so many unknown factors in this entire business that I hate it. I really want to figure all this out, but wait, at least I can get into that room and see if there is any treasure. Or possibly any shadows to beat down.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:49 pm

The wind seemed to blow not too far from him, and past where he entered the area. Did that mean that something was further on? Regardless, in the block was a noticeable edge, with winds even fiercer than the inside of the confines of this world.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Ok, nope nope nope nope. That room is a big nope, too much wind for me. Looks like I gotta go deeper. *Gulp* Hope I don't die.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:55 pm

((Leaving the block counts as one space, remember that.))
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 pm

(I got it Gran-chan)

*Sigh* Loads of more arctic frozen wasteland. Except that I'm inside the wasteland, because the wasteland is a sort of series of fissures. Hurrah, there is so much I don't like about this place all piled up onto one big dish of fuck you. The most delectable meal for all trolls and masochists, but unfortunately for me, I am none of them. There are ways to challenge people, but this shit ain't it, it's just long and boring. Plus I would just easily be able to recover after each and every fight.

It's like this place is asking, 'Yo, why don't you do a little arctic campout in me?' which is decently creep considering the fact that there are monsters all over this god damned place. Wow, in some ways I actually think god might have damned this place. But then again, he also probably damned our planet too, because humans are shit and if they don't go on the course of correction, they will be screwed. Myself included, unfortunately, even though my bloody alternate personality is the patron of humanity.

Also Prometheus, I don't want to talk with you currently, I am just thinking to myself, so don't judge and butt out of my thoughts, okay? Good, It actually seems like he will leave me alone for a while to compose my thoughts. Well I now feel like a complete and utter douche, because I just told off a god for something he rarely does. I really hope I didn't make him cry, parents are like that and gods are a sort of parents (I think).

But who knows? I might actually find the angel by myself and get something of worth around here. Like maybe some rare loot, or possibly one of those glorious Skill Boost cards. Wait, that reminds me, I got one of those sort of Persona rank up cards from Tanaka's bloody commodities. How the hell does that bastard get supernatural shit like this? And also how the hell does a Japanese Businessman make his dealings in the Azores!? So many things to question in this crazy mess that all of us call our world.

*Sigh* Honestly, there is so many things I have to think about for the sake of the world, or to save the world that I am just starting to break down. Heck, I've even been neglecting my daily routine, in favor of thinking time. Just as I'm pondering my neglectfulness I see a shadow! Time to beat some more of the crappy side of humanity.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Shadows Have Appeared! - PvS Combat Has Begun

Dancing Hand:

Thrashing Drive:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:21 pm

"Well at least I know who to take out first."

Uses Agi on Thrashing Drive, Dealing 17 fire damage.

Miss if 3
Miss Chance:

Burn if 2 or 5
Ailment Chance:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Dancing Hand:

Thrashing Drive:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:18 pm

"OW, you'll pay for that you little prick."

Uses Agi on Thrashing Drive. Deals 17 Fire Damage

Miss if 7
Miss Chance:

Burn if 1 or 2
Ailment Chance:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Dancing Hand:

Thrashing Drive:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:42 pm

"AAAHHH!!!"

Staggering due to blunt force trauma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)   Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Crystallized World (Gran-Chan)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next